Re: Idiots gather to HONOR speeding teen who killed himself and friend

Paul.

Sep 19, 2005, 6:50:57 PM9/19/05
In article <p9pti11c4fqpofpfq...@4ax.com>,
xeto...@yahoo.com says...

<article snipped>

> Isn't this just about the dumbest thing you ever heard? I'm glad these
> deadly criminals are gone thankful they didn't hit another car and
> kill some innocent people.

Unlike the people's republic of massachusetts which honors its vehicluar
killers by electing them to the senate.

--
Get back under your bridge, troll.

laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE

Sep 19, 2005, 12:24:19 PM9/19/05

http://www.wsoctv.com/news/4989263/detail.html?rss=char&psp=news

Friends, Loved Ones Honor Crash Victims

POSTED: 9:22 p.m. EDT September 18, 2005

CABARRUS CO., N.C. -- About a hundred friends and loved ones gathered
Sunday night at the scene of a fiery crash where two teenagers were
killed.

Troopers say the teens were speeding down Pembrook Road in western
Cabarrus County when the crash happened Thursday night.

They say the teenage driver, Michael Weddington, lost control of the
car and slammed into a tree.

Both Michael Martin and Andy Janda died in the accident.

A fourth teen, Kevin Rodriguez, is recovering at the hospital.

Friends gathered at the crash site on Sunday to remember the teens,
who were soccer players at Central Cabarrus High School.

No charges have been filed so far.

America the Beautiful

Sep 19, 2005, 7:37:47 PM9/19/05

Paul. wrote:

What about the Boston mayor that killed his wife's boy friend, did his
time in jail, then got reelected. Nice!

--
Chris F.
Long Island.

"There is nothing lower than the human race - except the French."
- Mark Twain 1879

k_f...@lycos.com

Sep 19, 2005, 7:43:43 PM9/19/05

I don't think you read your own cite. The driver in the above accident
was not killed; two passengers were. You are expressing thanks that two
innocent passengers were killed, and called them deadly criminals when
they were a victim of the driver.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

America the Beautiful

Sep 19, 2005, 8:28:33 PM9/19/05

Anthropy wrote:

> On Mon, 19 Sep 2005 19:37:47 -0400, America the Beautiful
> <libassbug@SPAM_SUCKSyahoo.com> wrote:
>

>>Paul. wrote:
>>

>>>In article <p9pti11c4fqpofpfq...@4ax.com>,
>>>xeto...@yahoo.com says...
>>>
>>><article snipped>

>>>Unlike the people's republic of massachusetts which honors its vehicluar
>>>killers by electing them to the senate.
>>
>>What about the Boston mayor that killed his wife's boy friend, did his
>>time in jail, then got reelected. Nice!
>

> Nice to hear Americans telling the truth for a change.
> It's true. America is run by 2 timing double dealing scum,
> murderers, drunks and cokeheads and you wonder why your country is so
> fucked up and why the rest of the world despises you.

Listen, because I like you I've published a book just for you.
Get it here.

http://tinyurl.com/agdon

Check this out too.
http://www.geocities.com/libassbug/asshappyretard.jpg

Message has been deleted

Uncle Buck

Sep 19, 2005, 11:43:51 PM9/19/05

I know it's probably going to break your heart to hear this, but the
17 year old driver didn't die. Latest report lists him in "fair"
condition. The ones who died, who are being remembered, might not be
criminal at all. For all you or any of us knows, they might have
tried getting him to slow down at some point. Some nimbus freaking
out because of speed and trying to interfere with the driver to slow
them down is every bit as capable of causing an accident as any
speeding driver.
--
L8r,
Uncle Buck

America the Beautiful

Sep 19, 2005, 8:53:46 PM9/19/05

Baldwin wrote:

> Lol! That's a great one!!

:)

US 71

Sep 19, 2005, 9:43:34 PM9/19/05

"Paul." <Do_not_reply_here@reply_thru_the_group.org> wrote in message

> Unlike the people's republic of massachusetts which honors its vehicluar
> killers by electing them to the senate.

