Plug for RASN

knight, michael

Feb 15, 2003, 2:19:23 PM2/15/03
Lap 64 referred to "BuschWhackers". Taken from a popular internet news
group.

:)

Frank Dwyer

Feb 15, 2003, 2:28:47 PM2/15/03

LMAO, they created a graphic for it! It's no longer a term, it's a stat!
:-)
He even credited Craig Witkowski with coining the term. A quick google
returned:
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&selm=33813ba6.90198555%40netnews.worldnet.att.net

Tom Pendergast

Feb 15, 2003, 2:30:40 PM2/15/03
"knight, michael" <mic...@knight-ga.com> wrote:

And we had a *graphic* too! Right there in black and white
Chyron, at the top of the list, it *SAID* "Busch Whackers"!!!

What's next?! D-Dubya will be saying "BWAHAHAHA HAAA!" or maybe
Larry Mac will slip in a "...donut know the difference..."?

--
Network Man ______________________________________
If u want the races for free,

Frank Dwyer

Feb 15, 2003, 2:34:18 PM2/15/03
Tom Pendergast wrote:

> "knight, michael" <mic...@knight-ga.com> wrote:
>
> > Lap 64 referred to "BuschWhackers". Taken from a popular
> > internet news group.
> >
> >:)
>
> And we had a *graphic* too! Right there in black and white
> Chyron, at the top of the list, it *SAID* "Busch Whackers"!!!
>
> What's next?! D-Dubya will be saying "BWAHAHAHA HAAA!" or maybe
> Larry Mac will slip in a "...donut know the difference..."?

Under "Busch Whackers", in a small font, they should put "$1 Craig
Witkowski".

Scott

Feb 15, 2003, 4:32:11 PM2/15/03

"Tom Pendergast" <t...@icubed.com> wrote in message

> "knight, michael" <mic...@knight-ga.com> wrote:
>
> > Lap 64 referred to "BuschWhackers". Taken from a popular
> > internet news group.
> >
> >:)
>
> And we had a *graphic* too! Right there in black and white
> Chyron, at the top of the list, it *SAID* "Busch Whackers"!!!
>
> What's next?! D-Dubya will be saying "BWAHAHAHA HAAA!" or maybe
> Larry Mac will slip in a "...donut know the difference..."?

Nah, D.W. will killfile Larry Mac!

Biffan

Feb 15, 2003, 7:47:22 PM2/15/03
>> Lap 64 referred to "BuschWhackers". Taken from a popular internet news
>> group.
>>
>> :)
>
>LMAO, they created a graphic for it! It's no longer a term, it's a stat!
>:-)
>He even credited Craig Witkowski with coining the term.

I howled!!!! We're bigtime now!!!!

Biffan
45

Adam Petty (45)
1980-2000
Beloved Son, Grandson, Brother and Friend

Sean

Feb 15, 2003, 8:12:58 PM2/15/03
"Tom Pendergast" <t...@icubed.com> wrote in message
> "knight, michael" <mic...@knight-ga.com> wrote:
>
> > Lap 64 referred to "BuschWhackers". Taken from a popular
> > internet news group.
> >
> >:)
>
> And we had a *graphic* too! Right there in black and white
> Chyron, at the top of the list, it *SAID* "Busch Whackers"!!!

They had the graphic once or twice last year as well. Mike also tossed the
Buschwhacker line in during the intro.

> What's next?! D-Dubya will be saying "BWAHAHAHA HAAA!" or maybe
> Larry Mac will slip in a "...donut know the difference..."?

I donut know the difference between Larry Mac speaking proper grammar and
improper grammar. Doubt anyone else would be phased by him saying "donut".

Dan

Feb 15, 2003, 9:48:04 PM2/15/03
"Biffan" <bif...@aol.comspamgo> wrote in message

> >> Lap 64 referred to "BuschWhackers". Taken from a popular internet news
> >> group.
> >>
> >> :)
> >
> >LMAO, they created a graphic for it! It's no longer a term, it's a stat!
> >:-)
> >He even credited Craig Witkowski with coining the term.
>
> I howled!!!! We're bigtime now!!!!
>

> Biffan
> 45

does that mean no more casual Friday?

--
Parity sucks
GO # 9, 40, 42

JJ

Feb 16, 2003, 12:17:04 AM2/16/03
Tom Pendergast <t...@icubed.com> wrote in message news:<Xns93239305245...@130.133.1.4>...
> "knight, michael" <mic...@knight-ga.com> wrote:
>
> > Lap 64 referred to "BuschWhackers". Taken from a popular
> > internet news group.
> >
> >:)
>
> And we had a *graphic* too! Right there in black and white
> Chyron, at the top of the list, it *SAID* "Busch Whackers"!!!
>
> What's next?! D-Dubya will be saying "BWAHAHAHA HAAA!" or maybe
> Larry Mac will slip in a "...donut know the difference..."?

In all seriousness, I hope Mike Joy never slips and says a driver was
actually "Bodeened"...I keep waiting for that slip. I know Mike's
extremely professional and a really nice gentleman, but when he
constantly sees that term referenced in this newsgroup (just goes to
show how many wrecks they truly do cause--seems almost weekly during
the season)..I could see it slip thru.
I bet he has told Larry and DW about the term though
Mz JJ

knight, michael

Feb 16, 2003, 1:03:16 AM2/16/03
Oh gosh, can see it now with a flash intro on the tubed. BoDeened this week
was........
I think I would wet myself if I ever heard or saw it on air.

"JJ" <mzswe...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Benzodi...@valium.xanax.com

Feb 16, 2003, 1:16:26 AM2/16/03
"knight, michael" <mic...@knight-ga.com> wrote in message ...

> I think I would wet myself if I ever heard or saw it on air.

That's pretty sad. Nothing on TV should make someone urinate in their
pants. That would be wrong at too many levels.

Darrel

Feb 16, 2003, 7:08:36 AM2/16/03
On Sun, 16 Feb 2003 01:16:26 -0500, <Benzodi...@Valium.Xanax.com>
wrote:

> I think I would wet myself if I ever heard or saw it on air.
>
>That's pretty sad. Nothing on TV should make someone urinate in their
>pants. That would be wrong at too many levels.

LOL!!