[Fwd: Re: What happened to Jay?]

Ross

Nov 14, 2008, 11:41:58 AM11/14/08

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: What happened to Jay?
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2008 15:50:09 GMT
From: Mike <nospam @ aol.com>
Newsgroups: rec.aviation.piloting,misc.kids.tantrums
<AP_Sk.5775$e5....@newsfe01.iad> <gfi5af$ebv$1...@aioe.org>

"Morgans" <jsmo...@charterJUNK.net> wrote in message
news:gfi5af$ebv$1...@aioe.org...

> "GetALifeMike" <fuck...@PissOnYou.com> wrote in message
>> What is it like living each day of your pathetic
>> life as a Narcissistic Prick with a Napoleon
>> complex Mike?
>
> You and mike need to take at least half of the blame for yourselves.

Half the blame for what, Jim? Running off Jay?

Try explaining that one.

For posting too many off topic posts kinda like this entire thread? Jay
posted more off topic than on topic and fanned those flames as much as
anyone.

For being argumentative? Jay was the king of the non sequitur.

For being abrasive? Hmmm, Jay would never do that, would he?

Jay left because he wanted to make some kind of pathetic statement. What
that statement was is anyone's guess. Wherever he is now, he will do the
same after a few months. He gets off over trying to paint himself as some
type of victim. Pissing and moaning is his nature, kinda like you. He's
just a bit better at it.

So just trying explaining just precisely what I am to blame for, if you
can.
Jay was a whiney little girl that pissed and moaned when he didn't get his
way and finally stomped off in the childish manner that has always defined
him. The NG is far better off without him. The only problem was not
all of
his fanboyz followed, unfortunately. So no matter how many times you want
to proclaim this NG is dead, much to your chagrin people are still posting
about aviation instead of how Jr is not pissing his pants anymore. So do
tell me how I am to "blame" for breaking up Jay's private little tea party.
I'll be glad to do more of it.

> Get a life? Pot, Kettle, Black.
> --
> Jim in NC

This is not the Jay I know.

I do not remember the one you describe.

--

Regards, Ross
C-172F 180HP

Dudley Henriques

Nov 14, 2008, 11:50:58 AM11/14/08
On Nov 14, 11:41 am, Ross <nowh...@nowhere.com> wrote:
> [...]

FWIW, I don't remember him that way either.

@aol.com Mike

Nov 14, 2008, 12:59:09 PM11/14/08
"Ross" <now...@nowhere.com> wrote in message

Perhaps this will refresh your memory....

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.aviation.piloting/browse_thread/thread/5d4815aaa01dc934/da7b458e981a8573

@aol.com Mike

Nov 14, 2008, 1:21:05 PM11/14/08
"Dudley Henriques" <dhenr...@rcn.com> wrote in message

Well, I can't explain why you don't, Dudley. The fact is, Jay was abrasive,
he was argumentative, he did frequently contribute to OT subjects, and
before he left, he pissed and moaned incessantly about what the NG "had
become". Perhaps you didn't notice because you have spent all this time
generally authoring meaningful posts and not engaging in much of the back
and forth about what a NG should nor should not be, and in that regard you
have been one of the more level headed posters here.

I equate people who piss and moan about a usenet NG to those who piss and
moan about the moderation on a moderated forum. The value of usenet is
anyone can contribute anything they want without any censorship. Jay left
because he couldn't deal with that reality. One thing you can say about Jay
was he finally did actually leave, even if it was after weeks of pissing and
moaning. Some other posters here simply want to continue to piss and moan
ad nauseum.

I can almost guarantee that Jay will eventually be back. He always
shamelessly promoting his business, and as that business falls off, he'll
come back. If you notice, even though he promise to remove his beloved
"Rogue's Gallery", it's still there on his website just where it always was.

Morgans

Nov 14, 2008, 4:40:52 PM11/14/08

"Ross" <now...@nowhere.com> wrote

> This is not the Jay I know.
>
> I do not remember the one you describe.

Nope. Private pissing matches between the poster you responded to and
other immature posters has far more to do with destroying harmony within the
group than one social introvert that insists simming is superior could ever
do.

Jay's only major fault is that he loved talking about aviation, and
sometimes other issues of life dear to him, too much.
--
Jim in NC

@aol.com Mike

Nov 14, 2008, 5:48:42 PM11/14/08

> "Ross" <now...@nowhere.com> wrote
>
>> This is not the Jay I know.
>>
>> I do not remember the one you describe.
>
> Nope. Private pissing matches between the poster you responded to and
> other immature posters has far more to do with destroying harmony within
> the group than one social introvert that insists simming is superior could
> ever do.

If that were indeed true, you are truly more pathetic than you realize and
you have much bigger problems you should be concerned with.

> Jay's only major fault is that he loved talking about aviation, and
> sometimes other issues of life dear to him, too much.

That was far from Jay's only major fault.

Dudley Henriques

Nov 14, 2008, 9:41:02 PM11/14/08
On Nov 14, 4:40 pm, "Morgans" <jsmor...@charterJUNK.net> wrote:
> "Ross" <nowh...@nowhere.com> wrote

I agree. Jay is guilty of nothing more than loving aviation and taking
huge pride in both his business and his family.
He posted aggressively on these subjects and attracted a cadre of
dissenters. It happens on Usenet as both you and I are well aware.
Jay took much pleasure in inviting people from this forum who he
thought were friends rather than adversaries to his hotel for a party
each year before Oshkosh. It was an annual event and he and Mary
expended much effort in making it fun for everyone who attended.
I have never seen Jay's posting about his hotel, or his discussing his
web site as his spamming of the forum.
I see his decision to leave here as unfortunate both for him AND for
the forum; for Jay, as he left a group he genuinely liked, and for the
forum, because what happened here should never have happened. Once it
started, it became a self fulfilling on going action and reaction that
was destined to end badly, which is exactly how it ended.
Dudley Henriques

Maxwell

Nov 15, 2008, 2:05:40 PM11/15/08

"Ross" <now...@nowhere.com> wrote in message

No, Jay left simply because of Buttlipps relentless hounding.

