FS: 2003 Ten Ember RCC token

Ira

Jun 30, 2010, 2:26:46 PM6/30/10
Hi all. I just bought two that were offered here on RCC. These tokens
were issued and the Ten Ember was a duplicate of one I already had.
It's quite intersting as the design is below the surace of the medal
(incuse) Material seems to be brushed nickel or another of similar
color. Send me an email if you want to buy it or see a sharp photo.
I'll pay shipping. PayPal or check okay.

Remove xyz from my e-mail address when replying.

e-mail: iras...@aol.com

Silly me. Reselling for $25

If you'd like check out what I'm selling on eBay now. Some really
interesting pieces including early copper and a VG-10 1901S 25c CAC.

Just paste the following into your browser:

http://shop.ebay.com/iras4/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=50&_sop=1

Thanks.

Ira

PS.
The enemies within tried to kill me and I was out of commission of six
months, but I'm fully recuperated and back in fine fettle.

Jerry Dennis

Jul 1, 2010, 1:10:18 AM7/1/10
On Jun 30, 2:26 pm, Ira <ir...@aol.com> wrote:
> Hi all. I just bought two that were offered here on RCC. These tokens
> were issued and the Ten Ember was a duplicate of one I already had.
> It's quite intersting as the design is below the surace of the medal
> (incuse) Material seems to be brushed nickel or another of similar
> color. Send me an email if you want to buy it or see a sharp photo.
> I'll pay shipping. PayPal or check okay.
>
> Remove xyz from my e-mail address when replying.
>
> e-mail: iras4...@aol.com

> Silly me. Reselling for $25
>
> If you'd like check out what I'm selling on eBay now. Some really
> interesting pieces including early copper and a VG-10 1901S 25c CAC.
>
> Just paste the following into your browser:
>
> http://shop.ebay.com/iras4/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=50&_sop=1
>
> Thanks.
>
> Ira
>
> PS.
> The enemies within tried to kill me and I was out of commission of six
> months, but I'm fully recuperated and back in fine fettle.

Great to have you back, Ira.

Jerry