Linda Tiipp

Skip to the first unread message

esther belsky

14 Feb 1999, 03:00:0014/02/1999
You are al mad at the wrong people. The
president is a Liar LIAR. Lets get it straight.

Esther

Stanley Horwitz

14 Feb 1999, 03:00:0014/02/1999
esther belsky (GRA...@webtv.net) wrote:
: You are al mad at the wrong people. The

: president is a Liar LIAR. Lets get it straight.

The prisdent is a liar, but so too is Linda Tripp. Even some of her
statements that she made in her TV interview last week go against what she
said months ago.

Mr. Bill

14 Feb 1999, 03:00:0014/02/1999
GRA...@webtv.net (esther belsky) wrote:

> You are al mad at the wrong people. The
>president is a Liar LIAR. Lets get it straight.

And the Senate perpetrated the coverup...

Eileen P

14 Feb 1999, 03:00:0014/02/1999
i agree with esther linda trip did nothing wrong

Have a great day! Eileen

R124c4u2

15 Feb 1999, 03:00:0015/02/1999
Monica Lewinsky asked Linda Tripp to comit perjury. It is pretty obvious that
Lewinsky's fingerprints are on the 'talking points' paper, which clearly asked
for perjury. Why else would Lewinsky turn against her lover?

In this position anyone with common sense would either commit perjury or start
taping conversations for protection. What otheralternatives did she have?

I saw the Tripp interview. And it looked more like an interrogation than an
interview. The tone of the questioning was absolutely hostile.

Perhaps Tripp can take refuge in Idaho with Mark Fuhrman. They have a lot in
common.

ALZELT

15 Feb 1999, 03:00:0015/02/1999

In article <36c7621f...@90.0.0.60>, brawn...@netscape.net (Mr. Bill)
writes:

hmm. i think you mean Mr. Bill perpetrated the coverup, and the Senate
perpetuated the coverup. i could be wrong, but i doubt it.
Alan

"If you reject the food, ignore the customs, fear the religion, and avoid the
people, you might better stay home."
--James Michener

Remove "FinnFan" to send mail.

Hillbrath

15 Feb 1999, 03:00:0015/02/1999
> Eileen

>i agree with esther linda trip did nothing wrong

Please do not ever call *me* on the phone for a friendly chat.

There is no difference, IMHO, between what Linda did, and what Squeeky From
did, except that Linda was looking for some way to make a profit on her
actions.

souris

(sorry for the nul message)

Hillbrath

15 Feb 1999, 03:00:0015/02/1999
>Eileen

Andy

15 Feb 1999, 03:00:0015/02/1999

R124c4u2 wrote in message <19990215000716...@ng139.aol.com>...

>snip<

>In this position anyone with common sense would either commit perjury or
start
>taping conversations for protection. What otheralternatives did she have?

So in your logic it is OK to commit another crime, Illegal recordings,
to protect herself? Why didn't she just go to the Justice Department? No she
went to a writer. Hmmmmm maybe she saw how to make a few bucks?

>I saw the Tripp interview. And it looked more like an interrogation than
an
>interview. The tone of the questioning was absolutely hostile.

Should have been. She's just as much a criminal element as anyone
involved in this scandal.

>Perhaps Tripp can take refuge in Idaho with Mark Fuhrman. They have a lot
in
>common.

Oh did she use the "N" word when talking about Vernon Jarrett!? {8^)

