"Why are engineers the ugliest people in the world?" --- Time Magazine, was Why are "engineers" so poorly educated?

glas...@yahoo.com

Oct 31, 2007, 9:57:22 PM10/31/07
The Boss is BACK!!!

Where have you been?

On Oct 31, 11:53 pm, Andre Jute <fiul...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> [...]
> appendix to science, a sort of jumped-up handyman, except not so
> versatile as a real craftsman, but that doesn't relieve you of the
> necessity of observing and respecting scientific method, in particular
> the rules of proof. If you're looking for a digestible introduction to
> scientific method, let me recommend to you the books of Karl Popper.
>
> >it may be best to shut your pie
> > hole.
>
> What did you say your name was again, anonymous "emmaco"? Lysenko?
> Will the jackboots come for me in the night for contradicting you? I
> have news for you, sonny: sovereign governments, including the
> apartheid government, eminently competent at violence, sent assassins
> after me, and I returned one lot maimed for life as a message not to
> fuck with me, the next lot in boxes, and followed that up with a
> threat to the government minister who sent them (I thought it amusing
> to do it on Chrismas morning) that had him interrupting my mother's
> holiday lunch to beg for the lives of his family. Squadrons of little
> pompass engineers (holy shit, engineers, guys with protectors and
> coloured pencils in their pockets!) don't cause the slightest shiver
> up my backbone.
>
> >Or in your case, your keyboard.
>
> My keyboard is definitely mightier than the sword, as I just
> demonstrated.
>
> >Unless you plan on apologizing
> > to those you've insulted first.
>
> Yes, I understand. If I grovel and crawl to the "engineers", among
> whom I have now firmly placed you, I can spout any old crap, and you
> guys will gather round and shout down anyone who contradicts me.
>
> No thanks, I don't need that sort of pernicious "solidarity".
>
> >Unless you plan on apologizing
> > to those you've insulted first.
>
> Furthermore, this is where we came in, where you lied that I offended
> all engineers, whereas, as I have told you three times already, you
> functional illiterate, I insulted only three particular "engineers",
> whom I named and apostrophized to distinguish them from the many sound
> engineers I know, and now you, of course, for obvious cause, because
> you are thick and obdurate and offensive and stupid and illiterate.
>
> >I'm sorry I got sucked into this thread, so this will be my last
> > entry into it.
>
> You don't have what it takes to enter rational discussion. You don't
> even have the balls or the wit to conduct a minor flame war, anonymous
> "emmacopout".
>
> >I'm sorry I got sucked into this thread, so this will be my last
> > entry into it.
>
> Run, rabbit, run.
>
> Flicked off my thumb like a piece of snot.
>
> Unsigned out of contempt
>
> PS Jesus Christ! Is this uncomprehending twit anonymous "emmaco" the
> best champion you guys on rec.audio.pro can put forward for the
> "honour" of engineers? What are you professionals at, then? Lying,
> simpering and expecting unearned flattery?

Eeyore

Oct 31, 2007, 10:28:20 PM10/31/07

glas...@yahoo.com wrote:

> The Boss is BACK!!!

You mean the FUCKWIT.

Phread

Oct 31, 2007, 11:44:00 PM10/31/07

glas...@yahoo.com wrote:

The Boss is BACK!!!

You mean the HORSE'S ASS.

Andre Jute

Nov 1, 2007, 12:14:19 AM11/1/07
On Nov 1, 1:57 am, glassg...@yahoo.com wrote:
> The Boss is BACK!!!
>
> Where have you been?

Halloween and the tax accounting deadline coincide here for a good
reason: they are both inventions of the devil. Lawyers and accountants
are such a waste of creative time, or drinking time. Even picking your
nose is better use of time.

So I buggered off to dine at The Snug in Bantry, listed in John McK's
Bridgestone Guide as "best in Ireland"; he's another regular there. I
was wondering about making a little programme about eating in a
traditional Irish pub when my witty number one son said, "Hardly a
traditional Irish pub, Dad. You're eating duck a la orange. Shall I
ask in the kitchen if there is much call for duck with boiled
cabbage?" My family decided that even I couldn't make their menu sound
like traditional Irish pub food. These kids today don't understand
about getting a week of free meals in defiance of the cholesterol
police. I used to eat there about twenty or thirty times a year until
a couple of years ago and when the music festival was on had a
permanent table. When Sir John Tavener, the composer, ate with me a
few years ago he impressed my other guests by eating the same duck in
orange sauce entirely without aid of cutlery, much to the distress of
the very nice Savile Row suit and white poplin Turnbull and Asser
shirt he wore. (A slightly deaf elderly lawyer who has for half a
century paid for concerts in the art gallery in Cork asked loudly
right next to his keeper's ear, "Does he eat soup too with his
fingers?" John paid him no nevermind except to grab a huge bowl of
boiled potatoes from in front of the lawyer and scoff the lot.)
Afterwards we went across the square to the premiere of his latest
composition (maybe it was Wake up and Die) in St Brendan's; when John
tried to embrace the cellist, Alban Berg, I think, the cellist,
probably thinking of his dry-cleaning bill, reared away. The
impresario tried to blame me for delivering an inebriated composer but
i whispered that my wife done it, and the impresario came to his
senses and muttered no more about it.

Andre Jute
"I was at a board meeting for the LA Chapter of the Audio Engineering
Society last night on XM Satellite radio audio and data transmission.
Sadly, we missed you there, and at the SMPTE and Acoustical Society
recent meetings as well. Everyone was asking, 'Where is that wonderful
Andre Jute? The world just doesn't rotate without him...'" -- John
Mayberry, Emmaco

soundhaspriority

Nov 1, 2007, 12:23:28 AM11/1/07

"Andre Jute" <fiu...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
Andre, thanks for a very nice little piece. It's an amusing keyhole on the
club world I am so slightly acquainted with by LeCarre novels.

Bob Morein
(310) 237-6511

Scott Dorsey

Nov 1, 2007, 9:03:05 AM11/1/07
In article <1193890459.6...@t8g2000prg.googlegroups.com>,

Andre Jute <fiu...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>On Nov 1, 1:57 am, glassg...@yahoo.com wrote:
>> The Boss is BACK!!!
>>
>> Where have you been?
>
>Halloween and the tax accounting deadline coincide here for a good
>reason: they are both inventions of the devil. Lawyers and accountants
>are such a waste of creative time, or drinking time. Even picking your
>nose is better use of time.

Please keep this trash out of rec.audio.pro. Thank you.
--scott

Peter Wieck

Nov 1, 2007, 9:30:17 AM11/1/07
On Oct 31, 9:57 pm, glassg...@yahoo.com barked:

> The Boss is BACK!!!

And so are his trained seals!

Gassy, you are a welcome sight... you mean that Andre is well-and-
truly desperate.

Imagine how unhappy a person he must be that he has to create his
support from whole cloth - as it does not occur naturally.

In all seriousness, Andre should start his own NG: rec.audio.andre-as-
god

He would be free to opine to his heart's content without the slightest
interference from the real world. And his wet nurse, 1.3 sycophants &
sockpuppets and various other castings may worship at his feet without
criticism.

Peter Wieck
Wyncote, PA

John Byrns

Nov 1, 2007, 10:03:02 AM11/1/07
In article <1193923817....@e9g2000prf.googlegroups.com>,
Peter Wieck <pf...@aol.com> wrote:

Why should Andre trouble himself with starting his own newsgroup when he
is free to post here on rec.audio.tubes, he also seems well able to deal
with the constant interference from the "ugly engineers"?

Regards,

John Byrns

Peter Wieck

Nov 1, 2007, 10:16:37 AM11/1/07
On Nov 1, 10:03 am, John Byrns <byr...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> Why should Andre trouble himself with starting his own newsgroup when he
> is free to post here on rec.audio.tubes, he also seems well able to deal
> with the constant interference from the "ugly engineers"?

John, John, John... ever the literalist!

Andre would be infinitely happier if his godhead went unchallenged.

Of course he is free to post here. But I expect even as ironbound an
ego as Andre gets tired of having his face rubbed in his errors,
omissions and general random babblings. Starting his own NG would be a
piece of cake as compared to the efforts he makes in trying to keep up
with his lies and poses in what, five NGs at this moment?

You are his wet-nurse after all, don't you think that your charge
would be happy in a venue where his opinions are valued and his
pontifications are taken as gospel?

Peter Wieck
Wyncote, PA

John Byrns

Nov 1, 2007, 10:37:34 AM11/1/07
In article <1193926597.1...@o3g2000hsb.googlegroups.com>,
Peter Wieck <pf...@aol.com> wrote:

No, I don't think that, I suspect Andre enjoys the challenge of setting
the "ugly engineers" straight, but that is only my suspicion about how
he feels, hopefully he will chime in with with his actual feelings so
that you don't have think.

Scott Dorsey

Nov 1, 2007, 10:48:32 AM11/1/07

Just as long as he chimes in someplace OTHER than rec.audio.pro, please.

_ george @comcast.net George M. Middius

Nov 1, 2007, 10:54:25 AM11/1/07

John Byrns said:

> I suspect Andre enjoys the challenge of setting
> the "ugly engineers" straight, but that is only my suspicion about how
> he feels,

I think his fantasies are more grandiose than that. The army of
sockpuppets must play a role.

> hopefully he will chime in with with his actual feelings so

> that you don't have [to] think.

Truer words have seldom been spoken about Worthless Wiecky. (Technically,
it's not really a question of "having to" think, but no matter.)

_ george @comcast.net George M. Middius

Nov 1, 2007, 10:55:11 AM11/1/07

Scott Dorsey said:

> Just as long as he chimes in someplace OTHER than rec.audio.pro, please.

How are things in NerdLand, anyway?

Peter Wieck

Nov 1, 2007, 11:36:07 AM11/1/07
On Nov 1, 10:37 am, John Byrns <byr...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> No, I don't think that, I suspect Andre enjoys the challenge of setting

> the "ugly engineers" straight <snip>.

Yabbut... when has he actually done that? Even once? Ever?

Peter Wieck
Wyncote, PA

Jon Yaeger

Nov 1, 2007, 11:58:31 AM11/1/07

> Why should Andre trouble himself with starting his own newsgroup when he
> is free to post here on rec.audio.tubes, he also seems well able to deal
> with the constant interference from the "ugly engineers"?
>

> Regards,
>
> John Byrns

Why should graffitists go out and buy a proper canvas when there are so many
buildings and train cars to use?

Andre should start his own newsgroup because the vast minority of
contributors here don't care for his off-topic, egotistical flotsam.

In case you had forgotten, John, this N.G. Is supposed to be about TUBES,
not a web magazine for third-rate prose and lies.

I really don't understand your affinity for Andre, and why you think it's
perfectly acceptable for him to act the jackass on steroids.

Jon

Peter Wieck

Nov 1, 2007, 12:23:59 PM11/1/07
On Nov 1, 11:58 am, Jon Yaeger <jon...@bellsouth.net> wrote:

> I really don't understand your affinity for Andre, and why you think it's
> perfectly acceptable for him to act the jackass on steroids.

He is paid.

