DON'T LET A HIGHWAY PREDATOR HARM YOUR CHILD

1 view

Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS

Oct 28, 2007, 2:34:31 AM10/28/07
The biggest threat to your kids is not pedophiles, but speeders and drunk
drivers. Demand a law that mandates life in prison for anyone found at
fault in a crash that killed anyone under 16. Don't be a coddler.

Arif Khokar

Oct 28, 2007, 10:48:06 AM10/28/07
Speeders are BETTER DRIVERS wrote:

<snip>

Five questions:

1. Have you ever exceeded the posted speed limit while driving?
2. Have you ever drove while under the influence of alcohol?
3. Have you ever killed a child (say about three and a half years ago)
while speeding or driving drunk, or both?

and finally,

4. Are you a pederast?
5. Assuming the answer to question number four is yes, did you try to
get rid of the evidence by doing what's described in question three?

Arif Khokar

Oct 28, 2007, 12:02:20 PM10/28/07
Arif Khokar wrote:

> 2. Have you ever drove while under the influence of alcohol?

I hate it when I make obvious grammatical errors. That should be
"[h]ave you ever *driven* ..."

necromancer

Oct 28, 2007, 1:27:44 PM10/28/07
SFB spewed:

> The biggest threat to your kids is not pedophiles, but speeders and drunk
> drivers. Demand a law that mandates life in prison for anyone found at
> fault in a crash that killed anyone under 16. Don't be a coddler.

The only threat I'm worried about is slow driving morons who have bald
tires with sandpaper thread with no emergency brake and dash lights that
don't work who paint their cars with spray cans. I'm no coddler. I
demand the death penalty for such drivers.

--
"Hell i once painted a whole car with a bunch of spray cans."
--Laura Bush murdered her boyfriend (a.k.a. Speeders & Drunk Drivers

Ref:http://tinyurl.com/qqaeq
Message ID: 1143700563.0...@j33g2000cwa.googlegroups.com

B1ackwater

Oct 28, 2007, 4:57:49 PM10/28/07

Yea, but pedophiles evoke that "Reds under the beds" paranoid
streak which can then be exploited by government and businesses
alike. Witch-hunts are profitible on many levels.

Selling liquor is also very profitible - to business and
the taxman, so it doesn't make sense to freak everybody
out about it. Doesn't matter if drunks kill 1000 times as
many kids as murderous molestors, you'll hear very little
about the drunks.

Oh, and I suspect that during their lifetimes, a HUGE
percentage of the population knows it's driven drunk
at least once. That means they can't get TOO down on
drunks lest they endanger themselves and their favored
lifestyles.

MLOM

Oct 28, 2007, 8:10:53 PM10/28/07
Scheiskopf schreibt:
> The biggest threat to your kids is not pedophiles,...

Is that you, Michael Jackson?

> but speeders and drunk
> drivers. Demand a law that mandates life in prison for anyone found at
> fault in a crash that killed anyone under 16.

Under 16? Isn't that age discrimiantion?

> Don't be a coddler.

We in r.a.d have been enduring your posts...if that alone makes us
coddlers, then CODDLE CODDLE CODDLE!

Murderous Speeding Drunken Distracted Driver (Hector Goldstein)

Oct 28, 2007, 11:42:50 PM10/28/07

I took a more proactive approach to child rearing, and taught my son
not to play in the street.

--

"Speeders And Drunk Drivers Are MURDERERS" brags of it's homosexuallity:
the guys at the bath-house stopped laughing at my 3 inch weenie.

"Speeders And Drunk Drivers Are MURDERERS" brags of it's ability to operate a vehicle:
I must be doing something right to go 3 1/2 years without a fatal crash.
: http://groups.google.com/group/misc.transport.road/msg/a376114ee8a61824?hl=en

RuleOfLaw

Oct 29, 2007, 12:07:46 AM10/29/07
On Oct 27, 11:34 pm, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS"
<xeton2...@yahoo.com> wrote:

I was recently conrtacted by someone who thought you were me.
Apparently you've been reposting past newsgroup posts I've made
verbatim.

I don't mind if you repost my messages BUT please at least give proper
attribution.

Thanks.

PS: Read some of my past posts (as "GeorgeWashingtonAdmirer"), not the
one I'm using atthis moment, and you'll see I'm with you 1000%
regarding speeders and drunk drivers! ESPECIALLY the massive numbers
of ILLEGAL ALIEN SPEEDERS AND SRUNK DRIVERS who are, as per one
WorldNetDaily.com article, making "roadkill" of Americans daily.