sf

15 Feb 1999, 03:00:0015/02/1999
If you have friends like Linda Tripp, you don't need enemies.
``````````````````````````````````````````

GRA...@webtv.net (esther belsky) wrote:

> You are al mad at the wrong people. The
>president is a Liar LIAR. Lets get it straight.
>

> Esther

Monroe,of course

15 Feb 1999, 03:00:0015/02/1999
In article <7760-36C...@newsd-212.iap.bryant.webtv.net>,
GRA...@webtv.net (esther belsky) wrote:

> You are al mad at the wrong people. The
> president is a Liar LIAR. Lets get it straight.
>
> Esther

what the hell does any of this dagnasty crotchrot have to do with cooking?
would you losers take your off topic crap elsewhere? nothing's more
unappetizing than linda tripp in the first place...

Monroe

SAM TIPPY

15 Feb 1999, 03:00:0015/02/1999
What's this got to do with cooking. besides she is a PIG! just like te
otherone with the blue dress

Young

15 Feb 1999, 03:00:0015/02/1999
SAM TIPPY wrote:

> What's this got to do with cooking. besides she is a PIG! just like te
> otherone with the blue dress

You're right ... I was looking for a recipe for TROLL ...

nancy

Young

15 Feb 1999, 03:00:0015/02/1999
Monroe,of course wrote:

> what the hell does any of this dagnasty crotchrot have to do with cooking?
> would you losers take your off topic crap elsewhere? nothing's more
> unappetizing than linda tripp in the first place...
>
> Monroe

Monroe, from Too Close For Comfort? He was always cooking.

nancy

Kate Reynolds

15 Feb 1999, 03:00:0015/02/1999
In article <monroe-1502...@user-38ldcaj.dialup.mindspring.com>,
mon...@mindspring.com (Monroe,of course) wrote:

> what the hell does any of this dagnasty crotchrot have to do with cooking?
> would you losers take your off topic crap elsewhere? nothing's more
> unappetizing than linda tripp in the first place...
>
> Monroe

This is one of those strange things that intrigues me. Instead
of ignoring subject threads which do not interest them, or using
a killfile to avoid receiving such messages in the first place,
some people want to be censors. I've seen it in news groups and
other email lists, and I just don't understand the compulsion
to restrict the free speech of other people. As you think about
this, you might begin to wonder whether these censors have some
sort of obsessive-compulsive disorder, or whether they may have
some other mental illness.

Could be a bad case of constipation too, I suppose :>

Kate

--
To reply, please delete TAKETHISOUT

maryf

15 Feb 1999, 03:00:0015/02/1999
Stanley Horwitz wrote:

> esther belsky (GRA...@webtv.net) wrote:
> : You are al mad at the wrong people. The
> : president is a Liar LIAR. Lets get it straight.
>
> The prisdent is a liar, but so too is Linda Tripp. Even some of her
> statements that she made in her TV interview last week go against what she
> said months ago.

Heck they all are foul, and there's an alley cat in the white house <not
named socks!> (IMHO, and I'm entitled to my opinion, you are free to
have yours as well ;-) ).

OBFOOD: A great french onion soup for dinner, I didn't eat, maybe
getting the kid's flu! eww.
--
Mary f. <No Kitty! it's MY POT PIE!>
_ _
|,4) -,_. , ( `'-'
'-~~' (_/~~' `-'\_)
It's a widdle,widdle, widdle pud (She's not big on sharing, is she?)
http://home.earthlink.net/~maryf

Eileen P

15 Feb 1999, 03:00:0015/02/1999
linda tripp was great on larry king
she is very honest

Eileen P

15 Feb 1999, 03:00:0015/02/1999
i hope she runs for congress

ALZELT

16 Feb 1999, 03:00:0016/02/1999

if you are going to get involved, get the name straight: Vernon Jordan.

Debra Fritz

16 Feb 1999, 03:00:0016/02/1999
On Mon, 15 Feb 1999 18:50:09 -0500, Young <qwe...@mail.monmouth.com>
wrote:

Ummm I've heard they're best served seared with hot flames, or
roasted in their own juice:):)

Debra

Mimi Hiller

16 Feb 1999, 03:00:0016/02/1999

Isn't that a traditional Elbonian dish?

regards,
-- Mimi (to reply, delete "nospam" from email address)

Mimi Hiller (mi...@cyber-kitchen.com) Visit Mimi's Cyber Kitchen!
http://www.cyber-kitchen.com/ . The most comprehensive food-related site
has a new look and easier to use. Enter our grand reopening contest!

Stanley Horwitz

16 Feb 1999, 03:00:0016/02/1999
Eileen P (topa...@webtv.net) wrote:
: linda tripp was great on larry king
: she is very honest

I agree that Linda Tripp seemed sincere on Larry King's show. What Linda
also seemed to me was to be totally delusional and paranoid. Linda needs
more help than Larry King or Ken Starr can provide. Perhaps with the
profits she makes from her book deal, Linda will be able to afford the
kind of mental health care she so desparately needs.

Sharon Chilson

16 Feb 1999, 03:00:0016/02/1999
I thought it was interesting in the interview when Linda Tripp said the
reason she taped the conversations, etc, was because she was worried
about Monica and felt her to be suicidal.

Personally, had I been her and cared so much for Monica's well-being, I
would have contacted one or both of her parents.

Diana Thomas

16 Feb 1999, 03:00:0016/02/1999
I think the ones who need mental help are the ones that think Clinton did
nothing wrong.

Diana

TJ

16 Feb 1999, 03:00:0016/02/1999
Mimi Hiller wrote:

> Debra Fritz wrote:
> >
> > On Mon, 15 Feb 1999 18:50:09 -0500, Young <qwe...@mail.monmouth.com>
> > wrote:
> > >You're right ... I was looking for a recipe for TROLL ...
> > >
> > >nancy
> >
> > Ummm I've heard they're best served seared with hot flames, or
> > roasted in their own juice:):)
>
> Isn't that a traditional Elbonian dish?

The best thing to do with troll meat is move it from the freezer to the
trashcan out back.
tj

LHC

17 Feb 1999, 03:00:0017/02/1999
In article <7acpuh$33f$1...@news.telapex.com>, Diana Thomas said...

> I think the ones who need mental help are the ones that think Clinton did
> nothing wrong.
There's a big difference in:
Thinking someone did something "wrong".
Thinking someone did something illegal.
Thinking obsessively about someone else's sex life.

I think the ones who need mental help are (not necessarily in this
order):
Jerry Falwell
WebTVers
AOLers
Computer users
DSS owners
Volvo drivers
Sheldon
Irondad and Caleb (equal time)
Buffy
You (just for the hell of it)
People who want to get off the list
People who want to get on the list
Me

Anyone feel left out? OK, go back to item 4. There, you qualify.
--
Laurie
bluemoon at bigfoot dot com

ALZELT

17 Feb 1999, 03:00:0017/02/1999

hey harry, it's just like we do with brussels sprouts.

Richard Caley

17 Feb 1999, 03:00:0017/02/1999
In article <7760-36C...@newsd-212.iap.bryant.webtv.net>, esther belsky (eb) writes:

eb> You are al mad at the wrong people. The
eb> president is a Liar LIAR.

But at least he has never had a political argument on rec.food.cooking.

--
Mail me as rjc not s...@cstr.ed.ac.uk _O_
|<

Stanley Horwitz

17 Feb 1999, 03:00:0017/02/1999
Diana Thomas (dan...@telapex.com) wrote:
: I think the ones who need mental help are the ones that think Clinton did
: nothing wrong.

I have yet to hear anyone who thinks that Clinton did nothing wrong,
including all the Democrats in Congress and Mrs. Clinton. On the other
hand, there are lots of mentally sound people who feel that what Clinton
did do is not a threat to national security and should be a personal
matter. I am one of those people.

Diana Thomas

17 Feb 1999, 03:00:0017/02/1999
I disagree. I do think that he let the security of our nation down. What
if Lewinsky had been a spy, she would still have been in the Oval Office
testing cigars.

Diana

Andy

17 Feb 1999, 03:00:0017/02/1999
Bubba didn't do a thing wrong. The Senate trial proves that and our fine
Senators, having worked so hard on this trial to prove that point, are now
all on vacation for a week or so.

ALZELT

17 Feb 1999, 03:00:0017/02/1999

In article <7aeuvv$bpk$1...@cronkite.ocis.temple.edu>, st...@tempest.temple.edu
(Stanley Horwitz) writes:

while i find his actions in poor taste (not to mention his poor taste< his idol
JFK did it with MM>), i think those who went ballistic on the subject are
somewhat out in left field. I just read the Seattle Times Letters to the
Editor. One writer is incensed because Clinton "defiled" Monica. DEFILED?

ALZELT

17 Feb 1999, 03:00:0017/02/1999

In article <7af0bi$5us$1...@news.telapex.com>, "Diana Thomas" <dan...@telapex.com>
writes:

>I disagree. I do think that he let the security of our nation down. What
>if Lewinsky had been a spy, she would still have been in the Oval Office
>testing cigars.
>
>Diana

you know this for a fact? if she had been a spy? hey, you forgot that she was
previously vetted before being hired in the first place! but, you give new
meaning to exploding cigars.

Eileen P

18 Feb 1999, 03:00:0018/02/1999
great lady told the truth

Linda Fortney

18 Feb 1999, 03:00:0018/02/1999

Stanley Horwitz <st...@tempest.temple.edu> wrote:
>Diana Thomas (dan...@telapex.com) wrote:
>: I think the ones who need mental help are the ones that think Clinton did
>: nothing wrong.
>
>I have yet to hear anyone who thinks that Clinton did nothing wrong,
>including all the Democrats in Congress and Mrs. Clinton. On the other
>hand, there are lots of mentally sound people who feel that what Clinton
>did do is not a threat to national security and should be a personal
>matter. I am one of those people.

Hear! Hear!

As for Ms. Tripp, she betrayed a friend. No Republican braying can
justify such a thing. I do hope the state of Maryland proseutes her for
breaking its wiretapping laws.

Sam

18 Feb 1999, 03:00:0018/02/1999
Does anyone know why this Larry King was not shown on CNN
International?
We had to watch a re-run of the Madonna interview.
Thanks
--
Sam

***I tried sniffing Coke once, but the ice cubes got stuck in my
nose.***

Stanley Horwitz <st...@tempest.temple.edu> wrote in article
<7aclpa$nq5$1...@cronkite.ocis.temple.edu>...

Jack Allen

18 Feb 1999, 03:00:0018/02/1999
to Andy
Andy wrote:

> Bubba didn't do a thing wrong. The Senate trial proves that and our fine
> Senators, having worked so hard on this trial to prove that point, are now
> all on vacation for a week or so.
>
> Diana Thomas wrote in message <7af0bi$5us$1...@news.telapex.com>...
> >I disagree. I do think that he let the security of our nation down. What
> >if Lewinsky had been a spy, she would still have been in the Oval Office
> >testing cigars.
> >
> >Diana

My god, I never thought it would turn t this--bubba did nothing wrong?
When are the liberals going to get it straight. bubba was never charged
for having a sexual affair,(read the charges), he was charged with
perjury and obstruction. You say those fine(?) senators did a good
job. Everyone who voted no threw the constitution out the window. Even
Mr. Byrd that scholarly man, said the crimes rise to the level of
impeachment. But then he voted against it. Absolutely disgusting!
It's a sad day in america when you guilt or innocence is determined by
you popularity. Had that been Mr. Average, he would have went to jail.
I think all Senators who voted no and violated their oath of office,
should resign immediately and take the slime bucket with you.
--
What's the difference between ignorance and indifference? I don't know
and I don't care.

ICQ: 3219552

Jack

Tammy Mcniff

18 Feb 1999, 03:00:0018/02/1999
Eileen P (topa...@webtv.net) wrote:
: great lady told the truth
:
: Have a great day! Eileen

Does anyone know if Ray Bruman has checked Laura Lyman's
final resting place lately? I've a feeling the undead
walks amongst us.

Tammy (I think I've been reading rfc too long)

ALZELT

18 Feb 1999, 03:00:0018/02/1999

In article <01be5b46$6564dd60$3201...@prddev01.seaharvest.co.za>, "Sam"
<su...@iafrica.co.za> writes:

>Does anyone know why this Larry King was not shown on CNN
>International?
> We had to watch a re-run of the Madonna interview.
>Thanks
>--
>Sam

sure beats an hour of looking at linda tripp.count yourself lucky.
Alan

"If you reject the food, ignore the customs, fear the religion, and avoid the

Andy

18 Feb 1999, 03:00:0018/02/1999

Jack Allen wrote in message <36CC2628...@cyberenet.net>...

>My god, I never thought it would turn t this--bubba did nothing wrong?
>When are the liberals going to get it straight...<snipped>

Maybe the liberals should look at this and ask if there's _more_ to
Bubba than just a lying dog in heat.

From a retired law enforcer.
Subject: Interesting Clinton Info
The following is a list out of the WSJ of dead people connected with
Bill Clinton:
James McDougal - Clinton's convicted Whitewater partner died of an apparent
heart attack, while in
solitary confinement. He was a key witness in Ken Starr's investigation.
Mary Mahoney - A former White House intern was murdered July 1997 at a
Starbucks Coffee Shop in
Georgetown. The murder happened just after she was to go public with her
story of sexual harassment in the White
House.
Vince Foster - Former White House councilor, and colleague of Hillary
Clinton at Little Rock's Rose law
firm. Died of a gunshot wound to the head, ruled a suicide.
Ron Brown - Secretary of Commerce and former DNC Chairman. Reported to have
died by impact in a
plane crash. A pathologist close to the investigation reported that there
was a hole in the top of Brown's skull
resembling a gunshot wound. At the time of his death Brown was being
investigated, and spoke publicly of his
willingness to cut a deal with prosecutors.
C. Victor Raiser II & Montgomery Raiser - Major players in the Clinton fund
raising organization, died in
a private plane crash in July 1992.
Paul Tulley - Democratic National Committee Political Director found dead
in a hotel room in Little
Rock, September 1992. Described by Clinton as a "dear friend and trusted
advisor".
Ed Willey - Clinton fund raiser, found dead November 1993 deep in the woods
