china aircraft carrier will carry fourty-two j-10 fighters (appargiMe@gMail.coM)

1 view

Timur

Dec 3, 2009, 12:23:52 AM12/3/09
At present, the Chinese military is actively developing China-made
aircraft carrier. The carrier was set at 46000-50000 tons at present
to sources from China, this might be called the "Beijing-class"
aircraft carrier Chinese military hope that we can carry 30-42
aircraft carrier-based aircraft.

But we can be submitted to China's carrier-based aircraft models,
according to China's demand is carrier-based fighter Su33. The use of
such aircraft, according to the Chinese military the required number
of 30 bottom line, then we need at least the first batch of Chinese to
build a full-load displacement 50000-61000 ton aircraft carrier.
Required to meet the carrying amount. However, the Chinese built the
first batch of "Beijing" class aircraft carrier in accordance with the
existing data analysis, the largest not more than 48 thousand tons.
Therefore, we have no way to enable him to carry 30 fighter jets
beyond the bottom line of this conservative.

The Chinese self-developed J-10 fighter, he is a light fighter, using
the edge of the triangle before the canard wing layouts. The rise and
fall of structure in the design of the aircraft beginning to consider
the future apply to the use of ship-borne aircraft. Structural design
of aircraft landing, therefore a very complex carrier-based aircraft
used. F-10's wingspan of only Su33, 70%. No folding wing can carry
into the aircraft carrier. F-10 equipped with high-power ZUH-31
Doppler phased array radar, stealth 4 on behalf of the target can be
identified. This is China now, as we have put forward the "Request to
improve SU33 airborne radar" will coincide with each other.

F-10 can be mounted a one-time four medium-range missiles, 2 combat
missiles. Maximum combat radius of 1340 kilometers range. For the
Chinese navy's air force currently equipped FB-7 "Flying Leopard"
front-line fighter / bomber escort to provide full support. Su33 While
these features can all be achieved, however, if the restrictions on
full-load displacement of the aircraft carrier preconditions, Su33's
carrier will be a great number of constraints. The F-10 maximum
takeoff weight of only 18 tons. Therefore, in the same carrier
conditions, the number of F-10 carrier can be Su33 1 times.

Last year, China imported 7, respectively Su33. From Ukraine purchased
a prototype T10K. They are mainly to test his current carrying
simulated aircraft carrier on land, the future of the deck.

China's Jian-10 fighter jets because of its design before the
precondition, so he is well into the simplicity of the Navy's carrier-
based combat aircraft. At present, China has actively developing
situation in Europe and the Western military equipment. China for
Pakistan made FJ17-type fighter, almost applied to the U.S. F16, 18 a
variety of comprehensive features. The F-10 fighter is also a Chinese
self-developed technology, learn from the West. This is the search for
a way to diversify arms imports.

Present it is very clear that if China does not intend to change the
first aircraft carrier to expand its full-load displacement of the
maximum limit. Well, this is undoubtedly the first carrier-based
aircraft with the SU33 the possibility of entering China doubts about
it. F-10 so it is likely to be completely replace our SU33 of the
first Chinese carrier-based aircraft carrier-based naval air force
fighter. At present, the Jian-10 in the Chinese Air Force aircraft
equipped with number of 50-100. In which two Chinese-made engine is
installed. China to introduce China's AN31F engines are mainly used in
such a fighter. With the success of China's engine No. WS10. China in
the next 2-3 years will be taken to a comprehensive facelift of this
engine. Jian-10 fighter jets to obtain more long-range combat radius.

To this end, we should urge China to manufacture the first carrier in
the overall design of the structure, to make the necessary adjustments
to. Hope that China will be able to build at least a full load
displacement tonnage of the first aircraft carrier 50000-55000. So
that our carrier-based aircraft SU33 can be planned to enter China to
become the first carrier-based aircraft. Because in the same amount,
our Su33 is still a heavy-duty carrier-based aircraft. And He is
currently the world's only carrier-based aircraft there is a kind of
heavy. Necessary to quantify the formation of clusters, you can better
attract the attention of the Chinese people.

However, China is working with Ukraine's agreement to purchase steam
turbine power system for an aircraft carrier. With the number from the
analysis, they still keep to the construction of a first-ton aircraft
carrier 45000-48000. This is the question of certainty. Therefore,
Su33 be able to enter the Chinese market, a large number of the key
does not lie in the Indian army to buy, but this fighter is not able
to obtain the effective carrying platform for the Chinese carrier.

another subject:
www.google.com/search?q=%22japanese+stealth+fighter+jet+first%22&hl=en&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&hs=NEP&filter=0

Timur

Dec 3, 2009, 12:30:05 AM12/3/09

David E. Powell

Dec 3, 2009, 1:02:28 AM12/3/09
Hm, cooperation between the Ukranian and Chinese aircraft industries,
in the area of naval aircraft. Most interesting!

Jack Linthicum

Dec 3, 2009, 6:02:12 AM12/3/09
> another subject:www.google.com/search?q=%22japanese+stealth+fighter+jet+first%22&hl=e...

The Chinese seem to be very good at illustrations.

