Tom Kunich caught during Brokeback screening

1 view

Kurgan Gringioni

Dec 21, 2005, 4:45:50 PM12/21/05
San Francisco Examiner
By Dan Fost df...@sfchronicle.com
Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Usenet rabble rouser Tom Kunich was arrested for indecent
exposure today for allegedly exposing himself and achieving sexual
climax at a public screening of "Brokeback Mountain" early this
afternoon.

According to San Francisco Police Chief Heather Fong, "This is a
private matter between law enforcement and Mr. Kunich. We do not want
to make this affair more than it is. This is not a Paul Reubens type
situation."

"Brokeback Mountain", added Fong, "is a very emotional movie about the
love between two cowboys." Sometimes individuals express their
emotions in different ways."

Despite numerous attempts by reporters from the San Francisco
Chronicle,
Mr. Kunich could not be reached for comment.

Mad Dog

Dec 21, 2005, 7:33:04 PM12/21/05
Kurgan Gringioni says...

>Usenet rabble rouser Tom Kunich was arrested for indecent
>exposure today for allegedly exposing himself and achieving sexual
>climax at a public screening of "Brokeback Mountain" early this
>afternoon.

Sorry to hear that you've lowered yourself this far, Tom. Sad, really sad. I
bet you wish your name was Eunuch.

>According to San Francisco Police Chief Heather Fong

Is she related to the porn star Heather Thong?

SB

Dec 22, 2005, 2:48:24 AM12/22/05
On Wed, 21 Dec 2005 16:33:04 -0800, Mad Dog wrote:

> Kurgan Gringioni says...
>
>>Usenet rabble rouser Tom Kunich was arrested for indecent
>>exposure today for allegedly exposing himself and achieving sexual
>>climax at a public screening of "Brokeback Mountain" early this
>>afternoon.
>
> Sorry to hear that you've lowered yourself this far, Tom. Sad, really sad. I
> bet you wish your name was Eunuch.

What do you mean so far? This is nothing new for him.

Tom Kunich

Dec 22, 2005, 5:02:02 PM12/22/05
With any luck Steve will post your address and I come down there and
have a little talk with you Henry.

William Asher

Dec 22, 2005, 5:09:34 PM12/22/05
Tom Kunich wrote:

> With any luck Steve will post your address and I come down there and
> have a little talk with you Henry.

Don't forget to bring cookies and milk. Can't have a good talk without
cookies and milk.

--
Bill Asher

Philip W. Moore, Jr.

Dec 22, 2005, 6:36:50 PM12/22/05
According to Entertainment Weekly, Kurgan Gringioni (Chang) was the stunt
double for one of the actors playing the gay cowboys during the love scenes.
Apparently, Kurgan kept going at it with his male counterpart after the
director said "cut."

Bill C

Dec 22, 2005, 7:12:43 PM12/22/05
Why am I not surprised that Stevie boy jumped in. We know where Stevie
gets his indoctrination:
http://www.godhatesfags.com/main/
Henry is just yanking chains, what's new, but Stevie boy...That's a
different story.
Bill "right wingnut" C
PS:
Phillip, is that a bad thing? At Actors guild rates it beats working
the streets if that works for you.

dusto...@mac.com

Dec 22, 2005, 8:39:43 PM12/22/05

Tom Kunich wrote:
> With any luck Steve will post your address and I come down there and
> have a little talk with you Henry.

Gawldang, TK. Gringy was only a-pullin yore laig. No need gettin
yerself all riled up.
--Dusty

Tom Kunich

Dec 22, 2005, 9:47:28 PM12/22/05
"William Asher" <gcn...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Man you wouldn't believe how many really good friends Henry has. Now, the
big question is: should I publish his address or not?

Tom Kunich

Dec 22, 2005, 9:48:48 PM12/22/05
<dusto...@mac.com> wrote in message

Yeah, he's so funny that now that I have his home address I might have to
send a letter to some friends in Escondido. The pictures of him ought to be
worth something on the internet.

Philip W. Moore, Jr.

Dec 22, 2005, 10:36:30 PM12/22/05

"Tom Kunich" <tku...@earthlink.net> wrote in message

> Man you wouldn't believe how many really good friends Henry has. Now, the
> big question is: should I publish his address or not?

ABSOLUTELY!!! It would be a lesson to all the anonymous a-holes who visit
RBR.

Roy Scherer

Dec 22, 2005, 11:36:10 PM12/22/05
Post his address here. Afterall, someone did that to you.

"Tom Kunich" <tku...@earthlink.net> wrote in message

Tom Kunich

Dec 23, 2005, 11:54:29 AM12/23/05
As much as I'd like to punch Henry in the nose it is against my
principles to publish anything other than email addresses and we all
know how to get ahold of henry that way.

Not to mention that although it looked and acted like Henry, it could
have been a fake Henry.

I was hoping that Henry would show up at the San Francisco GP so I
could buy him a cup of good San Francisco coffee but now I don't
believe I ever want to hear about him again. There are certain limits
when sons of bitches are seen as sons of bitches.

dusto...@mac.com

Dec 23, 2005, 12:18:01 PM12/23/05
Googling "online white pages":

www.whitepages.com
www.yellowbook.com
reference.AOL.com
www.switchboard.com/
www.WhitePagesNow.com
www.yellowpages.com/

Just to name a few.

"Goons for hire":

www.alternet.org/waroniraq/2002/11/000139.html
www.alternet.www.hiredgoons.dk//katrina/25858/
www.hiredgoons.dk/

George Bush references, and then a private concern; but travel
time/airfare, prohibitive. Oh, you said *friends*.

"Tom Kunich friends":

www.cyclingforums.com/showthread. php?goto=lastpost&t=197963
www.cyclingforums.com/showthread. php?goto=newpost&t=193172

Well, I wouldn't want to get sucked into anything involving c-forums.

Once the lights go out in the bunkhouse, we're all cowboys, Tom. The
"beefs" are outside or you can always go sleep with them. It's the
Cowboy Way (quoting):

The Cowboy Way

Being a Cowboy is doing the right thing; common

wisdom born of simple virtues and strong ideals.

Above all, it is a strict adherence to honesty even

when it is not in our best interests. It is having an

inherent sense of justice in a world where the cards

are often stacked against us. We try to hold

enough common sense to recognize the value of a

lost cause and the cost of lost values. Generally

speaking, we are quietly reserved in all things except

freedom, fresh air and Saturday night. We have a keen

eye for a good horse, a good gun, and a good Cowgirl.

(Cowgirls may insert the word Cowboy here.)[*]

Constant to friends, we are more so when friends need

us, less so when they don't. Familiar with hard

work we also know hard knocks and hard roads.

Often given to tears when lesser individuals would

display indifference; we are as well given to joy in a few

places others would only find disdain. We enjoy

plain living, not because we relish doing without,

but because we have discovered the treasures within.

And, finally, we have that elusive emotion called

courage which is, at worst, a badly directed sense of

conceit and, at best, it is the stuff

of which dreams are made. . . . (www.billpalmer.com)

[*]"Cowboys may insert cowboys here, also".

"Seasonal greetings extended". --D-y