In Arkansas, they let them build art museums

laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE

Sep 19, 2005, 11:57:31 PM9/19/05

Or the loon star state of texas that lets a highway killer like laura
bush become first lady.

laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE

Sep 20, 2005, 12:00:55 AM9/20/05
On Mon, 19 Sep 2005 20:43:51 -0700, Uncle Buck
<Uncl...@SpamMeNot.com> wrote:

>t. Some nimbus freaking
>out because of speed and trying to interfere with the driver to slow
>them down is every bit as capable of causing an accident as any
>speeding driver.

Now that is really stupid. So it's the passenger's fault for trying to
slow down the speeding driver??????

FartStarter is an idiot

Sep 20, 2005, 12:34:17 AM9/20/05

If the stupid passenger grabs the wheel, yes, it is the passenger's
fault.

FartStarter is an idiot

Sep 20, 2005, 12:35:13 AM9/20/05

laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE wrote:

It could be like Massachusetts; they keep electing their murdering
senator over and over again.

Garth Almgren

Sep 20, 2005, 1:36:36 AM9/20/05
Around 9/19/2005 9:24 AM, Aunt Judy (Pride of Diarrhea)
<http://tinyurl.com/65nqz> wrote:

> Friends, Loved Ones Honor Crash Victims

Awww... Poor widdle Judy; You have no friends or loved ones, so nobody
will mourn you after you finally manage to kill yourself with your
unsafe beater and lack of driving skills...

Here's hoping you manage to not take some innocent bystander out with you!

--
~/Garth
"I am patient with stupidity

Larry J.

Sep 20, 2005, 1:36:43 AM9/20/05
Waiving the right to remain silent, Anthropy <bl...@bogus.com> said:

> Nice to hear Americans telling the truth for a change.

We always tell the truth, you imbecile.

--
"And idiots begat fools, and fools begat morons, and morons
begat imbeciles, and imbeciles begat dufuses. And then

laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE

Sep 20, 2005, 12:03:48 PM9/20/05
On 19 Sep 2005 21:34:17 -0700, "FartStarter is an idiot"
<StarFireLostHi...@spamgourmet.com> wrote:

The driver shouldn't have been speeding in the first place. Stop
being a criminal coddler.

Message has been deleted

Larry J.

Sep 20, 2005, 9:55:44 PM9/20/05
said:

> He he, even I must take off my hat to Photoshop skills but I'm
> taking lessons and will seek revenge sooner than later.

Taking lessons..? Jeezus, Assthrobby, it isn't that difficult, even
for a swishy engle.

Message has been deleted

Greg Procter

Sep 20, 2005, 11:04:01 PM9/20/05
Even yanks cheer yanks killing themselves!

{STP} wrote:

> In article <p9pti11c4fqpofpfq...@4ax.com>,

> laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE <xeto...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > Friends gathered at the crash site on Sunday to remember the teens,
> > who were soccer players at Central Cabarrus High School.
>

> Soccer players?
>
> Who cares?
>
> {STP}

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE

Sep 21, 2005, 1:46:36 AM9/21/05
On Tue, 20 Sep 2005 21:01:20 -0600, {STP} <s...@nospam.now> wrote:

>In article <p9pti11c4fqpofpfq...@4ax.com>,
> laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE <xeto...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>> Friends gathered at the crash site on Sunday to remember the teens,
>> who were soccer players at Central Cabarrus High School.
>
>Soccer players?
>
>Who cares?
>
>{STP}

Good point. They sound like a bunch of illegal aliens who shouldn't
even be in america.

Message has been deleted

America the Beautiful

Sep 21, 2005, 6:04:25 AM9/21/05

Anthropy wrote:

> On Wed, 21 Sep 2005 01:55:44 GMT, "Larry J."
> <use...@DE.LETE.THISljvideo.com> wrote:
>

>>Waiving the right to remain silent, Anthropy <bl...@bogus.com>
>>said:
>>

>>>He he, even I must take off my hat to Photoshop skills but I'm
>>>taking lessons and will seek revenge sooner than later.
>>
>>Taking lessons..? Jeezus, Assthrobby, it isn't that difficult, even
>>for a swishy engle.
>

> Taking lessons = reading help file when I have time. Some of us do
> have lives outside Usenet.

