REC- Chicken Satay - Chicago Cook In

bradley

Jul 9, 2002, 3:23:09 PM7/9/02
Chicken Satay

Recipe By : Hag & Stenni
Serving Size : 4 Preparation Time :0:00
Categories : Appetizers & Beverages

1/4 cup lime juice
1/4 cup soy sauce -- (japanese)
3 tablespoons oil
3 tablespoons honey
1/2 teaspoon coriander -- fresh ground
1/8 teaspoon cayenne
1/2 teaspoon dry minced garlic or 2 cloves fresh
1 pound boneless skinless chicken thighs

mix ingredients well until honey is dissolved. cut chicken
thighs into 3/4-inch cubes or long strips. Marinade overnight.
Put meat on skewers, threading and folding if in strips and
grill.

Hag k

Damsel in dis Dress

Jul 9, 2002, 4:04:56 PM7/9/02
This was another favorite of Crash's. In fact, we both loved it. Crash
had several skewers. I stuck with two, because I knew that these were only
the beginning of an enormous feast! Hag's chicken satay turned us
white-meat lovers into people who are now willing to eat chicken thighs!

Damsel
--
Damsel's Unofficial Web Home of RFC:
http://home.att.net/~edible-complex/