Re: Michelle Obama wears $540 designer sneakers to food bank

Too_Many_Tools

May 1, 2009, 11:54:07 PM5/1/09
On May 1, 6:59 pm, "Basil Karlo" <clayf...@nomansland.invalid> wrote:
> "Too_Many_Tools" <too_many_to...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> >> She is the first baboon. She has baboon butt.
>
> > So you have a thing for the First Lady's butt.
>
> > I know wingers are butt men but I always thought you were sniffing
> > each others.
>
> > What other winger fantasies do you have?
>
> > Does your mother know?
>
> > TMT
>
> It sounds like you like baboon butt TMT. Which one of your mothers has the
> baboon butt? The fat, ugly, smelly one or the fat ugly, smelly, one with the
> dildo jock strap?

Basil...another butt sniffer.

How the hell do you guys see where you are going when you have your
noses down there?

TMT

Too_Many_Tools

May 1, 2009, 11:56:34 PM5/1/09
On May 1, 7:32 pm, "Basil Karlo" <clayf...@nomansland.invalid> wrote:
> "Too_Many_Tools" <too_many_to...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>
> Observer said "I saw Basil sniffing Klaus's butt"
>

> Troll.

LOL I thought so...Basil is a butt sniffer...Basil is a butt
sniffer...Basil is a butt sniffer.

TMT

Basil Karlo

May 2, 2009, 12:07:00 AM5/2/09

"Too_Many_Tools" <too_man...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

I never considered sniffing your moms butts (either of them). SDo which one
has the baboon butt that you like watching through your peephole? Is that
the one that smells better?

Basil Karlo

May 2, 2009, 12:09:57 AM5/2/09

"Too_Many_Tools" <too_man...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Actually it was your mom sniffing your other mom's butt, the baboon faced
mom. You must remember cause you told me that my butt smelled better that
both of theirs.

Too_Many_Tools

May 2, 2009, 1:03:38 AM5/2/09

Basil the Butt Sniffer....it has a nice sound to it.

It would make a great bumper sticker.

All the wingers could wear it on their butts to advertise their
readiness to you.

TMT

Too_Many_Tools

May 2, 2009, 1:04:58 AM5/2/09
On May 1, 11:09 pm, "Basil Karlo" <clayf...@nomansland.invalid> wrote:
> "Too_Many_Tools" <too_many_to...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> > On May 1, 7:32 pm, "Basil Karlo" <clayf...@nomansland.invalid> wrote:
> >> "Too_Many_Tools" <too_many_to...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>
> >> Observer said "I saw Basil sniffing Klaus's butt"
>
> >> Troll.
>
> > LOL  I thought so...Basil is a butt sniffer...Basil is a butt
> > sniffer...Basil is a butt sniffer.
>
> > TMT
>
> Actually it was your mom sniffing your other mom's butt, the baboon faced
> mom. You must remember cause you told me that my butt smelled better that
> both of theirs.

Basil...please keep your butt sniffing conquests to yourself.

You are getting the wingers far too excited.

TMT

Basil Karlo

May 2, 2009, 1:52:23 PM5/2/09

"Too_Many_Tools" <too_man...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Do your homework. It was your mom's idea to smell my butt. Why do you always
listen to your moms' (both of them) advice, even when they are wrong? Are
you still afraid of mommy? Get a gun and I promise you she will never make
you lick her smelly pussy again.

Basil Karlo

May 2, 2009, 1:53:41 PM5/2/09

"Too_Many_Tools" <too_man...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

You could wear your mothers' (both of them) fecal covered dildos around your
neck to mask the smell of your breath.

Too_Many_Tools

May 2, 2009, 2:01:15 PM5/2/09

Basil...why do you continue to post this stuff to
rec.crafts.metalworking?

