Keep right except to SPEED

Laura Bush murdered her boy friend

Jun 27, 2005, 4:35:00 PM6/27/05
Since i became a deadly speed criminal, the guys at the bath-house
stopped laughing at my 3 inch weenie. I get RESPECT now. It can
happen to you. vroom vroom

Jeff

Jun 27, 2005, 4:47:49 PM6/27/05

"Laura Bush murdered her boy friend" <xeto...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> Since i became a deadly speed criminal, the guys at the bath-house
> stopped laughing at my 3 inch weenie. I get RESPECT now. It can
> happen to you. vroom vroom

Hey! Im a deadly speed criminal too. After 25 years of driving without one
citation, last year I recieved 3 tickets in 2 weeks. All from the same
trooper at the same spot for going..in order...5 mph, 1 mph and 7 mph over
the limit. I beat the 5 and 1 mph in court but had to do a DD Course to null
and void the 7 mph which cost me 200 dollars and a night in a classroom.

Sherman L. Cahal

Jun 27, 2005, 5:21:34 PM6/27/05

WOW what state do you live in? It sounds like that cop was being an
asshole.

I've had 5 MPH over on my record .. 40 in a 35 MPH on a four-lane
highway in a speed-trap town. Had to pay $90 and take a "drivers
education course." Basically you go in there and sleep and call it a
day.

I've been let off of a 65 in a 55 thanks to a courteous trooper. And I
had two citations dismissed by two small town corrupt cops.

Jeff

Jun 27, 2005, 5:33:50 PM6/27/05

"Sherman L. Cahal" <she...@cahaltech.com> wrote in message

> Jeff wrote:
> > "Laura Bush murdered her boy friend" <xeto...@yahoo.com> wrote in
message
> > > Since i became a deadly speed criminal, the guys at the bath-house
> > > stopped laughing at my 3 inch weenie. I get RESPECT now. It can
> > > happen to you. vroom vroom
> > >

> > Hey! Im a deadly speed criminal too. After 25 years of driving without
one
> > citation, last year I recieved 3 tickets in 2 weeks. All from the same
> > trooper at the same spot for going..in order...5 mph, 1 mph and 7 mph
over
> > the limit. I beat the 5 and 1 mph in court but had to do a DD Course to
null
> > and void the 7 mph which cost me 200 dollars and a night in a classroom.
>
> WOW what state do you live in? It sounds like that cop was being an
> asshole.

This occured on the Highway 49 section going through Mendenhall Mississippi.
Its this big, bald headed black trooper. He likes to get them two at a time.
One time I drove by and he was standing below a hill with his radar gun in
his hand waving people over and had at least 10 cars lined up on the side of
the road during morning rush hour traffic. Extremely dangerous, more so than
any speeding violation. If someone would have been forced to pull over on
the shoulder at speed over that hill, he would have been run down and there
would have been a collision, no doubt.

Laura Bush murdered her boy friend

Jun 27, 2005, 5:42:54 PM6/27/05

If we stopped the criminal coddling and locked up you speeders, you'd
obey the law.

John F. Carr

Jun 27, 2005, 5:52:03 PM6/27/05

Laura Bush murdered her boy friend <xeto...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>Since i became a deadly speed criminal, the guys at the bath-house
>stopped laughing at my 3 inch weenie.

When I was born I had less than three inches, but my father
drove fast when I was young so it grew bigger. Thanks, dad.

--
John Carr (j...@mit.edu)

Xeton2001IsAM...@spamgourmet.com

Jun 27, 2005, 6:05:02 PM6/27/05

If we taught people how to drive, we'd get much better utilization of
our roads. As it is, retards such as yourself artificially increase
congestion, leading to the construction of more roads, which consumes
more petroleum products.

If you knew how to drive, we wouldn't need so much road construction,
and our service men wouldn't be dying in Iraq for nothing.

By the way, in the event you're too stupid to understand sarcasm, the
"service men dying in Iraq" relating to oil production was sarcasm. But
since you believe it, I thought I would point out how your retarded and
deluded thought patterns contribute to their losing their lives.

Xeton2001IsAM...@spamgourmet.com

Jun 27, 2005, 6:08:48 PM6/27/05
"Aunt Judy Pride Of Millie's Diarrhea murdered his turd tamper," the
infamous criminal coddler, spewed, sprayed, and otherwise expelled the
following fecal matter all over usenet, because it's an unemployed
loser with nothing better to do with it's time:

> Since i became a deadly speed criminal, the guys at the bath-house
> stopped laughing at my 3 inch weenie. I get RESPECT now. It can
> happen to you. vroom vroom

Thanks for the new quote, and the admission that you're an
under-developed fag. As you can tell, it makes a nice addition to your
ever-growing list of retarded Judy-isms.