in Virginia of a gunshot
wound to the head. Ruled a suicide. Ed Willey died on the same day his wife
Kathleen Willey claimed Bill Clinton
groped her in the oval office in the White House. Ed Willey was involved in
several Clinton fund raising events.
Jerry Parks - Head of Clinton's gubernatorial security team in Little Rock.
Gunned down in his car at a
deserted intersection outside Little Rock. Park's son said his father was
building a dossier on Clinton. He allegedly
threatened to reveal this information. After he died the files were
mysteriously removed from his house.
James Bunch - Died from a gunshot suicide. It was reported that he had a
"Black Book" of people
containing names of influential people who visited prostitutes in Texas and
Arkansas.
James Wilson - Was found dead in May 1993 from an apparent hanging suicide.
He was reported to have
ties to Whitewater.
Kathy Ferguson - Ex-wife of Arkansas Trooper Danny Ferguson died in May
1994 was found dead in her
living room with a gunshot to her head. It was ruled a suicide even though
there were several packed suitcases, as if
she was going somewhere. Danny Ferguson was a co defendant along with Bill
Clinton in the Paula Jones lawsuit.
Kathy Ferguson was a possible corroborating witness for Paula Jones.
Bill Shelton - Arkansas State Trooper and fiancee of Kathy Ferguson.
Critical of the suicide ruling of his
fiancee, he was found dead in June 1994 of a gunshot wound also ruled a
suicide at the gravesite of his fiancee.
Gandy Baugh - Attorney for Clinton friend Dan Lassater died by jumping out
a window of a tall building
January 1994. His client was a convicted drug distributor.
Florence Martin - Accountant subcontractor for the CIA related to the Barry
Seal Mena Airport drug
smuggling case. Died of three gunshot wounds.
Suzanne Coleman - Reportedly had an affair with Clinton when he was
Arkansas Attorney General. Died of
a gunshot wound to the back of the head, ruled a suicide. Was pregnant at
the time of her death.
Paula Grober - Clinton's speech interpreter for the deaf from 1978 until
her death December 9, 1992. She
died in a one car accident.
Danny Casolaro - Investigative reporter. Investigating Mena Airport and
Arkansas Development Finance
Authority. He slit his wrists, apparent suicide in the middle of his
investigation.
Paul Wilcher - Attorney investigating corruption at Mena Airport with
Casolaro and the 1980 "October
Surprise" was found dead on a toilet June 22,1993 in his Washington, DC
apartment. Had delivered a report to
Janet Reno 3 weeks before his death.
Jon Parnell Walker - Whitewater investigator for Resolution Trust Corp.
Jumped to his death from his
Arlington, Virginia apartment balcony August 15, 1993, Was investigating
Morgan Guarantee scandal.
Barbara Wise - Commerce Department staffer. Worked closely with Ron Brown
and John Huang. Cause
of death unknown. Died November 29, 1996. Her bruised nude body was found
locked in her office at the
Department of Commerce.
Charles Meissner - Assistant Secretary of Commerce who gave John Huang
special security clearance,
died shortly thereafter in a small plane crash.
Dr. Stanley Heard - Chairman of the National Chiropractic Health Care
Advisory Committee died with his
attorney Steve Dickson in a small plane crash. Dr. Heard, in addition to
serving on Clinton's advisory council he
personally treated Clinton's mother, stepfather and brother.
Barry Seal - Drug running pilot out of Mena Arkansas. Death was no
accident.
Johnny Lawhorn Jr. - Mechanic, found a check made out to Clinton in the
trunk of a car left in his repair
shop. Died when his car hit a utility pole.
Stanley Huggins - Suicide. Investigated Madison Guarantee. His report was
never released.
Hershell Friday - Attorney and Clinton fund raiser died March 1, 1994, when
his plane exploded. Kevin
Ives & Don Henry - Known as "The boys on the track" case. Reports say the
boys may have stumbled upon the
Mena Arkansas airport drug operation. Controversial case where initial
report of death was due to falling asleep on
railroad track. Later reports claim the 2 boys had been slain before being
placed on the tracks. Many linked to the
case died before their testimony could come before a Grand Jury.
THE FOLLOWING SIX PERSONS HAD INFORMATION ON THE IVES/HENRY CASE:
Keith Coney - Died when his motorcycle slammed into the back of a truck
July 1988.
Keith McMaskle - Died stabbed 113 times, Nov,1988
Gregory Collins - Died from a gunshot wound January 1989.
Jeff Rhodes - He was shot, mutilated and found burned in a trash dump in
April 1989.
James Milan - Found decapitated. Coroner ruled death due to natural causes.
Jordan Kettleson - Was found shot to death in the front seat of his pickup
truck in June 1990.
Richard Winters - Was a suspect in the Ives/Henry deaths. Was killed in a
set-up robbery July 1989.

THE FOLLOWING CLINTON BODYGUARDS ARE DEAD:
Major William S. Barkley, Jr.
Captain Scott J. Reynolds
Sgt. Brian Hanley
Sgt. Tim Sabel
Major General William Robertson
Col. William Densberger
Col. Robert Kelly
Spec. Gary Rhodes
Steve Willis
Robert Williams
Conway LeBleu
Todd McKeehan

A.L. HEMMALIN

18 Feb 1999, 03:00:0018/02/1999
Sam wrote:

> Does anyone know why this Larry King was not shown on CNN
> International?
> We had to watch a re-run of the Madonna interview.
> Thanks
> --
> Sam
>
> ***I tried sniffing Coke once, but the ice cubes got stuck in my
> nose.***
>

> Stanley Horwitz <st...@tempest.temple.edu> wrote in article
> <7aclpa$nq5$1...@cronkite.ocis.temple.edu>...
> > Eileen P (topa...@webtv.net) wrote:
> > : linda tripp was great on larry king
> > : she is very honest
> >
> > I agree that Linda Tripp seemed sincere on Larry King's show.
> What Linda
> > also seemed to me was to be totally delusional and paranoid.
> Linda needs
> > more help than Larry King or Ken Starr can provide. Perhaps
> with the
> > profits she makes from her book deal, Linda will be able to
> afford the
> > kind of mental health care she so desparately needs.

Probably because the last statement from Linda Tripp was (even now, at
this time) William Impeached Clinton was still up to the same old tricks
with other "ladies" in the oval office, and Larry, the pefrect
interviewer, King let that statement go unchallenged.
Sort of like the CNN version of the Broaddrick womans' story.

ALZELT

18 Feb 1999, 03:00:0018/02/1999

is there a point to this, or do you just have too much time on your hands?

Eileen P

18 Feb 1999, 03:00:0018/02/1999
clinton did do something wrong he LIED in court

TJ

18 Feb 1999, 03:00:0018/02/1999
Eileen P wrote:

> clinton did do something wrong he LIED in court
>
> Have a great day! Eileen

i am posting from a fortune cookie factory

help! tj

Leo Scanlon

19 Feb 1999, 03:00:0019/02/1999
On Thu, 18 Feb 1999 13:37:01 -0500, "A.L. HEMMALIN"
<dog...@mail.edgenet.net> wrote:

>Probably because the last statement from Linda Tripp was (even now, at
>this time) William Impeached Clinton was still up to the same old tricks
>with other "ladies" in the oval office, and Larry, the pefrect
>interviewer, King let that statement go unchallenged.

That's always been my gripe with Larrry King: He sometimes gets a
guest in a corner, but when that happens, he never pursues them. He
never asks that one additional question that's screamingly obvious. I
guess that's how he gets the big-name guests -- they know he'll never
embarass them. I prefer Barbara Walters, for one.

Leo

Lindsay Endell

19 Feb 1999, 03:00:0019/02/1999

Tammy Mcniff wrote in message <7ahhjg$bp9$1...@mark.ucdavis.edu>...

>Eileen P (topa...@webtv.net) wrote:
>: great lady told the truth
>:
>: Have a great day! Eileen
>

>Does anyone know if Ray Bruman has checked Laura Lyman's
>final resting place lately? I've a feeling the undead
>walks amongst us.
>
>Tammy (I think I've been reading rfc too long)

Oh Gods, yes! There's a blast from the past, Laura Lyman!

Linz, long-time reader, occasional poster...
--
Oh, not really a pedant, I wouldn't say.
http://www.gofar.demon.co.uk/ - Issue 1 available now

Curly Sue

19 Feb 1999, 03:00:0019/02/1999
You can check Laura's final resting place yourself, courtesy of Ray...
See http://www.users.interport.net/~sue/rfc/ll_rip.htm

"Lindsay Endell" <{$linz$news$}@gofar.demon.co.uk> wrote:

>Tammy Mcniff wrote in message <7ahhjg$bp9$1...@mark.ucdavis.edu>...

>>Does anyone know if Ray Bruman has checked Laura Lyman's

>>final resting place lately? I've a feeling the undead
>>walks amongst us.
>>
>>Tammy (I think I've been reading rfc too long)
>>
>Oh Gods, yes! There's a blast from the past, Laura Lyman!

Sue(tm)
sue at interport net

Eileen P

19 Feb 1999, 03:00:0019/02/1999
linda trtipp is going to be on dateline next week

Dave Bugg

19 Feb 1999, 03:00:0019/02/1999
Eileen P wrote in message
<12987-36C...@newsd-284.iap.bryant.webtv.net>...

linda trtipp is going to be on dateline next week

Have a great day! Eileen

**********************

thatnk you for the linda trtipp update it makes my day

Have an even better one! Dave

Margie

19 Feb 1999, 03:00:0019/02/1999
Thank you, Eileen. I'll remember to avoid it. Don't forget to watch
your other pal and pillar of virtue tonight on Larry King -- ah, yes,
where it all began -- Paula Jones! If only we could have -- let's say a
sort of roundtable discussion w/ Kenneth, Paula, Lucianne, and Linda --
Perhaps w/ Rush Limbaugh as moderator. We'd then have all the
information and details that inquiring minds need to know!!!

Margie

Eileen P

19 Feb 1999, 03:00:0019/02/1999
at least they are smart

Bob Y.

19 Feb 1999, 03:00:0019/02/1999
On Thu, 18 Feb 1999 17:19:59 -0800, TJ <gara...@halcyon.com> wrote:

>Eileen P wrote:
>>
>> clinton did do something wrong he LIED in court
>>

>> Have a great day! Eileen
>

>i am posting from a fortune cookie factory
>
>help! tj

Before we try to mount a rescue operation, give us a hint as to which fortune
cookie factory. <g>

--

Bob Y.

Nanny's wild youth was an open book, athough only availabe in plain covers.
"The Sea and Little Fishes"
--Terry Pratchett

Ladibugz77

20 Feb 1999, 03:00:0020/02/1999
>From: topa...@webtv.net (Eileen P)

>linda trtipp is going to be on dateline next week

Shucks ... I'll miss it!! I'll be washing my hair, cleaning my closet, or
doing some other equally important task. <VBG>

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Donna < to e-mail me, remove my cat >
"Ambivalent? Well, yes and no ... "
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ladibugz77

20 Feb 1999, 03:00:0020/02/1999
>From: topa...@webtv.net (Eileen P)

>at least they are smart

This kind of post is so annoying ... Eileen, what post were you commenting on??

Sheryl Rosen

20 Feb 1999, 03:00:0020/02/1999
>Diana Thomas wrote in message ><7af0bi$5us$1...@news.telapex.com>...
>I disagree. I do think that he let the
>security of our nation down. What if
>Lewinsky had been a spy, she would still
>have been in the Oval Office testing
>cigars.
>Diana

Remember, Lewinsky was an intern in the White House prior to being the
official cigar tester for the Oval Office. She couldn't have been a
spy....I don't know this for a fact, but I'm pretty sure they would have
had to subject her to a security check prior to being hired for the
position of intern...those security clearance checks are pretty intense.
If she were Mata Hari, she wouldn't ever have been hired as an intern.

I'm just glad it's over....

Everyone has talked about how awful it was for Clinton to have engaged
in such behavior, but no one has ever mentioned the morals of this
little slut.....didn't her mommy ever teach her not to get involved with
married men? Any pain from this relationship came because she couldn't
keep her mouth shut.

(And that is meant both ways!)

Sheryl
For a good time, click here:
www.geocities.com/Paris/Parc/5284

william wheeler

20 Feb 1999, 03:00:0020/02/1999
lets see take Troll stuff with Avocado and Orange roast aat 500 for 1 hour
lower to 350 for 6 hours

Mimi Hiller wrote:

> Debra Fritz wrote:
> >
> > On Mon, 15 Feb 1999 18:50:09 -0500, Young <qwe...@mail.monmouth.com>
> > wrote:
> > >You're right ... I was looking for a recipe for TROLL ...
> > >
> > >nancy
> >
> > Ummm I've heard they're best served seared with hot flames, or
> > roasted in their own juice:):)
>
> Isn't that a traditional Elbonian dish?
>
> regards,
> -- Mimi (to reply, delete "nospam" from email address)
>
> Mimi Hiller (mi...@cyber-kitchen.com) Visit Mimi's Cyber Kitchen!
> http://www.cyber-kitchen.com/ . The most comprehensive food-related site
> has a new look and easier to use. Enter our grand reopening contest!

Michel Boucher

22 Feb 1999, 03:00:0022/02/1999
alz...@aol.comFinnFan (ALZELT) wrote:

>while i find his actions in poor taste (not to mention his poor taste< his idol
>JFK did it with MM>), i think those who went ballistic on the subject are
>somewhat out in left field. I just read the Seattle Times Letters to the
>Editor. One writer is incensed because Clinton "defiled" Monica. DEFILED?

Al, you're obviously not up on the latest. She was an intern and worked with files.
He removed her from all that and therefore de-filed her. Seems obvious to moi :-)

I agree some people need a reality adjustment re Clinton.

Homepage: http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Battlefield/8738/
Co-author, DARKLANDS FAQ (http://www.darklands.net/)
"Hasta la victoria, siempre!" -- Ernesto "Che" Guevara
For private mail, get the zed out.

Michel Boucher

22 Feb 1999, 03:00:0022/02/1999
topa...@webtv.net (Eileen P) wrote:

>linda trtipp is going to be on dateline next week
>

>Have a great day! Eileen

Darn, I plan to be driving a Mac truck around the studio where she'll be at that
time.

LHC

22 Feb 1999, 03:00:0022/02/1999
