Ron Turner of the concord,ca police department is a DIRTY black pig cop he gives people tickets that have 525lbs. in a 1 ton pu truck.

1 view

blue sky

Mar 18, 2006, 12:06:39 AM3/18/06
Ron Turner of the concord,ca police department is a DIRTY black pig cop
he gives people tickets that have 525lbs. in a 1 ton pu truck.

Ron Turner of the concord,ca police department is a DIRTY
black pig cop he gives people tickets that have 525lbs. in a
1 ton pu truck and this is what the ticket had on it :
for overloaded tire load range. the tire load range on ea.
tire is 3042lbs.then at court he walks up to the judge
and says ALL CHARGES DROPPED.

1. he had me go to a moving co. in concord to get the wt of the truck.
he told me to pay the moving co. the $10 scale fee - he was trying
me to make me pay the $10 fee i told the cop to go hell then he told
the moving co. to bill the city of concord .

2. he had on the ticket overloaded tire load range.
tire load range on ea tire was 3042lbs i had 820lbs
in the bed of the truck + me 150lbs so do the math .

this is the 2nd. time he stoped me in 30days the
2nd. time i had 820lbs in the bed of the 1ton truck.

Mike Perkins

Mar 18, 2006, 1:05:50 AM3/18/06
Please contact http://www.ci.concord.ca.us/misc/contactus.htm
And stop your ramdom postings.
Message has been deleted

Carolina Watercraft Works

Mar 18, 2006, 11:19:22 AM3/18/06
How many damn times are you going to repost this same story?

Freaking take your complaint to someone that can do something
about it instead of whining about it all the time.

Laszlo Almasi
Cool Toys (formerly Carolina Watercraft Works)
Ice Angels

"blue sky" <blue...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Xclimation

Mar 18, 2006, 11:44:53 AM3/18/06
It is apparent that you have mental issues in addition to illiteracy and
racism. Since I feel sorry for you, I recommend seeking help from a mental
health expert.

necromancer

Mar 18, 2006, 3:35:25 PM3/18/06
<irrelevant newsgroups pruned>

> Scott en Aztlán:
> Ron Turner of the Concord, CA Police department is at this very moment
> filing a slander, defamation, and hate crime lawsuit against the
> person who was using the IP address 207.200.116.13 at the time of your
> post, records that can be readily obtained from your ISP's usage logs.

Really? Where'd you hear this?

> You'll probably have to sell your 1-ton truck in order to pay the
> judgement he is going to get against you, and your wages will be
> garnished so you won't be able to afford Internet access anymore, so I
> guess we should say our goodbyes now. ;)

So *thats* how you get rid of a troll!! ;-P

necromancer

Mar 18, 2006, 3:35:55 PM3/18/06
> Carolina Watercraft Works:

> Freaking take your complaint to someone that can do something
> about it instead of whining about it all the time.

Beter yet, let him/her find someone who gives a damn.

Al Bundy

Mar 18, 2006, 4:48:08 PM3/18/06
You are certainly driving under the influence of something more than
Ron Turner. They probably searched you because they suspected you must
have drugs based on your strange behavior. They dropped the charges
because they didn't even want you in their lockup.
If I ever go through Concord I'll be looking to avoid a pickup with
525lbs. in the bed and 300# of BS in the driver's seat.

necromancer

Mar 18, 2006, 6:49:19 PM3/18/06
> Al Bundy:

> You are certainly driving under the influence of something more than
> Ron Turner. They probably searched you because they suspected you must
> have drugs based on your strange behavior.

<sarcasm> Ya really think so?? </sarcasm>

> They dropped the charges
> because they didn't even want you in their lockup.

They wouldn't want to bring down the standards of the local jail.

> If I ever go through Concord I'll be looking to avoid a pickup with
> 525lbs. in the bed and 300# of BS in the driver's seat.