--

Laura Bush Murdered Her Boyfriend (Xeto...@yahoo.com)'s words of
wisdom, love, and respect (spelling and grammatical errors left intact)

Since i became a deadly speed criminal, the guys at the bath-house
stopped laughing at my 3 inch weenie. I get RESPECT now. It can happen
to you. vroom vroom

:
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/rec.autos.driving/msg/168e8e621dd649fb?hl=en

STFU YOU HATEFILLED TROLL.
:
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/rec.sport.golf/msg/4bafc59af1481a15?hl=en

Fork you, beyatch. I'm the greatest troll that ever lived!!!! I'm the
world's champ at infuriating all these pschopathic car loonies. HAHAHA
:
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/rec.bicycles.misc/msg/8316b755126bd447

Screw driver training and courtesy.
:
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/rec.autos.driving/msg/d4aaae4439d8c383

Hey dood. I've been a US senator since 98! You mean you didn't know
that???
:
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/alt.politics.usa.republican/msg/2f1dd067aa0af690

Fork the dictionary. You've got your definitions and we've got ours.
:
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/alt.politics.usa.republican/msg/a74373e47d638020?hl=en

I never voted in my life, you lying whore. All elections are rigged.
The globalists rigged this one by paying kerry not to attack bush.
:
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/alt.politics.usa.republican/msg/87a31e73cec1db38

It's all about money. Most organ transplants are unnecessary but
doctors make a fortune off them so we have them.
:
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/alt.politics.usa.republican/msg/19e5ff027e51bd5a?hl=en

That "microphone" could have been filled with battery acid. Cruise
should have pulled a knife and slit the guy's guts out.
:
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/alt.true-crime/msg/84af48b0cba14e15?hl=en

Put AEOS on the list too. It came out with great earnings and guidance
today and yet went down 7% on very heavy volume. When a stock sells off
on good news, it's going much lower.
:
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/misc.invest.stocks/msg/1a9e462f5ff431de?hl=en

Of course he does. With a name like roger, you know he's a pervert.
:
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/rec.autos.driving/msg/38c4ddd6a5640c4a?hl=en

What is the P&G logo?. I just went to their WS and didn't see any.
:
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/alt.abortion/msg/9acb6a6cd49d23aa?hl=en

Hey stupid. I told you the other day to stop using the phrase
"conspiracy theorist". We're gover-media skeptics.
:
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/alt.politics.usa.republican/msg/402c7cb6952357e9?hl=en

There's not a shred of evidence that the jerries murdered anything
close to 7 million jooz. Another monstrous lie just like the 9-11
official story.
:
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/alt.politics.usa.republican/msg/3650866dc7ecbadc

All his amnesty talk puzzled me because most conservatives are
hatefilled racists and don't want the greaseballs in this country.
:
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/alt.politics.usa.republican/msg/172c99cba6bacc3c?hl=en

You're crazy. There will be a draft. Bush is gonna stage another 9-11
type event and then say we have no choice but to go to war against
every muslim nation. And democrats will say nothing.
:
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/alt.fan.rush-limbaugh/msg/b4a8ea8427fdf968

You are an ignoramus. 9-11 was an inside job. That's for sure.
:
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/alt.politics.democrats.d/msg/d4b6e83b246dae5e?hl=en

The issue is the psychopath doing 60 mph OVER THE LIMIT!!!!!!!!. This
guy is a murderer and i want him locked up anyway they can do it. Three
cheers for the cops.

:
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=780ea958.0411162236.1a4d23a5%40posting.google.com

Market economy???? HAHAHAHA. Prices are whatever the monopolists want
to charge.
:
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/alt.politics.democrats.d/msg/23c9a9e267ecc08f?hl=en

If you speed loons would just slow down we wouldn't have a problem.
drive them until the holes get too big for that tire-in-a-can stuff to
work. Then do what I do and go to pep boys and get a set of used
retreads for $50 and repeat.
:
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/rec.autos.driving/msg/dbe7ec33863c0fc4?hl=en

The Federal Reserve is not a branch of the govt; it's a group of
private banks and borrowing from them means the taxpayers have to pay
the interest to the banks. This has been going on for nearly a hundred
years and it's just stealing from the public and giving to the bankers.
JUST PRINT THE DAMN MONEY.
:
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/alt.fan.rush-limbaugh/msg/f15b1f7d7ea0dfe2

I'm not talking about increasing the money supply; just replacing
borrowed money with printed money.
:
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/alt.fan.rush-limbaugh/msg/760bbaea47e5f5f9

I know what you mean, dood. I did 5 years in the can myself for beating
the crap out of a half-dozen faggot gun loonies i caught raping a
collie and I couldn't handle the food either. Goddam beets with every
meal. Ended up eating nothing but cans of tuna i bought at the commy.
:
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&c2coff=1&safe=off&edition=us&selm=780ea958.0411242021.7b529c17%40posting.google.com