In article <36d4c9c9...@nntp.netcom.ca>, Michel Boucher said...

> topa...@webtv.net (Eileen P) wrote:
>
> >linda trtipp is going to be on dateline next week

> Darn, I plan to be driving a Mac truck around the studio where she'll be at that
> time.

Aim carefully, please!> >

Laurie
bluemoon at bigfoot dot com

colleen p

22 Feb 1999, 03:00:0022/02/1999
on feb 22 michael wrote he wil be driving a mac truck near the
studio do u work for the white house at least linda tripp is
honest and does not try to harm people she was trying to protect
herself when monica asked to lie in court she had no other choice
what would u do

colleen p

22 Feb 1999, 03:00:0022/02/1999

Lindsay Endell

22 Feb 1999, 03:00:0022/02/1999

Curly Sue wrote in message <7ajn98$2bf$1...@winter.news.rcn.net>...

>You can check Laura's final resting place yourself, courtesy of
Ray...
>See http://www.users.interport.net/~sue/rfc/ll_rip.htm

A touching memorial...

Linz

--
Oh, not really a pedant, I wouldn't say.
http://www.gofar.demon.co.uk/ - Issue 1 available now

In AUE all Englishes are equal, though each is more equal than all
the others.
R Lieblich, AUE

David Goldstein

22 Feb 1999, 03:00:0022/02/1999
Eileen P wrote:

> great lady told the truth
>
> Have a great day! Eileen

Yup, I guess we should erect a statue of Tripp right next to the
Lincoln Memorial

David

Andy

22 Feb 1999, 03:00:0022/02/1999
PUHLEEEEEEEASE!!!!! Maybe next to the Port-A-Pottie next to the Lincoln
Memorial!!! NAH, that'd give the Port-A-Pottie a bad name!!!

Michel Boucher

23 Feb 1999, 03:00:0023/02/1999
ColM...@webtv.net (colleen p) wrote:

I am an agent of a foreign power that shall remain nameless :-)

And my name is Michel, not Michael.

Linda Tripp is not honest. She lied to get what she wanted. She misrepresented her
position and misinformed her victim as to her intentions. She illegally taped
private conversations that smack of entrapment. What do you mean she didn't harm
people? What she has done has been incredibly damaging to your government and your
president's family. She could have kept her mouth shut and not taped the
conversations. I am not there and would never allow myself to be in this situation.

Harry A. Demidavicius

23 Feb 1999, 03:00:0023/02/1999
On 17 Feb 1999 05:44:01 GMT, alz...@aol.comFinnFan (ALZELT) wrote:

>In article <36C9FC...@halcyon.com>, TJ <gara...@halcyon.com> writes:
>
>>Mimi Hiller wrote:

>>> Isn't that a traditional Elbonian dish?
>>

>>The best thing to do with troll meat is move it from the freezer to the
>>trashcan out back.
>>tj
>
>hey harry, it's just like we do with brussels sprouts.

>Alan
>
>"If you reject the food, ignore the customs, fear the religion, and avoid the
>people, you might better stay home."
> --James Michener
>
>Remove "FinnFan" to send mail.

yes but tj doesn't restrict herself to just troll meat.
Harry Demidavicius

David Goldstein

23 Feb 1999, 03:00:0023/02/1999

I forgot to add the sarcasm emoticon, please excuse me. I am no fan of
Tripp and, as much as I would like to stop posting to this thread,
Eileen just keeps getting my goat.

David

LHC

23 Feb 1999, 03:00:0023/02/1999
In article <36D313DD...@regio-info.de>, David Goldstein said...

> I forgot to add the sarcasm emoticon, please excuse me. I am no fan of
> Tripp and, as much as I would like to stop posting to this thread,
> Eileen just keeps getting my goat.

To which Eileen would simply reply (like a f*ing broken record):
She is a great lady. Have a nice day.

David, don't let it get to you. You are rational, she is ... well, you
are rational, anyway.

Margie

23 Feb 1999, 03:00:0023/02/1999
I agree w/ you completely, Michel, and Ms. Tripp was a pawn in the hands
of Lucianne Goldberg who has been sleazing around, at least, since the
George McGovern Presidential campaign many years ago !

Margie

rmiller1

23 Feb 1999, 03:00:0023/02/1999
Thinking about this whole mess makes me wonder, who isn't sleazy ,that
is involved? Both sides seem to have found the most disgusting, sleazy
participants that can be found.
Rosie

aem

23 Feb 1999, 03:00:0023/02/1999
David Goldstein wrote:

> I forgot to add the sarcasm emoticon, please excuse me. I am
> no fan of
> Tripp and, as much as I would like to stop posting to this
> thread,
> Eileen just keeps getting my goat.
>

> David

Perhaps you'd resist more strongly if you kept in mind that this
is all being recorded.....

Stanley Horwitz

23 Feb 1999, 03:00:0023/02/1999

True, but I wonder if they like Heinz Ketcup. If so, none of the people
involved in this horrible matter can be all bad! :)

Alan Zelt

23 Feb 1999, 03:00:0023/02/1999
rmiller1 wrote:

> Thinking about this whole mess makes me wonder, who isn't sleazy ,that
> is involved? Both sides seem to have found the most disgusting, sleazy
> participants that can be found.
> Rosie

that is true, but why was it necessary to go out and try and find the
slime in the first place? certainly there is enough slime on everyone.
--
alan

"Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day."
--- Harry S. Truman

Eliminate FINNFAN on reply.

Alan Zelt

23 Feb 1999, 03:00:0023/02/1999
Stanley Horwitz wrote:

> rmiller1 (rmil...@flash.net) wrote:
> > Thinking about this whole mess makes me wonder, who isn't sleazy ,that
> > is involved? Both sides seem to have found the most disgusting, sleazy
> > participants that can be found.
>
> True, but I wonder if they like Heinz Ketcup. If so, none of the people
> involved in this horrible matter can be all bad! :)

stan,

i don' think this thing was about bad people. more likely it was about
doing what "they" thought necessary to achieve their goals.

Jack Allen

23 Feb 1999, 03:00:0023/02/1999
Michel Boucher wrote:
> There was a largish article today in the local rag about Lucianne and her threats
> that the next scandal, Jane Doe number 6, will be made public very soon. And if that
> fails, she intends to bring up other matters until she wins (or someone hits her with
> a Mac truck while looking for Linda Tripp). She even admits to *being* the
> right-wing conspiracy Hilary Clinton mentioned. I thought that there were laws
> against threats to topple governments. Maybe somebody should think about it...or is
> it that such threats are considered entertainment?
>
> Maybe they should be handing out awards...nominated for best "honorable person" in a
> scandal or scandals...Bob Barr, for his role in a moment with whipped cream and
> nipples...Henry Hyde for the "youthful indiscretion" gambit...Linda Tripp for
> paranoia above and beyond the call or reason...Kenneth Starr for his role as a
> salaried voyeur...and the award goes to...:-)

> Homepage: http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Battlefield/8738/
> Co-author, DARKLANDS FAQ (http://www.darklands.net/)
> "Hasta la victoria, siempre!" -- Ernesto "Che" Guevara
> For private mail, get the zed out.

