year or two late - "Pro" DVD

John Forrest Tomlinson

Dec 14, 2005, 9:59:37 PM12/14/05
I finally got to look at the DVD Pro, which covers the Philly week a
year or two ago. If you haven't seen it, try to. It's really good
with interviews of a lot of key players and good race coverage.

I really like the interviews with Saunders in particular. And the
dead-pan narration is good. The narrator even descibes one rider as
"super-motivated."

JT

****************************
Remove "remove" to reply
Visit http://www.jt10000.com
****************************

Tom Kunich

Dec 15, 2005, 12:04:13 PM12/15/05
I have Pro and Transistions and The Hard Road. They're all good but I
prefered the Hard Road.

breakawa...@hotmail.com

Dec 16, 2005, 11:09:21 AM12/16/05
>They're all good but I
> prefered the Hard Road.

Yeah, that movie rocked. Especially the tall skinny guy. He is HOT!!

breakawa...@hotmail.com

Dec 16, 2005, 2:23:45 PM12/16/05
Ummm, yeah, the last time I posted here it put my name on there. That
way somebody might've gotten my lame joke.
I am the tall, skinny guy.
RB

Howard Kveck

Dec 16, 2005, 11:05:29 PM12/16/05
In article <1134761024.9...@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com>,
breakawa...@hotmail.com wrote:

Not much in comedy is worse than having to explain the punch line...

--
tanx,
Howard

The poodle bites, the poodle chews it.

remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?

Tom Kunich

Dec 16, 2005, 11:58:19 PM12/16/05
"Howard Kveck" <YOURh...@h-SHOESbomb.com> wrote in message

> In article <1134761024.9...@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com>,
> breakawa...@hotmail.com wrote:
>
>> Ummm, yeah, the last time I posted here it put my name on there. That
>> way somebody might've gotten my lame joke.
>> I am the tall, skinny guy.
>> RB
>
> Not much in comedy is worse than having to explain the punch line...

Isn't that the reasons for those marks on your face?