Tom Kunich at 510-351-3807 or cyclintom@yahoo.com is a prolific idiot

Tom Kunich <cyclintom@yahoo.com is a prolific idiot. 510-351-3807 or cyclintom@yahoo.com Tom Kunich 3539 Monterey Blvd. San Leandro, CA 94578 510-858-3389

Feb 9, 2005, 12:10:46 PM2/9/05
Tom Kunich" <cycl...@yahoo.com is a prolific idiot.
Tom Kunich at 510-351-3807 or cycl...@yahoo.com
Tom Kunich 3539 Monterey Blvd. San Leandro, CA 94578 510-858-3389
but you can find Tom Kunich 2am thu in the middle of 98th @ 40th
oakland,ca
How come blacks don't like cycling?
Sure, most of the blacks are fucken niggers
that ride there rednecked ass all over the road.
BY "Tom Kunich" Gay Pros?
And I believe that there is photographic evidence
out there to prove that Gays are indeed are
horse's ass and burn all muslims BY "Tom Kunich"
Tom Kunich <tku...@earthlink.net
Someone tried to convince me that Tom Kunich is not joking,
though there is no way anyone could be serious with all of
the BS that this ASS Tom Kunich post ON GOOGLE.
Why is it Tom Kunich is a complete retard?
... When 10,000 people are standing there and watching
someone make an ass out of themselves it normally could
be described as "we" having seen it.
Tom Kunich 3539 Monterey Blvd. San Leandro, CA 94578 510-858-3389 or
510-351-3807
cycl...@yahoo.com
My complaint about Mr. Tom Kunich
Maybe an invisible rabbit will cause him to get the therapy he so badly
needs. I completely agree with this.

Why is it Tom Kunich is a complete retard?

Tom Kunich: Total Asswipe

Tom Kunich who still sleeps with his FAT 400LB mom.

Anyway, calling him a jackass really doesn't do justice. Calling him an
overbearing know-it-all contrarian jackass gets closer to ...

Kunich is a pliagarizer and a hypocrite

Tom Kunich" tku...@earthlink.net

Tom Kunich - head up his ass

Thomas J. Kunich is a ASS Moron

Tom Kunich Jan 10 2003, 7:10 pm show options
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.rides
From: "Tom Kunich" <tkun...@earthlink.net>
I live in the San Fancisco bay area. My grandparents came from the area

around Dubrovnik and I had relatives but i killed all of them who can
find up the coast. I still have some relatives that i have not got
to yet in Mjlet.