BILL CLINTON. For being the biggest lying scum call in memory.
--
What's the difference between ignorance and indifference? I don't know
and I don't care.

ICQ: 3219552

Jack

Jack Allen

23 Feb 1999, 03:00:0023/02/1999

BILL CLINTON. For being the biggest lying scum ball in memory.

Michel Boucher

24 Feb 1999, 03:00:0024/02/1999

Harry A. Demidavicius

24 Feb 1999, 03:00:0024/02/1999
On Mon, 22 Feb 1999 08:31:45 -0500 (EST), ColM...@webtv.net (colleen
p) wrote:

>on feb 22 michael wrote he wil be driving a mac truck near the
>studio do u work for the white house at least linda tripp is
>honest and does not try to harm people she was trying to protect
>herself when monica asked to lie in court she had no other choice
>what would u do

Urge you to improve on the use of rudimentary punctuation.
Harry Demidavicius

Michel Boucher

24 Feb 1999, 03:00:0024/02/1999
Jack Allen <ti...@cyberenet.net> wrote:

>BILL CLINTON. For being the biggest lying scum call in memory.

To paraphrase the immortal words of Jack Nicholson as the Joker in Batman: What the
US needs is an enema!

David Goldstein

24 Feb 1999, 03:00:0024/02/1999

aem,
ROFLMAO! I have too many skeletons in my closet to worry about them
everyday. I guess when, and if, my time comes to own up to some of
these things, I will just say, "Yup, I did it, so what!?" Have a great
day and thanks for the smile :)

David

Bob Y.

24 Feb 1999, 03:00:0024/02/1999
On Wed, 24 Feb 1999 18:27:04 GMT, alsa...@netcom.ca (Michel Boucher) wrote:

<snip>

>To paraphrase the immortal words of Jack Nicholson as the Joker in Batman: What the
>US needs is an enema!

Well, I guess an asshole would know all about enemas.

--

Bob Y.

The figures looked more or less human. And they were engaged in religion. You could tell by the knives (it's not murder if you do it for a god).

_Small Gods_

Bob Y.

24 Feb 1999, 03:00:0024/02/1999
On Tue, 23 Feb 1999 23:36:58 -0500, Jack Allen <ti...@cyberenet.net> wrote:

>Michel Boucher wrote:
>>
>> Melo...@webtv.net (Margie) wrote:
>>
>> >I agree w/ you completely, Michel, and Ms. Tripp was a pawn in the hands
>> >of Lucianne Goldberg who has been sleazing around, at least, since the
>> >George McGovern Presidential campaign many years ago !
>> >
>> >Margie
>>
>> There was a largish article today in the local rag about Lucianne and her threats
>> that the next scandal, Jane Doe number 6, will be made public very soon. And if that
>> fails, she intends to bring up other matters until she wins (or someone hits her with
>> a Mac truck while looking for Linda Tripp). She even admits to *being* the
>> right-wing conspiracy Hilary Clinton mentioned. I thought that there were laws
>> against threats to topple governments.

<snip>

Nope, we have them every 2 and 4 years. They are called election campaigns.

Stanley Horwitz

24 Feb 1999, 03:00:0024/02/1999
Michel Boucher (alsa...@netcom.ca) wrote:
> There was a largish article today in the local rag about Lucianne and her
> threats that the next scandal, Jane Doe number 6, will be made public very
> soon. And if that fails, she intends to bring up other matters until she
> wins (or someone hits her with a Mac truck while looking for Linda Tripp).
> She even admits to *being* the right-wing conspiracy Hilary Clinton
> mentioned. I thought that there were laws against threats to topple
> governments. Maybe somebody should think about it...or is it that such
> threats are considered entertainment?

For many people, this entire Clinton/Lewinsky scandal is probably very
entertaining. If this scandal were not so entertaining, it would not have
received so much coverage in the national news media, much less local rags
such as the one you quoted.

> Maybe they should be handing out awards...nominated for best "honorable
> person" in a scandal or scandals...Bob Barr, for his role in a moment
> with whipped cream and nipples...Henry Hyde for the "youthful indiscretion"
> gambit...Linda Tripp for paranoia above and beyond the call or reason...
> Kenneth Starr for his role as a salaried voyeur...and the award goes
> to...:-) >

I don't know about any legal issues involving Lucianne Goldberg's
involvement in this scandal, but what goes around comes around. Goldberg
helped to out this scandal, and now, the tables have been turned thanks
for Mr. Flynt, the publisher of Hustler Magazine who still says he has
some pretty dirty gossip involving some Republican officials that has
never been publicly disclosed. I thought it was kind of ironic that so
many Clinton bashers complained about Flynt's outing of Bobb Barr, but not
a one of them complained about Goldberg's involvement in outing of the
president.

Alan Zelt

24 Feb 1999, 03:00:0024/02/1999
Jack Allen wrote:

> Michel Boucher wrote:
> >
> > Melo...@webtv.net (Margie) wrote:
> >
> > >I agree w/ you completely, Michel, and Ms. Tripp was a pawn in the hands
> > >of Lucianne Goldberg who has been sleazing around, at least, since the
> > >George McGovern Presidential campaign many years ago !
> > >
> > >Margie
> >
> > There was a largish article today in the local rag about Lucianne and her threats
> > that the next scandal, Jane Doe number 6, will be made public very soon. And if that
> > fails, she intends to bring up other matters until she wins (or someone hits her with
> > a Mac truck while looking for Linda Tripp). She even admits to *being* the
> > right-wing conspiracy Hilary Clinton mentioned. I thought that there were laws
> > against threats to topple governments. Maybe somebody should think about it...or is
> > it that such threats are considered entertainment?
> >
> > Maybe they should be handing out awards...nominated for best "honorable person" in a
> > scandal or scandals...Bob Barr, for his role in a moment with whipped cream and
> > nipples...Henry Hyde for the "youthful indiscretion" gambit...Linda Tripp for
> > paranoia above and beyond the call or reason...Kenneth Starr for his role as a

> > salaried voyeur...and the award goes to...:-)
> >
> > Homepage: http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Battlefield/8738/
> > Co-author, DARKLANDS FAQ (http://www.darklands.net/)
> > "Hasta la victoria, siempre!" -- Ernesto "Che" Guevara
> > For private mail, get the zed out.
>
> BILL CLINTON. For being the biggest lying scum call in memory.
> --
> What's the difference between ignorance and indifference? I don't know
> and I don't care.
>
> ICQ: 3219552
>
> Jack

my, but you have a very short and selective memory.

Alan Zelt

24 Feb 1999, 03:00:0024/02/1999
Michel Boucher wrote:

> Jack Allen <ti...@cyberenet.net> wrote:
>
> >BILL CLINTON. For being the biggest lying scum call in memory.
>
> To paraphrase the immortal words of Jack Nicholson as the Joker in Batman: What the
> US needs is an enema!
>
> Homepage: http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Battlefield/8738/