Peter Wieck
Wyncote, PA

Andre Jute

Nov 1, 2007, 12:34:11 PM11/1/07
John Byrns wrote to Worthless Wieckless:

> No, I don't think that, I suspect Andre enjoys the challenge of setting
> the "ugly engineers" straight,

Nobless obige. I do my duty. It makes for a cheerier day if you can
convince yourself that you enjoy your duty. Ugly engineers do crunch
most satisfyingly underfoot. Don't tell me you too didn't feel a
frisson of satisfaction at a necessary job well don when we posted the
malicious Stewart Pinkerton into obscurity, or when we sent the
vicious Henry Pasternack into the night to question his own soul and
find it wanting.

> but that is only my suspicion about how
> he feels, hopefully he will chime in with with his actual feelings so
> that you don't have think.

Very nice stiletto, that, John, too thin to feel -- until afterwards.
Poor Worthless doesn't even know you're calling him mindless!

LOL.

> Regards,
>
> John Byrns
>
> --
> Surf my web pages at, http://fmamradios.com/

Andre Jute

Andre Jute

Nov 1, 2007, 12:56:28 PM11/1/07
On Nov 1, 3:58 pm, Jon Yaeger <jon...@bellsouth.net> wrote:
> > Why should Andre trouble himself with starting his own newsgroup when he
> > is free to post here on rec.audio.tubes, he also seems well able to deal
> > with the constant interference from the "ugly engineers"?
>
> > Regards,
>
> > John Byrns
>
> Why should graffitists go out and buy a proper canvas when there are so many
> buildings and train cars to use?

I post more about tubes than the garage vermine Yaeger, Worthless
Wiecky and Cross Phread together. By a factor of about ten. That makes
them the grafiti-criminals defacing RAT.

> Andre should start his own newsgroup because the vast minority of
> contributors here don't care for his off-topic, egotistical flotsam.

The vast majority are fed up with the constant attacks on me from the
useless scum Yaeger, Worthless and Phread. Those scumballs should
start their own newsgroup and allow us to enjoy RAT in peace.

> In case you had forgotten, John, this N.G. Is supposed to be about TUBES,

I post more about tubes than the garage vermine Yaeger, Worthless
Wiecky and Cross Phread together. By a factor of about ten.

> not a web magazine for third-rate prose

Thanks for your opinion Yaeger, but it is, as usual, worthless. You
can check a few of my forty or so books in nearly three hundred
editions from all the ten largest publishers in the world on my
netsite, including some nice little earners among the bestsellers.

> and lies.

Then you should prove I told a lie. If I am wrong, I shall apologize.
If not, I'll step on you as scum who bring false accusations.

> I really don't understand your affinity for Andre, and why you think it's
> perfectly acceptable for him to act the jackass on steroids.

If you'll permit, Master Byrns, I can explain that: John and I don't
like little gangs of streetcorner bullies like you, Yaeger, and
Worthless, and Crossed Phread, trying to take over our newsgroup. What
you fail to understand is that, if I were to attempt to bully you as
you scum attempt to bully me, John would instantly turn on me and
start defending you. it is a matter of honest principle, d'you see,
little Yaeger. LOL. Of course you don't see, because you are incapable
of separating principle from your personal animosities.

> Jon

In any event, if what I write offends you so much that you foam at the
mouth in public, as you've been doing for three or four years now,
learn to use a killfile.

You clowns are the ones making the unpleasantness, not me. For the
most part I just ignore you until someone with credibility, like John
Byrns, for a giggle throws you a few scraps of attention. You see, you
don't matter.

Peter Wieck

Nov 1, 2007, 1:13:10 PM11/1/07
On Nov 1, 12:34 pm, Andre Jute <fiul...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Very nice stiletto, that, John, too thin to feel -- until afterwards.

Oh, I dunno, Andre.

I prefer to go straight at a person using simple facts and verifiable
information... After all, with your imaginary methods using
theoretical stiletti, your poor victim might not even realize that an
attack has been made.

I take no pleasure as you do in bullying foes -

> Ugly engineers do crunch most satisfyingly underfoot. Don't tell me you too didn't feel a
> frisson of satisfaction at a necessary job well don when we posted the malicious Stewart >Pinkerton into obscurity, or when we sent the vicious Henry Pasternack into the night to >question his own soul and find it wanting.

It seems to be the driving force in what passes for your poor little
life feeding your cramped little soul on the imagined slights of
others. My "slights" are right up front - no imagination required.

Pasternack and Pinkerton are alive and well, happy and productive -
more than can be written of you even by your assorted nurses,
sockpuppets, paid help and sycophants.

Get your meds adjusted, get a life, get real. Start by opening the
damper on your fireplace - even if you lose a little heat in the
process. Peat fumes addle the brain. You _will_ be happier.

Peter Wieck
Wyncote, PA

Peter Wieck

Nov 1, 2007, 1:21:22 PM11/1/07
On Nov 1, 12:56 pm, Andre Jute <fiul...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I post more about tubes than the garage vermine Yaeger, Worthless
> Wiecky and Cross Phread together. By a factor of about ten. That makes
> them the grafiti-criminals defacing RAT.

Actually, as a percentage of your output in this or any venue, that
which has tubes as the subject matter is vanishingly small. That which
is an attack, pose, reaction or blather on a personal level is the
overwhelming bulk of the drivel you post. Don't take my word for it,
do the count. It's all in the archives. You would have to post several
hundred articles entirely and only on tubes to balance your ill-
informed crap on copyright alone.

Most of us have the grace and insight to post only when what we have
to offer is relevant to the discussion at hand, or if we have an
actual tube-related question or discussion to suggest. That would not
describe you. Grace, insight - not hardly. Self-loathing expressed as
hatred for all not 'with' you is more your style. And, you are
absolutely correct - you are a loathsome creature with nothing much
going for you other than a limited gift for words. One that is
becoming measurably more limited as time passes.

Get your meds adjusted. Get a life. Get real. You _will_ be happier.

Peter Wieck
Wyncote, PA

Scott Dorsey

Nov 1, 2007, 1:24:22 PM11/1/07
In article <1193937190.3...@e34g2000pro.googlegroups.com>,

Peter Wieck <pf...@aol.com> wrote:
>On Nov 1, 12:34 pm, Andre Jute <fiul...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>> Very nice stiletto, that, John, too thin to feel -- until afterwards.
>
>Oh, I dunno, Andre.

This thread is not welcome in rec.audio.pro. Please remove rec.audio.pro
from the newsgroups line when replying to it.

Jenn

Nov 1, 2007, 1:26:12 PM11/1/07
In article <fgd246$99t$1...@panix2.panix.com>,
klu...@panix.com (Scott Dorsey) wrote:

> In article <1193937190.3...@e34g2000pro.googlegroups.com>,
> Peter Wieck <pf...@aol.com> wrote:
> >On Nov 1, 12:34 pm, Andre Jute <fiul...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >
> >> Very nice stiletto, that, John, too thin to feel -- until afterwards.
> >
> >Oh, I dunno, Andre.
>
> This thread is not welcome in rec.audio.pro. Please remove rec.audio.pro
> from the newsgroups line when replying to it.
> --scott

I'm not even sure that it's welcome in RAO, and that's saying something!

John Byrns

Nov 1, 2007, 1:32:11 PM11/1/07
In article <C34F6FE7.A08C5%jon...@bellsouth.net>,
Jon Yaeger <jon...@bellsouth.net> wrote:

> > Why should Andre trouble himself with starting his own newsgroup when he
> > is free to post here on rec.audio.tubes, he also seems well able to deal
> > with the constant interference from the "ugly engineers"?
> >

> > Regards,
> >
> > John Byrns
>

> Why should graffitists go out and buy a proper canvas when there are so many
> buildings and train cars to use?
>
> Andre should start his own newsgroup because the vast minority of
> contributors here don't care for his off-topic, egotistical flotsam.
>
> In case you had forgotten, John, this N.G. Is supposed to be about TUBES,
> not a web magazine for third-rate prose and lies.

Andre's posts contain more tube related info than the vast majority of
the posts here, which if they aren't about guitar amplifiers, usually
are claiming that tubes are useless for high fidelity, and solid state
is the way to go.

Peter Wieck

Nov 1, 2007, 1:53:06 PM11/1/07
On Nov 1, 1:32 pm, John Byrns <byr...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> Andre's posts contain more tube related info than the vast majority of
> the posts here, which if they aren't about guitar amplifiers, usually
> are claiming that tubes are useless for high fidelity, and solid state
> is the way to go.

Let me see:

Made with tubes - A pretty good chance that the subject is mostly
tubes.
Made from Tubes - well, it may be the case that there are recognizable
tubes involved.
Contains (related to) Tubes - there won't be a tube in a carload, but
at some point the train passed near an object that contained a tube in
its history.

For the record, I agree that your statement taken in context is 100%
accurate, John, but with apologies to Dorothy L. Sayers (Murder Must
Advertise) when I write it.

Look up the months of September and October - do a count of tube-
specific on-topic posts compared to attack/blather/rant posts from
your charge. And you may continue the process back more-or-less as far
as you wish. It is a simple matter of facts rather than closely held
beliefs on your part and delusions on Andre's part.

Peter Wieck
Wyncote, PA

Eeyore

Nov 1, 2007, 8:07:08 PM11/1/07

John Byrns wrote:

> Andre's posts contain more tube related info than the vast majority of
> the posts here

What utter horse manure. The Joot's posts are mostly about self-aggrandisement. He
merely uses tubes as a vehicle for them. His knowledge and understanding of
thermionic technology is minute.

Graham

Andre Jute

Nov 1, 2007, 9:09:21 PM11/1/07

Poopie wrote:
> John Byrns wrote:
>
> > Andre's posts contain more tube related info than the vast majority of
> > the posts here
>
> What utter horse manure.

Let's see if you can prove it, Poopie.

>The Joot's posts are mostly about self-aggrandisement.

I have nothing to do with you feeling inferior every time you see a
post from me. it isn't me doing it to you, Poopie. You *are*
profoundly inferior, Poopie, tenth rate through and through like
flawed Brighton rock thrown onto the reject pile. Your genes are doing
it to you, Poopie, not me.

>He
> merely uses tubes as a vehicle for them.

Aaah-hah! So my posts are about tubes! You and the other little
scumballs who feel inferiior in my presence merely want to pretent
that posts about tubes are instead intended to make you feel inferior.
But, Poopie, I just explained, it isn't me doing it to you, it is the
congenital weakness of your own inferior characters. Envy is no
substitute for brains, sonny.

>His knowledge and understanding of
> thermionic technology is minute.

Then your knowledge of thermionic technology must be invisible,
Poopie, because it is surely smaller than mine, as I have proved again
and again by exposing your pronouncements as erroneous or false or
misinformed or just plain dumb. An example stands in the recent debate
about amplifier classes, where the entire 200+ posts are about your
newbie misunderstanding of a fundamental basic of tube technology.

In any event, aren't you the same Graham "Poopie" Stevenson who
arrived hotfoot on RAT three years ago announcing that you were "on
RAT to be on Jute's ass". Why should we have any faith in an idiot who
in three years of trying has made such a pisspoor job of it that I run
circles around you for amusement, all the way out to your home base at
rec.audio.pro.

