RFC CookBook NOW on sale

Hag & Stenni

Oct 30, 2002, 6:44:38 PM10/30/02
The RFC cookbook is now on sale...You can pre-order your
copy or copies at the website that has been created, Up
UNTIL the deadline date of November 4th 2002. The books will
be preordered so that we may have only what we need printed
and we hope for these to ship out in time for Christmas,
though we CANNOTguarantee this...The Website-

http://www.whatchadoin.com/Cookbook2002/index.html

This is a Soft Spiral bound book w/ laminated front cover
bearing the RecFoodCooking logo...It contains over 200 of
the best loved and favorite tried and true recipes of our
fellow RFC regulars, posters or lurkers alike...Categorys
include, appetizers, main dishes, deserts etc and metric
conversion are provided for all recipes...

Sample list of a few of the RFC Cookbook recipes

Potatoe Soup w/ Pablanos
Marinated chicken tenders w/ Onion Jam
Barbara's Shrimp and Scallops with Garlic and Ginger (and
curry on the left overs)
Chicken and Sausage Lasagna (Lasagna di Pollo e Salsicce)
Chicken Satay
Chicken Corn Soup w/ Rivels
Cranberry Compote
Brie Soup w/ Sherry
Cream of Chicken Soup w/ wild rice
Fennel, Lettuce and Lime Salad (Insalata di Finocchio,
Latuga e Cedro)
Grandma Sloman's Pumpkin Chiffon Pie
Herbed Inside Pork Loin
Hogans Famous Chili
Hot Italian sausage sandwich
Jesse James Jerkey
Lime Chicken
Orange-Macadamia Biscotti with 4 variations
Original Sin, Flourless Bittersweet Chocolate Cake
Smoked Cantonese Chicken Wings
sweet (and hot and sour) broccoli with pork

The cookbook sells for US $11.00 each plus shipping.
Shipping charges are listed on the website per your
geographic location...We are accepting money orders and
payments using PayPal...ALL proceeds will be donated to City
Harvest (an affiliate of Second Harvest) to help the victims
of the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks.

For More details and to order -

http://www.whatchadoin.com/Cookbook2002/index.html

Ordering DEADLINE 4 NOVEMBER 2002

Happy Cooking...Hag k

The answer to the "men only want to protect women" spiel is in a great quote
by Dr. Mary Edwards Walker Civil War Medal of Honor recipient - "You men are
not our protectors... If you were, who would there be to protect us from?"

pull a Loraine Bobbit (cut off waynespenis) to reply...