I don't think knife bans will ever happen, since knives are so damn
easy to make. I remember when i was in prison for beating up a dozen
gun loonies and we used to melt down a thousand or so aspirin tablets
into a thick goo and then let it harden into a knife shape which we
sharpened against the concrete floor. Anybody can make a knife anywhere
out of anything.
:
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/alt.rush-limbaugh/msg/018c5bbd64dd19ac

GODDAMMIT - STOP SENDING MESSAGES TO MORE THAN FIVE GROUPS
Google won't allow more than five. It's not my job to delete excessive
group listings but i seem to spend half my life doing that. OBEY THE
RULES, YOU BUTTHOLES!!!!
:
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/alt.fan.rush-limbaugh/msg/c3d2661d3c6734ed

I am not paid to delete the excessive newsgroups you clowns are posting
to. Obey the rules or GTF out of here!!!!
:
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/alt.fan.rush-limbaugh/msg/f5c7a53c81f28cdf

Tires don't blow out anymore.
:
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/rec.autos.driving/msg/9a619fee7f463fc2

LAURABUSH LAURABUSH LAURABUSH
LAURABUSH LAURABUSH LAURABUSH
LAURABUSH LAURABUSH LAURABUSH
LAURABUSH LAURABUSH LAURABUSH
LAURABUSH LAURABUSH LAURABUSH
LAURABUSH LAURABUSH LAURABUSH
LAURABUSH LAURABUSH LAURABUSH
LAURABUSH LAURABUSH LAURABUSH
LAURABUSH LAURABUSH LAURABUSH
LAURABUSH LAURABUSH LAURABUSH
LAURABUSH LAURABUSH LAURABUSH
:
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/rec.autos.driving/msg/b9727d351b4be64a

Bush is dictator and that means he has to take the blame for
everything.
:
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/alt.politics.democrats.d/msg/a2d35f67fd7b6003

Has he killed as many people as Laura Bush?
:
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/alt.flame.niggers/msg/c2ff1fca08982a38

You don't know what you're talking about, dood. AIDS is an american
bioweapon developed by americans so that blacks would be esp
susceptible to it.
:
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/rec.sport.baseball/msg/cd9d112311697712

She knows it won't matter. Blake is white so the media will insist on a
not guilty verdict.
:http://groups-beta.google.com/group/alt.true-crime/msg/59c74805c56a5747

YOu stupid lying shithead. All bush has accomplished in AFG is to make
it the world's leading heroin supplier.
And BTW it wasn't a war. It was a massacre against a defenseless nation
that never did anything to us.
:
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/alt.politics.bush/msg/29a86842abe0d9d6

She's just damn lucky the press is owned by the GOP and doesn't crucify
her for vehicular manslaughter like they've done to ted kennedy for 35
years.
:
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/alt.politics.republicans/msg/cac630fd8aec9a63

I'm saying that bush obviously doesn't want to catch OBL. Not now that
the election is over, anyway.
:
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/alt.politics.usa.republican/msg/46a00a246987524f

You're crazy, dood. Google is a super rw org and they censor liberals.
RW posters here get away with everything while libs have to be choir
boys.
:
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/alt.prophecies.nostradamus/msg/ca35950242741f13

That's why so many legal scholars think republicans should be banned
from juries. Anyone who'd vote for a man who lied us into war is too
dumb to sit on a jury.
:
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/alt.true-crime/msg/4dc8560247663014

Wouldn't have mattered if hitty had one. He took his orders from the
same organization that roosevelt did and bush does today.

:
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/alt.politics.usa.republican/msg/cd58ee450b438b19

You can't even lie any good. No where in the country are cops issued
crown victorias.
:
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&c2coff=1&safe=off&edition=us&selm=780ea958.0410112125.4b572994%40posting.google.com

i'm sure jeffrey dahmer also objects to big daddy govt telling him he
can't kill people anymore.

:
http://groups.google.com/groups?q=g:thl1665104637d&dq=&hl=en&lr=&c2coff=1&safe=off&edition=us&selm=780ea958.0410311919.5f4893f4%40posting.google.com

At first i thought the tars had been slashed but no, the tars were fine
:
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&c2coff=1&safe=off&edition=us&selm=780ea958.0410311926.d89b941%40posting.google.com

I hate cell phone drivers but at least this gal had the sense to drive
slowly while yakking.
:
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&c2coff=1&safe=off&edition=us&selm=780ea958.0411231910.47c6ceb7%40posting.google.com

Yes, but never deliberately. In fact i got a speeding ticket about 5
years ago for doing 41 in a 25. I just about kicked the cops teeth in
cause i was sure he was lying. No way the SL on this wide open stretch
could be 25, i thought. Turns out the cop was right. No complaints from
me then. I should have known the law.
: http://groups-beta.google.com/group/alt.autos/msg/b140009050c624a9

http://www.fortunecity.com/meltingpot/hornsey/515/Xeton2001IsAMoron.html

---

( the following contains part of one of Judy's posts, which would not
otherwise
be available due to Judy's use of the X-No-Archive bit)
:
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/rec.autos.driving/msg/36b69ad3f5e8013a?hl=en