Maxwell

Nov 15, 2008, 2:07:24 PM11/15/08

"Mike" <nospam @ aol.com> wrote in message

Bullshit Mikey Mouth, you just disagreed with him like everyone else you
target.

You're the classic 2 year old. If you don't get your way, you try to make
everyone miserable.

Maxwell

Nov 15, 2008, 2:08:36 PM11/15/08

"Mike" <nospam @ aol.com> wrote in message

Yeah, like a moron like you is qualified to judge anyone!

Maxwell

Nov 15, 2008, 2:12:32 PM11/15/08

[...]

There is nothing self fulfilling about some bastard child like your friend
Buttlipps, hounding someone's every post until they leave. It's just a 2
year old's method of moderating the group.

Dudley Henriques

Nov 15, 2008, 2:23:35 PM11/15/08
On Nov 15, 2:12 pm, "Maxwell" <#$$9#@%%%.^^^> wrote:
> "Dudley Henriques" <dhenriq...@rcn.com> wrote in message

As you seem prone to misjudge most everything else, you have seriously
misjudged my so called "relationship" with Bertie the Bunyip. Sorry to
disappoint you, but Berttie and I are a completely "neutral"
relationship on this forum. If you have some reference you can post to
disavow this comment, please feel free to post it below.
You're "problem" lies elsewhere my friend, but that isn't what it's
all about anyway is it now? :-))
DH

Bear Bottoms

Nov 15, 2008, 2:25:13 PM11/15/08

He's a denigrator, a troll, killfile him with News Proxy, I have the
filters.
--
Bear Bottoms
website: http://bearware.com

Maxwell

Nov 15, 2008, 2:30:41 PM11/15/08

"Dudley Henriques" <dhenr...@rcn.com> wrote in message

Bullshit again. You relationship with Buttlipps is well documented for
anyone that has followed this forum, or wants to do a search.

Dudley Henriques

Nov 15, 2008, 2:49:06 PM11/15/08

How bout YOU doing that search and posting the results. I have nothing
for or against Bertie. He does his thing and I do mine. We don't
necessarily like or hate each other. Now YOU go search and find just
ONE post....just ONE post, where I have joined Bertie in attacking
someone, belittling someone, or even hassling someone, and we'll ALL
see once and for all just who has all the bull shit around here.
Go get um Maxie! Now's your chance!!!! Show the world about how
Bertie and I are such "buddies" on this forum.
Or are we simply to see one more of your constant bullshit posts
saying that something about someone is true but with no backup to
substantiate it? :-))
DH

Bear Bottoms

Nov 15, 2008, 2:54:50 PM11/15/08

I have no relationship with Dudley. My name is not Buttlips, it is Bear
Bottoms.

Period.
--
Bear "Cocaine 4 Kids" Bottoms; Google Me!
Freeware Website http://bewareofbearware.info

Dudley Henriques

Nov 15, 2008, 2:55:17 PM11/15/08

Hi Bear;

Ole' Maxwell and I go way back. He like to under post me in a constant
attempt to generate some fun for himself. No biggie. I know both him
and his antics well. :-))
DH

Bear Bottoms

Nov 15, 2008, 2:56:20 PM11/15/08

Don't feed the troll. It lowers you. Affects your character. what you
have left.

Bear Bottoms

Nov 15, 2008, 2:58:01 PM11/15/08

Don't lower yourself. Alright, I can see you mean well. Then keep your
present state of affairs. I will support.

Dudley Henriques

Nov 15, 2008, 3:10:18 PM11/15/08

You'll find I post as I see fit, as I'm sure you do as well, and don't
bother yourself with my character. It's just fine.

Nov 15, 2008, 3:28:14 PM11/15/08
On Nov 15, 2:05 pm, "Maxwell" <#$$9#@%%%.^^^> wrote:
> "Ross" <nowh...@nowhere.com> wrote in message

> No, Jay left simply because of Buttlipps relentless hounding.

Well, I've posted more than a few aviation related comments here, and
you and others captured them with your insistant 'gotta have the last
byte' crap. It was boring, this forum has substantially lost me.

alvey

Nov 15, 2008, 3:42:27 PM11/15/08
On Sat, 15 Nov 2008 12:10:18 -0800 (PST), Dudley Henriques wrote:

Psst. You're replying to a spoofer. It's not the real nutbag.

Dudley Henriques

Nov 15, 2008, 3:54:39 PM11/15/08
On Nov 15, 3:42 pm, alvey <al...@play.com> wrote:
> On Sat, 15 Nov 2008 12:10:18 -0800 (PST), Dudley Henriques wrote:
>
> Psst. You're replying to a spoofer. It's not the real nutbag.

Just practicing my typing :-)

Maxwell

Nov 15, 2008, 4:11:48 PM11/15/08

"Bear Bottoms" <bears...@gmail.com> wrote in message

I wasn't talking about you, and unless you are a wolf in sheep's clothing, I
know nothing about you.

Dudley Henriques

Nov 15, 2008, 4:26:03 PM11/15/08
On Nov 15, 4:11 pm, "Maxwell" <#$$9#@%%%.^^^> wrote:
> "Bear Bottoms" <bearsbot...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Almost too much to "Bear" isn't it Maxie? :-)))

Bear Bottoms

Nov 15, 2008, 4:29:28 PM11/15/08

Glad I could be of service. :)

Bear Bottoms

Nov 15, 2008, 4:32:12 PM11/15/08

So you're the great Anthony Atlieski? Big deal. Sim off. I fly the real
things.

Bear Bottoms

Nov 15, 2008, 4:36:59 PM11/15/08

LOL! The Great Warrior Dudley Dewright Henriques, now talking troll.
Query this.

A canard wing and a main wing (on a Cozy IV) reverse the rules of
decolage (compared to a Cessna 150x). Yes?

