Re: I was scammed last week at the airport.

Message has been deleted

Jim Macklin

Jan 22, 2006, 7:22:25 AM1/22/06
Send this story to Hustler or Playboy... BTW, it is an old
scam and often they will claim you raped them and they are
underage and demand money. But you can't be robbed like
that unless you are a sucker looking for a freebie.

some support

"Flyingmonk" <lao...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
| The latest scam in our area which is happening at the
airport.

| (Though this could spread elsewhere ??? )
|
| Two good looking 18 year old women come to your car as you
are parking
| it.
|
| One starts wiping your windshield with a rag and Windex,
the other
| comes to your window saying "Hi Honey!" while bending over
with her
| breasts almost coming out of her blouse.
|
| When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say no, and
beg you for
| a ride to a nearby shopping center. You agree and tell
them to sit in
| the back.
|
| On the way they start having sex in the back seat. Then
one of them
| jumps to the front seat and starts to perform oral sex on
you, while
| the other one steals your wallet.
|
| I was robbed last time I was in was at our airport on
Tuesday,
| Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, but I couldn't find them
Saturday or
| Sunday.
|
| Be very very careful.
| *****************************************
| The Monk

Morgans

Jan 22, 2006, 7:56:49 AM1/22/06

> Send this story to Hustler or Playboy... BTW, it is an old
> scam

Jim, it was a yoke, son, a yoke. (in my best Yosemite Sam voice)
--
Jim in NC

Jim Macklin

Jan 22, 2006, 8:18:45 AM1/22/06
OK, but it has happened. Even Jack Webb used the plot in
Dragnet and Adam 12 years ago.

On the other hand, let me tell you one about the luckiest
groom in history.

This man in his mid-30s was engaged to a lovely 31 year old
woman. She was well off, with a high paid executive
position in television. Her family was nice, particularly
her 17 year old sister, who was a knockout.
Anyway, a few days before the wedding he was at the future
in-laws house helping to address invitations and such when
he realized that he was alone with the sister, everybody
else had left.
After a while the sister started to flirt with him and then
she said she'd had a crush on him ever since they met and
would he like one tumble before he got married and was off
the market.
Well, quicker than Al Bundy he was out of the chair and out
the door headed for his car. When he got outside, he found
the whole family, waiting. They cheered and clapped and the
dad said, "welcome to the family, son. You passed the
test."
The lucky groom thought to himself, "Good thing I kept my
condoms in the car!"

"Morgans" <jjsm...@cJhUaNrKter.net> wrote in message

Flyingmonk

Jan 22, 2006, 9:08:44 AM1/22/06
LOL That's good one Jim.

The Monk

Jim Macklin

Jan 22, 2006, 1:49:05 PM1/22/06
I liked it.

Have you done a Google for "the most versatile word" ?

some support

"Flyingmonk" <lao...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Steven P. McNicoll

Jan 22, 2006, 1:53:57 PM1/22/06

> Jim, it was a yoke, son, a yoke. (in my best Yosemite Sam voice)

Try it with Foghorn Leghorn's voice.

Morgans

Jan 22, 2006, 2:06:03 PM1/22/06

"Steven P. McNicoll" <ronca...@earthlink.net> wrote \\

> Try it with Foghorn Leghorn's voice.

<Chuckle> You can argue that one! Seems like you know cartoons better than
me!
--
Jim in NC

Flyingmonk

Jan 22, 2006, 7:49:48 PM1/22/06
[...]

Well folks, update to the story...

The girls were apprehended and the policemen made them re-enact the
event with me in my car so they can determine if indeed a crime had
really taken place. It took fifteen tries before they were convinced.
At one point the police chief requested to play my part, which I
abliged because, well frankly I was drained. :^)

Yes, I got my wallets back. Thank you all for your concerns.