( the following contains part of one of Judy's posts, which would not
otherwise
be available due to Judy's use of the X-No-Archive bit)
> That's the way it should be. In fact even having a RD in your car
>should result in mandatory and permanent loss of DL. Why do you need a
>device whose only function is to help you commit a crime that murders
>thousands of americans a year. URAPSYCHOPATH
:
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/rec.autos.driving/msg/56c432d3f6f9a6fe?dmode=source&hl=en

Straw man???? If you saw some black guy on crack with a gun, you'd go
ballistic. But alkies with guns is ok with you cause alcohol is YOUR
drug. URA STUPID ILLOGICAL HYPOCRITE.
:
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/talk.politics.guns/msg/c59a4f089df6ecfa?hl=en

We don't need safer cars and roads. The incredible highway carnage is
entirely due to reckless drivers like you. URAMURDERER.
:
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/misc.legal/msg/3352db7c732fd7f1?hl=en

HUH??? The cops plant the gun on him and you still say he deserved 55
years. URAPSYCHO
:
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/alt.politics.usa.republican/msg/ac09b1777ac5a5ce?hl=en

Paul.

Jun 27, 2005, 8:08:53 PM6/27/05
<reply limited to newsgroup rec.autos.driving>

On 27 Jun 2005 15:08:48 -0700, , said the following in
rec.autos.driving...

> Thanks for the new quote, and the admission that you're an
> under-developed fag. As you can tell, it makes a nice addition to your
> ever-growing list of retarded Judy-isms.

Don't forget this for the lits:

"I don't care who i kill; it's just an accident. vroom vroom"

Ref: http://tinyurl.com/9ys59
Ref: 1119850987.5...@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com

--
Paul

Self-appointed unofficial overseer of kooks
and trolls in rec.autos.driving.

Paul.

Jun 27, 2005, 8:34:52 PM6/27/05
On 27 Jun 2005 13:35:00 -0700, Laura Bush murdered her boy friend , said
the following in rec.autos.driving...

> Since i became a deadly speed criminal, the guys at the bath-house

> stopped laughing at my 3 inch weenie. I get RESPECT now. It can
> happen to you. vroom vroom

You frequent bath-houses?

Xeton is a loser

Jun 27, 2005, 8:36:30 PM6/27/05

Paul. wrote:
> <reply limited to newsgroup rec.autos.driving>
>
> On 27 Jun 2005 15:08:48 -0700, , said the following in
> rec.autos.driving...
>

> > Thanks for the new quote, and the admission that you're an
> > under-developed fag. As you can tell, it makes a nice addition to your
> > ever-growing list of retarded Judy-isms.
> >

> Don't forget this for the lits:
>
> "I don't care who i kill; it's just an accident. vroom vroom"
>
> Ref: http://tinyurl.com/9ys59
> Ref: 1119850987.5...@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com

Added; thanks for the capture. You have a PGP key?

--

Laura Bush Murdered Her Boyfriend (Xeto...@yahoo.com)'s words of
wisdom, love, and respect (spelling and grammatical errors left intact)

Since i became a deadly speed criminal, the guys at the bath-house
stopped laughing at my 3 inch weenie. I get RESPECT now. It can happen
to you. vroom vroom
:
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/rec.autos.driving/msg/168e8e621dd649fb?hl=en

Keep right except to speed - that's the idea doods. vroom vroom. I

don't care who i kill; it's just an accident. vroom vroom

:
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/rec.autos.driving/msg/79da070478765cee

Xeton is a loser

Jun 27, 2005, 8:38:27 PM6/27/05

Paul. wrote:
> On 27 Jun 2005 13:35:00 -0700, Laura Bush murdered her boy friend , said
> the following in rec.autos.driving...
>
> > Since i became a deadly speed criminal, the guys at the bath-house
> > stopped laughing at my 3 inch weenie. I get RESPECT now. It can
> > happen to you. vroom vroom
> >

> You frequent bath-houses?

So that should have been "Pride of America's Bath Houses?" Should we
expect to see "www.judysguidetobathhouses.com" any time soon?

Xeton is a loser

Jun 27, 2005, 9:16:21 PM6/27/05
Xeton is a loser wrote:

> Paul. wrote:
> Added; thanks for the capture. You have a PGP key?

<snip>

Ignore PGP request.

Xeton2001HasNoCr...@spamgourmet.com

Jun 27, 2005, 9:18:51 PM6/27/05

That explains it! Judy's mother's pimp must have drove everywhere in
reverse.

Xeton2001HasNoCr...@spamgourmet.com

Jun 27, 2005, 9:19:27 PM6/27/05

That explains it! Judy's mother's pimp must have drove everywhere in
reverse.