John

Dec 3, 2009, 11:41:40 AM12/3/09
On Dec 3, 12:30 am, Timur <appareg...@gmail.com> wrote:
> j-10 fighters aboard carrier image:http://blog.huanqiu.com/attachments/2009/10/860_200910290827031HoFy.jpg

Yikes! . . . That carrier is huge . . . or the aircraft are tiny . . .
something appears to be out of proportion.

Bill Kambic

Dec 3, 2009, 1:03:12 PM12/3/09
On Thu, 3 Dec 2009 08:41:40 -0800 (PST), John <pel...@charter.net>
wrote:

Whoever did the rendition has no idea what rendering a ship on paper
means. If this is an example of the naval architecture available to
the Chinese Navy then they are in for some very interesting times.

Ray O'Hara

Dec 3, 2009, 1:56:34 PM12/3/09

"Jack Linthicum" <jackli...@earthlink.net> wrote in message

I particularly liked the 3D animation of Tiger Woods' accident.. they
nailed his wifes back swing perfectly.

hcobb

Dec 3, 2009, 2:23:58 PM12/3/09
On Dec 3, 3:02 am, Jack Linthicum <jacklinthi...@earthlink.net> wrote:
> The Chinese seem to be very good at illustrations.

Can we start calling the Russian and Chinese "fifth generation fighter
programs", "fifth generation fighter potemkins" now, in addition to
the carrier potemkins?

-HJC

Jack Linthicum

Dec 3, 2009, 2:28:32 PM12/3/09

poddelka = fake, phoney

David E. Powell

Dec 3, 2009, 4:40:49 PM12/3/09
On Dec 3, 1:56 pm, "Ray O'Hara" <raymond-oh...@hotmail.com> wrote:

Snip

> The Chinese seem to be very good at illustrations.

> I particularly liked the 3D animation of  Tiger Woods' accident.. they
> nailed his wifes back swing perfectly.

Yes! It was Taiwan, actually. Greg Gutfeld showed it on Fox News' "Red
Eye."

With subtitles here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1xaLaLHHms

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1xaLaLHHms

Original here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7i5FlC1MpkE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7i5FlC1MpkE

According to the subtitles in the subtitled version, this story was
reported by Dong News.

Jim Wilkins

Dec 3, 2009, 5:53:02 PM12/3/09

Potemkin: fake prosperous villages set up by Prince Potemkin to
deceive Catherine the Great when she travelled.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Potemkin_village

jsw

tankfixer

Dec 6, 2009, 8:34:17 PM12/6/09
In article <1317d4bb-039e-4841-bab9-
351f07...@u20g2000vbq.googlegroups.com>, pel...@charter.net says...

Grade school photoshop....

Ken S. Tucker

Dec 6, 2009, 9:51:59 PM12/6/09
On Dec 2, 9:30 pm, Timur <appareg...@gmail.com> wrote:
> j-10 fighters aboard carrier image:http://blog.huanqiu.com/attachments/2009/10/860_200910290827031HoFy.jpg

Something I suspect is the US Navy has a restricted library dedicated
to design and construction of CV's, from about ~ 70 years experience,
accumulated in notes and reports from war and accidents.
The detail is enormous, but I have much respect for the survivability
of US Carrier design, based on the school of hard knocks.

The good news is that China may be able to use their CV(s) to
assist in peace keeping missions, but if it's typical of Chinese
products a nerf torpedo will damage it.
Ken

hcobb

Dec 6, 2009, 10:34:40 PM12/6/09
On Dec 6, 6:51 pm, "Ken S. Tucker" <dynam...@vianet.on.ca> wrote:
> The good news is that China may be able to use their CV(s) to
> assist in peace keeping missions, but if it's typical of Chinese
> products a nerf torpedo will damage it.
> Ken

I would be far more worried if they had a serious program to build
LHAs, which would actually be useful in peacekeeping (especially for
enforcing peace on Taiwan), rather than these blue sky, blue seas
supercarrier delusions of adequacy.

If they actually do launch a big deck before 2030, it will not fall in
combat. Instead something stupid like a kitchen fire will gut it.

-HJC

Ken S. Tucker

Dec 7, 2009, 3:08:57 PM12/7/09

The rumored Chinese carrier probably has more to do with NK
than the US. It was a surprise that China and Veitnam went to
war, I think has a serious fear of NK, especially if goes nuke.
Ken

Dan

Dec 7, 2009, 6:39:23 PM12/7/09

What good is a CV that only carries fighters??? Certainly not as an
offensive force...

Dan

guy

Dec 8, 2009, 3:34:06 AM12/8/09
On 7 Dec, 23:39, Dan <dnada...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> tankfixer wrote:
> > In article <1317d4bb-039e-4841-bab9-
> > 351f07e21...@u20g2000vbq.googlegroups.com>, pelc...@charter.net says...

> >> Yikes! . . . That carrier is huge . . . or the aircraft are tiny . . .
> >> something appears to be out of proportion.
>
> > Grade school photoshop....
>
> What good is a CV that only carries fighters???  Certainly not as an
> offensive force...
>
> Dan

Ask Sandy Woodward...

Guy