Dudley Henriques

Nov 15, 2008, 5:34:08 PM11/15/08

If you are asking me if the angles of incidence between the tail and
wing combination and canard and wing combination on the Cozy are
different on each type I'll refer you to Nat Puffer. I don't like
being grilled by people who by the fact they are grilling me think I
don't know the answer to their question.
Thank you

Bear Bottoms

Nov 15, 2008, 8:08:48 PM11/15/08
On Sat, 15 Nov 2008 14:34:08 -0800 (PST), Dudley Henriques wrote:

>> LOL! The Great Warrior Dudley Dewright Henriques, now talking troll.
>> Query this.
>>
>> A canard wing and a main wing (on a Cozy IV) reverse the rules of
>> decolage (compared to a Cessna 150x). Yes?
>> --
>> Bear Bottoms
>> website:http://bearware.com
>
> If you are asking me if the angles of incidence between the tail and
> wing combination and canard and wing combination on the Cozy are
> different on each type I'll refer you to Nat Puffer.

I'm asking whether or not you understand the rules of decalage as they
apply to a pusher. Do they operate on the same principles of decalage as
they do in a Cessna? Or not?

> I don't like
> being grilled by people who by the fact they are grilling me think I
> don't know the answer to their question.

I won't know if you know the answer until you answer it. Left my crystal
ball in Baton Rouge.

Dudley Henriques

Nov 15, 2008, 8:45:34 PM11/15/08

You're missing my point. I don't give a rat's ass what you know and
what you don't know. I'm telling you I don't play these little games
with people named Bear Bottoms on Usenet.
Tell you what. You have my permission to assume I don't know the
answer to your "question". How's that? You want to discuss flying with
me, you email me back channel so I know who you are and why you want
the answer. THEN we'll talk. Until then, get lost!

george

Nov 15, 2008, 11:02:22 PM11/15/08
On Nov 16, 2:08 pm, Bear Bottoms <bearsbot...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Bear Bottoms
> website:http://bearware.com

I'd suggest if you really want to be taken seriously you'd not have a
broken webpage

Dudley Henriques

Nov 15, 2008, 11:34:50 PM11/15/08

Found this gem in another thread.

Bear "Cocaine 4 Kids" Bottoms; Google Me!
Freeware Website http://bewareofbearware.info

I won't talk flying with idiots who feel the need to use the phrase
"cocaine 4 kids" in a sentence on an aviation forum.
My personal wish is that this moron takes his crap elsewhere.
Dudley Henriques

Bear Bottoms

Nov 16, 2008, 12:53:07 AM11/16/08
On Sat, 15 Nov 2008 17:45:34 -0800 (PST), Dudley Henriques wrote:

>>> If you are asking me if the angles of incidence between the tail and
>>> wing combination and canard and wing combination on the Cozy are
>>> different on each type I'll refer you to Nat Puffer.
>>
>> I'm asking whether or not you understand the rules of decalage as they
>> apply to a pusher. Do they operate on the same principles of decalage as
>> they do in a Cessna? Or not?
>>
>>> I don't like
>>> being grilled by people who by the fact they are grilling me think I
>>> don't know the answer to their question.
>>
>> I won't know if you know the answer until you answer it. Left my crystal
>> ball in Baton Rouge.
>> --
>> Bear Bottoms
>> website:http://bearware.com
>
> You're missing my point. I don't give a rat's ass what you know and
> what you don't know. I'm telling you I don't play these little games
> with people named Bear Bottoms on Usenet.

My life is an open book. You cannot deny. I have more evidence of who I
am and what I have piloted than you. This upsets you. Too tough.

> Tell you what. You have my permission to assume I don't know the
> answer to your "question". How's that?

I don't need your permission to see that you don't know the answer.
Prove me wrong. I can be wrong.

> You want to discuss flying with
> me, you email me back channel so I know who you are and why you want
> the answer. THEN we'll talk. Until then, get lost!

My life is all over the Internet. You, I don't see or know much about.
Back channels are for hiders. I don't hide.

Bear Bottoms

Nov 16, 2008, 12:53:53 AM11/16/08

Bear Bottoms

Nov 16, 2008, 12:56:03 AM11/16/08
On Sat, 15 Nov 2008 20:34:50 -0800 (PST), Dudley Henriques wrote:

> I won't talk flying with idiots who feel the need to use the phrase
> "cocaine 4 kids" in a sentence on an aviation forum.
> My personal wish is that this moron takes his crap elsewhere.
> Dudley Henriques

You may wish. Denigrators and those who live on their past
pseudo-glories do. I am real, anyone can find me, who I am, where I have
piloted.

You are slim known. And an evader.

I see others have you as an evader, one who talks the talk but walks
like a crab.

Dudley Henriques

Nov 16, 2008, 1:06:47 AM11/16/08
On Sat, 15 Nov 2008 20:02:22 -0800 (PST), george wrote:

Pay no attention, george, I will smite this reptile once and for all!

John Corliss

Nov 16, 2008, 3:31:18 AM11/16/08

You're being trolled by somebody pretending to be Bear Bottoms. Look at
the headers.

--
John Corliss BS206. I use nFilter to filter all Google Groups posts
because of Googlespam. Because x-private.org and aioe.org are being

More_Flaps

Nov 16, 2008, 6:54:07 AM11/16/08
On Nov 16, 2:08 pm, Bear Bottoms <bearsbot...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sat, 15 Nov 2008 14:34:08 -0800 (PST), Dudley Henriques wrote:
> >> LOL! The Great Warrior Dudley Dewright Henriques, now talking troll.
> >> Query this.
>
> >> A canard wing and a main wing (on a Cozy IV) reverse the rules of
> >> decolage (compared to a Cessna 150x). Yes?
> >> --
> >> Bear Bottoms
> >> website:http://bearware.com
>
> > If you are asking me if the angles of incidence between the tail and
> > wing combination and canard and wing combination on the Cozy are
> > different on each type I'll refer you to Nat Puffer.
>
> I'm asking whether or not you understand the rules of decalage as they
> apply to a pusher. Do they operate on the same principles of decalage as
> they do in a Cessna? Or not?

Is the question about aerodynamic or geoemetric decalage?

LOL

Cheers

Dudley Henriques

Nov 16, 2008, 9:45:57 AM11/16/08

The referenced post did not come from me.
Dudley Henriques

ACF correspondent

Nov 16, 2008, 8:46:49 AM11/16/08

To Dudley Henriques.

ACF has endured Bear Bottoms for about 3 years. It tried to get rid of
him but he won't go.

If you or your friends can manage that it would be impressive. Many
will thank you.