> Co-author, DARKLANDS FAQ (http://www.darklands.net/)
> "Hasta la victoria, siempre!" -- Ernesto "Che" Guevara
> For private mail, get the zed out.

and if you look at the map that covers the D.C. area, what a perfect
place to place it.

Jack Allen

24 Feb 1999, 03:00:0024/02/1999
Alan Zelt wrote:

> Jack Allen wrote:
> >
> > Michel Boucher wrote:

> > > There was a largish article today in the local rag about Lucianne and her threats
> > > that the next scandal, Jane Doe number 6, will be made public very soon. And if that
> > > fails, she intends to bring up other matters until she wins (or someone hits her with
> > > a Mac truck while looking for Linda Tripp). She even admits to *being* the
> > > right-wing conspiracy Hilary Clinton mentioned. I thought that there were laws
> > > against threats to topple governments. Maybe somebody should think about it...or is
> > > it that such threats are considered entertainment?
> > >
> > > Maybe they should be handing out awards...nominated for best "honorable person" in a
> > > scandal or scandals...Bob Barr, for his role in a moment with whipped cream and
> > > nipples...Henry Hyde for the "youthful indiscretion" gambit...Linda Tripp for
> > > paranoia above and beyond the call or reason...Kenneth Starr for his role as a
> > > salaried voyeur...and the award goes to...:-)
> > >
> > > Homepage: http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Battlefield/8738/
> > > Co-author, DARKLANDS FAQ (http://www.darklands.net/)
> > > "Hasta la victoria, siempre!" -- Ernesto "Che" Guevara
> > > For private mail, get the zed out.
> >
> > BILL CLINTON. For being the biggest lying scum call in memory.
> > --
> > What's the difference between ignorance and indifference? I don't know
> > and I don't care.
> >
> > ICQ: 3219552
> >
> > Jack
>
> my, but you have a very short and selective memory.
> --
> alan
>
> "Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day."
> --- Harry S. Truman
>
> Eliminate FINNFAN on reply.

I admit it is getting rather short, but selective?

Michel Boucher

25 Feb 1999, 03:00:0025/02/1999
Alan Zelt <alzelt...@worldnet.att.net> wrote:

>and if you look at the map that covers the D.C. area, what a perfect
>place to place it.

Al, I'm not sure I follow. It's DC, not WC...

Alan Zelt

25 Feb 1999, 03:00:0025/02/1999

are you really sure about that? always seemed like a cesspool to me.

Harry A. Demidavicius

26 Feb 1999, 03:00:0026/02/1999
On Thu, 25 Feb 1999 04:40:29 GMT, alsa...@netcom.ca (Michel Boucher)
wrote:

>Alan Zelt <alzelt...@worldnet.att.net> wrote:
>
>>and if you look at the map that covers the D.C. area, what a perfect
>>place to place it.
>
>Al, I'm not sure I follow. It's DC, not WC...
>

>Homepage: http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Battlefield/8738/
>Co-author, DARKLANDS FAQ (http://www.darklands.net/)
>"Hasta la victoria, siempre!" -- Ernesto "Che" Guevara
>For private mail, get the zed out.

Hey, Mikeey - His name is Alan.
Harry Demidavicius

Alan Zelt

26 Feb 1999, 03:00:0026/02/1999

oh well, i guess he doesn't read maps well.

Eileen P

26 Feb 1999, 03:00:0026/02/1999
i give Linda Tripp credit for being honest and not a follower she
did not want to LIE in court and had no other choice clinton
should not have been invcolved with a 21 intern did anyone watch
dateline we should have elected bob dole he is a very moral man

Ladibugz77

27 Feb 1999, 03:00:0027/02/1999
Moral like Linda Tripp?

>From: topa...@webtv.net (Eileen P)
> we should have elected bob dole he is a very moral man

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Donna < to e-mail me, remove my cat >
"Ambivalent? Well, yes and no ... "
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alan Zelt

Michel Boucher

27 Feb 1999, 03:00:0027/02/1999
ladib...@aol.comMsMimi (Ladibugz77) wrote:

>Moral like Linda Tripp?
>
>>From: topa...@webtv.net (Eileen P)

>> we should have elected bob dole he is a very moral man

Even MORE moral...so moral he believes in St.Viagra ;-)

Ok...so it's a cheap shot.

Eileen P

27 Feb 1999, 03:00:0027/02/1999
read the latest poll 80% think that clinton is not telling the
truth 75% believe linda tripp that is not wonderland

Michel Boucher

27 Feb 1999, 03:00:0027/02/1999
topa...@webtv.net (Eileen P) wrote:

>read the latest poll 80% think that clinton is not telling the
>truth 75% believe linda tripp that is not wonderland

Not telling the truth about what? If that about which he is not telling the truth is
not material to the issue at hand, it doesn't matter. You can lie in court, as l;ong
as that which you lie about is not material to the topic. His relationship with
Monica Lewinsky was not material to the investigation in the Paula Jones case. QED.
Get a life.

Have a crappy day :-)

Ladibugz77

28 Feb 1999, 03:00:0028/02/1999
>From: topa...@webtv.net (Eileen P)
> 75% believe linda tripp

I believe Linda Tripp broke the law ... does that count?

Eva Kende

28 Feb 1999, 03:00:0028/02/1999

I've been trying to use up the lost this and that in my freezer. This
is usually when I get very creative. It's not always a hit, but
usually edible, however tonight it was outstanding. I took ocean perch
fillets, cut them in half and placed them on flour tortillas. There
was a wilted leek in the fridge so I cut that in half length wise and
placed a leaf or two next to the fish. I made a sauce with 1 egg,
about 1/2 c yoghurt and about 2 tbsp. of frozen chopped dill. I
drizzled a little sauce on the fish and leeks, then rolled the
tortillas and placed them into an oil sprayed square pyrex. Brushed
the remaining sauce over the roll ups. Baked it covered for 45 min at
350.

Even my fish hating husband pronounced it a winner. I would think this
would work with just about any fish or seafood.

Regards,

Eva

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Eva Kende
author of Eva's Kitchen Confidence
please visit
http://www.banff.net/users/ekende
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hag n Stenni

28 Feb 1999, 03:00:0028/02/1999
On Fri, 26 Feb 1999 18:17:35 -0500 (EST), topa...@webtv.net (Eileen
P) wrote:

>i give Linda Tripp credit for being honest and not a follower she
>did not want to LIE in court and had no other choice clinton
>should not have been invcolved with a 21 intern did anyone watch

>dateline we should have elected bob dole he is a very moral man

>Have a great day! Eileen

PLEASE please please everyone, stop responding to this Troll...its
hard to enjoy my cooking/eating with all this going on..Pls just let
it die....Hag k

"As a beauty I'm not a star
there are others more handsome by far,
but my face I don't mind it because I'm behind it
It's the folks out front that I Jar."

Eileen P

1 Mar 1999, 03:00:0001/03/1999
watch barbara walters wednesday
monica should say what a great friend linda tripp is helped
her a lot
It's loading more messages.