>From where I'm sitting, Poopie, it looks like, far from you being on
Jute's ass, Jute rides your ass around the paddock for laughs whenever
he wants to -- and then kicks your ass over the gate, meanwhile taking
bets on how far he can dropkick the fatso.

> Graham

You're a public laughing stock, Poopie.

Unsigned out of contempt

Phread

Nov 2, 2007, 3:14:17 AM11/2/07

"Andre Jute" <fiu...@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:1193936188....@o38g2000hse.googlegroups.com...

> On Nov 1, 3:58 pm, Jon Yaeger <jon...@bellsouth.net> wrote:
>> > Why should Andre trouble himself with starting his own newsgroup when he
>> > is free to post here on rec.audio.tubes, he also seems well able to deal
>> > with the constant interference from the "ugly engineers"?
>>
>> > Regards,
>>
>> > John Byrns
>>
>> Why should graffitists go out and buy a proper canvas when there are so many
>> buildings and train cars to use?
>
> I post more about tubes than the garage vermine Yaeger, Worthless
> Wiecky and Cross Phread together.

Horseshit. You post about nothing but yourself, Horse's Ass. The rest of
us used to post about tubes all the time when there were more people here
we wanted to converse with, but you've run almost all of us off with your
continuous horseshit.

Thanks so much, Horse's Ass! Ex RAT people have been forced to create
and/or join moderated forums where they can discuss tube craft rather than
wade through your mountains of horseshit. The good news is, you will never
set foot in any of those groups, Horse's Ass!

Nor will your equally vicious purveyors of horseshit, Arny and Eyescrossed.

> By a factor of about ten. That makes them the grafiti-criminals defacing RAT.

More horseshit. The only criminal defacing RAT would be you, Horse's Ass.

>> Andre should start his own newsgroup because the vast minority of
>> contributors here don't care for his off-topic, egotistical flotsam.
>
> The vast majority are fed up with the constant attacks on me from the
> useless scum Yaeger, Worthless and Phread. Those scumballs should
> start their own newsgroup and allow us to enjoy RAT in peace.

What vast majority, Horse's Ass? Who's, "us"? You, John & West? Oh
yeah, and your sock puppets? You call your little nazi gang of three a vast
majority?

What Horseshit.

>> In case you had forgotten, John, this N.G. Is supposed to be about TUBES,

>> not a web magazine for third-rate prose
>
> Thanks for your opinion Yaeger, but it is, as usual, worthless. You
> can check a few of my forty or so books in nearly three hundred
> editions from all the ten largest publishers in the world on my
> netsite, including some nice little earners among the bestsellers.

"Forty or so" piles of horseshit from a horse's ass, and you want US
to check them out? What for? How 'bout you check 'em out for us
and report back real soon, Horse's Ass. Like in about fifty years or
so.

>> and lies.
>
> Then you should prove I told a lie. If I am wrong, I shall apologize.
> If not, I'll step on you as scum who bring false accusations.

Horseshit. You have been caught lying over and over and over
again, and everyone knows it, even your gang members John and
West. Care to tell us again about the metadata your camera put on
your digital photos, Horse's Ass? Care to lay some more horseshit
on us about how the metadata's dates that proved you were lying
got changed somehow? Didn't think so. You'd have to research the
archives to avoid tripping on your old lies with your new lies, Horse's
Ass.

You seem to think that nobody has the brains to notice what you're
doing, or that they'll forget if you just keep lying and lying and lying,
even though people have been calling you on it and leaving the group
in droves for years because of it. What an utter horse's ass you are!

And a stupid one at that! Only idiots and psychopaths like you assume
that everyone else is as stupid as they are, Horse's Ass.

So which are you, a stupid horse's ass or a psychopathic horse's ass?
Or maybe you're one of those rare stupid, psychopathic horse's asses?

Works for me!

>> I really don't understand your affinity for Andre, and why you think it's
>> perfectly acceptable for him to act the jackass on steroids.
>
> If you'll permit, Master Byrns, I can explain that: John and I don't
> like little gangs of streetcorner bullies like you, Yaeger, and
> Worthless, and Crossed Phread, trying to take over our newsgroup.

Horseshit. The only streetcorner gang around here is run by you,
Horse's Ass. It's now composed of just you, John Byrns and West. Previous
members have crawled off in shame when they realized they were wallowing
in your mountains of horseshit. Eventually John and West will do the same.

> What you fail to understand is that, if I were to attempt to bully you as
> you scum attempt to bully me, John would instantly turn on me and
> start defending you.

Horseshit. John obviously worships you and your horseshit. One day he
will wake up and smell the shit, and then he will slink away like your other
gang members have. The only question is why it's taking him so long.

I have nothing but compassion for West. Based on the words of a recent
escapee from what you've done to RAT, I believe and understand West's
predicament. Like he said, Cancer's a bitch. I know. Been there and done
that and survived, many years ago. But West would profit greatly by putting
his faith in and fighting for truth rather than your pathetic brand of horseshit.

It's easy to get lost and confused when your own mortality is in your face.

So what's your excuse, Horse's Ass? Is terminal stupidity the reason
for your confusion? Or do you just like being an asshole?

> it is a matter of honest principle, d'you see,
> little Yaeger. LOL. Of course you don't see, because you are incapable
> of separating principle from your personal animosities.

LOL, Horse's Ass! You wouldn't know an honest principal it it nailed you in
your horse's ass with a big, honest, principled horse cock. You'd think
it was one of your nazi gang honoring the source of your horseshit.

Yaeger sees you just fine, Horse's Ass. But except for you and your little
nazi gang, we're all sick and tired of you and your endless horseshit.

>> Jon
>
> In any event, if what I write offends you so much that you foam at the
> mouth in public, as you've been doing for three or four years now,
> learn to use a killfile.

Learn to take a long walk off a short pier, Horse's Ass. This isn't your
newsgroup, never was.

But what people have been learning to do is find other forums where you
and your horseshit aren't allowed. Soon you and your gang will be all
alone here. Nobody will come around anymore, because nobody wants
to hang out with a stupid, psychopathic horse's ass.

> You clowns are the ones making the unpleasantness, not me.

Bwahahahahaha! You're the original Horseshit Bunny! You just keep
horseshitting, and horseshitting, and horseshitting, tra-la-la, don'cha know!

> For the most part I just ignore you until someone with credibility, like John
> Byrns, for a giggle throws you a few scraps of attention.

John's credibility has dropped like a rock as he's tried to defend your
horseshit. He seems to have lost his grip on reality. There's just no
defending a horse's ass like you.

> You see, you don't matter.

Actually it's you who doesn't matter, Horse's Ass. Horse's asses are a dime
a dozen. They, and you, don't matter at all to the rest of us. Kind of like flies.
Horseflies.

> Andre

Read,

> Horse's Ass

<Final criminal attempt at highjacking a sharp rebuke snipped>

Andre Jute

Nov 2, 2007, 6:56:52 AM11/2/07
ROTFLOL.

Coupla questions, Crossed Phread:

1. How come if you hate me so much, you read every word I write?

2, How come if you love tubes so much, you spend all your time writing
about me rather than about tubes?

Enquiring minds want to know.

Crossed Phread wrote:

Peter Wieck

Nov 2, 2007, 9:15:45 AM11/2/07
Fred:

Why would you insult such a useful and sometimes gorgeous animal by
appending a necessary part of its anatomy to Andre? Further, the
product from that section of that animal is also useful. One more
difference.

Peter Wieck
Wyncote, PA

Phread

Nov 2, 2007, 12:05:22 PM11/2/07

"Peter Wieck" <pf...@aol.com> wrote in message news:1194009345....@y27g2000pre.googlegroups.com...

Good point, Peter. I s'pose I'm going to have to do the intelligent thing
and plonk him since talking to him is somewhat less productive than talking
to a brick, or a post.

Fred

> Peter Wieck
> Wyncote, PA

John Byrns

Nov 2, 2007, 12:39:11 PM11/2/07
In article <13imilr...@news.supernews.com>,
"Phread" <nob...@nospam.com> wrote:

Oh No, not the dreaded "plonking", I'm sure Andre is quaking in his
boots with fear!

Peter Wieck

Nov 2, 2007, 1:02:27 PM11/2/07
On Nov 2, 12:39 pm, John Byrns <byr...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> Oh No, not the dreaded "plonking", I'm sure Andre is quaking in his
> boots with fear!

Actually, Andre need not fear "plonking" he should fervently hope for
it. For each *plonk* and each individual driven from this venue by his
antics, there is one less to expose him for the liar, charlatan and
poseur that he is.

John, with respect, we have had this discussion in the past, but I
cannot fathom what Andre has on you that as an otherwise intelligent
individual who actually *does* know better - even if a little strange
- should be so much in his thrall.

Far less than a "horse's ass", Andre is no more than a bad smell.
Particularly noxious and persistent, but given his position and
condition inevitable. Eventually he will have this venue all to
himself to share with you, Middius, Bret and Westiepoo... And he can
carry on nice little conversations with his alter-ego Glassgrey as you
hang on his every empty word. There are plenty of places to get good
information on tubes and tube lore - it is just sad that Andre is dead-
set on poisoning this particular well.

Peter Wieck
Wyncote, PA

Andre Jute

Nov 2, 2007, 1:31:08 PM11/2/07
On Nov 2, 4:39 pm, John Byrns <byr...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> In article <13imilrf10fu...@news.supernews.com>,

> Stripped "Phread" <nob...@nospam.com> wrote:
>
> > I s'pose I'm going to have to do the intelligent thing
> > and plonk him since talking to him is somewhat less productive than talking
> > to a brick, or a post.
>
> Oh No, not the dreaded "plonking", I'm sure Andre is quaking in his
> boots with fear!

Quivering! That poor little slow learner, Stripped Phread, has finally
discovered after *ten years* (he claims to have been a member of the
original Magnequest Mob) that bullying and intimidation have zero
effect on me.

Perhaps, once anonymous Stripped-Phread discovers how, he can show
Poopie, Worthless and the Garage Vermin how to use a killfile. Half
the posts on RAT are from those idiots telling everyone how much they
hate me -- hardly a tube subject.And then those clowns, who make zero
tube-related posts, and know nothing about tubes, and cause all the
unpleasantness on RAT by their thefts and lies and ignorance and above
all by their envy of their betters, want to throw me out because my
tube posts make them feel inferior. What will they demand if I ever
actually commit an error (unlikely but always possible) -- the death
penalty? It's a circus on RAT, my brothers, irrationality a-go-go.

> Regards,
>
> John Byrns
>
> --
> Surf my web pages at, http://fmamradios.com/

Andre Jute
Select vestryman, RAT

Phread

Nov 3, 2007, 12:24:37 PM11/3/07

"Andre Jute" <fiu...@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:1194024668....@o3g2000hsb.googlegroups.com...