Chuck Whealton

Oct 29, 2007, 6:19:55 PM10/29/07
On Oct 28, 2:34 am, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS"

Laura?

Why don't people 16 and older also matter to you?

People's lives don't stop mattering once they hit age 16. If you want
people to pay for killing people with their cars, fine, but it should
be uniform. Lives don't become less valuable just because a person
had a birthday.

Charles R. Whealton
Charles Whealton @ pleasedontspam.com

Murderous Speeding Drunken Distracted Driver (Hector Goldstein)

Oct 29, 2007, 6:58:43 PM10/29/07
Chuck Whealton wrote:
>On Oct 28, 2:34 am, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS"
><xeton2...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> The biggest threat to your kids is not pedophiles, but speeders and drunk
>> drivers. Demand a law that mandates life in prison for anyone found at
>> fault in a crash that killed anyone under 16. Don't be a coddler.
>
>Laura?
>
>Why don't people 16 and older also matter to you?

One word: PEDOPHELIAC.

>People's lives don't stop mattering once they hit age 16. If you want
>people to pay for killing people with their cars, fine, but it should
>be uniform. Lives don't become less valuable just because a person
>had a birthday.
>
>Charles R. Whealton
>Charles Whealton @ pleasedontspam.com

MLOM

Oct 29, 2007, 9:02:24 PM10/29/07
On Oct 29, 5:58 pm, "Murderous Speeding Drunken Distracted Driver

(Hector Goldstein)" <drunk_and_distracted@the_wheel.com> wrote:
> Chuck Whealton wrote:
> >On Oct 28, 2:34 am, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS"
> ><xeton2...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >> The biggest threat to your kids is not pedophiles, but speeders and drunk
> >> drivers. Demand a law that mandates life in prison for anyone found at
> >> fault in a crash that killed anyone under 16. Don't be a coddler.
>
> >Laura?
>
> >Why don't people 16 and older also matter to you?
>
> One word: PEDOPHELIAC.
<snip>

LMAO.

Say, there's a nasty rumor floating around r.a.d (like a stubborn
turd) that S&DDAM has exceeded the posted speed limit at least once.
So far the inquiries have been met with evasions of the issue. S&DDAM
won't even come clean with an Islamic clergyman. Want to bet a beer
that the evasion continues?

Murderous Speeding Drunken Distracted Driver (Hector Goldstein)

Oct 29, 2007, 9:41:39 PM10/29/07

I'll accept your wager, and raise you a shot of tequila. Nothing like
a mexican boilermaker to get the morning commute off to a bang! Makes
doing 16mph over the posted limit through the school zones on the way
to work MUCH easier.

MLOM

Oct 30, 2007, 12:10:42 AM10/30/07
On Oct 29, 8:41 pm, "Murderous Speeding Drunken Distracted Driver
<snip the .sig>

I see your te-kill-ya and raise you a mix...Everclear and Jolt so you
can get blasted and stay awake to appreciate it. ;)

16 over posted...shades of the issue-evader? Hm? Aunt Judy seems
quite stubborn in hanging on to insanity. It's like the old Mike
Warnke quote "I'm not suffering from mental illness; I'm enjoying it."

"SADDAM backwards is Mad Ass." -- Bob Hope (1990)

Imam Widdershins

Oct 30, 2007, 11:10:48 AM10/30/07
The vile and infidel swine, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS,"
defiled the Good Name of Allah (praises be unto His Name) by leaving
this blasphemy in rec.autos.driving:

> The biggest threat to your kids is not pedophiles, but speeders and drunk
> drivers. Demand a law that mandates life in prison for anyone found at
> fault in a crash that killed anyone under 16. Don't be a coddler.

Have you ever driven a car faster than the posted speed limit?

Imama Widdershins

Murderous Speeding Drunken Distracted Driver (Hector Goldstein)

Oct 30, 2007, 7:25:08 PM10/30/07
MLOM wrote:

>> I'll accept your wager, and raise you a shot of tequila. Nothing like
>> a mexican boilermaker to get the morning commute off to a bang! Makes
>> doing 16mph over the posted limit through the school zones on the way
>> to work MUCH easier.
>>
>> --
>>
><snip the .sig>
>
>I see your te-kill-ya and raise you a mix...Everclear and Jolt so you
>can get blasted and stay awake to appreciate it. ;)

Ooh! What an EXCELLENT idea! Thanks!

>16 over posted...shades of the issue-evader? Hm? Aunt Judy seems
>quite stubborn in hanging on to insanity. It's like the old Mike
>Warnke quote "I'm not suffering from mental illness; I'm enjoying it."

LOL! Great quote, and certainly applicable to me, although I don't
believe SADDAM enjoys it's mental illness. :-)

>"SADDAM backwards is Mad Ass." -- Bob Hope (1990)

How appropriate.

Imam Widdershins

Oct 31, 2007, 12:49:54 AM10/31/07
The vile and infidel swine, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS,"
left this affront to Allah (praises be unto His Name) and all that is
righetous and holy in rec.autos.driving:

> The biggest threat to your kids is not pedophiles, but speeders and drunk
> drivers. Demand a law that mandates life in prison for anyone found at
> fault in a crash that killed anyone under 16. Don't be a coddler.

Have you ever driven a car faster than the posted speed limit? Quit
evading the issue, infidel swine.

Imam Widdershins

MLOM

Oct 31, 2007, 1:15:46 AM10/31/07
Scheiskopf schreibt:

> The biggest threat to your kids is not pedophiles, but speeders and drunk
> drivers. Demand a law that mandates life in prison for anyone found at
> fault in a crash that killed anyone under 16. Don't be a coddler.

Say, there's a nasty rumor floating around r.a.d (like a stubborn
turd) that you have exceeded the posted speed limit at least once. So
far the inquiries have been met with evasions of the issue (neither
confirmation nor denial). Your bathhouse comrades won't think
anything differently of you if you'd come clean with the issue.
Hiding facts makes you a coddler. Just take it in the shorts and
drive on.

Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS

Oct 31, 2007, 8:11:22 PM10/31/07
On Oct 30, 11:15 pm, MLOM <gr...@netzero.net> wrote:

> Say, there's a nasty rumor floating around r.a.d (like a stubborn
> turd) that you have exceeded the posted speed limit at least once. So
> far the inquiries have been met with evasions of the issue (neither
> confirmation nor denial).

I have nothing to hide. Speeders are killers and deserve prison.
Next question.

MLOM

Oct 31, 2007, 9:38:15 PM10/31/07
On Oct 31, 7:11 pm, Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS

Happy Hollow Weenie to you too. I see you have remained consistent
with your version of an answer. Next attempt.

Imam Widdershins

Oct 31, 2007, 9:44:38 PM10/31/07
The vile and infidel swine, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS,"
evaded the issue and took the Name of Allah (praises be unto His Name)
in vain by leaving this blasphemy in rec.autos.driving:

> I have nothing to hide. Speeders are killers and deserve prison.
> Next question.

Have you ever driven a car faster than the posted speed limit? If you
have nothing to hide, then answer the question truthfully. And remember
Allah will know if you are lying.

Imam Widdershins

Murderous Speeding Drunken Distracted Driver (Hector Goldstein)

Oct 31, 2007, 10:14:59 PM10/31/07

If you have nothing to hide, then why won't you address the issue? The
issue is NOT whether speeders are killers and whether or not they
deserve prison, the issue is whether or not you've ever exceeded the
posted speed limit while you were driving. How can that question be
too complicated for even you to understand?

>Next question.

But you haven't answered the first question yet!!!!

Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS

Nov 2, 2007, 1:01:05 AM11/2/07
On Oct 31, 8:14 pm, "Murderous Speeding Drunken Distracted Driver

(Hector Goldstein)" <drunk_and_distracted@the_wheel.com> wrote:
> Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:
>
> >On Oct 30, 11:15 pm, MLOM <gr...@netzero.net> wrote:
>
> >> Say, there's a nasty rumor floating around r.a.d (like a stubborn
> >> turd) that you have exceeded the posted speed limit at least once. So
> >> far the inquiries have been met with evasions of the issue (neither
> >> confirmation nor denial).
>
> >I have nothing to hide. Speeders are killers and deserve prison.
>
> If you have nothing to hide, then why won't you address the issue? The
> issue is NOT whether speeders are killers and whether or not they
> deserve prison, the issue is whether or not you've ever exceeded the
> posted speed limit while you were driving. How can that question be
> too complicated for even you to understand?

No question is too complicated for me. If one of my own children was
caught speeding, i would demand prison time for the kid.

necromancer

Nov 2, 2007, 1:31:19 AM11/2/07
SFB spewed:

And yet you continue to evade the issue. The question is, to quote my
friend the Imam, "Have you ever driven a car faster than the posted
speed limit?" I, of course, know the answer. Its been a part of my .sig
rotation for some time, now. Nobody cares what you think should happen
to speeders, we've all heard it too many times already; nor do we care
about your children (what a disgusting thought).

So, why don't you address the issue? Gotta a skeleton or 25 or 41 in
your closet? Are you too *chicken* to address the issue?

**BAWK**BAWK**BAWK**BAWK**BAWK**
**BAWK**BAWK**BAWK**BAWK**BAWK**
**BAWK**BAWK**BAWK**BAWK**BAWK**
**BAWK**BAWK**BAWK**BAWK**BAWK**
**BAWK**BAWK**BAWK**BAWK**BAWK**

**BAWK**BAWK**BAWK**BAWK**BAWK**
**BAWK**BAWK**BAWK**BAWK**BAWK**
**BAWK**BAWK**BAWK**BAWK**BAWK**
**BAWK**BAWK**BAWK**BAWK**BAWK**
**BAWK**BAWK**BAWK**BAWK**BAWK**
**BAWK**BAWK**BAWK**BAWK**BAWK**
**BAWK**BAWK**BAWK**BAWK**BAWK**
**BAWK**BAWK**BAWK**BAWK**BAWK**
**BAWK**

Loco Laura Bush murdered her boyfriend (a.k.a. SADDAM) admits to being
a deadly speeder, psychopath and criminal coddler:

"> Have you ever driven a car faster than the legal speed limit?

Yes, but never deliberately. In fact i got a speeding ticket about 5
years ago for doing 41 in a 25. I just about kicked the cops teeth in
cause i was sure he was lying. No way the SL on this wide open
stretch could be 25, i thought."

Pride of America (c.k.a. Laura Bush murdered her boyfriend/
laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE/Speeders And Drunk Drivers
Are Murderers (SADDAM)), 10/3/2002
http://tinyurl.com/5u4wg

Proof that POA is LBMHB/lbVH/SADDAM:
See the following: http://tinyurl.com/ahphj

Chuck Whealton

Nov 2, 2007, 10:12:43 AM11/2/07
On Nov 2, 1:01 am, Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS
<beta...@earthlink.net> wrote:

> On Oct 31, 8:14 pm, "Murderous Speeding Drunken Distracted Driver

> No question is too complicated for me. If one of my own children was
> caught speeding, i would demand prison time for the kid.

No you wouldn't, Laura. And to say you would takes away from any
credibility you may have.

You say you would demand prison time for your own children for JUST
speeding. Nobody drunk, nobody hurt. That type of mentality would
lead a person to ask themselves how much you care for your children -
if you really have any.

Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS

Nov 2, 2007, 12:34:07 PM11/2/07
On Nov 2, 8:12 am, Chuck Whealton <chuck_wheal...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> You say you would demand prison time for your own children for JUST
> speeding. Nobody drunk, nobody hurt. That type of mentality would
> lead a person to ask themselves how much you care for your children -

I don't want my kids speeding. They can hurt themselves or others and
if they kill someone by speeding, they may be looking at years of
prison time. Better to teach them a lesson now.

necromancer

Nov 2, 2007, 3:41:05 PM11/2/07
SFB spewed:

> I don't want my kids speeding. They can hurt themselves or others and
> if they kill someone by speeding, they may be looking at years of
> prison time. Better to teach them a lesson now.

Better yet, don't let your kids drive. If they have the same mentality
as you, then they are already a menace on the roads.

--
"Oh yeah. Well i've gone 3 1/2 years without a fatal crash
so i must be doing something right."

--Laura Bush murdered her boyfriend/laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE/
Speeders And Drunk Drivers Are Murderers (SADDAM), 9/24/2006

Ref: http://tinyurl.com/qdotr
Msg ID: ivadh2t9kd05ilrgd...@4ax.com

N8N

Nov 2, 2007, 4:09:19 PM11/2/07
On Oct 28, 1:27 pm, necromancer

<55_sux@worldofnecromancer_nospam_noway.org> wrote:
> SFB spewed:
>
> > The biggest threat to your kids is not pedophiles, but speeders and drunk
> > drivers. Demand a law that mandates life in prison for anyone found at
> > fault in a crash that killed anyone under 16. Don't be a coddler.
>
> The only threat I'm worried about is slow driving morons who have bald
> tires with sandpaper thread with no emergency brake and dash lights that
> don't work who paint their cars with spray cans. I'm no coddler. I

> demand the death penalty for such drivers.

Ummm... errrr.... I and an old GTI would like to have a word with you.

For the record the kid that bought it off me was very impressed; I did
the driver's door and most of the quarter panel with a can of gloss
black engine enamel, and from 20 feet away you couldn't tell. I also
fixed a the rot in the rear quarter with a section torched out of a 4-
door Wabbit, and other than a little waviness where I got in a hurry
with the welder and didn't have time to work the filler properly that
looked pretty darn good, too. (was doing bodywork at my dad's house
on a long weekend, in preparation to move from Ohio - where there is
no state safety inspection - to Virginia, where there is one. I
didn't even realize that the quarter was rotted until I pulled the
fender flare, I thought to touch up a small rust spot and the whole
lip disintegrated... OOPS. No turning back at that point, off to the
junkyard for some sheetmetal...)

If I were a real jerk, I could have not disclosed all the work I did
to the car, and the buyer wouldn't have noticed until the first time
he parked under a bright light at night... then he woulda been
pissed...

nate

Rattle Can Restorations, Inc.

necromancer

Nov 2, 2007, 5:27:09 PM11/2/07
N8N:

<< reply limited to r.a.d >>

> On Oct 28, 1:27 pm, necromancer
> <55_sux@worldofnecromancer_nospam_noway.org> wrote:
> > SFB spewed:
> >
> > > The biggest threat to your kids is not pedophiles, but speeders and drunk
> > > drivers. Demand a law that mandates life in prison for anyone found at
> > > fault in a crash that killed anyone under 16. Don't be a coddler.
> >
> > The only threat I'm worried about is slow driving morons who have bald
> > tires with sandpaper thread with no emergency brake and dash lights that
> > don't work who paint their cars with spray cans. I'm no coddler. I
> ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
> > demand the death penalty for such drivers.
>
> Ummm... errrr.... I and an old GTI would like to have a word with you.

Ummmmm, did it also have bald, sandpapered tires, no emergency brake and
burned out dash lights? ;)

--
Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are MURDERERS admits to driving its beater with
faulty brakes:

"Hey stupid - I've tried to fix it and i can't. The cable adjusting
nuts are rusted solid."
--Laura Bush - Vehicular Homicide (a.k.a. Laura Bush murdered her
boyfriend, Pride of America, aunt millie and Judy Dairya,
among others. See: http://tinyurl.com/ahphj),
6 Apr 2005 11:05:54 -0700
Ref: or9851dpb7a4s8fduf7bf83gab02t9u...@4ax.com
Ref: http://tinyurl.com/8exv3

Murderous Speeding Drunken Distracted Driver (Hector Goldstein)

Nov 3, 2007, 11:43:40 AM11/3/07
Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:
>On Nov 2, 8:12 am, Chuck Whealton <chuck_wheal...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

>> You say you would demand prison time for your own children for JUST
>> speeding. Nobody drunk, nobody hurt. That type of mentality would
>> lead a person to ask themselves how much you care for your children -
>
>I don't want my kids speeding. They can hurt themselves or others anD

>if they kill someone by speeding, they may be looking at years of
>prison time. Better to teach them a lesson now.

LMAO. Like someone would be dumb enough to breed with you. By the way,
how DO you intend to get pregnant at the bath houses?

N8N

Nov 5, 2007, 8:15:27 AM11/5/07
On Nov 2, 4:27 pm, necromancer

<55_sux@worldofnecromancer_nospam_noway.org> wrote:
> N8N:
>
> << reply limited to r.a.d >>
>
> > On Oct 28, 1:27 pm, necromancer
> > <55_sux@worldofnecromancer_nospam_noway.org> wrote:
> > > SFB spewed:

> > > The only threat I'm worried about is slow driving morons who have bald
> > > tires with sandpaper thread with no emergency brake and dash lights that
> > > don't work who paint their cars with spray cans. I'm no coddler. I
> > > demand the death penalty for such drivers.
>
> > Ummm... errrr.... I and an old GTI would like to have a word with you.
>
> Ummmmm, did it also have bald, sandpapered tires, no emergency brake and
> burned out dash lights? ;)

No, and it generally was not operated in a manner that could be
considered "slow," except when driving through one of the several
notorious Cleveland-area speed trap towns.

nate