I HAVE A HUGE HAVE/WANT TRADE LIST

Nakita

Mar 8, 2002, 1:25:06 PM3/8/02
I HAVE A HUGE HAVE/WANT LIST TO TRADE MAINLY INSERTS WITH ANYONE
LOOKING TO TRADE. MY WANT LIST IS SMALL BUT MY TRADE LIST IS REALLY
BIG. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME FOR TRADES ANYTIME.
MY WEB PAGE ADDRESS IS LOCATED AT:
http://www.hometown.aol.com/starnakita/myhomepage/index.html
MY HAVE FOR TRADE LIST IS FIRST AND MY WANT LIST IS AT THE BOTTOM.

Nakita

Mar 8, 2002, 7:26:33 PM3/8/02
r....@cox.net (Nakita) wrote in message news:<3955a8a6.02030...@posting.google.com>...

Hi Barry-
If you can send me a scan of the cards I might be interested. Also
what's a gummy? To me that's candy.

Nakita

Mar 8, 2002, 10:31:27 PM3/8/02
r....@cox.net (Nakita) wrote in message news:<3955a8a6.02030...@posting.google.com>...

Hi Barry-
Thanks for all of the detailed information that you have given me.

Nakita

Mar 11, 2002, 12:22:55 PM3/11/02

I have made several trades in the past few days so please check my
lists for updates at:
http://www.hometown.aol.com/starnakita/myhomepage/index.html