> On Nov 2, 4:39 pm, John Byrns <byr...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
>> In article <13imilrf10fu...@news.supernews.com>,
>>
>> Stripped "Phread" <nob...@nospam.com> wrote:
>>
>> > I s'pose I'm going to have to do the intelligent thing
>> > and plonk him since talking to him is somewhat less productive than talking
>> > to a brick, or a post.
>>
>> Oh No, not the dreaded "plonking", I'm sure Andre is quaking in his
>> boots with fear!
>
> Quivering! That poor little slow learner, Stripped Phread, has finally
> discovered after *ten years* (he claims to have been a member of the
> original Magnequest Mob)

That's a lie, asshole. I have made no such claim. I was there but didn't
participate in your endless, idiotic war. But you *DID* try to steal a pair
of LeFevre's transformers, and have been lying about it ever since.

Your brown-nosed butt buddy Byrns knows it, too.

Too bad Glass Audio saw what a liar you were and dumped your worthless ass.

Whatever; I've had enough of your crap and like so many before me, I'm outta
here. No need to plonk you, it's almost as easy to unsubscribe from RAT and
get a breath of fresh air.

Just one last thing, asshole: go fuck yourself.

<snip the rest of your lies>

glas...@yahoo.com

Nov 3, 2007, 1:31:42 PM11/3/07
On Nov 3, 4:24 pm, "Phread" <nob...@nospam.com> wrote:
> "Andre Jute" <fiul...@yahoo.com> wrote in messagenews:1194024668....@o3g2000hsb.googlegroups.com...

> > On Nov 2, 4:39 pm, John Byrns <byr...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> >> Oh No, not the dreaded "plonking", I'm sure Andre is quaking in his
> >> boots with fear!
>
> > Quivering! That poor little slow learner, Stripped Phread, has finally
> > discovered after *ten years* (he claims to have been a member of the
> > original Magnequest Mob)
>
> That's a lie, asshole. I have made no such claim. I was there but didn't
> participate in your endless, idiotic war.

You're right, Phread. I too was a lurker on RAT in the days of the
Magnequest Gang of Thugs and I don't remember you taking part in that
amusing flame war.

> But you *DID* try to steal a pair
> of LeFevre's transformers, and have been lying about it ever since.

Nah. Mike LeFevre was forced to recant that lie several time on RAT.
Dan Schmalle of Electronic Tonalities came on RAT and said *he* gave
those transformers to Andre. He also called Andre "a prince of
reviewers". He also called Mike LeFevre a liar. This is LeFevre's
biggest distributor calling LeFevre a liar and calling Andre a prince
among men. Look it up on Google.

> Your brown-nosed butt buddy Byrns knows it, too.

I have no way of telling how Mr Byrns views these events but the facts
are incontrovertible. Mike LeFevre lied that Andre stole transformers
from Magnequest and was forced to admit he never sent Andre any
transformers. Look it up on Google.

> Too bad Glass Audio saw what a liar you were and dumped your worthless ass.

The Boss charged my professional journal ten dollars a word for an
article and made out the big discount was a special favour to me. It
is hard to imagine that a hobby magazine like Glass Audio can afford a
writer like Andre for long.

> Whatever; I've had enough of your crap and like so many before me, I'm outta
> here. No need to plonk you, it's almost as easy to unsubscribe from RAT and
> get a breath of fresh air.

You could start your own threads instead of spending all your time
shouting "horseshit" in threads The Boss started.

> Just one last thing, asshole: go fuck yourself.

You're losing it, Phread.

> <snip the rest of your lies>

I don't see what is so offensive in the rest of Andre's post that you
should want to stop other people reading it. That's good advice The
Boss offers your little gang of trouble-makers when he tells you to
tearn to use a killfile:

Andre Jute <fiu...@yahoo.com> aslo wrote:

> that bullying and intimidation have zero
> effect on me.
>
> Perhaps, once anonymous Stripped-Phread discovers how, he can show
> Poopie, Worthless and the Garage Vermin how to use a killfile. Half
> the posts on RAT are from those idiots telling everyone how much they
> hate me -- hardly a tube subject.And then those clowns, who make zero
> tube-related posts, and know nothing about tubes, and cause all the
> unpleasantness on RAT by their thefts and lies and ignorance and above
> all by their envy of their betters, want to throw me out because my
> tube posts make them feel inferior. What will they demand if I ever
> actually commit an error (unlikely but always possible) -- the death
> penalty? It's a circus on RAT, my brothers, irrationality a-go-go.
>
> > Regards,
> >
> > John Byrns
> >
> > --
> > Surf my web pages at, http://fmamradios.com/
>
> Andre Jute
> Select vestryman, RAT

"It's a circus on RAT, my brothers, irrationality a-go-go." Doesn't
such a brilliant quip at least give you pause for thought about what
you're doing and saying, Phread?

I hope you're happier wherever you go next.

With kind regards,

Gray Glasser

John Byrns

Nov 3, 2007, 1:52:48 PM11/3/07
In article <13ip85q...@news.supernews.com>,
"Phread" <nob...@nospam.com> wrote:

> "Andre Jute" <fiu...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > On Nov 2, 4:39 pm, John Byrns <byr...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> >> Oh No, not the dreaded "plonking", I'm sure Andre is quaking in his
> >> boots with fear!
> >
> > Quivering! That poor little slow learner, Stripped Phread, has finally
> > discovered after *ten years* (he claims to have been a member of the
> > original Magnequest Mob)
>
> That's a lie, asshole. I have made no such claim. I was there but didn't
> participate in your endless, idiotic war. But you *DID* try to steal a pair
> of LeFevre's transformers, and have been lying about it ever since.
>
> Your brown-nosed butt buddy Byrns knows it, too.

Actually I don't "know it too", I don't know anything about it one way
or the other. The "war" apparently started over in something called the
"Joe List", or maybe it was the "Joe Net", and it apparently revolved
around Andre's columns in Glass Audio, and these so called "stolen"
transformers. The "Gang" eventually brought the "war" to "RAT" where
Andre had been innocently posting for some months prior to the arrival
of the "Gang". By the time the "Gang" brought the "war" to "RAT" there
was no way for me to tell what had gone on previously on the "Joe Net",
as there was no archive available.

Without having seen the start of the "war" on the "Joe Net", I got the
impression that the trouble started with Andre's review of the SEX
amplifier in Glass Audio, and the fact that Andre didn't give the
optional Magnequest upgrade transformers for the SEX amplifier an
unqualified thumbs up rating over the stock transformers, for listening
to all kinds of music, IIRC he said each transformer had its own set of
strengths and weaknesses. This apparently didn't sit too well with the
Magnequest crowd that populated the "Joe Net" and they attacked,
eventually brining their attack here to "RAT" when they found that Andre
had been quietly posting here for some time without any great fanfare.

For anyone that thinks Andre started the trouble here, I suggest they go
back in the Google archives and notice that Andre had been posting here
for some months without any controversy, until the "Gang" suddenly
invaded and unleashed all Hell on Andre, and as they say "the rest is
history".

Peter Wieck

Nov 3, 2007, 8:11:24 PM11/3/07
John:

The problem with blackmail is that it never ends. I am sure that
whatever Andre has on you cannot be any worse than the present
universal perception that an otherwise intelligent person such as you
has become a (rather dull and blunter by the minute) tool in the hands
of a hack.

Peter Wieck
Wyncote, PA

Andre Jute

Nov 3, 2007, 8:40:01 PM11/3/07
On Nov 3, 5:52 pm, John Byrns <byr...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> In article <13ip85qq8t9g...@news.supernews.com>,
>

> "Phread" <nob...@nospam.com> wrote:
> > "Andre Jute" <fiul...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Even Creepy Mike LeFevre wouldn't have been so stupid as to tell his
lie that I stole transformers from him on the Joenet (official name
the "Sound List"). Doc Botlehead aka Dan Schmalle, who had actually
sent me the Magnequest Peerless TFA204 in question as an upgrade to
his SEX amp that I was reviewing, was a Joenet member and would have
called Creepy Mike Magnequest a liar there and then. As it was,
Bottlehead came on RAT and told everyone that Mike is a liar. By the
way, Dan Schmallle's Electronic Tonalities in Poulsbo, WA, was then
the biggest Magnequest distributor in the world, so it was Creepy
Mike's own bosom buddy and biggest salesman calling him a liar!

And even after admitting on RAT that he lied about it, Creepy Mike
LeFevre again several times told that lie!

> Without having seen the start of the "war" on the "Joe Net", I got the
> impression that the trouble started with Andre's review of the SEX
> amplifier in Glass Audio,

That was later, a continuation of the trouble. But you're right, it
started with an editorial I wrote in Glass Audio implying that high Z
primary transformers are the most desirable. At the time Creepy Mike
LeFevre made only low-impedance transformers, though I was so little
interested in his wares that I didn't even know that much about him.
Creepy Mike and his gang fell on me, screeching that I was
unsufficiently "respectful" of "our Mikey" and had "attacked his
livelihood". They demanded an apology for an offense I hadn't
committed, much like John Mayberry recently insistently and repeatedly
demanded I apologize to the engineers for something I hadn't said;
that sort of spurious demand for an apology is simple bullying by
control freaks. I kicked the Magnequest Scum in the teeth for their
assault on free speech and they swore eternal enmity or something
equally dumb.

>and the fact that Andre didn't give the
> optional Magnequest upgrade transformers for the SEX amplifier an
> unqualified thumbs up rating over the stock transformers, for listening
> to all kinds of music, IIRC he said each transformer had its own set of
> strengths and weaknesses.

The Magnequest Peerless TFA-204 output transformers were so badly
made, they fell apart in the post. They had less than 6H primary
impedance. In listening tests the Magnequests couldn't beat the stock
transformers which were, wait for it, Thordarson vertical transformers
from tube-era television sets... Those little Magnequest transformers
were trash. The two kinds of bigger Magnequest transformers I received
for testing from a Japanese amp-maker weren't much chop either in
comparative technical and blind listening tests, being comprehensively
beaten by the Lundahls and all the other mainstream brands, most at
less cost, some like the Lundahls at less than half the Magnequest
price!

>This apparently didn't sit too well with the
> Magnequest crowd that populated the "Joe Net" and they attacked,
> eventually brining their attack here to "RAT" when they found that Andre
> had been quietly posting here for some time without any great fanfare.

That Magnequest Scum made a habit of attacking and driving off the net
any designer who didn't use and specify Magnequest transformers; it is
by such despicable means that LeFevre built the reputation of his
brand. I saw it happen to others who left the net or made humiliating
submissions to be allowed to stay on the net, and when that Magnequest
scum tried it on me I warned Mike that I'm a professional polemicist
who learned his business in places where second prize is a bullet in
the back of the neck, that I take no prisoners, and that he would hurt
forever if he were dumb enough to fuck with me. It turned out Creepy
Mike and all his pals were profoundly stupid, as I knew such bullies
would be.

> For anyone that thinks Andre started the trouble here, I suggest they go
> back in the Google archives and notice that Andre had been posting here
> for some months without any controversy, until the "Gang" suddenly
> invaded and unleashed all Hell on Andre, and as they say "the rest is
> history".

Creepy Mike LeFevre publicly and repeatedly announced that if RAT
would not exclude me, he and his gang would wreck RAT. Instead his
business got wrecked and the reputations and psyches of his mob were
sliced into ribbons; some will never recover. I made a seven-figure
sum directly and indirectly out of Creepy's Mike's demise, laughed all
the way to the bank, and got several insistent invitations to bed and
breakfast with ladies who apparently fixate on dominant flame
warriors.

