$250 question

John Meerse

Jun 13, 2002, 8:40:43 AM6/13/02
I've got $250 to spend. Possibilities include: extra brake levers for
'cross bike; new racing tires; expensive shorts; new shoes; new front
racing wheel; I suppose the list could go on and on. Suggestions?

Thanks,
John

ronde champ

Jun 13, 2002, 9:34:50 AM6/13/02

"John Meerse" <jme...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

How about a hooker instead?

Thanks,
Ronde Champ

gord woolley

Jun 13, 2002, 10:49:46 AM6/13/02
bingo!

Chris M

Jun 13, 2002, 12:03:31 PM6/13/02
If you have to ask, you probably don't need anything. Go for the hooker (not
the frame).

Rob Campbell

Jun 13, 2002, 5:33:41 PM6/13/02

"Chris M" <chrismc...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> If you have to ask, you probably don't need anything. Go for the hooker
(not
> the frame).

Well if you don't need anything, just send it to me. I'll use it.
Seriously, just use it to travel to some cool races or a weekend away. Why
buy something you don't need?

Rob

The Pomeranian

Jun 13, 2002, 6:41:43 PM6/13/02

What do you mean "need?" In the strict sense, I don't need most the
stuff I buy.

gopher

Jun 14, 2002, 12:44:50 AM6/14/02

<huge chuckle>

hell, if you head to mexico or thailand, that's 5 hookers!

Donald Munro

Jun 14, 2002, 6:16:42 AM6/14/02

gopher wrote:
><huge chuckle>
>
>hell, if you head to mexico or thailand, that's 5 hookers!

At the same time ?

ronde champ

Jun 14, 2002, 10:34:01 AM6/14/02

"gopher" <go...@loveboat.com> wrote in message

I can take you to a place in North Philly where you can get $10 hummers.
That's 25 times to bust a nut.

Thanks,
Ronde Champ

Carl Sundquist

Jun 14, 2002, 1:53:17 PM6/14/02
You're charging $10 for a hummer?

"ronde champ" <ronde...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Henry Chang

Jun 14, 2002, 2:03:01 PM6/14/02
On Fri, 14 Jun 2002 12:53:17 -0500, "Carl Sundquist"
<car...@cox-internet.com> wrote:

>You're charging $10 for a hummer?

$10 for a ronde champ hummer is overpriced, IMO. His technique sucks.
You should pay $5 up front and if you're satisfied with the quality of
the product, add a $5 tip.

Henry

spam hater

Jun 14, 2002, 2:57:38 PM6/14/02
Henry Chang wrote:

Hmmmphhhh... You should make you pay him, and then have turdina match the
cost.

Joe

Jeff

Jun 14, 2002, 5:09:49 PM6/14/02
That can be considered a post ride protein drink!

Jeff.
Rhode Island
ja...@cox.net

Chris M

Jun 14, 2002, 5:41:16 PM6/14/02
Henry gets blow jobs from RC, and pays him too. Wow.

"Henry Chang" <lhchang.t...@adelphia.net> wrote in message

N. Peter Armitage

Jun 14, 2002, 8:18:34 PM6/14/02

Chris M wrote:

> Henry gets blow jobs from RC, and pays him too. Wow.

That's really constructive. Thanks for your contribution.

-P

Chris M

Jun 14, 2002, 9:43:54 PM6/14/02
Yeah, well I hope I was not "off topic".

"N. Peter Armitage" <n...@physics.ucla.edu> wrote in message

brian trdina

Jun 14, 2002, 10:13:25 PM6/14/02

I'm pretty sure that he's talking about Carlos. He's the guy in the top
left.

http://teambicycletherapy.tripod.com/teambicycletherapy/id7.html

He quit racing to go to beauty school.

"Carl Sundquist" <car...@cox-internet.com> wrote in message