TMT

Basil Karlo

May 3, 2009, 12:51:41 AM5/3/09

"Too_Many_Tools" <too_man...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Dude, you started the thread here in rec.crafts.metalworking attacking me.
You brought your fight here, not me. I didn't do anything except come here
to learn more about metalworking. If you don't like my responses to your
posts, why post your off-topic crap at all. Did you think you could post
your insulting racist, bigoted, homosexual crap all over the newsgroups and
nobody would respond? You are a newsgroup cross-posting troll, nothing more.
This link will remind you of who posted this crap here in in r.c.m. the
first place:
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.crafts.metalworking/browse_frm/thread/7be1c4b8f8bbd520?hl=en#

Gunner Asch

May 3, 2009, 1:05:51 AM5/3/09
On Sat, 2 May 2009 23:51:41 -0500, "Basil Karlo"
<clay...@nomansland.invalid> wrote:

>> Basil...why do you continue to post this stuff to
>> rec.crafts.metalworking?
>>
>> TMT
>
>Dude, you started the thread here in rec.crafts.metalworking attacking me.
>You brought your fight here, not me. I didn't do anything except come here
>to learn more about metalworking. If you don't like my responses to your
>posts, why post your off-topic crap at all. Did you think you could post
>your insulting racist, bigoted, homosexual crap all over the newsgroups and
>nobody would respond? You are a newsgroup cross-posting troll, nothing more.
>This link will remind you of who posted this crap here in in r.c.m. the
>first place:
>http://groups.google.com/group/rec.crafts.metalworking/browse_frm/thread/7be1c4b8f8bbd520?hl=en#

Geeze..now ToManyTantrums is gonna cry!!!

Gunner

"Somewhere a True Believer is training to kill you. He is training with
minimum food or water,in austere conditions, day and night. The only thing
clean on him is his weapon. He doesn't worry about what workout to do---
his rucksack weighs what it weighs, and he runs until the enemy stops chasing him.
The True Believer doesn't care 'how hard it is'; he knows he either wins or he dies.
He doesn't go home at 1700; he is home. He knows only the 'Cause.' Now, who wants to quit?"

NCOIC of the Special Forces Assessment and Selection Course in a welcome speech to new SF candidates

Too_Many_Tools

May 3, 2009, 1:43:59 AM5/3/09
> first place:http://groups.google.com/group/rec.crafts.metalworking/browse_frm/thr...

Yeah..yeah...Basil...try to lie your way out of it.

TMT

Too_Many_Tools

May 3, 2009, 1:45:34 AM5/3/09
On May 3, 12:05 am, Gunner Asch <gun...@NOSPAMlightspeed.net> wrote:
> On Sat, 2 May 2009 23:51:41 -0500, "Basil Karlo"
>

> <clayf...@nomansland.invalid> wrote:
>
> >> Basil...why do you continue to post this stuff to
> >> rec.crafts.metalworking?
>
> >> TMT
>
> >Dude, you started the thread here in rec.crafts.metalworking attacking me.
> >You brought your fight here, not me. I didn't do anything except come here
> >to learn more about metalworking. If you don't like my responses to your
> >posts, why post your off-topic crap at all. Did you think you could post
> >your insulting racist, bigoted, homosexual  crap all over the newsgroups and
> >nobody would respond? You are a newsgroup cross-posting troll, nothing more.
> >This link will remind you of who posted this crap here in in r.c.m. the
> >first place:
> >http://groups.google.com/group/rec.crafts.metalworking/browse_frm/thr...

> Geeze..now ToManyTantrums is gonna cry!!!
>
> Gunner
>
> "Somewhere a True Believer is training to kill you. He is training with
>  minimum food or water,in austere conditions, day and night. The only thing
> clean on him is his weapon. He doesn't worry about what workout to do---
> his rucksack weighs what it weighs, and he runs until the enemy stops chasing him.
> The True Believer doesn't care 'how hard it is'; he knows he either wins or he dies.
> He doesn't go home at 1700; he is home. He knows only the 'Cause.' Now, who wants to quit?"
>
> NCOIC of the Special Forces Assessment and Selection Course in a welcome speech to new SF candidates

LOL...yeah right Gunner.

I take it that Basil and you are familiar in a special way.

Strange how he and you always show up in the same group at the same
time.

