WC road race 1. Evans 2. Kolobnev 3. Rodriguez

ronaldo_jeremiah

Sep 27, 2009, 11:31:02 AM9/27/09
I hope I spoiled it for one of you dumbasses. -rj

Johnny Twelve-Point presented by JFT

Sep 27, 2009, 7:03:53 PM9/27/09
On Sun, 27 Sep 2009 08:31:02 -0700 (PDT), ronaldo_jeremiah
<ronaldo_...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>I hope I spoiled it for one of you dumbasses. -rj

WHAT

THE

FUCK

Evans? Whiney no-accelleration Evans?

WTF?

Scott

Sep 27, 2009, 7:30:12 PM9/27/09
On Sep 27, 5:03 pm, Johnny Twelve-Point presented by JFT

<usenetrem...@jt10000.com> wrote:
> On Sun, 27 Sep 2009 08:31:02 -0700 (PDT), ronaldo_jeremiah
>
> <ronaldo_jerem...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >I hope I spoiled it for one of you dumbasses.  -rj
>
> WHAT
>
> THE
>
> FUCK
>
> Evans? Whiney no-accelleration Evans?
>
> WTF?

With everyone marking Cancellera, it was a piece of cake.

Mike Jacoubowsky

Sep 27, 2009, 8:19:43 PM9/27/09
"ronaldo_jeremiah" <ronaldo_...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

>I hope I spoiled it for one of you dumbasses. -rj

I was at mile 80 on a century when one of my staff thought it important
enough to call and tell me. My immediate thought was that the TV show
FlashForward was actually real, that Cadel was that person seen
wandering around while the other 7 billion people in the world all
blacked out.

--Mike-- Chain Reaction Bicycles
www.ChainReactionBicycles.com

ronaldo_jeremiah

Sep 27, 2009, 8:24:06 PM9/27/09
On Sep 27, 7:19 pm, "Mike Jacoubowsky" <Mi...@ChainReaction.com>
wrote:
> "ronaldo_jeremiah" <ronaldo_jerem...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> >I hope I spoiled it for one of you dumbasses.  -rj
>
> I was at mile 80 on a century when one of my staff thought it important
> enough to call and tell me. My immediate thought was that the TV show
> FlashForward was actually real, that Cadel was that person seen
> wandering around while the other 7 billion people in the world all
> blacked out.

Sorry, I have no idea what you are talking about. But good for you
for doing a nice long ride. -rj

Johnny Twelve-Point presented by JFT

Sep 27, 2009, 8:59:01 PM9/27/09

I hate to say it, but good riding on the part of Evans.

I was hoping Kolobnev would win at the end. Or Breschel.

Also, I'm a big Visconti fan now. That guy is cool. Hoogerland too.

Tom Kunich

Sep 27, 2009, 9:06:56 PM9/27/09
"Mike Jacoubowsky" <Mi...@ChainReaction.com> wrote in message

> "ronaldo_jeremiah" <ronaldo_...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>>I hope I spoiled it for one of you dumbasses. -rj
>
> I was at mile 80 on a century when one of my staff thought it important
> enough to call and tell me. My immediate thought was that the TV show
> FlashForward was actually real, that Cadel was that person seen wandering
> around while the other 7 billion people in the world all blacked out.

I did 60 miles today as my 13th straight day of riding. Two weeks ago I did
my regular week long riding schedule and then started on a tour down to
Pismo Beach on Sunday which left me riding on my regular day off - Monday. I
got back by riding from Pismo to San Luis Obispo on Friday and taking the
train and then did two club rides yesterday and today. For the month I have
almost a thousand miles and will have by Wednesday.

Man am I going to enjoy not riding tomorrow.

Mike Jacoubowsky

Sep 27, 2009, 9:20:22 PM9/27/09

"Tom Kunich" <tku...@earthlink.net> wrote in message

The fun thing now is that I can go out on a ride with my son and feel
like I really went out on a ride. He's turned a corner and despite still
being quite a bit heavier than ideal, he can turn those pedals in anger.
:-)

I suspect that, by next summer, I'll be having a difficult time keeping
up with him (assuming he keeps at cycling, which conflicts both with
Lacrosse in the spring as well as his desire to have more time to do
less... pretty common among teenagers.

Howard Kveck

Sep 27, 2009, 10:07:33 PM9/27/09
In article <69558771-8c8f-437f...@j19g2000vbp.googlegroups.com>,
Scott <hendric...@hotmail.com> wrote:

Sad, but true. I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that when and if the
(urban) legendary "World Champion's curse" starts happening, there will be more
whinging about it than ever before. Which is to say, when things start going the way
they normally do for Evans ("Missed it by *that* much!"), he'll have a new excuse.

Is it obvious that I don't care for the guy much? I will give him credit for being
there at the end and taking advantage when it was there to be taken.

--
tanx,
Howard

Caught playing safe
It's a bored game

remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?

KG

Sep 27, 2009, 10:32:15 PM9/27/09
On Sep 27, 7:07 pm, Howard Kveck <YOURhow...@h-SHOESbomb.com> wrote:
> In article <69558771-8c8f-437f-8abe-29aa8b5e8...@j19g2000vbp.googlegroups.com>,

>  Scott <hendricks_sc...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> > On Sep 27, 5:03 pm, Johnny Twelve-Point presented by JFT
> > <usenetrem...@jt10000.com> wrote:

> > > WHAT
>
> > > THE
>
> > > FUCK
>
> > > Evans? Whiney no-accelleration Evans?
>
> > > WTF?
>
> > With everyone marking Cancellera, it was a piece of cake.
>
>    Sad, but true. I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that when and if the
> (urban) legendary "World Champion's curse" starts happening, there will be more
> whinging about it than ever before. Which is to say, when things start going the way
> they normally do for Evans ("Missed it by *that* much!"), he'll have a new excuse.
>
>    Is it obvious that I don't care for the guy much?

Dumbass -

You're not alone and the reason is, he's not that likeable. Who likes
whiners?

thanks,

Kurgan. presented by Gringioni.

KG

Sep 27, 2009, 10:34:17 PM9/27/09
On Sep 27, 4:03 pm, Johnny Twelve-Point presented by JFT

<usenetrem...@jt10000.com> wrote:
> On Sun, 27 Sep 2009 08:31:02 -0700 (PDT), ronaldo_jeremiah
>
> <ronaldo_jerem...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >I hope I spoiled it for one of you dumbasses.  -rj
>
> WHAT
>
> THE
>
> FUCK
>
> Evans? Whiney no-accelleration Evans?
>
> WTF?

Dumbass -

I agree. I would've picked George Hincapie before Evans. At least he
wins a race once every few seasons.

This is Evans' first major single day victory.

Every dog has its day, I guess.