It's a genie we cannot put back in the bottle. I liked being an
unobtrusive member of RAT those first two years I was here mainly as a
lurker, learning my hobby; the net was the first place I'd ever been
unnoticed in my life. But suddenly, that Magnequest Scum by forcing me
to put them down turned me into Wyatt Earp, and now every little
scumball on the net who fancies himself a flame warrior comes to RAT
to hurl himself against my ankles to prove he's a man. We have seen it
again and again; I don't even remember the names of the ones who
crawled away hurt. The current crowd of wannabes include Poopie
Stevenson, the garage vermin Yon Yaeger, Worthless Wiecky, and this
leftover Magnequest scumball Stripped Phread, together the most
unappetizing bunch of ignorant zero-talent shower-stall pudding-pulls
it has ever been RAT's misfortune to "welcome".

> Regards,
>
> John Byrns
>
> --
> Surf my web pages at, http://fmamradios.com/

Still and all, we're getting more good work done on RAT than in any
recent year. The wreckers whose names I don't even remember have
failed; the current lot of wannabe wreckers whom I named above will
fail, and in a while none of us will remember their names.

Andre Jute
Charisma is the talent of inducing apoplexy in losers by merely
existing

Andre Jute

Nov 3, 2007, 9:19:39 PM11/3/07
On Nov 3, 5:31 pm, glassg...@yahoo.com wrote:
> On Nov 3, 4:24 pm, "Phread" <nob...@nospam.com> wrote:

> > > Quivering! That poor little slow learner, Stripped Phread, has finally
> > > discovered after *ten years* (he claims to have been a member of the
> > > original Magnequest Mob)
>
> > That's a lie, asshole. I have made no such claim. I was there but didn't
> > participate in your endless, idiotic war.
>
> You're right, Phread. I too was a lurker on RAT in the days of the
> Magnequest Gang of Thugs and I don't remember you taking part in that
> amusing flame war.

The little creep's name was Fred then, before he came out and became
the lisping old queen Phreaddie Horseshit.

> > But you *DID* try to steal a pair
> > of LeFevre's transformers, and have been lying about it ever since.
>
> Nah. Mike LeFevre was forced to recant that lie several time on RAT.
> Dan Schmalle of Electronic Tonalities came on RAT and said *he* gave
> those transformers to Andre. He also called Andre "a prince of
> reviewers". He also called Mike LeFevre a liar. This is LeFevre's
> biggest distributor calling LeFevre a liar and calling Andre a prince
> among men. Look it up on Google.
>
> > Your brown-nosed butt buddy Byrns knows it, too.
>
> I have no way of telling how Mr Byrns views these events but the facts
> are incontrovertible. Mike LeFevre lied that Andre stole transformers
> from Magnequest and was forced to admit he never sent Andre any
> transformers. Look it up on Google.
>
> > Too bad Glass Audio saw what a liar you were and dumped your worthless ass.
>
> The Boss charged my professional journal ten dollars a word for an
> article and made out the big discount was a special favour to me. It
> is hard to imagine that a hobby magazine like Glass Audio can afford a
> writer like Andre for long.

Hey! That was a favour for you as my old roomie whose dad gave me a
scholarship to see that you didn't come home with the clap. If you
blare it out like that, the glossies will start thinking I'm cheap.

Creepy Mike LeFevre of Magnequest bragged that Glass Audio fired me
because he threatened to withdraw his advertising. A minute's thought
will tell anyone with brains how foolish this claim is. Magnequest's
advertising was miserably small and Creepy was more trouble than
profit to anyone who had any dealings with him. Of course, I couldn't
be fired by Glass Audio as I never worked there, I just wrote a few
articles and editorials when they were trying to move the image of the
magazine upmarket. As you guessed, for them to pay me ten times or so
more than anyone else was not a sustainable position.

> > Whatever; I've had enough of your crap and like so many before me, I'm outta
> > here. No need to plonk you, it's almost as easy to unsubscribe from RAT and
> > get a breath of fresh air.
>
> You could start your own threads instead of spending all your time
> shouting "horseshit" in threads The Boss started.
>
> > Just one last thing, asshole: go fuck yourself.
>
> You're losing it, Phread.
>
> > <snip the rest of your lies>
>
> I don't see what is so offensive in the rest of Andre's post that you
> should want to stop other people reading it. That's good advice The
> Boss offers your little gang of trouble-makers when he tells you to
> tearn to use a killfile:
>

> Andre Jute <fiul...@yahoo.com> aslo wrote:
>

> > that bullying and intimidation have zero
> > effect on me.
>
> > Perhaps, once anonymous Stripped-Phread discovers how, he can show
> > Poopie, Worthless and the Garage Vermin how to use a killfile. Half
> > the posts on RAT are from those idiots telling everyone how much they
> > hate me -- hardly a tube subject.And then those clowns, who make zero
> > tube-related posts, and know nothing about tubes, and cause all the
> > unpleasantness on RAT by their thefts and lies and ignorance and above
> > all by their envy of their betters, want to throw me out because my
> > tube posts make them feel inferior. What will they demand if I ever
> > actually commit an error (unlikely but always possible) -- the death
> > penalty? It's a circus on RAT, my brothers, irrationality a-go-go.
>
> > > Regards,
>
> > > John Byrns
>
> > > --
> > > Surf my web pages at, http://fmamradios.com/
>
> > Andre Jute
> > Select vestryman, RAT
>
> "It's a circus on RAT, my brothers, irrationality a-go-go." Doesn't
> such a brilliant quip at least give you pause for thought about what
> you're doing and saying, Phread?

The important concept there is that these jerks try to blow everything
I do out of proportion: "What will they demand if I ever actually

commit an error (unlikely but always possible) -- the death penalty?"

> I hope you're happier wherever you go next.

If he stays here, Phreaddie Horseshit will give himself ulcers
worrying about what I do, that's for sure. Control freakies like him
are far happier on moderated conferences where the orderliness of
conduct compensates, at least to the control freakies, for the low
quality of discourse.

> With kind regards,
>
> Gray Glasser

Andre Jute
Catch a fool by his envy -- Siegfried von Holst

Peter Wieck

Nov 3, 2007, 10:34:50 PM11/3/07
On Nov 3, 7:40 pm, Andre Jute <fiul...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> More tripe with nothing to do with tubes.

Andre:

You are a hack.
You are dull.
You lie.
You lie repeatedly.
You accomplish nothing - which is nothing new for you.

Get your meds adjusted. Get a life. You _will_ be happier.

Peter Wieck
Wyncote, PA

Jon Yaeger

Nov 4, 2007, 8:24:41 AM11/4/07

John,

Is there any truth to the allegation that Andre conned the Lundahl folks
into giving him free iron in exchange for a review that was never published
about an amp he never built with them?

(Oh, Andre - If you care to respond please do so as Glass Grey - I've got
your primary name blocked).

Thank you.

Jon

Andre Jute

Nov 4, 2007, 9:17:14 AM11/4/07
No sooner is one lie of the Magnequest Scum exposed than another is
thrown up by the Magnequest soclpuppets:

On Nov 4, 1:24 pm, Jon Yaeger <jon...@bellsouth.net> wrote:

> Is there any truth to the allegation that Andre conned the Lundahl folks
> into giving him free iron in exchange for a review that was never published
> about an amp he never built with them?

This is a lie originally told by Michael LeFevre of Magnequest
Transformers, Philadelphia, and long since exposed as a lie.

> (Oh, Andre - If you care to respond please do so as Glass Grey - I've got
> your primary name blocked).

The Magnequest Scum sockpuppet Jon Yaeger tells lies about me but
doesn't even want to listen to the truth. That sort of false
accusation, when he knows it is false, is what makes Yaeger and the
rest of the Magnequest Mob scum.

Yaeger's is typical Magnequest Scum behaviour. The behaviour of Mike
LeFevre's hangers-on stinks worse than the sound of Magnequest
Transformers, and that is hard to do!

> Thank you.
>
> Jon

You're a malicious liar, Jon Yaeger. You're scum.

Andre Jute
Zero tolerance for the enemies of fidelity

Andre Jute

Nov 4, 2007, 9:45:37 AM11/4/07

Eman

Nov 4, 2007, 10:05:13 AM11/4/07
"Jon Yaeger" <jon...@bellsouth.net> wrote in message news:C3533249.A09AA%jon...@bellsouth.net...

> Is there any truth to the allegation that Andre conned the Lundahl folks
> into giving him free iron in exchange for a review that was never published
> about an amp he never built with them?

Actually it was a book, that was to have described a series of twelve
progressively more complex amplifiers based on Lundahl iron. Look
for a posting on 12/20/1998 titled "More Christmas Goodies: the Real
McCoy T49 flies in (was Re: Christmas goodies: the Real McCoy T43)."
There, Andre announces among other things that some of the designs
are slated for commercial production!

Later, in a thread dated 12/30/2003 titled "Dissecting T68bis Minus
Zero" Andre explains why the amps were never produces, the book
never published:

> But, with a publishers contract in my hand, I cancelled that book
> because the slime one met in tube audio newsgroups did not
> deserve such a labour of love, where the return for several months
> of my work would not pay my liquor bill over the same period.
> The Magnequest Scum, in that regard at least, succeeded in
> silencing me. It is everyone elses loss.

The world was not worthy of such brilliance... The project was ruined
by external agents, not Andre's inability to carry it out. In psychology
this is known as an "alloplastic defense." He might as well have said,
"The dog ate my homework." Hilarious. I am constantly amazed by
how accurately the textbooks describe and predict Andre's reactions.

Jon, you can't defeat this madness by force of reason or persuasion.
You can only observe it and marvel at the complexity of the human
mind as revealed through psychopathology.

Peter Wieck

Nov 4, 2007, 10:14:42 AM11/4/07
On Nov 4, 9:17 am, Andre Jute <fiul...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> You're a malicious liar, Jon Yaeger. You're scum.

Pretty soon, Andre, you will start posting like Allison. The primary
difference being that he *does* know something about tubes.

As to the rest of it:

Oh, I dunno. Which would one choose to believe? An egoist of long
standing with a list of lies, poses and misrepresentations that would
fill a volume the size of the OED in agate type?

Or a business person supporting the audio hobby who *MUST* rely on
reputation and repeat customers to survive.

A hack of dubious qualification and a history of attack and
vituperation against all who might disagree with his positions.

Or, about anyone else?

I see no malice in Jon. That is your particular forte, Andre. You
retain every imagined slight and every fantastical challenge to your
self-annointed godhead as a personal attack. I suppose if one takes
one's self as a god and the originator of all things everything from
that choice is personal. What a sad, sick stupid excuse for a person
you are, Andre. I am sympathetic. Really.

In all, it seems a pretty cut-and-dried choice in a rational world.
OK, RAT is by no means a rational world, true. But Andre, you do stand
out as the primary source of irrationality here outshining all others
in every way as it applies.

Andre, get your meds adjusted. Get a life. You _will_ be happier.

Failing that, try making even *one* actual tube-specific, rational
post leaving your ego in the other room of your wretched little bed-
sit as you do it. Betcha you cannot.