... ACF correspondent

--
reporting on ACF to keep the peace

george

Nov 16, 2008, 2:28:53 PM11/16/08

Not worth it Dudley.
Any-one who has a broken webpage in its sig has to be several
sandwiches short of a cut lunch

Ari

Nov 16, 2008, 2:33:32 PM11/16/08

I assume Using?

D aircraft drag
L aircraft lift
W total aircraft weight
W0 empty aircraft weight
Wp payload weight
V flight speed
S reference area (wing area)
b wing span
AR wing aspect ratio
CL aircraft lift coefficient
CD aircraft drag coefficient
CDA0 drag area of non-wing components
T propeller thrust
Tc thrust coefficient
Pprop propulsive thrust power ( ≡ T V )
Pshaft motor shaft power
R propeller radius
ηprop propeller efficiency
ηv profile efficiency (viscous loss)
ηi Froude efficiency (inviscid loss)
Re chord Reynolds number
cℓ wing-airfoil profile lift coefficient
cd wing-airfoil profile drag coefficient
ρ air density
--
Meet Ari!
http://preview.tinyurl.com/3wh3hh

Donavan Jeffrey Hammond-Hammond

Nov 16, 2008, 2:35:07 PM11/16/08

Go gettem, Dudley!!

<I can see the cavalry of Canuckie mounts just like a dream>

Ari

Nov 16, 2008, 2:40:40 PM11/16/08

You're being addressed by ACF's local bully and headcase, John Corliss,
see below.

"Look, you jerk, why don't you grow up and leave this group alone? I
can tell you this though, it's only a matter of time before I stomp
your ass into a wet paste. Think about it, loser.

The "new and improved" John Corliss on ACF on 11.03.08 wrote:

"MF, you had better back off. I will come after you and this is no
shit. You don't want to fuck with me. You have been warned."

"With all seriousness, I just want you to know that anybody who does
something to me would be in line for retribution with *extreme
prejudice* and without the slightest hesitation. I don't stop until I
get what I want when I'm motivated to be on the trail of anybody who
stalks me. You see, I have, in reserve, my own tactics for getting back
at people, and many connections with people who will do things for me
(and I for them.)"

LOL!!!

Ari

Nov 16, 2008, 2:54:33 PM11/16/08
On Sun, 16 Nov 2008 01:06:47 -0500, Dudley Henriques wrote:

Ever flown a pusher, a Velocity in particular, henriques? No? Then STFU.

Dudley Henriques

Nov 16, 2008, 4:40:54 PM11/16/08

The 'pay no attention" post wasn't mine but shows as mine.
Interesting!!!
Dudley Henriques

Dudley Henriques

Nov 16, 2008, 4:42:38 PM11/16/08
On Nov 16, 2:35 pm, Donavan Jeffrey Hammond-Hammond

This wasn't written by me. Don't know how it got here but it wasn't my
hand that wrote this sentence.
DH

Dudley Henriques

Nov 16, 2008, 4:45:53 PM11/16/08
On Nov 16, 2:54 pm, Ari <DROPTheJooseIsLo...@gmail.comCAPITALLETTERS>
wrote:

You are dealing with a statement made by someone else. I don't use
words like "smite" :-)
...and yes, I've flown a pusher, but not the Cozy or a Rutan design.
DH

@aol.com Mike

Nov 16, 2008, 5:57:36 PM11/16/08
"Maxwell" <#$$9#@%%%.^^^> wrote in message

> "Mike" <nospam @ aol.com> wrote in message
>
> Bullshit Mikey Mouth, you just disagreed with him like everyone else you
> target.
>
> You're the classic 2 year old. If you don't get your way, you try to make
> everyone miserable.

Is this just another typical bout of your unintentional stupidity, Maxie, or
were you trying to actually go somewhere with this incoherent nonsense?
Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life, Okie.

@aol.com Mike

Nov 16, 2008, 5:58:29 PM11/16/08
"Maxwell" <#$$9#@%%%.^^^> wrote in message

> "Mike" <nospam @ aol.com> wrote in message
> | "Morgans" <jsmo...@charterJUNK.net> wrote in message
> | >
> | > "Ross" <now...@nowhere.com> wrote

> | > Nope. Private pissing matches between the poster you responded to and
> | > other immature posters has far more to do with destroying harmony
> within
> | > the group than one social introvert that insists simming is superior
> could
> | > ever do.
> |
> | If that were indeed true, you are truly more pathetic than you realize
> and
> | you have much bigger problems you should be concerned with.
> |
> | > Jay's only major fault is that he loved talking about aviation, and
> | > sometimes other issues of life dear to him, too much.
> |
> | That was far from Jay's only major fault.
> |

> Yeah, like a moron like you is qualified to judge anyone!

...sez the pot....

@aol.com Mike

Nov 16, 2008, 6:02:48 PM11/16/08
"Maxwell" <#$$9#@%%%.^^^> wrote in message

Then post it for all to see, Maxie. Or is a slack jaw Okie like you too
stupid to figure out how?

@aol.com Mike

Nov 16, 2008, 6:05:35 PM11/16/08
"Maxwell" <#$$9#@%%%.^^^> wrote in message

> "Ross" <now...@nowhere.com> wrote in message
>
> No, Jay left simply because of Buttlipps relentless hounding.

If that's true, then why are you still here, Maxie?

Ya didn't think that far ahead, did ya? Ah but there I go accusing you of
thinking again. I really give you much more credit than you deserve, Okie.

Maxwell

Nov 16, 2008, 7:16:38 PM11/16/08

"Mike" <nospam @ aol.com> wrote in message

Thanks for a current example to support my statement.

@aol.com Mike

Nov 16, 2008, 8:03:24 PM11/16/08
"Maxwell" <#$$9#@%%%.^^^> wrote in message

No problem. I always enjoy pointing out exactly what type of slack jaw rube
you really are. No thanks are required. Just keep being you.

Ari

Nov 16, 2008, 9:13:17 PM11/16/08

Then STFU about canards.

