Arizona Wine Club Forming

gregmg

Feb 3, 2010, 11:55:09 PM2/3/10

Several of my fellow amateur Arizona wine makers and I are forming a
club. Our first meeting is scheduled for February 13, 2010 in Tucson.
Let me know if you're interested in participating. I may have a seat
available for anyone interested in carpooling from Mesa or Phoenix.

Regards,

Greg G. (greg (at) goldminemtn DOTcom)

gregmg

Feb 11, 2010, 11:01:46 PM2/11/10

Just a reminder. The inaugural meeting of the Amateur Wine Makers of
Arizona is this Saturday, February 13th, in Tucson. Email me if you're
interested in attending. We still have seats available in the carpool
from Phoenix.

Greg G.

gregmg

Feb 16, 2010, 8:03:03 AM2/16/10
The meeting/tasting was a huge success. We are proceeding with making
this club just a little more formal. Look for further announcements
at: http://www.azwinemakers.com

Greg G.