Yeah, I guess to a narcissist, an attention is good attention.

Peter Wieck
Wyncote, PA

John Byrns

Nov 4, 2007, 10:43:52 AM11/4/07
In article <C3533249.A09AA%jon...@bellsouth.net>,
Jon Yaeger <jon...@bellsouth.net> wrote:

> John,
>
> Is there any truth to the allegation that Andre conned the Lundahl folks
> into giving him free iron in exchange for a review that was never published
> about an amp he never built with them?

Why are you asking me that question, how would I know the answer? You
should address your question directly to Andre, or even better to the
Lundahl folks.

Peter Wieck

Nov 4, 2007, 10:59:18 AM11/4/07
On Nov 4, 10:43 am, John Byrns <byr...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> Why are you asking me that question, how would I know the answer? You
> should address your question directly to Andre, or even better to the
> Lundahl folks.

Oh, come ON, John!

As Andre's water carrier, apologist, scribe and general wet-nurse, who
better than you to set the record straight - and without all of the
pretense and blather necessary to anything written by your charge?

Peter Wieck
Wyncote, PA

Jon Yaeger

Nov 4, 2007, 11:04:55 AM11/4/07
in article ZuudnWfOu-M2QrDa...@rcn.net, Eman at
sse...@liame.com wrote on 11/4/07 10:05 AM:

Great reply. Thanks for the clarification & insight.

Jon

Jon Yaeger

Nov 4, 2007, 11:06:48 AM11/4/07
in article 1194189282.3...@50g2000hsm.googlegroups.com, Peter Wieck
at pf...@aol.com wrote on 11/4/07 10:14 AM:

> On Nov 4, 9:17 am, Andre Jute <fiul...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>> You're a malicious liar, Jon Yaeger. You're scum.

I asked if the ALLEGATIONS were true. That is not the same as being a
malicious liar. A brilliant wordsmith & copyright expert as yourself should
be able to tell the difference.

It's clear I hit a nerve here . . . Your reaction speaks volumes!

Jon

Jon Yaeger

Nov 4, 2007, 11:08:16 AM11/4/07
in article byrnsj-E0B5DE....@newsclstr03.news.prodigy.net, John
Byrns at byr...@sbcglobal.net wrote on 11/4/07 10:43 AM:

Well John, you claim to have been there from the beginning.

I'm looking for a witness, pro or con.

Why do you evade the question? Do you have no knowledge of it?

Jon

John Byrns

Nov 4, 2007, 11:09:25 AM11/4/07
In article <1194191958....@57g2000hsv.googlegroups.com>,
Peter Wieck <pf...@aol.com> wrote:

Peter, I can only say that you are being silly, you can do better than
that. How are you proposing that I set the record straight when I don't
have any knowledge of what may have transpired between Andre and Lundahl?

Andre Jute

Nov 4, 2007, 11:27:58 AM11/4/07
On Nov 4, 4:09 pm, John Byrns <byr...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> In article <1194191958.085913.85...@57g2000hsv.googlegroups.com>,

John:

Looks to me like you're the elected next victim of the Magnequest
Scum surrogates here on RAT. I see Worthless Wiecky and Jon Yeager
already hounding you, presumably soon to be joined by their new buddy
"eman", and also the runaway Stripped-Phread when he is turned around
in Philly and sent right back here to do his "duty".

But "eman" has already given the game away by quoting extensively from
the Google Archive. If he knows where to find those posts, he also
knows where to find the post in which Per Lundahl in an open letter to
RAT says that he is perfectly satisfied that with the outcome of all
his contacts with me.

This is a smear-job concocted by MIchael LeFevre of Magnequest
Transformers; I imagine the phone lines have been hot and emails have
been flying.

The predilection to cod-psych of "eman" makes me wonder if he is Henry
Pasternak in drag.

Andre Jute
No real corpses were harmed in the assembly of my golem Worthless
Wieckless. I made him by stuffing a cow's bladder with pig offal. --
Creepy Mike LeFevre, Magnequest Transformers, Philadelphia

John Byrns

Nov 4, 2007, 11:38:00 AM11/4/07
In article <C35358A0.A09C4%jon...@bellsouth.net>,
Jon Yaeger <jon...@bellsouth.net> wrote:

> in article byrnsj-E0B5DE....@newsclstr03.news.prodigy.net, John
> Byrns at byr...@sbcglobal.net wrote on 11/4/07 10:43 AM:
>
> > In article <C3533249.A09AA%jon...@bellsouth.net>,
> > Jon Yaeger <jon...@bellsouth.net> wrote:
> >
> >> John,
> >>
> >> Is there any truth to the allegation that Andre conned the Lundahl folks
> >> into giving him free iron in exchange for a review that was never published
> >> about an amp he never built with them?
> >
> > Why are you asking me that question, how would I know the answer? You
> > should address your question directly to Andre, or even better to the
> > Lundahl folks.
> >

> > Regards,
> >
> > John Byrns
>

> Well John, you claim to have been there from the beginning.

When did I "claim to have been there from the beginning"? The beginning
was on the "Joe Net", and I have stated on many occasions that I have no
knowledge of what may have transpired there. I don't know when Mike of
Magnequest may have first accused Andre of this, but that is irrelevant
because even if I had access to the "Joe Net" that would only have told
me what the accusations against Andre were, it would not have given me
direct knowledge of the truth or falsity of those accusations.

> I'm looking for a witness, pro or con.

Well I can tell you that I wasn't involved in Andre's negotiations with
Lundahl, and I don't have a clue what they might have involved. I have
no knowledge one way or the other of whether Andre "conned" the Lundahl
folks. I am not, was not, a witness to Andre's dealings with the
Londahl folks. Again I would suggest that if you really want to get at
the truth, you should contact the parties directly involved,
particularly Lundahl.

> Why do you evade the question? Do you have no knowledge of it?

Exactly, I wasn't there, why do you think I would have knowledge of it?
You can't convict Andre of "conning" Lundahl simply on the basis of the
fact that I wasn't a witness to his dealings with Lundahl.

Eman

Nov 4, 2007, 12:49:02 PM11/4/07
"Andre Jute" <fiu...@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:1194193678.9...@57g2000hsv.googlegroups.com...

> But "eman" has already given the game away by quoting extensively from
> the Google Archive. If he knows where to find those posts, he also
> knows where to find the post in which Per Lundahl in an open letter to
> RAT says that he is perfectly satisfied that with the outcome of all
> his contacts with me.

Two letters from Per Lundahl were posted to r.a.t., one by Bob C and
the other by Andre. They can be found in these threads:

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.audio.tubes/browse_thread/thread/5f26b611e0dde124/fd9115980c36f749?lnk=st&q=lundahl+letter+jute+group%3Arec.audio.tubes#fd9115980c36f749

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.audio.tubes/browse_thread/thread/2168a630d57646a8/c70a30d247e6b11e?lnk=st&q=lundahl+letter+jute+group%3Arec.audio.tubes#c70a30d247e6b11e

The letters show several things:

1) In January, 1997, Andre Jute contacted Per Lundahl and entered
into a contract with him to supply the schematic of a "high-quality
tube amplifier" in exchange for twelve transformers.
2) Per Lundahl had the expectation that Andre Jute would write a
book about tube amplifiers.
3) As of November, 1998, Andre had supplied Lundahl with a set of
schematics using his transformers "showing the result of many
hours of work."

However, what the letters do NOT show is that Lundahl was "perfectly
satisfied" with Andre's work. At the time of writing, 11/27/1998, the
letter specifically and unambiguously states in its last sentences that
Andre's work was delayed, that Andre had not satisfied the contract,
but that Lundahl was "confident" Andre would eventually deliver in
the future:

> Thus I am confident Mr. Jute will fulfill his part of the deal. As we
> all know, things always take much more time than originally
> estimated.

This is the open letter Andre refers to and the last correspondence
from Per Lundahl posted on this group.

So, was Lundahl's confidence rewarded? We know the book was
never published. Andre posted two schematics of amplifiers from
the so-called "Real McCoy Modular Amplifier Series 'Lundahl'". He
subsequently took the schematics down and dropped the "Lundahl"
attribution from his future work (by request of Lundahl?) after public
review of the designs showed them to be incompetent and non-
functional. This is also verifiable in the archives. Although there is
a schematics section on the Lundahl site showing many third-party
projects, not a single one of them is a Jute design.

The objective facts show that the Lundahl contract was, from start to
finish, a complete failure. Per Lundahl supplied twelve pieces of iron
and received nothing of value in return. In fact, the whole episode was
an embarrassment to the company, as Lundahl's letters hint. Taking
into account Andre's illness, I don't believe Andre consciously intended
to defraud Lundahl from the start. But the outcome was inevitable.
In Lundahl's own words, Andre never fulfilled his part of the deal.

I hope this clarifies the situation with respect to Andre and Lundahl.

Multi-grid

Nov 4, 2007, 12:56:08 PM11/4/07
On Nov 4, 2:40 am, Andre Jute <fiul...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Even Creepy Mike LeFevre wouldn't have been so stupid as to tell his
> lie that I stole transformers from him on the Joenet (official name
> the "Sound List"). Doc Botlehead aka Dan Schmalle, who had actually
> sent me the Magnequest Peerless TFA204 in question as an upgrade to
> his SEX amp that I was reviewing, was a Joenet member and would have
> called Creepy Mike Magnequest a liar there and then. As it was,
> Bottlehead came on RAT and told everyone that Mike is a liar. By the
> way, Dan Schmallle's Electronic Tonalities in Poulsbo, WA, was then
> the biggest Magnequest distributor in the world, so it was Creepy
> Mike's own bosom buddy and biggest salesman calling him a liar!
>

> And even after admitting on RAT that he lied about it, Creepy Mike
> LeFevre again several times told that lie

> Creepy Mike LeFevre publicly and repeatedly announced that if RAT
> would not exclude me, he and his gang would wreck RAT.

Andre,
Would you be so kind as to direct me to the archives where this
exchange is stored? I would find it very useful, very useful indeed.
The first would be of greater importance to me, but they'd be quite
valuable at any rate.
cheers,
Douglas

Jon Yaeger

Nov 4, 2007, 1:08:48 PM11/4/07

Enjoy your shit sandwich, Andre.

Now . . . WHO is the "malicious liar" . . . . and "scum" ??

Yum yumm . . . . eat 'em up!

Jon

* * * * * *

in article b9ednTmsbebVm7Pa...@rcn.net, Eman at

Andre Jute

Nov 4, 2007, 1:15:14 PM11/4/07

You might ask "eman", Dougles. He seems to have the knack of Google. I
was there when it happened, so I have no need to waste time looking it
up. -- Andre Jute

Multi-grid

Nov 4, 2007, 1:28:43 PM11/4/07
> up. -- Andre Jute- Hide quoted text -

eman didn't claim they existed, you did. So I leave it to you.
cheers,
Douglas

Andre Jute

Nov 4, 2007, 1:32:22 PM11/4/07
As I said, this is a smear-job concocted by MIchael LeFevre of
Magnequest Transformers. It was standard practice for the Magnequest
Scum to make everythign that anyone said who recommended any other
transformer into a flame war that would throw mud at the maker of that
transformer.