TMT

Basil Karlo

May 3, 2009, 2:32:36 AM5/3/09

"Too_Many_Tools" <too_man...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

You are the one lying, I provided the link. You do understand how links
work, don't you punk? Are you denying what your own eyes see you filthy
liberal cross-posting scumbag liar?

Too_Many_Tools

May 3, 2009, 1:02:30 PM5/3/09

WOW...do you kiss your mother with that mouth?

Basil...you lie like a cheap rug.

Next you will be telling us that Ann Coulter is a girl.

Now go sit in the corner and lick yourself like the good little puppy
you are.

TMT

Basil Karlo

May 3, 2009, 1:16:05 PM5/3/09

"Too_Many_Tools" <too_man...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Quit spamming this newsgroup you cross-posting moron. Why did you tack on
all of those other newsgroups into your message? Does anyone need any more
proof of who the cross-posting, cross-dressing, libtard is?

Ignoramus32307

May 3, 2009, 2:08:20 PM5/3/09
As any Republican concoction, the story is likely false.

However, as a general note, there are some advantages to being rich,
like the Obama family. Examples of such advantages are being able to
wear $540 sneakers to food banks, being able to buy expensive tools,
nice homes, etc.

While some rich people would merely flaunt their wealth and blather
endlessly abolut "self reliance" and other self serving principles,
others tend to still help others, such as by helping food banks.

SteveB

May 3, 2009, 5:13:40 PM5/3/09

"Ignoramus32307" <ignoram...@NOSPAM.32307.invalid> wrote in message

Seems to me, the term "helping food banks" would certainly entail donating
at least as much as the cost of a pair of sneakers. Even cheapies.

Steve

SteveB

May 3, 2009, 5:12:31 PM5/3/09
Lenny Bruce, remember him, said once that anyone who preached to poor people
while wearing a $300 suit (that dates things) was a common street hustler.

The more things change the more they remain the same.

Why does "bling" come to mind?

Steve

SteveB

May 3, 2009, 5:14:53 PM5/3/09
What the hell do you expect from a family who won't even send their brother
in Africa a twenty dollar bill a month?

Too_Many_Tools

May 3, 2009, 6:44:32 PM5/3/09

Care to talk to us on the subject of Sarah Palin's wardrobe
"allowance" from the GOP?

TMT

Too_Many_Tools

May 3, 2009, 6:49:33 PM5/3/09
On May 3, 4:14 pm, "SteveB" <oldf...@deepends.com> wrote:
> What the hell do you expect from a family who won't even send their brother
> in Africa a twenty dollar bill a month?

LOL..yeah SteveB....a real humanitarian.

If you really cared why don't you send him money yourself?

TMT

Gunner Asch

May 4, 2009, 12:40:20 AM5/4/09

So Iggy...care to post other food banks and dates she has helped out in?

Feel free to provide say...2 more?

Ill be waiting.

Chuckle

Gunner Asch

May 4, 2009, 12:40:53 AM5/4/09
On Sun, 3 May 2009 15:14:53 -0600, "SteveB" <old...@deepends.com>
wrote:

>What the hell do you expect from a family who won't even send their brother
>in Africa a twenty dollar bill a month?

Point..set and Match.

Basil Karlo

May 4, 2009, 2:14:19 AM5/4/09

"SteveB" <old...@deepends.com> wrote in message

> What the hell do you expect from a family who won't even send their
> brother in Africa a twenty dollar bill a month?

Even Jed Clampett would have brought him a box of money every so often.

Michael A. Terrell

May 4, 2009, 2:55:35 AM5/4/09

Even though a fictional character, he had character. Unlike the
snobs who looked down on him and his kinfolk.

Michael A. Terrell

May 4, 2009, 2:58:35 AM5/4/09

Gunner Asch wrote:

> On Sun, 03 May 2009 13:08:20 -0500, Ignoramus32307
> <ignoram...@NOSPAM.32307.invalid> wrote:
>
> >As any Republican concoction, the story is likely false.
> >
> >However, as a general note, there are some advantages to being rich,
> >like the Obama family. Examples of such advantages are being able to
> >wear $540 sneakers to food banks, being able to buy expensive tools,
> >nice homes, etc.
> >
> >While some rich people would merely flaunt their wealth and blather
> >endlessly abolut "self reliance" and other self serving principles,
> >others tend to still help others, such as by helping food banks.