Really. Should I ever have to visit Concord, CA, Ofc. Turner would be
the last thing I would be worried about. Now a mentally unstable troll
like the OP.......

blue sky

Mar 18, 2006, 9:26:03 PM3/18/06

Scott en Aztlán wrote:
> On 17 Mar 2006 21:06:39 -0800, "blue sky" <blue...@hotmail.com>

> wrote:
>
> >Ron Turner of the concord,ca police department is a DIRTY black pig cop
> >he gives people tickets that have 525lbs. in a 1 ton pu truck.
> >
> >Ron Turner of the concord,ca police department is a DIRTY
> >black pig cop he gives people tickets that have 525lbs. in a
> >1 ton pu truck
>
> Ron Turner of the Concord, CA Police department is at this very moment
> filing a slander, defamation, and hate crime lawsuit

what slander
what defamation
what hate crime he a black cop and you are a ass.

the truth hurts - the black cop and city of concord have tryed to
make this go away as if did not happen but it did happen that's
why it's on google, radio, tv and telephone poles.

necromancer

Mar 18, 2006, 9:36:43 PM3/18/06
> blue sky:
> what slan

<big snip>

> phone poles.

YYyaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwnnnnnn--plonk!

blue sky

Mar 19, 2006, 10:47:31 AM3/19/06

Mike Perkins wrote:
> Please contact http://www.ci.concord.ca.us/misc/contactus.htm
> And stop your ramdom postings.

or what you going to spank me

concord,ca police department gives people tickets that have 525lbs. in
a 1 ton pu truck and when the tire load range. on ea tire is 3042lbs.

concord,ca police gives people tickets that have 525lbs. in a

1 ton pu truck and this is what the ticket had on it :
for overloaded tire load range. the tire load range on ea.

tire is 3042lbs.then at court the BLCAK cop walks up to the judge

blue sky

Mar 19, 2006, 10:49:39 AM3/19/06

Scott en Aztlán wrote:
> On 17 Mar 2006 21:06:39 -0800, "blue sky" <blue...@hotmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> >Ron Turner of the concord,ca police department is a DIRTY black pig cop
> >he gives people tickets that have 525lbs. in a 1 ton pu truck.
> >
> >Ron Turner of the concord,ca police department is a DIRTY
> >black pig cop he gives people tickets that have 525lbs. in a
> >1 ton pu truck
>
> Ron Turner of the Concord, CA Police department is at this very moment
> filing a slander, defamation, and hate crime lawsuit

GO ON MAKE MY DAY ... BANG BANG

concord,ca police department gives people tickets that have 525lbs. in
a 1 ton pu truck and when the tire load range. on ea tire is 3042lbs.

concord,ca police gives people tickets that have 525lbs. in a

1 ton pu truck and this is what the ticket had on it :
for overloaded tire load range. the tire load range on ea.

tire is 3042lbs.then at court the BLCAK cop walks up to the judge

DJ

Mar 19, 2006, 11:21:00 AM3/19/06
On 19 Mar 2006 07:47:31 -0800, "blue sky" <blue...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>Mike Perkins wrote:
>> Please contact http://www.ci.concord.ca.us/misc/contactus.htm
>> And stop your ramdom postings.
>
>or what you going to spank me
>
>concord,ca police department gives people tickets that have 525lbs. in
>a 1 ton pu truck and when the tire load range. on ea tire is 3042lbs.

The only reason he gave you this ticket is that he couldn't find a
statute making it against the law to be a clueless, ignorant,
illiterate, racist dickhead...

Dick Tracy

Message has been deleted

Matt Macchiarolo

Mar 19, 2006, 12:24:51 PM3/19/06
fwd'd to groups...@google.com

"blue sky" <blue...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Matt Macchiarolo

Mar 19, 2006, 12:27:15 PM3/19/06

fwd to abuse-...@google.com

"blue sky" <blueskymohotmail.com> wrote in message

Matt Macchiarolo

Mar 19, 2006, 12:29:10 PM3/19/06
fwd to abuse-...@google.com

Roy

Mar 19, 2006, 12:37:56 PM3/19/06

"I. Care" <ic...@whocares.com> wrote in message
In article <1142783379....@t31g2000cwb.googlegroups.com>,
blue...@hotmail.com says...