Dudley Henriques

Nov 16, 2008, 9:25:55 PM11/16/08
On Nov 16, 9:13 pm, Ari <DROPTheJooseIsLo...@gmail.comCAPITALLETTERS>

You REALLY are a fucking nitwit aren't you? :-))

Ari

Nov 16, 2008, 10:09:35 PM11/16/08

If your chest puffed out any farther, you's explode your heart, like I
said, STFU about canards or answer the question Bottoms proposed

To wit:

"I'm asking whether or not you understand the rules of decalage as they
apply to a pusher. Do they operate on the same principles of decalage as
they do in a Cessna? Or not?"

If/when you guess wrong, no worries, I'll be right here to pick your ass
up and set you straight.

Dudley Henriques

Nov 16, 2008, 11:24:55 PM11/16/08
On Nov 16, 10:09 pm, Ari <DROPTheJooseIsLo...@gmail.comCAPITALLETTERS>

Why sure you will Maxie. We all know that already. :-))

Ari

Nov 17, 2008, 2:03:01 AM11/17/08
On Sun, 16 Nov 2008 20:24:55 -0800 (PST), Dudley Henriques wrote:

>> If your chest puffed out any farther, you's explode your heart, like I
>> said, STFU about canards or answer the question Bottoms proposed
>>
>> To wit:
>>
>> "I'm asking whether or not you understand the rules of decalage as they
>> apply to a pusher. Do they operate on the same principles of decalage as
>> they do in a Cessna? Or not?"
>>
>> If/when you guess wrong, no worries, I'll be right here to pick your ass
>> up and set you straight.
>> --
>> Meet Ari!http://preview.tinyurl.com/3wh3hh
>
> Why sure you will Maxie. We all know that already. :-))

Let's get this straight, Duds. Maxie/Maqxwell/Mx or whomever is your
troll X to bear. My posting history (Ari Silverstein) is years on.

http://tinyurl.com/62bdpz and that's just alt.privacy.

Contact me at ar...@ccrny.com anytime you have the ballz.

Soooooo, you want to skip out on the decalage? Now back to calling you
out. I'm asking whether or not you understand the rules of decalage as

they apply to a pusher. Do they operate on the same principles of
decalage as they do in a Cessna? Or not?"

Bear Bottoms

Nov 17, 2008, 2:09:10 AM11/17/08

He is a recreational pilot. No wars, no real hard times, fun in the sun
roll about acro. A denigrator and a big shot.... with no shot

Dudley Henriques

Nov 17, 2008, 9:38:35 AM11/17/08
On Nov 17, 2:03 am, Ari <DROPTheJooseIsLo...@gmail.comCAPITALLETTERS>
wrote:

> On Sun, 16 Nov 2008 20:24:55 -0800 (PST), Dudley Henriques wrote:
> >> If your chest puffed out any farther, you's explode your heart, like I
> >> said, STFU about canards or answer the question Bottoms proposed
>
> >> To wit:
>
> >> "I'm asking whether or not you understand the rules of decalage as they
> >> apply to a pusher. Do they operate on the same principles of decalage as
> >> they do in a Cessna? Or not?"
>
> >> If/when you guess wrong, no worries, I'll be right here to pick your ass
> >> up and set you straight.
> >> --
> >> Meet Ari!http://preview.tinyurl.com/3wh3hh
>
> > Why sure you will Maxie.  We all know that already. :-))
>
> Let's get this straight, Duds. Maxie/Maqxwell/Mx or whomever is your
> troll X to bear. My posting history (Ari Silverstein) is years on.
>
> http://tinyurl.com/62bdpzand that's just alt.privacy.
>
> Contact me at a...@ccrny.com anytime you have the ballz.

> Soooooo, you want to skip out on the decalage? Now back to calling you
> out. I'm asking whether or not you understand the rules of decalage as
> they apply to a pusher. Do they operate on the same principles of
> decalage as they do in a Cessna? Or not?"
> --
> Meet Ari!http://preview.tinyurl.com/3wh3hh

I'm curious about something. Do idiots like you actually believe that
people who ignore these Usenet "challenges" people like you put out
here supposedly to embarrass them are proving to the world that they
don't know the answers to your questions?
Seriously.......I've always wondered how your minds work? You actually
believe that if you throw out some "gauntlet" and it's refused, that
this constitutes irrefutable proof on two levels...the first being
that YOU know the answer, and secondly that the person refusing to
answer the question does NOT?
Interesting.......sophomoric perhaps, but interesting.
Let's see how YOU do in this idiotic format shall we?

Consider the following;
An F14 at 420 KCAS, 15K, in a level turn at military. As the g is
increased, drag increases as it's square. At about 5.5g, induced
drag has increased by a factor of 25. At this point, T-D=0 and
Ps=0. If g is decreased the F14 will WHAT? . If we pull
harder, WHAT WILL HAPPEN?

Fun isn't it? :-)))

Dudley Henriques

Ari

Nov 17, 2008, 9:54:52 AM11/17/08

Ooook, let's try something simpler.

Extending the flaps while the engine is at high power, this would be:

1) appropriate
2) Something you did for years
3) Idiocy

I can get simpler if you want.

Payton Byrd

Nov 17, 2008, 9:57:14 AM11/17/08

Proof-pudding

> Seriously.......I've always wondered how your minds work? You actually
> believe that if you throw out some "gauntlet" and it's refused, that
> this constitutes irrefutable proof on two levels...the first being
> that YOU know the answer, and secondly that the person refusing to
> answer the question does NOT?

Proof-pudding

> Interesting.......sophomoric perhaps, but interesting.
> Let's see how YOU do in this idiotic format shall we?
>
> Consider the following;
> An F14 at 420 KCAS, 15K, in a level turn at military. As the g is
> increased, drag increases as it's square. At about 5.5g, induced
> drag has increased by a factor of 25.

Incorrect.

Next?

--
They say your heroes reflect the quantity and fullness of your life. I
have three, hummingbird, Bear Botttoms

Dudley Henriques

Nov 17, 2008, 10:02:09 AM11/17/08
On Nov 17, 9:57 am, Payton Byrd

<anotherfinemessyougotmei...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, 17 Nov 2008 06:38:35 -0800 (PST), Dudley Henriques wrote:
> > On Nov 17, 2:03 am, Ari <DROPTheJooseIsLo...@gmail.comCAPITALLETTERS>
> > wrote:

> >> Let's get this straight, Duds. Maxie/Maqxwell/Mx or whomever is your
> >> troll X to bear. My posting history (Ari Silverstein) is years on.
>
> >>http://tinyurl.com/62bdpzandthat's just alt.privacy.