> So Iggy...care to post other food banks and dates she has helped out in?
>
> Feel free to provide say...2 more?
>
> Ill be waiting.

How about the cost of all the security involved, so she can show her
ass in public? Talk about Government waste.

ATP*

May 4, 2009, 6:44:46 AM5/4/09

"Gunner Asch" <gun...@NOSPAMlightspeed.net> wrote in message

> On Sun, 03 May 2009 13:08:20 -0500, Ignoramus32307
> <ignoram...@NOSPAM.32307.invalid> wrote:
>
>>As any Republican concoction, the story is likely false.
>>
>>However, as a general note, there are some advantages to being rich,
>>like the Obama family. Examples of such advantages are being able to
>>wear $540 sneakers to food banks, being able to buy expensive tools,
>>nice homes, etc.
>>
>>While some rich people would merely flaunt their wealth and blather
>>endlessly abolut "self reliance" and other self serving principles,
>>others tend to still help others, such as by helping food banks.

> So Iggy...care to post other food banks and dates she has helped out in?

She looks like she robbed the bank...

Stuart Wheaton

May 4, 2009, 12:21:01 PM5/4/09

Searched in vain for your petty sniping at Laura Bush, can you send me a
link to this?

Gunner Asch

May 4, 2009, 1:40:28 PM5/4/09
On Mon, 04 May 2009 12:21:01 -0400, Stuart Wheaton <sdwh...@fuse.net>
wrote:

Say Stuart...thats Mrs Obama we are talking about.

Mrs Bush is back in Texas I believe.

Now about those other 2 examples of Obamassiahs old lady working at
other food banks?

Are you claiming she did, or did not?

Michael A. Terrell

May 5, 2009, 4:16:12 AM5/5/09

Sniping would be to say we elected 'Alfred E Neuman' for president,
after he got a good tan.

Stuart Wheaton

May 5, 2009, 10:48:36 AM5/5/09

I still cannot find any of your petty complaints about Laura Bush,
acting as first lady, surely if you feel Mrs. Obama's activities are too
costly, you felt the same about the security and other costs for Mrs.
Bush, please show me where you whined about that. Thanks.

Michael A. Terrell

May 5, 2009, 8:41:32 PM5/5/09

I can find plenty of yours, but no one cares. In fact, they don't
even care if you are still breathing. Any politician that expends the
amount it cost for a dog and pony show like that is wasting taxpayer
money. They could have served steak dinners for the cost of security,
for her to have her photo op. As far as laura Bush, I don't remember
ever seeing or hearing of her at a dog & pony show like Obama. I spent
two years of Bush's term confined to bed, and missed a hell of a lot of
news because I didn't have TV or take the newspaper.

The Governor of the State of Florida visited our Veteran's park a
while back. There were over 20 plainclothes security officers, along
with a lot of local police and deputies. How do I know? I take
pictures at the evens and the director of security showed me their ID,
and I spotted the communications equipment on the others. They also
wanted copies of every photo.

Stuart Wheaton

May 6, 2009, 1:17:39 AM5/6/09

SO, yuou are in the tank and hate anything any Obama does... Got it,
filing you where you belong...

Michael A. Terrell

May 6, 2009, 12:07:26 PM5/6/09

Yawn. What a nut job.

Gunner Asch

May 9, 2009, 1:05:19 PM5/9/09
On Wed, 06 May 2009 01:17:39 -0400, Stuart Wheaton <sdwh...@fuse.net>
wrote:

And it would appear that Stuart is the Obamas "token homosexual"

Shrug. His being gay..nothing wrong with him being victim of a birth
defect.

On the other hand..his being a buffoonish Leftard..for that there is no
excuse.