"eman" has no track record on RAT. But his post is full of the
distortions and lies the Magnequest Scum fomented. We need take only
one example:

> He
> subsequently took the schematics down and dropped the "Lundahl"
> attribution from his future work (by request of Lundahl?) after public
> review of the designs showed them to be incompetent and non-
> functional.

This single sentence contains the following lies and false innuendoes:

> He subsequently took the schematics down

Lie No. 1. A selection of the schematics have been on the web
consistently since they were first created. The current version is the
T44 "Populaire" on my netsite on the cover page of Jute on Amps, and
extensively described in the KISS documents also on my netsite.

>and dropped the "Lundahl"
> attribution from his future work

Lie No. 2. Those amps are still described as the "Lundahl Modular
Series 300B" whenever it is necessary to describe them as a group.

>(by request of Lundahl?)

Lie No. 3. No one at Lundahl made any such request.

>after public
> review of the designs showed them to be incompetent and non-
> functional.

Lie No. 4. The only people who claimed the designs were "incompetent
and non-functionaL" were Michael Lefevre of Magnequest transformers,
who has a financial interest that was threatened by the superior and
cheaper Lundahl transformers, and his hangers-on. Those designs are
still in circulation, and built by many DIYers, as *precisely the same
circuit* as originally traduced by Lefevre and the Magnequest Scum.

That's four lies in a single sentence told by anonymous "eman". Every
other sentence in his letter is similarly loaded with lies and false
insinuations. I give "eman's" meretricious letter in full below for
connoisseurs of smear jobs.

Andre Jute
for amps on the net ten years after anonymous "eman" claims they were
withdrawn!

On Nov 4, 5:49 pm, "Eman" <sser...@liame.com> wrote:
> "Andre Jute" <fiul...@yahoo.com> wrote in messagenews:1194193678.9...@57g2000hsv.googlegroups.com...

> > But "eman" has already given the game away by quoting extensively from
> > the Google Archive. If he knows where to find those posts, he also
> > knows where to find the post in which Per Lundahl in an open letter to
> > RAT says that he is perfectly satisfied that with the outcome of all
> > his contacts with me.
>
> Two letters from Per Lundahl were posted to r.a.t., one by Bob C and
> the other by Andre. They can be found in these threads:
>

> http://groups.google.com/group/rec.audio.tubes/browse_thread/thread/5...
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/rec.audio.tubes/browse_thread/thread/2...

Andre Jute

Nov 4, 2007, 1:38:35 PM11/4/07
On Nov 4, 6:08 pm, Jon Yaeger <jon...@bellsouth.net> wrote:
> Enjoy your shit sandwich, Andre.
>
> Now . . . WHO is the "malicious liar" . . . . and "scum" ??

Why, you are, little envious Yaeger, and anonymous "eman" beside you.

> Yum yumm . . . . eat 'em up!
>
> Jon

Seems to me, sonny, that you would have been smarter to wait for my
reply to anonymous "eman" before you started gloating:

> [...]

insinuations. I give "eman's" meretricious letter in full below for
connoisseurs of smear jobs.

Andre Jute
for amps on the net ten years after anonymous "eman" claims they were
withdrawn!

On Nov 4, 5:49 pm, "Eman" <sser...@liame.com> wrote:

> "Andre Jute" <fiul...@yahoo.com> wrote in messagenews:1194193678.9...@57g2000hsv.googlegroups.com...

> > But "eman" has already given the game away by quoting extensively from
> > the Google Archive. If he knows where to find those posts, he also
> > knows where to find the post in which Per Lundahl in an open letter to
> > RAT says that he is perfectly satisfied that with the outcome of all
> > his contacts with me.
>
> Two letters from Per Lundahl were posted to r.a.t., one by Bob C and
> the other by Andre. They can be found in these threads:

Gray Glass

Nov 4, 2007, 1:42:49 PM11/4/07
I think the facts speak for themselves, and you do not do well by them.

You jump around like a politician in the spotlight caught in a lie.
Apparently, since you have taken a hiatus from publishing books, maybe you
should consider a political career . . . . dogcatcher of County Cork,
perhaps?

You claim a smear job and refute insignificant details. Well, how about the
significant ones? Can you prove that Lundahl didn't send you 12
transformers? Can you show anyone the book you promised to write?

Nah, of course not.

Jon

Peter Wieck

Nov 4, 2007, 2:09:30 PM11/4/07
On Nov 4, 11:09 am, John Byrns <byr...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> In article

> Peter, I can only say that you are being silly, you can do better than
> that. How are you proposing that I set the record straight when I don't
> have any knowledge of what may have transpired between Andre and Lundahl?

Well, you can start by asking him on the off-chance that he would
possibly tell his caretaker and wet-nurse the truth. Certainly he is
not capable of such directness himself.

Peter Wieck
Wyncote, PA

Peter Wieck

Nov 4, 2007, 3:22:24 PM11/4/07
On Nov 4, 1:28 pm, Multi-grid <pent...@netscape.com> wrote:

> eman didn't claim they existed, you did. So I leave it to you.

Don't hold your breath.

Peter Wieck
Wyncote, PA

Henry Pasternack

Nov 4, 2007, 3:24:32 PM11/4/07

> Lie No. 1. A selection of the schematics have been on the web
> consistently since they were first created.

False. Andre removed the T-series schematics from his website
about one week after posting the original T-43 design.

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.audio.tubes/browse_frm/thread/f4130feb04f15184/9429d7dad9989e86?hl=en&lnk=st&q=#9429d7dad9989e86

In a thread titled "Where are Jute Schematics", dated 12/24/1998,
Andre said he took the schematics down for an indefinite period of
time on account of "interference" by MagneQuest.:

> They were up for discussion. The discussion is finished except for
> some interesting subsidiary and extraneous matters raised which I'm
> discussing offlist with interested parties because on the newsgroup
> there is too much interference from the Magnequest Mob spewing
> their bile. One or more of those schematics may go up on the net
> again after my book appears; it depends on the publisher.

I can invalidate Andre's other arguments with direct references from
the Google archives, but this should suffice to show that Andre has
no credibility on the subject.

Peter Wieck

Nov 4, 2007, 3:28:36 PM11/4/07
On Nov 4, 1:38 pm, Andre Jute <fiul...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> "eman" has no track record on RAT.

Perhaps not, but he sure has you dead-to-rights. Nor did it take him
long to get there.

Peter Wieck
Wyncote, PA

Andre Jute

Nov 4, 2007, 4:26:03 PM11/4/07
Hey-ho! Like I said, a smear-job concocted by MIchael LeFevre of
Magnequest Transformers. Here is the second in command of the
Magnequest Mob, Henry Pasternack, aka Pompass Plodnick, who totally
disgraced himself on RAT by lying on professional matters "in my zeal
to flame Andre", child molester, homosexual pornography-monger, thief,
etc, etc.

On Nov 4, 8:24 pm, "Henry Pasternack" <f...@bar.com> wrote:
> "Andre Jute" <fiul...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> > Lie No. 1. A selection of the schematics have been on the web
> > consistently since they were first created.
>
> False. Andre removed the T-series schematics from his website

Huh? T stands for "type". All my designs have a type number
abbreviated T; we were talking about the Type 201 SEntry only
yesterday. I have never in my life withdrawn a schematic, never mind
all my schematics as Plodnick claims. Some go into abeyance when they
earn a buck by use elsewhere, but that is not to withdraw but to
repurpose them.

> about one week after posting the original T-43 design.
>

> http://groups.google.com/group/rec.audio.tubes/browse_frm/thread/f413...

> In a thread titled "Where are Jute Schematics", dated 12/24/1998,
> Andre said he took the schematics down for an indefinite period of
> time on account of "interference" by MagneQuest.:
>
> > They were up for discussion. The discussion is finished except for
> > some interesting subsidiary and extraneous matters raised which I'm
> > discussing offlist with interested parties because on the newsgroup
> > there is too much interference from the Magnequest Mob spewing
> > their bile. One or more of those schematics may go up on the net
> > again after my book appears; it depends on the publisher.

Pftt. What a naive idiot this Pasternack is. There is a difference
between a discussion document and a final circuit. you poor dumb tenth-
rater. These days I even have a special page for it, called
"discussion circuits" or something like it.
http://members.lycos.co.uk/fiultra/Discussion%20Circuits.htm
The last few items discussed are left up there until new items
displace them

> I can invalidate Andre's other arguments with direct references from
> the Google archives, but this should suffice to show that Andre has
> no credibility on the subject.

Yawn. Another McCarthyite smear job. If you have "proof" of anything,
Pompass, you should present it, and I'll dance on your bones as I did
every time you tried these lies before. But what credibility a child
molester like you can offer us is another matter.

Unsigned out of comtemp for scum

Gray Glass

Nov 4, 2007, 4:41:26 PM11/4/07
Andre's SOLE defense in these matters is to mount ad hominem attacks. At
least he is consistent.

Whenever someone reveals Andre to by lying, he responds with red herrings,
slander, & libel.

YOU'RE EXPOSED Andre! And no nasty personal attacks or wimpy "unsigned out
of contempt" missives is going to change that.

Now off to R.A.O. - where you belong!!!

Jon

PS: Andre, do you like my sock-puppet? Just like yours, except I'm not
pretending to be someone else!

Multi-grid

Nov 4, 2007, 4:46:46 PM11/4/07

> I can invalidate Andre's other arguments with direct references from
> the Google archives, but this should suffice to show that Andre has
> no credibility on the subject.

Henry,
If you'd be so kind, please take these on then:

Even Creepy Mike LeFevre wouldn't have been so stupid as to tell his
lie that I stole transformers from him on the Joenet (official name
the "Sound List"). Doc Botlehead aka Dan Schmalle, who had actually
sent me the Magnequest Peerless TFA204 in question as an upgrade to
his SEX amp that I was reviewing, was a Joenet member and would have
called Creepy Mike Magnequest a liar there and then.

1a. As it was, Bottlehead came on RAT and told everyone that Mike is
a liar.

1b. By the way, Dan Schmallle's Electronic Tonalities in Poulsbo, WA,

was then the biggest Magnequest distributor in the world, so it was
Creepy
Mike's own bosom buddy and biggest salesman calling him a liar!

2. And even after admitting on RAT that he lied about it, Creepy Mike

LeFevre again several times told that lie

3. Creepy Mike LeFevre publicly and repeatedly announced that if RAT

would not exclude me, he and his gang would wreck RAT.

That should do for now...:)
cheers,
Douglas

Multi-grid

Nov 4, 2007, 7:05:45 PM11/4/07

I am not going to do anything so foolish as that. While it is obvious
that Andre has provided little to back up his point( and by little I
mean 1/--something large--), I've seen Lafever do some pretty damn
nasty and underhanded stuff. So then, one must remember that it takes
two to fight...:)

So far Andre makes claims that would be believeable if they were ever
substaniated. I suspend belief until that time. There has been far
more proof offered by Andre of his own shortcommings than by anybody
else. He can remedy this any time he wants, should it turn out to be
possible.
cheers,
Douglas

Andre Jute

Nov 4, 2007, 7:30:58 PM11/4/07
EXECUTIVE SUMMARY: Jon Yaeger claims a book by Andre Jute of which
whole chapters were published on RAT, which is the subject of over
1800 messages on RAT alone, was never written. Yaeger is exposed as a
liar by the evidence.

