AD - antique and vintage periodicals and paper ephemera

Sally Beacham

Nov 27, 2005, 12:35:59 PM11/27/05
Hello girls (and boys, wherever you are!)

I'm reluctantly parting with my collection of antique and vintage
magazines, periodicals and other paper memorabilia (the husband says it's
him or the collectibles!) I thought perhaps you folks might have an
interest in these for your heritage scrapbooking. (The digital scrapbook
designers and artists are already raiding my stash, I thought the paper
people might like a chance too.) These are all outstanding for
scrapbooking - and if you have have your own treasures and don't want to cut
them up, these make good stand-ins!

Take a look at http://www.dizteq.com/periodicals/periodicals.html - if
there's anything you might like, drop me a line at the email address listed
on the page.

Regards,

--
Sally Beacham