Announcing Interactive Coin Auctions on the Web

Numismatists Online

Oct 16, 1995, 3:00:00 AM10/16/95
Fully interactive rare coin auctions have come to the World Wide Web.

Numismatists Online of San Francisco, announces a great new site for coin
collectors: http://www.numismatists.com, the Internet coin auctioning
site. Coin collectors from around the world can now participate in coin
auctions through their home computer! Collectors can browse catalogs, view
photos, and submit bids, all online.

This exciting new service manages online coin auctions on behalf of
professional coin dealers and auction houses, large and small. The system
features automated price updating, automated e-mail notification and
real-time bid tracking. These transaction features are further
complemented by community and reference resources developed by
Numismatists Online.

We currently feature several real coin auctions but you can first practice
you skills in our Mock Coin Action - where the action is real but the bids
are for fun.

We're proud of our new service and hope you'll stop by for a visit. You
can find us at:

http://www.numismatists.com

See you soon,

Jonathan Hubbard, ANA LM-3612
President
Numismatists Online

=======

Numismatists Online
P.O. Box 642279
San Francisco, CA 94164
Tel. 415.441.1601
Fax 415.441.2301
hub...@numismatists.com

--

"Bringing Coin Collectors Together, Worldwide"

Numismatists Online
http://www.numismatists.com