Xeton2001HasNoCr...@spamgourmet.com

Jun 27, 2005, 9:28:05 PM6/27/05

I see natural selection rearing it's ugly head for the trooper in the
near future. :-D

I wonder what would happen if someone ignored his gestures when he had
a line of ten cars lined up. He would either have to pursue the person
ignoring the gesture, leaving the others to bolt (assuming no other
cops nearby) or just let 'em go.

Eric C. Near

Jun 28, 2005, 8:18:43 AM6/28/05
Sherman L. Cahal wrote:

<snip>

> WOW what state do you live in? It sounds like that cop was being an
> asshole.
>
> I've had 5 MPH over on my record .. 40 in a 35 MPH on a four-lane
> highway in a speed-trap town. Had to pay $90 and take a "drivers
> education course." Basically you go in there and sleep and call it a
> day.
>
> I've been let off of a 65 in a 55 thanks to a courteous trooper. And I
> had two citations dismissed by two small town corrupt cops.

I didn't have trouble until recently. I was driving US 52 near South
Point, OH when a trooper on the other side of the highway turned around
and caught me about a mile ahead. I was doing probably 2 or 3 over, and
he also accused me of putting on my seatbelt as he was pursuing me. He
asked me when I had put it on, and I told him the truth: I put it on
when I got in the car at home. I got one of those nice yellow OSHP
"warning tickets" and was sent along. There was nothing he could do, I
guess.

dr.benway

Jun 28, 2005, 11:27:34 AM6/28/05
I'll bet you're a "sidewalk commando".

Dan J.S.

Jun 28, 2005, 11:29:36 AM6/28/05

"Laura Bush murdered her boy friend" <xeto...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Since i became a deadly speed criminal, the guys at the bath-house
> stopped laughing at my 3 inch weenie. I get RESPECT now. It can
> happen to you. vroom vroom

Is this an erect 3 inch weenie? or flaccid?

Alex Rodriguez

Jun 28, 2005, 3:53:17 PM6/28/05
xeto...@yahoo.com says...

>If we stopped the criminal coddling and locked up you speeders, you'd
>obey the law.

If the law was properly set, then you would eliminate 85% of all speeders
on the road. You also wouldn't have to pay to keep procutive citizens in
jail.
------------
Alex

Laura Bush murdered her boy friend

Jun 28, 2005, 3:56:59 PM6/28/05

MORON!!! No matter where the speed limit is set, 90% of drivers are
going to exceed it unless there are severe penalties for offenders.

PS - what's a procutive citizen?? Are we trying to say productive? HAHA

Xeton2001IsAM...@spamgourmet.com

Jun 28, 2005, 4:17:40 PM6/28/05

Laura Bush murdered her boy friend wrote:
> Alex Rodriguez wrote:
> > In article <1119908574.8...@g43g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>,
> > xeto...@yahoo.com says...
> >
> > >If we stopped the criminal coddling and locked up you speeders, you'd
> > >obey the law.
> >
> > If the law was properly set, then you would eliminate 85% of all speeders
> > on the road. You also wouldn't have to pay to keep procutive citizens in
> > jail.
> > ------------
> > Alex
>
> MORON!!! No matter where the speed limit is set, 90% of drivers are
> going to exceed it unless there are severe penalties for offenders.

Retard. The 85th percentile concept just totally flew over the top of
your small, sloped forehead.

> PS - what's a procutive citizen?? Are we trying to say productive? HAHA

Lame. As many spelling and reading errors as you make? ROTFLMAO.

How's it feel to be such a pathetic loser?

Xeton2001IsAM...@spamgourmet.com

Jun 28, 2005, 4:18:51 PM6/28/05

Considering Judy, it's gonna be .3 inches when erect.

proffsl

Jun 28, 2005, 4:28:23 PM6/28/05
Laura Bush wrote:

> Alex Rodriguez wrote:
> >
> > If the law was properly set, then you would eliminate 85% of all
> > speeders on the road.
>
> MORON!!! No matter where the speed limit is set, 90% of drivers
> are going to exceed it unless there are severe penalties for offenders.

This isn't true, MORON!!! People have a tendancy to drive at speeds
they find comfortable. If, as their supposed to be, the Law was
designed to be comfortable to the majority, the majority would have no
problem remaining within the law.

But, everybody knows most our Speed Limits are driven more by fiscal
greed than by a concern for your safety.

Nate Nagel

Jun 28, 2005, 6:21:50 PM6/28/05
Laura Bush murdered her boy friend wrote:

> Alex Rodriguez wrote:
>
>>In article <1119908574.8...@g43g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>,
>>xeto...@yahoo.com says...
>>

>>>If we stopped the criminal coddling and locked up you speeders, you'd
>>>obey the law.
>>
>>If the law was properly set, then you would eliminate 85% of all speeders
>>on the road. You also wouldn't have to pay to keep procutive citizens in
>>jail.
>>------------
>>Alex
>

> MORON!!! No matter where the speed limit is set, 90% of drivers are
> going to exceed it unless there are severe penalties for offenders.