Thank you. Exactly the expected response. Now since you have said this
is an incorrect statement and it is in fact correct, you are now asked
to post a "corrected" answer so everyone with a 3rd grade education
can see how right you are :-))

Fun isn't it?
Dudley Henriques

Little Luke

Nov 17, 2008, 10:19:35 AM11/17/08
On Mon, 17 Nov 2008 06:38:35 -0800 (PST), Dudley Henriques wrote:

> Ps=0.

Nope. Sorry, this value doesn't change. Next time, don't be disingenous,
you supplied, oh, half opf the necessary variables to even form a decent
question.

See, I flew them, you didn't.

Luv,

LL
--
http://preview.tinyurl.com/6glxm9

Gezellig

Nov 17, 2008, 10:21:47 AM11/17/08

Dudley, is it really necessary for you to go outside the rec.aviation
groups in order to pull new trolls in?

Seriously?

Payton Byrd

Nov 17, 2008, 10:23:52 AM11/17/08
On Mon, 17 Nov 2008 07:02:09 -0800 (PST), Dudley Henriques wrote:

>>> Consider the following;
>>> An F14 at 420 KCAS, 15K, in a level turn at military. As the g is
>>> increased, drag increases as it's square. At about 5.5g, induced
>>> drag has increased by a factor of 25.
>>
>> Incorrect.
>>
>> Next?
>
> Thank you. Exactly the expected response. Now since you have said this
> is an incorrect statement and it is in fact correct, you are now asked
> to post a "corrected" answer so everyone with a 3rd grade education
> can see how right you are :-))
>
> Fun isn't it?
> Dudley Henriques

5.5 squared does not equal 25 regardless of what drag (induced, etc) you
care to blither on about.

Fun, isn't it?

Ari

Nov 17, 2008, 10:25:11 AM11/17/08

Old, bored, washed-up...what else has he got to do?

Dudley Henriques

Nov 17, 2008, 10:30:03 AM11/17/08
On Nov 17, 10:23 am, Payton Byrd

You missed the term "increasing" I'm afraid. 5.5 squared is 30.5,
which is fine for pure math, but not fine for a turning F14 with a
linear expanding g profile.
The 25 figure as stated in the assumption is correct within the
problem.

Fun isn't it?

Payton Byrd

Nov 17, 2008, 10:30:08 AM11/17/08

Waking up from a coma can really throw some hard truths at you.

Dudley Henriques

Nov 17, 2008, 10:32:07 AM11/17/08
On Nov 17, 10:21 am, Gezellig <nokon...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, 17 Nov 2008 07:02:09 -0800 (PST), Dudley Henriques wrote:
> > On Nov 17, 9:57 am, Payton Byrd
> > <anotherfinemessyougotmei...@gmail.com> wrote:

I take it you are referencing the cross posting? These idiots were
here LONG before they discovered me, so go shout at someone else.

Payton Byrd

Nov 17, 2008, 10:56:52 AM11/17/08

Call me when any calculator squares 5.5 to get 25.

Thanks for playing.
--
http://www.bushflash.com/idiot.html

Dudley Henriques

Nov 17, 2008, 10:58:34 AM11/17/08
On Nov 17, 10:21 am, Gezellig <nokon...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, 17 Nov 2008 07:02:09 -0800 (PST), Dudley Henriques wrote:
> > On Nov 17, 9:57 am, Payton Byrd
> > <anotherfinemessyougotmei...@gmail.com> wrote:

Let me give you some friendly advice. You post crap like this to me or
anyone else on Usenet and all you do is create one more person who
marks you as the same idiot you have just attempted to mark them; net
result is no further meaningful contact between you such as will be
the case now here with me.
Usenet is Usenet. You take it as it exists at any moment in time or
you get out. It's that simple. The only other option is to become a
constant "bitch" and complain and preach to others as you are doing
here.
If you do this, you use as much bandwidth as the people you are
"correcting" and the result of these "corrections" are almost always
counter productive to your intent.
I suggest that you do what millions of others who frequent these
forums do when it comes to this kind of thing. Just suck it up and
shut your mouth. On Usenet, nobody cares what you think. Nobody cares
what I think. It's a cesspool.
If you died today, no one would really care. If I died today, no one
would really care. Your "friends" would put in a small post that reads
something like "God speed. He will be missed", and your enemies would
post something like "Thank God that Son-of-a-bitch is dead. He was an
opinionated rotten bastard who thought he knew everything. I'm glad
he's gone". It's just Usenet old buddy, and that's the way it is!
These forums long ago became what they are now, so if you come across
posting from me, or anyone else around here that pisses you off, just
filter out these people. Posting like you just did to me is a totally
useless waste of time; yours for writing it; mine for answering it as
I just did; and others who read it.
Just take my name Dudley Henriques, and create a killfile and you're
all done.
Now on the other hand, if you want to join the ranks of those who post
these endless off topic posts on Usenet (and this is indeed one of
those) then just join up as you have just done. But be advised that
all you have done is join the ranks.
Welcome aboard! Now if you want to continue asking me stupid questions
like you just did prompting this answer, be my guest, but I can tell
you up front, anything useful both of us might have gained from
exchanging dialog with each other will go right down the ole Usenet
toilet.
I hope this is clear enough for you.
Dudley Henriques

@aol.com Mike

Nov 17, 2008, 11:01:56 AM11/17/08
"Gezellig" <noko...@gmail.com> wrote in message

He wasn't the one who originally crossposted this thread and is no more
guilty of what you allege than you are, Einstein.

Dudley Henriques

Nov 17, 2008, 11:04:27 AM11/17/08
On Nov 17, 10:19 am, Little Luke <NASlukeridenh...@gmail.comJAX>
wrote:

Actually as it happens I did have a few hours in the Turkey. Strike
Aircraft Test Directorate at Pax River. Wanna compare photographs and
documentation perhaps? I'm always glad to meet someone from the
community.
Dudley Henriques

Dudley Henriques

Nov 17, 2008, 11:21:35 AM11/17/08
On Nov 16, 6:54 am, More_Flaps <Morefl...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > > If you are asking me if the angles of incidence between the tail and
> > > wing combination and canard and wing combination on the Cozy are
> > > different on each type I'll refer you to Nat Puffer.

