come on out Chris

1 view

Joey Tribiani

Aug 30, 2006, 1:33:11 AM8/30/06
way to go mental midget...you posted quite a link on thesamba.com.... and
after describing me as "inaccurate" i'd have thought you would have limited
the search to *MY* actual posts....but that would probably be quite
challenging for a fucking idiot like you.....stick to your clapped out bad
advise on superbeetles and leave the real shit to those of us that
know....got it? oh, and since you seem to miss it, i'll throw in a hearty
"fuck you" to make you feel important.....

Joey Tribiani

Aug 30, 2006, 1:43:26 AM8/30/06

"Joey Tribiani" <Jo...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

here ya go ya cornhole.....and it's "accurate"..

halatos wrote:
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&safe=off&c2coff=1&q=chris+perdue&btnG=Search&meta=group%3Drec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

nt. Chris Perdue likes to write one line replies, dispense inaccurate
advice, and deliver his well known profanity and hate filled messages for
all the world to see. He's a real piece of work.

your fascination with me is kinda odd, don't you think?.... you have
"plonked" me so many times over the years...yet you still see what i
post....can't figure out that highly complicated killfile? anyway, in that
link you see three things.....me fucking with trolls and morons, you
included, accurate advice, and a shitload of posts that are not mine...but
then again i'm not surprised that i'm not the only Chris Perdue on the net
....maybe we should search "chris" to see what you post? general enough for
a mental midget like you? now get off my sack you swinger....go back to only
speaking when you want to offer your very limited knowledge of your
superbeetle.....ya dipshit...and work on that "accuracy" you speak of....not
that accuracy ever mattered to you before....

and just for fun, you do realize the thread you are posting to has nothing
to do with what you are posting? "accuracy" would dictate that you remain on
topic, however your mental capacity may not be large enough to think about
too much at one time.....come on out...you know you want to.....you can't
resist it...

icon_rolleyes.gif

hal...@gmail.com

Aug 30, 2006, 1:55:04 AM8/30/06

This is the best laugh I've had all day. I got a rise out of the
almighty Chris Perdue, purveyor of accurate, helpful advice. Folks he's
a legend....

...in his own mind.

I'll go ahead and plonk your new address. You seem to change your email
address frequently. Perhaps it's because people get wise to the fact
that you're a flaming dumbass and ban you, so you have to find a new
address to make your posts visible again. Niiice.

Thanks for the laugh though. Seriously. I like kidding around with you
because you're just so...awesome. And smart. And...oh god, I'm gonna
fall over from laughing so hard. I better just wrap this up.

Chris

Joey Tribiani

Aug 30, 2006, 2:02:43 AM8/30/06

<hal...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> This is the best laugh I've had all day. I got a rise out of the
> almighty Chris Perdue, purveyor of accurate, helpful advice. Folks he's
> a legend....
>
> ...in his own mind.
>
> I'll go ahead and plonk your new address. You seem to change your email
> address frequently. Perhaps it's because people get wise to the fact
> that you're a flaming dumbass and ban you, so you have to find a new
> address to make your posts visible again. Niiice.
>
> Thanks for the laugh though. Seriously. I like kidding around with you
> because you're just so...awesome. And smart. And...oh god, I'm gonna
> fall over from laughing so hard. I better just wrap this up.

yes it's *obvious* i change my email frequently...only been posting under
this name for, oh i don't know, FIVE FUCKING YEARS!! I have been reading
the link you provided...well as well as i can since the link you provided is
about 90% NOT ME, and even alot of it in French....way to go buddy, you
really showed me how to be "accurate"..... you, as usual, are about as cool
as your fatchick superbeetle.....goodbye trollbitch...

Chris

Aug 30, 2006, 2:29:25 AM8/30/06

"Joey Tribiani" <Jo...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Chris.....i've missed you.....come on out and play.... you normally enjoy
the bitchslapping you get when you try to man up..... i'm trying to give you
the attention you crave...that is why you tried to call me out.... and just
like last time, i'll punk your ass till you cry....

hal...@gmail.com

Aug 30, 2006, 9:45:13 AM8/30/06

> Chris.....i've missed you.....come on out and play.... you normally enjoy
> the bitchslapping you get when you try to man up..... i'm trying to give you
> the attention you crave...that is why you tried to call me out.... and just
> like last time, i'll punk your ass till you cry....

