In praise of Gorillas

1 view

Bill C

Sep 4, 2006, 9:14:45 PM9/4/06
You've got to hand it to MonkeyBoy. He's intelligent, informed, and
gives a shit. Once you get past the attention grabbing, sophmoric,
stupid shit then it's pretty clear he adds a shitload of good stuff to
the discussion.
That's unlike the wannabes DA74, and DupedDA. Monkeyboy has had good
shit to talk about for a long time unlike the ball-lickers who add
nothing but worship.
Glad you show up once in a while MonkeyBoy.
Bill C

ST

Sep 4, 2006, 9:18:12 PM9/4/06
On 9/4/06 6:14 PM, in article
1157418885.5...@b28g2000cwb.googlegroups.com, "Bill C"
<trito...@verizon.net> wrote:

Bill!!
You are violating the rules of the RBR Zoo!

PLEASE DO NOT FEED THE ANIMALS!!!

Bill C

Sep 4, 2006, 9:51:51 PM9/4/06

ST wrote:

> Bill!!
> You are violating the rules of the RBR Zoo!
>
> PLEASE DO NOT FEED THE ANIMALS!!!
Life's a bitch, and I'm what I am. Whether I agree or not I call 'em
as I see 'em and this is one animal I don't mind feeding even if he's a
jackass once in a while.
Bill C

dupedc...@aol.com

Sep 4, 2006, 10:31:27 PM9/4/06

Because praise from Bill C is really what we are all
after.....snore.....

Duped

Steve

Sep 4, 2006, 10:43:26 PM9/4/06
Bill adds much more to the conversation than you.

Steve
<dupedc...@aol.com> wrote in message

dupedc...@aol.com

Sep 4, 2006, 10:47:21 PM9/4/06

Steve wrote:
> Bill adds much more to the conversation than you.

A) I'm a pro
B) I ride faster than Bill
C) My dad can kick your dad's ass

Steve

Sep 4, 2006, 11:14:34 PM9/4/06

> Steve wrote:
> > Bill adds much more to the conversation than you.
>

> A) I'm a pro
So what.

> B) I ride faster than Bill
So what, again.

> C) My dad can kick your dad's ass
Does he still defend you ?

That and $1.25 will get you a coffee at Starbucks.

So who are you ? Identify yourself.

Like I said before, Bill adds much more to the conversation than you.

ST

Sep 4, 2006, 11:17:43 PM9/4/06
On 9/4/06 7:47 PM, in article
1157424441.5...@i42g2000cwa.googlegroups.com,
"dupedc...@aol.com" <dupedc...@aol.com> wrote:

A) D3 "wanna be more" Pro
B) You fetch water bottles.
C) You make $600/month + FREE Clif Bars
D) your Mom can kick you Dad's ass..

Message has been deleted

Howard Kveck

Sep 4, 2006, 11:47:48 PM9/4/06
In article <12fpr34...@corp.supernews.com>, "Steve" <h90943@hotmaildotcom>
wrote:

> <dupedc...@aol.com> wrote in message
> >
> > Steve wrote:
> > > Bill adds much more to the conversation than you.
> >

> > A) I'm a pro
> So what.

A "pro," huh... That's another word for "prostitute."

--
tanx,
Howard

Never take a tenant with a monkey.

remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?

Kyle Legate

Sep 5, 2006, 2:35:16 AM9/5/06
DA74 wrote:

>>ST wrote:
>

>>A) D3 "wanna be more" Pro
>>B) You fetch water bottles.
>>C) You make $600/month + FREE Clif Bars
>>D) your Mom can kick you Dad's ass..
>

> Ken, I thought I told you to shut your Papai-hole. And Bill C, sorry to
> interrupt your throating of Grilla but why don't you get on your bike
> instead of posting here for a couple months and see if you can get your
> BMI south of the interstate speed limit.
> -DA74

It's not Ken. It's about as articulate, but there aren't enough speeling
mistakes. It's fat Steve making these grunting noises.

Simon Brooke

Sep 5, 2006, 3:49:35 AM9/5/06
in message <1157418885.5...@b28g2000cwb.googlegroups.com>, Bill

And they say Americans don't do irony.

--
si...@jasmine.org.uk (Simon Brooke) http://www.jasmine.org.uk/~simon/

;; no eternal reward will forgive us now for wasting the dawn.
;; Jim Morrison

Donald Munro

Sep 5, 2006, 5:25:01 AM9/5/06
dupedcyclist wrote:
> .....snore.....

Please don't tell me you're Lafferty.

B. Lafferty

Sep 5, 2006, 7:13:41 AM9/5/06

<dupedc...@aol.com> wrote in message
D) I'm an asshole

Fred Fredburger

Sep 5, 2006, 2:48:53 PM9/5/06
Simon Brooke wrote:
> in message <1157418885.5...@b28g2000cwb.googlegroups.com>, Bill
> C ('trito...@verizon.net') wrote:
>
>> You've got to hand it to MonkeyBoy. He's intelligent, informed, and
>> gives a shit. Once you get past the attention grabbing, sophmoric,
>> stupid shit then it's pretty clear he adds a shitload of good stuff to
>> the discussion.
>> That's unlike the wannabes DA74, and DupedDA. Monkeyboy has had good
>> shit to talk about for a long time unlike the ball-lickers who add
>> nothing but worship.
>> Glad you show up once in a while MonkeyBoy.
>
> And they say Americans don't do irony.