> > I'm asking whether or not you understand the rules of decalage as they
> > apply to a pusher. Do they operate on the same principles of decalage as
> > they do in a Cessna? Or not?
>
> Is the question about aerodynamic or geoemetric decalage?
>
> LOL
>
> Cheers

Believe it or not it's a viable question as he asked it. I just don't
like the way it was asked :-))
Dudley

Little Luke

Nov 17, 2008, 11:22:20 AM11/17/08

What do you call a cow masturbating?

Beef stroganoff.
--
http://preview.tinyurl.com/6glxm9

Dudley Henriques

Nov 17, 2008, 11:24:51 AM11/17/08
On Nov 17, 11:22 am, Little Luke <NASlukeridenh...@gmail.comJAX>

wrote:
> On Mon, 17 Nov 2008 08:04:27 -0800 (PST), Dudley Henriques wrote:
> > On Nov 17, 10:19 am, Little Luke <NASlukeridenh...@gmail.comJAX>
> > wrote:
>
> >> Nope. Sorry, this value doesn't change. Next time, don't be disingenous,
> >> you supplied, oh, half opf the necessary variables to even form a decent
> >> question.
>
> >> See, I flew them, you didn't.
>
> >> Luv,
>
> >> LL
> >> --http://preview.tinyurl.com/6glxm9
>
> > Actually as it happens I did have a few hours in the Turkey. Strike
> > Aircraft Test Directorate at Pax River. Wanna compare photographs and
> > documentation perhaps? I'm always glad to meet someone from the
> > community.
> > Dudley Henriques
>
> What do you call a cow masturbating?
>
> Beef stroganoff.
> --http://preview.tinyurl.com/6glxm9

I thought so.
DH

Little Luke

Nov 17, 2008, 11:29:01 AM11/17/08

When you went for your Check In physical, and they told you to count to
three (when they checked your prostate), did you start at
100..99..98...?
--
http://preview.tinyurl.com/6glxm9

Payton Byrd

Nov 17, 2008, 11:30:30 AM11/17/08

Guy walked into a bar.

It hurt.

Mohamed Elshayal

Nov 17, 2008, 11:35:11 AM11/17/08

Freind, not so!

http://www.digitalfuntown.com/videos/129
--
Never fun to make of someone who speaks English with brokenness.
It means another language is freind!

Maxwell

Nov 17, 2008, 11:50:15 AM11/17/08

I take it you are referencing the cross posting? These idiots were
here LONG before they discovered me, so go shout at someone else.

--------------------------------------

The cross posting and related idiots are all thanks to your kissing kousin
Bertie.

While you, Stealth, Viperdoc, Rich Ahrens, Robert M Gary, Frank Olsen, Peter
Dohm, romeomike, Andy Hawkins, gatt, and many other were activly encouraging
his nonsense - his cross posting was advertising this group to the entire
kook world.

You are all reaping exactly what you have sowed. A fitting end to all your
egos and nonsense.

Maxwell

Nov 17, 2008, 11:53:03 AM11/17/08

"Dudley Henriques" <dhenr...@rcn.com> wrote in message

Major blather snipped before being read ->

No, when you abuse people you do not know, YOU create your own destiny.
Enjoy it, your own behavior has earned it.

Until you, and your ilk, learn to make room for everyone's opinion, you will
be the breeder of trolls.

Maxwell

Nov 17, 2008, 11:56:49 AM11/17/08

"Dudley Henriques" <dhenr...@rcn.com> wrote in message

I thought so.
DH
--------------------------------

You always "thought so", Double Humper.

Maxwell

Nov 17, 2008, 11:58:05 AM11/17/08

"Dudley Henriques" <dhenr...@rcn.com> wrote in message

--------------------------------

You don't like the way anyone does anything, unless they kiss your ass
first.

Dudley Henriques

Nov 17, 2008, 12:01:26 PM11/17/08
On Nov 17, 11:50 am, "Maxwell" <#$$9#@%%%.^^^> wrote:
> "Dudley Henriques" <dhenriq...@rcn.com> wrote in message

Why hello Maxie. Still in the dark are you? Still thinking that Usenet
is as important to others, or I should specifically say to ME as it
is to you? I can't speak for anyone else, but as for me
personally..........
Sorry ole boy. Some of us out here have lives. We come here to play,
and for no other reason. Most of us have long ago discovered the uses
and uselessness of Usenet. Trust me; when serious talk is made in
aviation, it AIN'T made here on these forums :-)

Maxwell

Nov 17, 2008, 12:04:50 PM11/17/08

"Dudley Henriques" <dhenr...@rcn.com> wrote in message

Can't you find some place else to masturbate.

The uselessnet was made so, by you and your ilk.

Dudley Henriques

Nov 17, 2008, 12:05:59 PM11/17/08
On Nov 17, 11:53 am, "Maxwell" <#$$9#@%%%.^^^> wrote:
> "Dudley Henriques" <dhenriq...@rcn.com> wrote in message

So tell us Maxie, and I mean in some aviation sense that is, what IS
your opinion on something related to
flying.........anything??????????? I can't recall you ever posting
anything as an aviation opinion that would spark genuine on topic and
respectful response. Please feel free to correct this if I'm mistaken
and post an example that
explains your premise so people can see how your aviation opinions
have been disrespected? SURELY you have an example of this unfortunate
behavior?????
Waiting.
DH

Mxsmanic

Nov 17, 2008, 1:11:40 PM11/17/08
Dudley Henriques writes:

> I'm curious about something. Do idiots like you actually believe that
> people who ignore these Usenet "challenges" people like you put out
> here supposedly to embarrass them are proving to the world that they
> don't know the answers to your questions?

> Seriously.......I've always wondered how your minds work? You actually
> believe that if you throw out some "gauntlet" and it's refused, that
> this constitutes irrefutable proof on two levels...the first being
> that YOU know the answer, and secondly that the person refusing to
> answer the question does NOT?