> Scott en Aztlán wrote:
> > On 17 Mar 2006 21:06:39 -0800, "blue sky" <blue...@hotmail.com>
> > wrote:
> >
> > >Ron Turner of the concord,ca police department is a DIRTY black pig cop
> > >he gives people tickets that have 525lbs. in a 1 ton pu truck.
> > >
> > >Ron Turner of the concord,ca police department is a DIRTY
> > >black pig cop he gives people tickets that have 525lbs. in a
> > >1 ton pu truck
> >
> > Ron Turner of the Concord, CA Police department is at this very moment
> > filing a slander, defamation, and hate crime lawsuit
>
> GO ON MAKE MY DAY ... BANG BANG

What would probably make your day is more time in your local rest area with
your boyfriend.
Now, why not stop playing with yourself and go play in the traffic.

TBone

Mar 19, 2006, 12:48:19 PM3/19/06
Which does absolutely NOTHING!

"Matt Macchiarolo" <ma...@nospamplease.com> wrote in message

Matt Macchiarolo

Mar 19, 2006, 2:26:11 PM3/19/06
Maybe if everyone reported it they would do something

"TBone" <tbone...@nc.rr.com> wrote in message

Larry and a Cat named Dub

Mar 19, 2006, 3:07:10 PM3/19/06
Get a lawyer and sue for harassment
We had one of them jerks in our town and he got fired after stealing off a
dead body after a car wreck."blue sky" <blue...@hotmail.com> wrote in
message news:1142658399.6...@v46g2000cwv.googlegroups.com...

John S.

Mar 19, 2006, 3:18:25 PM3/19/06

Please provide links to radio and television stations that aired this
issue. Also provide links to local newspapers that published the
article.

Which google hits refer to this issue.

Finally, please provide a picture of the telephone poles that
apparently have copies of this article stapled to them.

John S.

Mar 19, 2006, 4:08:15 PM3/19/06

It wasn't clear to me whether the 525 pounds was in the drivers seat or
in the bed.

blue sky

Mar 19, 2006, 6:09:33 PM3/19/06

525lbs. in the bed + me 150lbs. in the truck and the black cop called a

owner of a tow co. to ask him to come over where he stoped me was in
the
city of walnut creek to ask him if the truck was over loaded.

DanG

Mar 19, 2006, 6:48:39 PM3/19/06
You poor ignorant hillbilly.

Do you ever re read what you write? The English language has such
a few rules of grammar and spelling compared to other languages,
it is doubly disheartening to find someone who cannot communicate
in their own language. The Mexicans and Vietnamese do a better
job of using what is to them a second language.
______________________________
Keep the whole world singing . . . .
DanG (remove the sevens)
dgri...@7cox.net

"blue sky" <blue...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

blue sky

Mar 19, 2006, 9:55:08 PM3/19/06

I. Care wrote:
> In article <1142809773....@z34g2000cwc.googlegroups.com>,
> blue...@hotmail.com says...
> Please don't encourage him. This BS has been posted in all kinds of
> forums

DIRTY DIRTY BLACK BLACK COP COP PIG PIG COP COP Ron Turner of the VERY
VERY DIRTY DIRTY concord,ca PIG police department

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.autos.driving/browse_frm/thread/a3389597f1d69206/44acf1b4cf7736c6?lnk=st&q=&rnum=1#44acf1b4cf7736c6

http://groups.google.com/groups/search?q=&start=0&scoring=d&enc_author=-rXsWxUAAAD2jXgoNpC1Nm72c0lvr8h39h3i3SmjGmAJbX05nZ-8fQ&filter=0

necromancer

Mar 20, 2006, 1:39:13 AM3/20/06
> Matt Macchiarolo:
> fwd'd to groups...@google.com

Won't do any good. Loco Laura (Laura Bush murdered her boyfriend), has
been trolling from google groups for a long time now...

CAVHBC

Mar 20, 2006, 9:34:19 AM3/20/06

"The OTHER Kevin in San Diego" <skiddz "AT" adelphia "DOT" net> wrote in
message news:d23s12pmhuln60uoi...@4ax.com...