The Monk

george

Jan 23, 2006, 3:38:28 PM1/23/06

and kids today don't believe you when you tell them how hard it was to
be a pilot.
It's the same as us having had to walk 30 miles to school each day
uphill both ways getting up 2 hours before we went to bed in a puddle
in the middle of road lad. :-)

NW_PILOT

Jan 27, 2006, 12:45:18 PM1/27/06
Flyingmonk, When out and about and that happens make sure that your wallet
or money is in your flight bag locked in your trunk! You can keep your DL in
your pocket! So then there is no money to steal when dealing with ho's you
should be smart enough to out think them if not you where that sucker born
that day.

NW_PILOT

Jan 27, 2006, 1:02:26 PM1/27/06

"Flyingmonk" <Lao...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Flyingmonk, Funny story but you know stuff like that happens! Except for the
apprehension Part we could only wish & dream. Here I am a few years back
when I was well a bit more wild & she offered to wash my windshield in a
strip club parking lot and tried to take my wallet but it was the empty one
hahaha! We ended up at some motel for a few days
http://www.warflying.net/girls/nwwho.jpg

Flyingmonk

Jan 27, 2006, 8:41:39 PM1/27/06
NW PILOT wrote:
>We ended up at some motel for a few days
>http://www.warflying.net/girls/nwwho.jpg

Oh boy...

The Monk

NW_PILOT

Jan 28, 2006, 3:14:11 AM1/28/06

"Flyingmonk" <Lao...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Yep, Oh Boy! Yea how about these three this was an intersting night also!~
http://www.warflying.net/girls/backsw.jpg

Grumman-581

Jan 28, 2006, 4:27:30 AM1/28/06
"NW_PILOT" <NW_PILOT@"(nospammeok)"Warflying.net> wrote in message

> Yep, Oh Boy! Yea how about these three this was an intersting night also!~
> http://www.warflying.net/girls/backsw.jpg

http://tinypic.com/view/?pic=mr64wh

Flyingmonk

Jan 28, 2006, 5:42:19 AM1/28/06
Oh boy...

NW_PILOT

Jan 28, 2006, 2:18:27 PM1/28/06

"Grumman-581" <grumman581@DIE-SPAMMER-SCUM@gmail.com> wrote in message

Wasn't the subject about HO's?

Grumman-581

Jan 28, 2006, 2:45:52 PM1/28/06
"NW_PILOT" wrote in message news:9-6dnbzEae5...@comcast.com...

> Wasn't the subject about HO's?

She looked pretty High Output to me...

Blame it on Flyingmonk... He posted a URL to tinypic.com and I just clicked
on 'random' for the 'ell of it... Let's just say that I like their idea of
randomness...

NW_PILOT

Jan 29, 2006, 11:07:19 PM1/29/06

"Grumman-581" <grumman581@DIE-SPAMMER-SCUM@gmail.com> wrote in message

Yea, I like a real pro when it comes to my ho's any way my wife has better
taste in her wemen then I do: ) and she can pick them up quicker also! But
back to the subject if your smart a ho will not rip you off!

Morgans

Jan 29, 2006, 11:19:03 PM1/29/06

"NW_PILOT" <NW_PILOT@"(nospammeok)"Warflying.net> wrote

> Yea, I like a real pro when it comes to my ho's any way my wife has better

> taste in her wemen then I do: ) and she can pick them up quicker also! But
> back to the subject if your smart a ho will not rip you off!

You are a real piece of work. Once again, you have proven how low you can
go.

If you are involved in such activities, it isn't necessary to broadcast it
here. Too Much Information, you know?

If you are not, and just trying to make yourself look like the big man,
shame on you. It isn't working. I bet most of the people here think much
less of you now, if that is possible.
--
Jim in NC

Flyingmonk

Jan 30, 2006, 8:04:18 AM1/30/06
It's getting hot in here... Just to detract from the heat.

An un-attractive woman walks into a shop with her two kids. The
shopkeeper asks "Are they twins"?

The woman says "No, he's 9 and she's 7.

"Why? Do you think they look alike?"

"No", he replies, "I just can't believe you got laid twice."

<now that's ugly!>

The Monk