JUAN JOSE HAEDO

PanFan

Apr 5, 2005, 1:53:10 AM4/5/05
Wins the Redlands crit on Saturday, then comes through with the win on
Sunday's 142km road stage. Back to back stage wins. Is this feat not
worthy of the slightest acknowledgment by the RBR curmudgeons?

Tom

Apr 5, 2005, 8:12:28 AM4/5/05
You just acknowledged it didn't you?

Tom

crit PRO

Apr 5, 2005, 10:07:53 AM4/5/05
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/rec.bicycles.racing/browse_frm/thread/da14411a62c9552c/4140ef4efa89a2b0?q=HAEDO&rnum=2#4140ef4efa89a2b0

you pretenders still love Zabel and Cipo, while guys like Haedo and
Devolder aren't even on your radar.

Tom

Apr 5, 2005, 10:33:03 AM4/5/05
Raced against Haedo a few times last year, well, I should say we were
in the same races. Tried sprinting against him at the end of one race,
and came up way way way short. Haedo kicks ass.

Tom

Kurgan Gringioni

Apr 5, 2005, 12:30:07 PM4/5/05

Dumbass -

If he beat you he must be absolutely amazing.

thanks,

K. Gringioni.

Tom

Apr 5, 2005, 12:39:45 PM4/5/05
Well, let's just say they were quality fields that he was racing
against. Me, not included. I have no predilictions that I'm a great
racer, and most of the time, I'm in over my head, but the rest of
the field was a who's who of American and some European bicycle racers.

ODH_Bikes

Apr 5, 2005, 12:31:59 PM4/5/05

very noteable results...what else is on his palmares?

--
ODH_Bikes

Suz

Apr 6, 2005, 1:11:29 AM4/6/05

"PanFan" <no...@test.com> wrote in message

> Wins the Redlands crit on Saturday, then comes through with the win on
> Sunday's 142km road stage. Back to back stage wins. Is this feat not
> worthy of the slightest acknowledgment by the RBR curmudgeons?

Ina Teutenberg did the same thing in the women's race.

crit PRO

Apr 6, 2005, 1:20:42 AM4/6/05
That's about as relevent here as the Cat IV result. And as impressive.

crit PRO

Apr 6, 2005, 1:26:41 AM4/6/05
And, no she didn't. Her Sunday win was 99.5km (2.35.07). She's just
lucky that Subway didn't mistakingly line up for that event. They would
have had top 4 again.

MagillaGorilla

Apr 6, 2005, 10:37:42 AM4/6/05
PanFan wrote:

It is a good omen for the spaghetti oil team and we'll see how pissed off
it makes Gord by June if it continues. However, if JJ wants to make his
mark he's gonna have to win some more prestigious races than these SoCal
warm-up events.

We'll see what happens during Wachovia week.

Thanks,

Magilla