> On 17 Mar 2006 21:06:39 -0800, "blue sky" <blue...@hotmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>>Ron Turner of the concord,ca police department is a DIRTY black pig cop
>>he gives people tickets that have 525lbs. in a 1 ton pu truck.
> [snip]
>
> Hey, let's all send officer Turner a big Thank You card for writing
> this tool up and encourage him to do it a few more times.

Done, and while we were at it, made sure he had the correct IP too..:)

RM

Mar 20, 2006, 12:45:06 PM3/20/06

>what slander
>what defamation
>what hate crime he a black cop and you are a ass.

Hey idiot, try "he is a black cop" and "you are an ass". Literacy is a
wonderful thing.

>the truth hurts - the black cop and city of concord have tryed to
>make this go away as if did not happen but it did happen that's
>why it's on google, radio, tv and telephone poles.

TV poles?

blue sky

Mar 20, 2006, 1:08:44 PM3/20/06

RM wrote:
> >what slander
> >what defamation
> >what hate crime he a black cop and you are a ass.
>
> Hey idiot, try ""RM" <r...@blah.blah> " is a ass that's a
> wonderful thing.

that works

Matt Macchiarolo

Mar 20, 2006, 2:43:36 PM3/20/06
>>the truth hurts - the black cop and city of concord have tryed to
>>make this go away

What will it take to make you go away?

TBone

Mar 20, 2006, 3:11:29 PM3/20/06
How about ignoring him. Have any of you tried that one?

"Matt Macchiarolo" <ma...@nospamplease.com> wrote in message

TBone

Mar 20, 2006, 6:18:40 PM3/20/06
Nope. That is why he is using Google. The problem is that he like most,
does not have a fixed IP address so there is no way for Google to cut him
off. As soon as his IP changes, he can just create a new account and start
his childish crap all over again.

"Matt Macchiarolo" <ma...@nospamplease.com> wrote in message

Message has been deleted

mac davis

Mar 21, 2006, 9:54:58 AM3/21/06
On Mon, 20 Mar 2006 14:43:36 -0500, "Matt Macchiarolo" <ma...@nospamplease.com>
wrote:

>>>the truth hurts - the black cop and city of concord have tryed to
>>>make this go away
>
>What will it take to make you go away?

_____________________
/| /| | |
||__|| | Please do not |
/ O O\__ | feed the |
/ \ | Trolls |
/ \ \|_____________________|
/ _ \ \ ||
/ |\____\ \ ||
/ | | | |\____/ ||
/ \|_|_|/ | _||
/ / \ |____| ||
/ | | | --|
| | | |____ --|
* _ | |_|_|_| | \-/
*-- _--\ _ \ | ||
/ _ \\ | / `'
* / \_ /- | | |
* ___ c_c_c_C/ \C_c_c_c____________
Mac

https://home.comcast.net/~mac.davis

TBone

Mar 21, 2006, 10:16:42 AM3/21/06
You have WAY TOO MUCH free time on your hands ;-)

"mac davis" <mac....@splinters.comcast.net> wrote in message

blue sky

Mar 21, 2006, 10:26:49 AM3/21/06

mac davis wrote:

> >What will it take to make you go away?

it will go away when the usa gets BIL LADEN

cr...@metronet.com

Mar 21, 2006, 9:16:48 PM3/21/06
That's what you get for living in California.

Craig C.

Message has been deleted

CAVHBC

Mar 22, 2006, 8:56:14 AM3/22/06

"The OTHER Kevin in San Diego" <skiddz "AT" adelphia "DOT" net> wrote in
message news:iqk12259u2m8pug9q...@4ax.com...
> On 21 Mar 2006 18:16:48 -0800, "cr...@metronet.com"

> <cr...@metronet.com> wrote:
>
>>That's what you get for living in California.
>
> Funny, I don't have a problem with cops here in CALIFORNIA...

Neither did I...its the weird other shit you people do...LOL

I escaped Palm Springs, and you can too....lol

Message has been deleted