1996 Honda Civic Trunk Leak

Liono

May 24, 2002, 10:38:22 PM5/24/02
I went through several of the "trunk" leak posts but none were recent.
I have the same problem as most of you with the trunk leak. After a
heavy rainfall my trunk is filled with water. The spare wheel well is
a lake. I did what some of you said and crawled into the trunk on a
rainy day. I noticed that water was streaming from the left side
inside one of the trunk metal supports. This support is directly below
the rear window. When you open the trunk its where all of the trunk
tension bars are at. I have no idea how water can be getting in there?
Any ideas from any knowledgeable people out there. The rubber seal
around the rear window appears intact. HELP!!!