Custom Rubber Stamp Needed

Lili

Aug 22, 2001, 7:34:03 PM8/22/01
Does any contributor to this forum make custom rubber stamps of high quality
to order? Thanks, Lili

Sjpolyclay

Aug 24, 2001, 10:53:44 AM8/24/01

Ready Stamps does!
www.readystamps.com
www.polyclay.com/ready.htm

>Does any contributor to this forum make custom rubber stamps of high quality
>to order? Thanks, Lili

Sarajane Helm

Sarajane's Polymer Clay Gallery
www.polyclay.com

Tom & Rose-Marie Kerr

Aug 28, 2001, 7:04:01 AM8/28/01
We would be happy to look after your requirements.

I would require a copy of the original image either by smail or email
(scanned image requirement - 600 dpi min / jpg file) and the basic required
size you would like the stamp/stamps to be. From this information we can
forward you the basic price of manufacture.

As we do several one of a kind stamp creations, we can add your request to
create a full master sheet thus cutting down the cost of production for a
single production run. We have a sheet almost full right now for a single
run. If you are interested please let us know.

--
Best Wishes

Tom & Rose-Marie Kerr
Rosewood Stamps