Orange and Avocado Salad

Damsel in dis Dress

Mar 8, 2002, 4:02:16 PM3/8/02
Here's another Damsel-Gar Special. The original called for sliced
mushrooms. Since I don't care for them, and this is MY copy of MasterCook,
I left out the stinkin' mushrooms. Feel free to put 'em back in.

The tarragon dressing for this salad is awesome!

* Exported from MasterCook *

Orange and Avocado Salad

Recipe By :adapted by Damsel in dis Dress and Gar
Serving Size : 0 Preparation Time :0:00
Categories : salads/dressings spring/summer

4 cups mixed greens -- torn
2 medium oranges -- sectioned
1/2 medium avocado -- peeled and cubed
1/2 cup shredded carrot
1/4 cup pine nuts -- or slivered almonds
---Tarragon Dressing---
1/2 cup mayonnaise
2 tablespoons lemon juice
1/2 teaspoon dried tarragon -- crushed
1 1/2 teaspoons soy sauce
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1 garlic clove -- minced

Salad:
Combine torn mixed greens, oranges, avocado, and shredded carrot on large
bowl. Pour Tarragon dressing over salad. Toss lightly to coat. Sprinkle
with nuts of choice.

Dressing:
Stir ingredients together in a small bowl (or use food processor). Cover
and chill until serving.

Source:
"Savory Salads"
Copyright: