Revenge of Horsetoof

b...@mambo.ucolick.org

Jul 22, 2006, 1:25:41 AM7/22/06
If Floyd Landis, 30 seconds behind Oscar Pereiro, can
take the leader's jersey in Saturday's time trial, and
Wim Vansevenant can hold off the assault of his teammate
Gert Steegmans, who is a scant 31 seconds ahead of Wim -
if both these come to pass, and if they hold against all
threats on Sunday, then both the yellow jersey and the
lanterne rouge will be taken by riders who just a few
short years ago came up through the mighty Mercury-Viatel
organization.

Symmetry is a beautiful thing.

Ben

dopedc...@aol.com

Jul 22, 2006, 1:32:54 AM7/22/06

IS that thief still living in that palacial LA estate, paid for with
stolen salaries from Floyd Landis, and others?????

John Wordin. What an ass!

ST

Jul 22, 2006, 6:54:26 PM7/22/06
On 7/21/06 10:32 PM, in article
1153546374....@m73g2000cwd.googlegroups.com, "dopedc...@aol.com"
<dopedc...@aol.com> wrote:

But!!!
He is indefinitely suspended for.........uhem...

"Financial Obligations"

http://scnca.com/suspension.asp

Carl Sundquist

Jul 22, 2006, 7:12:12 PM7/22/06

"ST" <n...@no.com> wrote in message news:C0E7FAB1.1C8D91%n...@no.com...

>> John Wordin. What an ass!
>>
> But!!!
> He is indefinitely suspended for.........uhem...
>
> "Financial Obligations"
>
> http://scnca.com/suspension.asp

Hmm. They may want to upgrade Floyd after tomorrow

http://scnca.com/db.xls

Got the racing age right though.

Mark

Jul 22, 2006, 7:53:13 PM7/22/06

OK, so have all the "Financial Obligations" suspensions people presided
over folded teams, or is there also a less elaborate way to get this
label, e.g. ??? unpaid fines ???

(Didn't think USCF/amateur racers got fines, just suspensions, but it's
been years since I read the rulebook)

Mark.

Steven L. Sheffield

Jul 22, 2006, 7:59:04 PM7/22/06
On 07/22/2006 05:12 PM, in article shywg.333360$5Z.278337@dukeread02, "Carl

John Forrest Tomlinson

Jul 22, 2006, 8:36:30 PM7/22/06

Stiffing other promoters, clubs, riders in the course of normal racing
operations. Like cheating a promoter out of an entry fee for a race
entered, or not paying advertized prize money.

JT

****************************
Remove "remove" to reply
Visit http://www.jt10000.com
****************************

ST

Jul 22, 2006, 8:28:05 PM7/22/06
On 7/22/06 4:53 PM, in article -qqdnVFrnab3J1_Z...@comcast.com,
"Mark" <remove.ma...@remove.comcast.this.net> wrote:

Bounced check for race entry fees.........

Mark

Jul 22, 2006, 8:57:32 PM7/22/06

Ahhh... thanks (to JT also).

Mark

b...@mambo.ucolick.org

Jul 23, 2006, 2:13:57 AM7/23/06
Carl Sundquist wrote:

> Hmm. They may want to upgrade Floyd after tomorrow
>
> http://scnca.com/db.xls
>
> Got the racing age right though.

Floyd doesn't have a club, I know the unattached rider
fee is waived in many districts, but does he have to
pay an extra $5 to ASO to race in the Tour?

Bob Schwartz

Jul 24, 2006, 8:49:10 PM7/24/06
Carl Sundquist wrote:
> Hmm. They may want to upgrade Floyd after tomorrow
>
> http://scnca.com/db.xls
>
> Got the racing age right though.

And Lettieri's a Cat 3. SoCal is freakin' tough.

Bob Schwartz

Floyd Cheated

Aug 11, 2006, 1:26:29 AM8/11/06

Indeed.