Judy, you ignorant slut, that only happens when they're set at the 10th
percentile or less like they are now.

Set them at the 85th percentile and 15% of drivers or less will violate
it. (ummm.... DUH?)

nate

--
replace "fly" with "com" to reply.
http://home.comcast.net/~njnagel

C. E. White

Jun 29, 2005, 11:56:41 AM6/29/05

Jun 29, 2005, 12:38:15 PM6/29/05
"C. E. White" <cewh...@removemindspring.com> wrote

> I find it interesting that many in this group are willing to argue that
> speed limit laws are unnecessary / counter productive /stupid /etc. while
> at
> the same time demanding strict enforcement of KRETP laws (even when they
> don't exist, or don't actually exit in the imagined way). The notion that
> people automatically drive at a safe speed is BS. It is a convenient rule
> trot out, because determining an actual safe speed limits is difficult
> (impossible?) because of the wide variances in vehicles, driver skills,
> conditions, etc. The 85% rule sounds good, but if you think about it, it
> is
> just a lame excuse for a rule for setting a speed limit. I suppose it is
> better than nothing - well actually it is not better than nothing, it is
> nothing. Can you find me a legitimate case where the speed limit was
> actually set using the 85% rule - I mean where they removed the speed
> limit
> form a road, monitored the vehicle speeds without enforcement, determined
> the free flowing 85% speed, and then set the speed limit? And exactly what
> conditions did they monitor the speed under - nice spring day, 2 AM on a
> clear night, after a major snow storm, during rush hour, at the site of an
> accident, etc., etc., etc. And why are 15% of the drivers considered
> dangerous? Don't they know their abilities, the abilities of the car, the
> road conditions, traffic conditions? Can't they be trusted to drive at a
> safe speed? Why are they less right that the other 85%?

If you'd actually *READ* the MUTC, you would discover the answer to
all these questions, as well as the *SCIENTIFIC* rationale behind it.

Floyd

Alex Rodriguez

Jun 29, 2005, 12:42:37 PM6/29/05
xeto...@yahoo.com says...

>Alex Rodriguez wrote:
>> In article <1119908574.8...@g43g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>,
>> xeto...@yahoo.com says...
>>
>> >If we stopped the criminal coddling and locked up you speeders, you'd
>> >obey the law.
>>
>> If the law was properly set, then you would eliminate 85% of all speeders
>> on the road. You also wouldn't have to pay to keep procutive citizens in
>> jail.
>> ------------
>> Alex
>
>MORON!!! No matter where the speed limit is set, 90% of drivers are
>going to exceed it unless there are severe penalties for offenders.

That's not what research done over many years has shown. You have no facts
to base your opinion on.

>PS - what's a procutive citizen?? Are we trying to say productive? HAHA

You get the gold star for figuring out my typo.
------------------
Alex

Alex Rodriguez

Jun 29, 2005, 12:43:25 PM6/29/05
In article <1119997334.cbb9f346c0cfa5e2473c2985d4911d1b@teranews>,
njn...@flycast.net says...

>Judy, you ignorant slut,

I like that. Can I use it too? The label, that is.
-----------
Alex

N8N

Jun 29, 2005, 7:31:22 PM6/29/05

Why not? I shamelessly stole it from Dan Aykroyd and he didn't seem to
mind.

nate

James C. Reeves

Jun 29, 2005, 7:53:13 PM6/29/05

"N8N" <njn...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Yes, but Dan was referring to Jane, not Judy. Well, both start with
"J"...close enough!

David W. Poole, Jr.

Jun 30, 2005, 12:53:16 PM6/30/05
On Wed, 29 Jun 2005 19:53:13 -0400, "James C. Reeves"
<jcno...@nospam.com> was understood to have stated the following:

>>> I like that. Can I use it too? The label, that is.
>>> -----------
>>> Alex
>>
>> Why not? I shamelessly stole it from Dan Aykroyd and he didn't seem to
>> mind.
>>
>> nate
>>

>Yes, but Dan was referring to Jane, not Judy. Well, both start with
>"J"...close enough!

That wasn't from Rocky Horror?

--

The last song I started on my PC was: Candlebox - You - Candlebox
K:\Audio\Candlebox\Candlebox\03-You.mp3

Daniel J. Stern

Jun 30, 2005, 2:56:06 PM6/30/05
On Thu, 30 Jun 2005, David W. Poole, Jr. wrote:

> >> Why not? I shamelessly stole it from Dan Aykroyd and he didn't seem to
> >> mind.

> >Yes, but Dan was referring to Jane, not Judy. Well, both start with
> >"J"...close enough!

> That wasn't from Rocky Horror?

No, it wasn't from Rocky Horror. It was from Satiddy Night Live.