Damn Simon, you're great! I think I'll follow you around agreeing with
everything you say and talking you up so everyone knows you're the
greatest and are right about everything. There hasn't been enough of
that in RBR lately.

William Asher

Sep 5, 2006, 3:06:40 PM9/5/06
Fred Fredburger wrote:

Egos will be raised in the same manner the guys marching around the
belltower in that Escher drawing rose higher.

--
Bill Asher

Fred Fredburger

Sep 5, 2006, 6:35:31 PM9/5/06

Funny, I pulled the coffee table Escher book out and showed that exact
picture to my daughter last night. Perhaps that is what inspired me.

In truth, however, Simon IS awfully insightful and funny. He's the only
one in this whole newsgroup who can hold a candle to you. So if your
pants are feeling kind of warm, now you know why.

Ah, crud! Maybe this isn't my calling.

Simon Brooke

Sep 5, 2006, 6:23:58 PM9/5/06
in message <Eridne_h9KQNW2DZ...@comcast.com>, Fred

Fredburger ('FredFre...@WhereAreTheNachos.huh') wrote:

> Simon Brooke wrote:
>> in message <1157418885.5...@b28g2000cwb.googlegroups.com>,
>> Bill C ('trito...@verizon.net') wrote:
>>
>>> You've got to hand it to MonkeyBoy. He's intelligent, informed, and
>>> gives a shit. Once you get past the attention grabbing, sophmoric,
>>> stupid shit then it's pretty clear he adds a shitload of good stuff
>>> to the discussion.
>>> That's unlike the wannabes DA74, and DupedDA. Monkeyboy has had good
>>> shit to talk about for a long time unlike the ball-lickers who add
>>> nothing but worship.
>>> Glad you show up once in a while MonkeyBoy.
>>
>> And they say Americans don't do irony.
>
> Damn Simon, you're great!

Hush, Fred! I know I am, but it isn't cool to say so.

;; L'etat c'est moi -- Louis XVI
;; I... we... the Government -- Tony Blair

Simon Brooke

Sep 6, 2006, 4:09:03 AM9/6/06
in message <ic-dnYT72ZwyZmDZ...@comcast.com>, Fred

Fredburger ('FredFre...@WhereAreTheNachos.huh') wrote:

> In truth, however, Simon IS awfully insightful and funny.

Thanks Fred, thanks. Enough. The EPO and the infusion kit are behind the
third pillar from the left at the back of the bikeshed, just under the
roof.

Let me know when you need some more.

;; Semper in faecibus sumus, sole profundum variat.

Fred Fredburger

Sep 6, 2006, 9:43:38 AM9/6/06
Simon Brooke wrote:
> in message <ic-dnYT72ZwyZmDZ...@comcast.com>, Fred
> Fredburger ('FredFre...@WhereAreTheNachos.huh') wrote:
>
>> In truth, however, Simon IS awfully insightful and funny.
>
> Thanks Fred, thanks. Enough. The EPO and the infusion kit are behind the
> third pillar from the left at the back of the bikeshed, just under the
> roof.
>
> Let me know when you need some more.

If you've got an old saddle I could sniff, that'd be nice too.

crit...@yahoo.com

Sep 6, 2006, 11:40:45 AM9/6/06

You need to wipe your chin.

Bill C

Sep 6, 2006, 12:43:30 PM9/6/06

crit...@yahoo.com wrote:
> You need to wipe your chin.

No need, I'm just honest enough to give people, even those I don't
usually agree with, or might not like much, their due.
I know that makes me an almost complete nutjob in this cast of
characters, but hey that's the way it is.
Bill C

Bill C

Sep 6, 2006, 12:49:53 PM9/6/06

DA74 wrote:

> > ST wrote:
>
> > A) D3 "wanna be more" Pro
> > B) You fetch water bottles.
> > C) You make $600/month + FREE Clif Bars
> > D) your Mom can kick you Dad's ass..
>
> Ken, I thought I told you to shut your Papai-hole. And Bill C, sorry to
> interrupt your throating of Grilla but why don't you get on your bike
> instead of posting here for a couple months and see if you can get your
> BMI south of the interstate speed limit.
> -DA74
>
> PS - Grilla, are going to just sit there and take a compliment like
> that or are you going to do something about it? Your bike-path cred is
> on the line here.

Dude I really don't need your job of sucking things for people. You
still keeping CP smilin'?
All these "Pros" must be out training right? That doesn't seem to keep
them from posting tons of stuff, honestly, most of it is just amusement
and doesn't take a lot of time and effort.
You got some better dope than my Doc is feeding me for my back and
I'll ride a hell of a lot more. While you're at it get him to let me do
the shit I want to like riding, lifting, running, hiking, etc...without
threatening to schedule the surgery to fuse my back. I'm still doing a
bunch of it, doped up good and hiked about 12 miles yesterday.
I really don't care what you are doing, thanks.
Bill C

Mike Jacoubowsky

Sep 6, 2006, 1:17:29 PM9/6/06
A) I'm a pro

Remind me again. Why did they stop allowing Cat-3s to buy pro licenses, and
when?

--Mike-- Chain Reaction Bicycles
www.ChainReactionBicycles.com