I was in the printing field for 13 years and used Photoshop extensively.
Off the record (I know I'm gonna pay for this) I will help you if you
have any questions. Even email me in private if you'd like.

--
Chris F.
Long Island.

Internet Bullshitting for Dummies. Get your copy now!
http://tinyurl.com/agdon

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE

Sep 21, 2005, 2:59:32 PM9/21/05
On Wed, 21 Sep 2005 15:35:21 GMT, Anthropy <bl...@bogus.com> wrote:

>On Tue, 20 Sep 2005 23:43:42 -0700, {STP} <s...@nospam.now> wrote:
>
>>In article <a8p1j1h0ttv96q9o3...@4ax.com>,
>> Anthropy <bl...@bogus.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Three cheers for the Brave Iraqi Freedom fighters who are ridding
>>> THEIR country of the vile parasite that is America.
>>
>>Heh. That's a pretty good troll.
>>
>>{STP}
>
> Nope, a troll is when I purposely state something that essentially
>isn't true and then claim that it is.
>What part of my statement is untrue?

I'm the troll here dood. Get your own newsgroup.

Larry J.

Sep 21, 2005, 3:10:39 PM9/21/05
Waiving the right to remain silent, {STP} <s...@nospam.now> said:

> In article <a8p1j1h0ttv96q9o3...@4ax.com>,
> Anthropy <bl...@bogus.com> wrote:
>
>> Three cheers for the Brave Iraqi Freedom fighters who are ridding
>> THEIR country of the vile parasite that is America.
>
> Heh. That's a pretty good troll.

Actually, it's quite old and tired, but it's all the talentless
asshole has.

Larry J.

Sep 21, 2005, 3:12:37 PM9/21/05
Waiving the right to remain silent, Anthropy <bl...@bogus.com> said:

> Are you really suggesting that we Euro's
> don't have the intelligence to master Photoshop!!!

You euoPEONS don't have the intelligence to master fart-lighting.

Message has been deleted

Paul.

Sep 21, 2005, 9:08:11 PM9/21/05
On Wed, 21 Sep 2005 18:59:32 GMT, laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE
<xeto...@yahoo.com> said the following in rec.autos.driving...

> I'm the troll here dood. Get your own newsgroup.

Troll-O-Meter V3.0: 0.00 - TOTAL AND COMPLETE LAMER

--
Paul.

Self appointed unofficial overseer
of kooks and trolls in rec.autos.driving

ILoveMyS...@spamgourmet.com

Sep 21, 2005, 11:56:41 PM9/21/05

laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE wrote:
> On 19 Sep 2005 21:34:17 -0700, "FartStarter is an idiot"
> <StarFireLostHi...@spamgourmet.com> wrote:
>

> >laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE wrote:

> >> Now that is really stupid. So it's the passenger's fault for trying to
> >> slow down the speeding driver??????
> >
> >If the stupid passenger grabs the wheel, yes, it is the passenger's
> >fault.
>
> The driver shouldn't have been speeding in the first place. Stop
> being a criminal coddler.

I'll stop being a criminal coddler as soon as you stop being a retard.

ILoveMyS...@spamgourmet.com

Sep 21, 2005, 11:57:57 PM9/21/05

Garth Almgren wrote:
> Around 9/19/2005 9:24 AM, Aunt Judy (Pride of Diarrhea)
> <http://tinyurl.com/65nqz> wrote:
>
> > Friends, Loved Ones Honor Crash Victims
>
> Awww... Poor widdle Judy; You have no friends or loved ones, so nobody
> will mourn you after you finally manage to kill yourself with your
> unsafe beater and lack of driving skills...
>
> Here's hoping you manage to not take some innocent bystander out with you!

Better yet, let's hope Judy takes out another moronic LLB when it's
doing 41 in a 25.

Message has been deleted

Paul.

Sep 22, 2005, 1:16:38 AM9/22/05
On 21 Sep 2005 20:56:41 -0700, <ILoveMyS...@spamgourmet.com> said
the following in rec.autos.driving...

> laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE wrote:

<snip>

> > The driver shouldn't have been speeding in the first place. Stop
> > being a criminal coddler.
>
> I'll stop being a criminal coddler as soon as you stop being a retard.

Don't hold your breath waiting for that to happen...