James C. Reeves

Jun 30, 2005, 8:49:51 PM6/30/05

"Daniel J. Stern" <das...@127.0.0.1> wrote in message

Mr. Stern wins the prize...a land shark!

Daniel J. Stern

Jun 30, 2005, 11:25:33 PM6/30/05

7> Judy, you ignorant slut,

6> I like that. Can I use it too? The label, that is.

5> Why not? I shamelessly stole it from Dan Aykroyd and he didn't seem to
5> mind.

4> Yes, but Dan was referring to Jane, not Judy. Well, both start with
4> "J"...close enough!

3> That wasn't from Rocky Horror?

2> No, it wasn't from Rocky Horror. It was from Satiddy Night Live.

> Mr. Stern wins the prize...a land shark!

I...I'm only a *dolphin*, ma'am...

Ed White

Jul 1, 2005, 12:38:12 AM7/1/05
I assume you are talking about the "The Manual on Uniform Traffic
Control Devices (MUTCD)"

I'd apprecaite it if you show me where it answers all my questions as
well as "the "*SCIENTIFIC* rationale behind" the answers. The 2003
Edition is online. I looked through it, and the only part I could find
that addressed setting speed limits follows:

*********************
Section 2B.13 Speed Limit Sign (R2-1)

Standard:

After an engineering study has been made in accordance with established
traffic engineering practices, the Speed Limit (R2-1) sign (see Figure
2B-1) shall display the limit established by law, ordinance,
regulation, or as adopted by the authorized agency. The speed limits
shown shall be in multiples of 10 km/h or 5 mph.

Guidance:

At least once every 5 years, States and local agencies should
reevaluate non-statutory speed limits on segments of their roadways
that have undergone a significant change in roadway characteristics or
surrounding land use since the last review.

No more than three speed limits should be displayed on any one Speed
Limit sign or assembly. When a speed limit is to be posted, it should
be within 10 km/h or 5 mph of the 85th-percentile speed of free-flowing
traffic.

Option:

Other factors that may be considered when establishing speed limits are
the following:
A. Road characteristics, shoulder condition, grade, alignment, and
sight distance;
B. The pace speed;
C. Roadside development and environment;
D. Parking practices and pedestrian activity; and
E. Reported crash experience for at least a 12-month period.

Two types of Speed Limit signs may be used: one to designate passenger
car speeds, including any nighttime information or minimum speed limit
that might apply; and the other to show any special speed limits for
trucks and other vehicles.

************

This certainly doesn't answer all my questions and provided no
"scientific" proof of anything. And in fact it actaully doesn't
requuire strict adherence to the 85th percentile rule (i.e., the
"option" section).

Ed

Positive Sex Fiend

Jul 1, 2005, 6:09:32 PM7/1/05
"Laura Bush murdered her boy friend" <xeto...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Since i became a deadly speed criminal, the guys at the bath-house
> stopped laughing at my 3 inch weenie. I get RESPECT now. It can
> happen to you. vroom vroom

I never would have believed that it was 3 inches. I was sure it was MUCH
smaller!

--
"You have heard that it was said, "An eye for an eye and a tooth for a
tooth." But I say to you, Do not resist one who is evil. But if any one

- Jesus "Liberal Faggot Pussy" Christ, Matthew 5:38-41

Positive Sex Fiend

Jul 1, 2005, 6:11:10 PM7/1/05
"Laura Bush murdered her boy friend" <xeto...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Jeff wrote:
> > "Laura Bush murdered her boy friend" <xeto...@yahoo.com> wrote in
> > message news:1119904500.5...@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...

> > > Since i became a deadly speed criminal, the guys at the bath-house
> > > stopped laughing at my 3 inch weenie. I get RESPECT now. It can
> > > happen to you. vroom vroom
> > >

> > Hey! Im a deadly speed criminal too. After 25 years of driving without
> > one citation, last year I recieved 3 tickets in 2 weeks. All from the
> > same trooper at the same spot for going..in order...5 mph, 1 mph and 7
> > mph over the limit. I beat the 5 and 1 mph in court but had to do a DD
> > Course to null and void the 7 mph which cost me 200 dollars and a night
> > in a classroom.
>
> If we stopped the criminal coddling and locked up you speeders, you'd
> obey the law.

If we locked you away for lying about your weenie (it is NOT as big as you
claim), you would stop posting and annoying the rest of us.

Positive Sex Fiend

Jul 1, 2005, 6:13:14 PM7/1/05
"Laura Bush murdered her boy friend" <xeto...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Alex Rodriguez wrote:
> > In article <1119908574.8...@g43g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>,
> > xeto...@yahoo.com says...
> >
> > >If we stopped the criminal coddling and locked up you speeders, you'd
> > >obey the law.
> >
> > If the law was properly set, then you would eliminate 85% of all
> > speeders on the road. You also wouldn't have to pay to keep procutive
> > citizens in jail.
> > ------------
> > Alex
>
> MORON!!! No matter where the speed limit is set, 90% of drivers are
> going to exceed it unless there are severe penalties for offenders.