It happens to me regularly. People assume that if you don't answer, you don't
have the answer. Keep that in mind the next time someone asks me a question.

@aol.com Mike

Nov 17, 2008, 1:29:43 PM11/17/08
"Dudley Henriques" <dhenr...@rcn.com> wrote in message

Maxie has never been anything other than a wannabe. He may have tried to
post on topic at one time, but it was quickly revealed that he didn't know a
dog turd from beans about avaition. He's been nothing more than a pot
stirrer ever since, and not really even a good one at that.

Franklin

Nov 18, 2008, 7:14:23 AM11/18/08
On Mon 17 Nov08 23:30, Dudley Henriques <dhenr...@rcn.com> wrote in

> On Nov 17, 10:23 am, Payton Byrd
> <anotherfinemessyougotmei...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> [...]

> You missed the term "increasing" I'm afraid. 5.5 squared is 30.5,
> which is fine for pure math, but not fine for a turning F14 with a
> linear expanding g profile.
> The 25 figure as stated in the assumption is correct within the
> problem.
>
> Fun isn't it?

Sir, please sir. The Ps value is far too low.

the real dgs

Nov 17, 2008, 5:00:05 PM11/17/08
On 11/17/2008 10:11 AM Mxsmanic ignored two million years of human
evolution to write:

> It happens to me regularly.

Really! You don't say! How 'bout that!

> People assume that if you don't answer, you don't
> have the answer.

Yes, you regularly assume that about others. You want examples?

> Keep that in mind the next time someone asks me a question.

No.

Message has been deleted

Dudley Henriques

Nov 17, 2008, 6:21:08 PM11/17/08
On Nov 18, 7:14 am, Franklin <see_REPLY-TO_header> wrote:
> On Mon 17 Nov08 23:30, Dudley Henriques <dhenriq...@rcn.com> wrote in

No Ps value for a turning aircraft is possible without an altitude
inclusion since the same g and a specific airspeed will produce a
different Ps at different altitudes for any turning aircraft.
Therefore a specific Ps value either positive, negative, or on the
Ps=0 line can't be assumed in the question since altitude was NOT
given.
Sorry, don't know why you are making such assumptions other than
trolling but....NO CIGAR!! :-)))

Dudley Henriques

Little Luke

Nov 17, 2008, 7:15:35 PM11/17/08

Can't see my sig?
--
http://preview.tinyurl.com/6glxm9

Payton Byrd

Nov 17, 2008, 7:21:35 PM11/17/08

Duds, here are two free newsreaders.

www.40tude.com
http://www.aplusfreeware.com/categories/internet/newsreaders.html

Here are two free Usenet providers.

www.motzarella.org
www.aioe.org

If you need help in configuring them ask. Takes five minutes tops

ITM, for God's sake, get into the modern world.

Ari

Nov 17, 2008, 7:22:05 PM11/17/08

Showing our luv............
--
Meet Ari!
http://preview.tinyurl.com/3wh3hh

Franklin

Nov 18, 2008, 12:51:53 PM11/18/08
On Tue 18 Nov08 06:59, Dudley Henriques <dhenr...@rcn.com> wrote:

> On Nov 18, 7:14 am, Franklin <see_REPLY-TO_header> wrote:
>> On Mon 17 Nov08 23:30, Dudley Henriques <dhenriq...@rcn.com> wrote
>> in <news:60ccd111-02f8-4eae-bb7a-582816c86b45
>> @v22g2000pro.googlegroups.com>:

>> > You missed the term "increasing" I'm afraid. 5.5 squared is 30.5,
>> > which is fine for pure math, but not fine for a turning F14 with
>> > a linear expanding g profile.
>> > The 25 figure as stated in the assumption is correct within the
>> > problem.
>>
>> > Fun isn't it?
>>
>> Sir, please sir. The Ps value is far too low.
>
> Good try but no cigar I'm afraid. No Ps value is possible for ANY
> aircraft without the inclusion of altitude in the equation.
> Ps can be positive or negative anywhere in the envelope not on the
> Ps0 line for the aircraft, BUT establishing that Ps value in any
> turn is directly related to the altitude where the turn parameters
> are in play.

I see that now. Ok. My mistake.

> I have no idea who you're trying to impress here, but you
> unfortunately picked the wrong guy :-) The purpose of my work with
> the Turkey was related to EM :-))

You asked a question. I thought I could answer it. I got it wrong but I'd
like another go!

You don't give altitude so I will assume it. You made me re-examine
where I went wrong with Ps. And look up some F-14 specs. Specific excess
power Ps is delta energy with delta time. Accounting for induced drag
which the question focuses on then (assumming weight is approx 55 klbs)
at that state I say you would get acceleration.

Going over the various possibilities it seemed (not entirely sure) that
greater thrust should encounter even greater drag and so airspeed could
fall. Am I getting closer?

> If you want to talk energy maneuverability be my guest.
> Dudley Henriques

That's for a John Boyd! What a maverick. I couldn't hope to match his
stunts to highlight E-M.

Dudley Henriques

Nov 17, 2008, 9:20:33 PM11/17/08
On Nov 18, 12:51 pm, Franklin <see_REPLY-TO_header> wrote:

Sorry for my offensive post. Things have been nuts around here lately
with all these characters and I thought you might be another one :-)

Yes, your second try is exactly right. In the example given, if the g
is decreased the Turkey will accelerate which is the answer to the
first question, and if the g is increased, airspeed will fall victim
to drag.

Another way to present the "problem" would be as follows, only this
time including the altitude which as you have correctly surmised,
gives us a Ps figure for the F14. In our example, the Turkey is at T-
D=0 which = Ps=0 or on the Ps equals zero line for the F14.

An F14 at 420 KCAS, 15K, in a level turn at military. As the g is
increased, drag increases as it's square. At about 5.5g, induced drag

has increased by a factor of 25. At this point, T-D=0 and Ps=0. If g
is decreased the F14 will accelerate. If we pull harder, airspeed will
drop off.

Thank you for explaining your post instead of reacting to my over
aggressive response to you.
Dudley Henriques

It is loading more messages.