Where can I find torque specs for Easton EC90 Equipe?

GT

May 29, 2005, 3:49:49 PM5/29/05
Does anyone know where I can find the torque specs for Easton's EC90
Equipe bar?

I need specs for the EA70 stem as well.

I have searched the Easton site and have not been able to find this
info.

Many thanks in advance,

Tob

me

May 29, 2005, 6:00:49 PM5/29/05

"GT" <gto...@earthlink.net> wrote in message

According to tech support at Easton the EA-70 bar clamp should be to a max
of 70 in-lb with the carbon bar. I found that at 65 in-lb mine still
slipped. This was increased from 65 to 70 between the 2004 and 2005 model
years. I suggest that you also use a mic on the bar. If it is undersized
it won't clamp, but they will swap it for one made to spec (at least in my
case...). Some EA-70's have the torque limits engraved, also.

Jeffrey

GT

May 29, 2005, 6:05:03 PM5/29/05

Thanks Jeffrey.

Mine is a 2005 and mics OK. I'll torque to 70 and see what hapens.

Thanks again.

Tob