If we eliminate the speed limit than 100% of drivers would obey the law.

> PS - what's a procutive citizen?? Are we trying to say productive? HAHA

Bernard Farquart

Jul 3, 2005, 12:26:38 AM7/3/05

"Daniel J. Stern" <das...@127.0.0.1> wrote in message

Uh, candygram!

John David Galt

Jul 3, 2005, 6:01:41 PM7/3/05
C. E. White wrote:
> I find it interesting that many in this group are willing to argue that
> speed limit laws are unnecessary / counter productive /stupid /etc. while at
> the same time demanding strict enforcement of KRETP laws (even when they
> don't exist, or don't actually exit in the imagined way).

Blocking other people from passing you is aggression against the rights
of other persons. Simply going fast is not. What part of that simple,
obviously true explanation don't you understand?

> The notion that
> people automatically drive at a safe speed is BS.

If that were true, cars would be banned, because no one could be trusted
behind the wheel. Even speed governors wouldn't be sufficient, unless
they held everyone down to walking speed.

> The 85% rule sounds good, but if you think about it, it is
> just a lame excuse for a rule for setting a speed limit.

It was devised by engineers and has been proven by years of experience.

> Can you find me a legitimate case where the speed limit was
> actually set using the 85% rule - I mean where they removed the speed limit
> form a road, monitored the vehicle speeds without enforcement, determined
> the free flowing 85% speed, and then set the speed limit?

US federal regulations (the MUTCD) require most of this process (they
require the measurement to be made that way, but allow local government
to refuse to follow the result), and in most of the rural Western states
it is done that way -- except that each state sets a fixed upper limit
on freeway speeds. Which is why freeway speed limits are more likely to
be unreasonable -- and to be disregarded -- than limits on city streets.

> And exactly what
> conditions did they monitor the speed under - nice spring day, 2 AM on a
> clear night, after a major snow storm, during rush hour, at the site of an
> accident, etc., etc., etc.

Free flow conditions in clear weather during daylight, by that same
standard.

> And why are 15% of the drivers considered
> dangerous? Don't they know their abilities, the abilities of the car, the
> road conditions, traffic conditions? Can't they be trusted to drive at a
> safe speed? Why are they less right that the other 85%?

That objection is well taken, which is why having no speed limits is
ideal and having 85th percentile limits is only the next best thing.

Speeding, per se, is a victimless crime. If you actually hit anything
then other laws come into play, but until then, if the state punishes
you it is punishing you because something "just might" go wrong, and
"just might" isn't proper cause for law enforcement. Period.

> Personally I think people who trot out the 85% rule are just looking for an
> excuse to have speed limits raised.

How does that make them less worthy than people who trot out unfounded
fears, or annoyance that people are driving past their homes, as
excuses to have the limits lowered? Driving fast is the proper use of
the road.

> I am not against higher speed limits.
> But I do understand that higher speed limits place greater demands on
> drivers and vehicles. There is less time to react to conditions, and the
> consequences of a mistake are likely to be more severe. If you want higher
> speed limits just say so. Make the argument that saving an extra 2 minutes
> on your morning commute is going to enhance your life and the lives of
> everyone around you. Argue that shaving the trip time from NYC to Miami by 3
> hours will make the world a better place. After all running down old ladies,
> dogs, children, etc is no big deal.

It's not our job to prove those things. It's the job of those who want
to restrict us to prove a level of danger that justifies the restriction.

Daniel J. Stern

Jul 4, 2005, 5:49:36 PM7/4/05
On Sat, 2 Jul 2005, Bernard Farquart wrote:

9> Judy, you ignorant slut,

8> I like that. Can I use it too? The label, that is.

7> Why not? I shamelessly stole it from Dan Aykroyd and he didn't seem to
7> mind.

6> Yes, but Dan was referring to Jane, not Judy. Well, both start with
6> "J"...close enough!

5> That wasn't from Rocky Horror?

4> No, it wasn't from Rocky Horror. It was from Satiddy Night Live.

3> Mr. Stern wins the prize...a land shark!

2> I...I'm only a *dolphin*, ma'am...

> Uh, candygram!

Candygram?! Candygram for who?

Bernard Farquart

Jul 4, 2005, 8:42:00 PM7/4/05

"Daniel J. Stern" <das...@127.0.0.1> wrote in message

Larane Newman?

Daniel J. Stern

Jul 5, 2005, 10:43:21 AM7/5/05
On Mon, 4 Jul 2005, Bernard Farquart wrote:

5> Mr. Stern wins the prize...a land shark!

4> I...I'm only a *dolphin*, ma'am...

3> Uh, candygram!

2> Candygram?! Candygram for who?

> Larane Newman?