I see that Joey is talking to himself again. That's because he's so
damn awesome...and Smart....and....<chuckle> ;-)

To everyone else: I am sorry this is happening here. Mr. Perdue brought
the thread from TheSamba over to RAMVA for unknown reasons. Perhaps
he's begging for attention again. Or perhaps he's just a dumbass. Hard
to say either way with any degree of certainty. Personally, I think
it's just a little bit of both.

Chris

Message has been deleted

hal...@gmail.com

Aug 30, 2006, 9:54:33 AM8/30/06
> To everyone else: I am sorry this is happening here. Mr. Perdue brought
> the thread from TheSamba over to RAMVA for unknown reasons. Perhaps
> he's begging for attention again. Or perhaps he's just a dumbass. Hard
> to say either way with any degree of certainty. Personally, I think
> it's just a little bit of both.

As an addendum, I see that as 4:30 this morning the editors at TheSamba
have removed the rant-laden posts made by Mr. Perdue but left mine
alone. I don't know if mine will make the grade in the end, but as of
this writing if you want to see what precipitated this latest outburst
you can click on the link below:

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=96792&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

Chris

Joey Tribiani

Aug 30, 2006, 9:56:45 AM8/30/06

> To everyone else: I am sorry this is happening here. Mr. Perdue brought
> the thread from TheSamba over to RAMVA for unknown reasons. >

you too "ramva" to thesamba ya fuckin hypocrite.... the reason i brought it
here is not hard to understand(even for your limited comprehension). you
said you were going away from thesamba, and, as you may not even understand,
i started this thread to you, therefore kicking your ass here is not "off
topic" as your posts on thesamba was....not real hard to understand, even
for a mental midget such as yourself.....but, you do have problems sticking
to the subject...the subject here is: YOU ARE A FUCKTARD.
stick to it asshat....

Message has been deleted

Joey Tribiani

Aug 30, 2006, 10:06:44 AM8/30/06

<hal...@gmail.com> wrote in message news:pVgJg.6360$SZ3.4006@dukeread04...

> <hal...@gmail.com> wrote in message

>> As an addendum, I see that as 4:30 this morning the editors at TheSamba
>> have removed the rant-laden posts made by Mr. Perdue but left mine
>> alone. I don't know if mine will make the grade in the end, but as of
>> this writing if you want to see what precipitated this latest outburst
>> you can click on the link below:
>>
>> http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=96792&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0
>>
>> Chris
>>

> well well well...the mental midget spews again....FIRST, set your settings
> to reflect actual time, the "edits" were made at 7:30AM....SECOND i made
> the edits.......this is clear to anyone with a brain, and by the LITTLE
> FUCKING PRINT that tells the time of the edit and by whom.....come on
> christine, you can do better.....i edited MY OWN posts because they were
> off topic and were not related to John VS. Mario....it was a respect
> thing...you should pay attention.....you might learn something....you
> ignorant fuck....

come on christine, tell us why you can't understand simple english? why
can't you set your computer? why can't you realize you are a fucking moron?
everyone else does.....you are my pet....i own your ass....(not much of an
asset, but i own it anyway)

Joey Tribiani

Aug 30, 2006, 11:24:49 AM8/30/06

> <hal...@gmail.com> wrote in message

stop trying to pick another fight Chris.....you are not good at it.....don't
you think you have swung on Johns sack enough already? work on your style if
you want results, you are an amateur.....like a ten year old girl....

Message has been deleted

Joey Tribiani

Aug 30, 2006, 12:00:40 PM8/30/06
from the thread on thesamba(posted by me):

our buddy Chris(halatos) is a liar...he stated he was unhappy with the
parts he got from you, John, and had to send them back, blah, blah....the
post containing it was removed due to his inability to remain on
topic(typical of him over the years) and while i realize its a bit
hypocritical of me to point that out as i am also posting off topic, i don't
really care...yep...don't care.....Chris/halatos is a liar....he has bought
parts from mario and had good experiences...that's great...but he forgot to
mention his dissatisfaction with you, John, in the last go'round about you
and mario...
Quote:
John,

With all due respect, I have purchased parts from Mario and am in
process of buying more used parts from him; so far I have not had any
trouble.

Same goes for you, as far as new parts go I always check with you
first because I know I'll get the best. My entire super beetle front
end and rear suspension was rebuilt with parts I got from you. But
sometimes you have to go used for parts, and thus it's necessary to
utilize whatever sources may be available.

i don't see even a hint of dissatisfaction with your products and services
in the above quote, which is quite the opposite from what he posted here
last evening(removed)....(for verification of quote
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled/msg/03de1c37991fea55 )

Mr. Chris/Hal/Halatos2000/halotos@gmail has changed his mind, position, and
posting handle many times over the years and can't seem to keep from his
hypocritical ways...he has said that i change my names to avoid filters, and
yet i have posted from only three screen names in the past ten years....he
is up to four or five.... he is unreliable, an admitted troll on Ramva(his
own words), and an incessant whiner.... he is typical of they kind of freak
that crawls out of the woodwork to just be an ass.... his accuisations of me
being vulgar/etc are pretty close...but at least i'm consistant....
Chris/hal/halatos2000/halatos@gmail, please do, fuck off...

Dennis Wik

Aug 30, 2006, 1:58:59 PM8/30/06
How in the world did a war spill over from another group and bring the
same mario virus that has infected this group before??? It's like the
clap without a cure.

href="http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=4025706&a=32090944&f="Den's
Dogs</a>

href="http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=4025706&a=30209382&vt=vp">Den's
1977 Puma</a>

hal...@gmail.com

Aug 30, 2006, 3:17:00 PM8/30/06
> How in the world did a war spill over from another group and bring the
> same mario virus that has infected this group before??? It's like the
> clap without a cure.

Agreed. It does make for an entertaining read though. Pull the strings
and the kid responds. Pull again, another response, etc. Perdue never
really says anything of value, he just vents in a rather amusing way.

Chris

hal...@gmail.com

Aug 30, 2006, 5:32:51 PM8/30/06
> the subject here is: YOU ARE A FUCKTARD.
> stick to it asshat....

Gotcha. Updated the subject line for ya there. ;) I had to turn off the
filter just to see how things are going. Progress as usual from my
standpoint. In fact, $20 says I'll see a response. You always have to
have the last word. So come on man, tell us everything you know. I've
got 30 seconds to spare..... ;-)

Chris

Raymond T. Lowe

Aug 30, 2006, 6:25:50 PM8/30/06

Aren't you Chris, as in Chris Perdue, and isn't the other "combatant"
named Joey? WTF's with the names?

hal...@gmail.com

Aug 30, 2006, 7:22:28 PM8/30/06
> Aren't you Chris, as in Chris Perdue, and isn't the other "combatant"
> named Joey? WTF's with the names?

No, Chris Perdue is also known as Joey Tribiani, also known as
jo...@yahoo.com, bugn...@aol.com, bugnv...@aol.com, etc...among
others.

To add to the confusion he also spoofed some messages this morning
using my current gmail address, but it was pretty obvious who the
author was(the profanity pretty much gave it away....snicker) and I was
able to issue a cancel post to remove them from google since they had
my address on the header.

Chris

Joey Tribiani

Aug 30, 2006, 8:03:38 PM8/30/06

<hal...@gmail.com> wrote in message

of course you will see a response...you can't and won't killfile me...just
more of your worthless bullshit...you have NEVER killfiled me... you
can't....you long for the attention....now clear up all the mess you
made...like restoring *your* 67 that then suddenly became "a friends"...how
about clearing up the happy dance you were doing responding to john in the
past about his business, then said on the samba you were NOT happy....come
on chris, you need to clear the air....if you truely are just a fucking
retard, then say so....BTW...you lose....i told you(and everyone here) you
would respond....you would NOT killfile me...... as usual....i'm accurate...

Joey Tribiani

Aug 30, 2006, 8:04:47 PM8/30/06

"Raymond T. Lowe" <rtl...@BOGUStelus.net> wrote in message

no....I'm Chris Perdue and always have been..... i have had three names here
in ten years......Hal/halatos2000/halatos/chris has had many....because he
is a menace and a retard...he has to change his name...

Joey Tribiani

Aug 30, 2006, 8:11:30 PM8/30/06

<hal...@gmail.com> wrote in message

i wasn't trying to impersonate you....i can't possibly get my head that far
up my ass.....way to go on getting the posts removed...they are still
showing up.....once again you fail at a very easy task..

why don't you tell us why you can't set the settings on your computer and
thesamba?

then tell us why you would think my posts at thesamba were edited by someone
other than myself? i mean hell the print that said *I* edited it should have
given it away....sorry to have ruined the smug look on your face when you
found out it was me that did it....wait...i'm not sorry....i am sorry your
mother chose to fuck...

then tell us why you post a link, supposedly to show how "bad" *I* am, and
90% of the posts were not of me? can't do a simple google search....try some
of these " " " ".....find a six year old to help you.....

please do try to stay on topic...maybe we can talk/laugh about your
superbeetle....the one you "completely rebuilt the front and rear suspension
with parts from aircooled.net" and was HAPPY....but now you say you were
not.... come on Chris please be "accurate" so you don't look like a
hypocrite.....again...

when you are done with all the above, feel free to fuck off and die....

hal...@gmail.com

Aug 30, 2006, 8:13:28 PM8/30/06
> ....$20 says I'll see a response. - Chris

> of course you will see a response... - The Other Chris

Of course I'll see a response!!! I have to see a repsonse because
--You're the man--!

> retard, then say so....BTW...you lose....i told you(and everyone here) you
> would respond....you would NOT killfile me...... as usual....i'm accurate...

No doofus, I just won. You owe me 20 bucks. The bet was that you'd open
that gaping maw of yours again that we have all come to know and love
as your trash-spewing mouth. But seriously, I've wasted enough time
having a battle of wits with an unarmed man. Please, please respond
again. I beg of you. Let the world know that YOU HAD THE FINAL WORD.

Honestly, I don't really hate you that much even though it may not look
like it based on our discussion here. I mean, I wouldn't go after work
to get a beer with you, but if your house was on fire I'd probably have
the courtesy to tell the cops that the meth lab next door was burning
up. ;-) Anwyay, with that I'll wave goodbye and leave you to do your
thing, whatever it may be. Make -sure- you get the last word for me.
And you owe me twenty bucks, bitch. ;-)

Chris

Message has been deleted

Joey Tribiani

Aug 30, 2006, 8:30:07 PM8/30/06

<hal...@gmail.com> wrote in message

i don't owe you shit, because you lied....you said you killfiled me...i knew
you didn't...you can't....you never could and never will.....you will see
*this* and *every* post i ever make....you just can't killfile me....and you
know it...i own you.....sorry the trailer next to yours is a meth
lab....that's pretty sad....i don't even wish that on some round mouthed
fucker like you....hope you have learned over the years here at ramva about
the dangers of fire....would hate for you to lose your late model sedan to
fire.... even ugly fatchicks need love...

had you actually cleared up all your smoke screens i may have even felt
sorry enough for you to send you the 20 bucks....but i may just buy a couple
late model superbeetles with that 20 instead....

Joey Tribiani

Aug 30, 2006, 8:39:10 PM8/30/06

<payme...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> COOOL!!! Nice to see you Chris Purdue.. I remember you back in my days
> on here.. and you used to answer alot of my posts.. Then when I
> returned to here, you answered alot of my posts as Joey Tribiani.. I
> didn't know you were the same guy.. Just thought someone new showed up.
> Just glad to see someone from the old days still helping. Ha, I changed
> my name too.. Maybe I will even do it again.

Chris(hal...@gmail.com) is the one that gets butthurt that someone may have
posted under a different handle over the years.... hell he has, but that is
different....anyway, yes i am Chris Perdue and Bugninva. always have been,
and all the regulars here know who the others are....be careful Payments,
any advice i may give is sure to be wrong and "inaccurate" according to
hal...@gmail.com. Ironically he has even posted that his "limited" (his
word) experience is from working on his superbeetle... the one he rebuilt
the entire front and rear suspension with parts from aircooled.net. He
touted them as "the best"....but had a change of heart yesterday....odd,
since he did the rebuild in 2003....then he became unhappy
yesterday....odd...