Jon Yaeger posing as Gray Glass <glas...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I think the facts speak for themselves,

You don't have the facts, you poor little tenth-rater. You have some
lies you have been fed by Pasternack. Now I shall smack you in the
face with your lies, scumface, like wet, rotting fish.

>and you do not do well by them.

I do very well by the facts, because I have them and you don't. I
merely withhold as many of the facts as necessary until all the little
Magnequest Scummies are balanced on the slipper slope of their lies
before I send a few facts tumbling along to shove you scum over the
edge.

****

> You claim a smear job and refute insignificant details.

To claim that my amp designs were incompetent is not an insignificant
detail. To claim that I withdrew the designs is not an insignificant
detail. Especially when the designs have been sitting on the net for a
decade, being built by DIYers. That I refuted these lies is
incontrovertible. Where is your apology, scumball?

Oh no, no apology, just more false accusations:

>Well, how about the
> significant ones? Can you prove that Lundahl didn't send you 12
> transformers?

Why, is it a crime for him to send me transformers?

If Mr Lundahl wants to tell you the details of our arrangements, that
is his privilege. I take the view that it is none of the business of
passing netscum like you, Yaeger or the rest of the Magnequest Scum.
After all, Creepy Mike LeFevre of Magnequest has a financial interest
in smearing other winders. This entire thread is another example of
how Creepy Mike Magnequest tries to smear other winders.

>Can you show anyone the book you promised to write?

I've shown it to everyone for many years now. Over a hundred thousand
people download chapters or circuits from it every year. You have
looked at it many times in envy, poor little Yaeger, and all your
buddies in the Magnequest Scum as well, hoping to find something to
criticise, and finding nothing among a general gnashing of teeth. The
index page is here
http://members.lycos.co.uk/fiultra/The%20KISS%20Amp%20INDEX.htm
and I have published huge sections of it on RAT which we know you, Jon
Yaeger, have seen because you commented on them in public, right here
on RAT, and which no one could have missed because discussion of them
took over the entire board several times, over 1300 messages
altogether:
http://groups.google.ie/group/rec.audio.tubes/search?hl=en&group=rec.audio.tubes&q=KISS&qt_g=Search+this+group
So, there is the book and the proof that you have seen it, Yaeger.

And then the sad, envious little fuckwit Yaeger really sinks himself:
> Nah, of course not.

Yah, of course. I do precisely what I say I will do. After years of
stalking me you should know at least that about me, poor envious
little Yaeger, or are you blind as well as stupid?

You're a false accuser, and scum, and a liar, Jon Yaeger, just like
the rest of the redneck trash in the Magnequest Scum trailer park.

> Jon

Andre Jute
Zero tolerance for Jon Yaeger, enemy of fidelity

for amps on the net ten years after the Mike LeFevre's Magnequest Scum
claims they were withdrawn!

Andre Jute

Nov 4, 2007, 7:35:26 PM11/4/07
The garage vermin Jon Yaeger posing as Gray Glass
<glas...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Andre's SOLE defense in these matters is to mount ad hominem attacks. At
> least he is consistent.
>
> Whenever someone reveals Andre to by lying, he responds with red herrings,
> slander, & libel.
>
> YOU'RE EXPOSED Andre!

As what? You claim I lied but you haven't proven a single lie. Instead
I have proved in this very thread that you, Jon Yaeger lied and lied
and lied. For instance, you claimed I failed to write a book that I
"promised". I show you that the book has been written and published
and in your face for years, and still you go ahead with this crap.
You're not interested in the truth, are you, little Yaeger: you're
only interested in promoting Michael LeFevre's Magnequest Mob
smearjob.

>And no nasty personal attacks or wimpy "unsigned out
> of contempt" missives is going to change that.

Looks to me like the truth makes no impression on you either. You just
keep on repeating the same lies, like your puppetmasters Creepy Mike
LeFevre and Henry Pasternack.

> Now off to R.A.O. - where you belong!!!

It seems on this evidence that you're the one who belongs on RAO,
Yaeger. I after all have tube amp circuits up, and articles in
distinguished tube magazines, and a tube book (LOL), and the
confidence of distinguished designers and specialists and engineers,
and thousands of tube messages on RAT -- and who are you again,
Yaeger, some little garage vermin trying to sell something?

> Jon
>
> PS: Andre, do you like my sock-puppet? Just like yours, except I'm not
> pretending to be someone else!

You're despicably pretending to be Gray Glasser. I blush with shame
for you, Yaeger, at what your envy of your betters has driven you to.

Andre Jute
A MaggieMossie threw itself against my ankles. Splat.

Andre Jute

Nov 4, 2007, 9:39:58 PM11/4/07
On Nov 4, 5:56 pm, Multi-grid <pent...@netscape.com> wrote:

> Andre,
> Would you be so kind as to direct me to the archives where this
> exchange is stored? I would find it very useful, very useful indeed.
> The first would be of greater importance to me, but they'd be quite
> valuable at any rate.
> cheers,
> Douglas

Now that I have a moment, I'm delighted to help you, Douglas.

> On Nov 4, 2:40 am, Andre Jute <fiul...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > Even Creepy Mike LeFevre wouldn't have been so stupid as to tell his
> > lie that I stole transformers from him on the Joenet (official name
> > the "Sound List"). Doc Botlehead aka Dan Schmalle, who had actually
> > sent me the Magnequest Peerless TFA204 in question as an upgrade to
> > his SEX amp that I was reviewing, was a Joenet member and would have
> > called Creepy Mike Magnequest a liar there and then. As it was,
> > Bottlehead came on RAT and told everyone that Mike is a liar. By the
> > way, Dan Schmallle's Electronic Tonalities in Poulsbo, WA, was then
> > the biggest Magnequest distributor in the world, so it was Creepy

> > Mike's own bosom buddy and biggest salesman calling him a liar.

For Bottlehead's presence on the Joelist, look up the Sound List
archives at Harvard.
http://mailman.io.com/pipermail/sound/
There you will also find the father of the two little girls accusing
Henry Pasteernack of child molestation, and Bob Chernofsky's
sickeningly casual admission that Pasternack did it because he was
bored during my absence from the net!

Dan Schmalle's letter describing Mike LaFevre's lies was published by
me on 13 March 1998 on RAT in the subthread "ELECTRONIC TONALITIES:
"LEFEVRE'S LIES"

http://groups.google.ie/group/rec.audio.tubes/msg/be0638b678713bd9
It is also in full below my signature.

You might note in the further subthreads following that I expose the
Magnequest Scum method of trying to embarrass manufacturers who had
the slightest connection to the "enemies" of the Magnequest Scum.

> > And even after admitting on RAT that he lied about it, Creepy Mike
> > LeFevre again several times told that lie

Here is just one sample of LaFevre repeating a lie Dan Schmalle had
already exposed. Michael LaFevre of Magnequest Transformers writing as
Acrosound on 13 November 1998 to RAT in the thread "Using PP
transformers in SE amps":
"Andre refuse to return the transformers to either Bottlehead or
myself even after we offered to send a UPS pick-up tag for them."

http://groups.google.ie/group/rec.audio.tubes/browse_thread/thread/c069f6c3f385100c/9c35202c90fe07aa?hl=en&lnk=gst&q=Andre+refuse+to+return+the+transformers+to+either+Bottlehead+or+myself+#9c35202c90fe07aa

> > Creepy Mike LeFevre publicly and repeatedly announced that if RAT
> > would not exclude me, he and his gang would wreck RAT.

I've run out of time so that one you'll have to find for yourself. it
was also repeated by many of the Magnequest Mobbies; I remember Bales
and particularly BobC saying the same thing.

Andre Jute
A MaggieMossie threw itself against my ankles. Splat.

Here is the first publication of Dan Schmalle's letter in which he
describes the lies of Michael LaFevre of Magnequest Transformers:

*****
[from Andre Jute to RAT, Mar 13, 1998 --
http://groups.google.ie/group/rec.audio.tubes/msg/be0638b678713bd9 ]

Friends

I publish this one with great sadness because Dan Schmalle deserves
better than be forced to choose between his livelihood (he's the
Northwestern distributor for Lefevre's Magnequest Transformers) and
the
truth. But I am fed up to the back teeth with these Joenetters coming
here and shitting all over us.

LIE:

Deutschmann's lie (same lie as LeFevre, Bales and Bob C told):

> Andre obtained a S.E.X. kit complete with Magnaquest upgrade transformers for
> review from Electronic Tonalities; he refused to return the kit, and instead
> traded the half-built (only one channel built) kit to Mirko Kubala for a pair
> of C37-treated Lowther drivers. To verify this, please contact Dan
> "Bottlehead" Schmalle of Electronic Tonalities at 1-360-697-1936 or
> Bottleh...@prodigy.net.

Here's LeFevre spouting the same lie, several times:
>Did you ever pay the manufacturer for his goods...the ones you
>converted to personal gain in your trade to Mirko? Your a rip off
>artist....So you have essentially privatized for personal gain the
>review samples provided you.

LeFevre also claimed several time that he would supply proof. Tired
of
waiting, I now provide proof positive of exactly the opposite to what
LeFevre claims, from the mouth of the authority he claimed to be
quoting.

FACT:

These are the highlights, Bottlehead's full post is below my
signature:

Andre Jute, Real McCoy Audio: Have you authorized this?

Dan "Bottlehead" Schmalle of Electronic Tonalities: No. I was very
satisfied with the excellent review, and you were never asked to
return
the kit. And I have had a very courteous, professional relationship
with you, Andre. This is why I have remained quiet. What I might have
had to say up to now would be very likely to be taken out of context
by
those participating in this battle, and used in a means other than I
initially intended, as we can see in the above post.

I consider both of you [Jute and LeFevre] friends, and the entire
incident seems to me blown out of proportion.

Jute: It is true, isn't it, that I offered to return the built kit to
you if you were willing to pay return carriage? It is true, isn't it,
that you declined?

Bottlehead: Yes and I have explained this to Mike, and he has
acknowledged my explanation.

Comment: LeFevre over and over told us he had written evidence that I
had stolen the SEX kit. He was told by the manufacturer that it was
untrue. LeFevre lied wilfully, repeatedly, while he knew better. His
lieutenants Deutschmann, Bales and Bob C lied about this repeatedly
in
public and Michael LeFevre of Magnequest Transformers did not correct
their lie.

Bottlehead: In fact, I have sent a kit to another well known
reviewer,
who made no such effort to discuss whether or not he should keep the
kit, and I have seen neither a mention of the kit in ink, nor any
return
package from said reviewer, after nine months. By comparison your
efforts to create agreeable terms regarding the disposition of the
kit
after the review are commendable.

Comment: Nice to be appreciated but I don't expect any brownie points
for it from the Joenet blow-bys.

I don't know why other people are throwing more fuel on the fire with
misinformation. I can only hope that they recognize they may well be
doing a disservice to some of us who are trying to make a living in
this
wacky business. I certainly have not asked any of those who are not
directly involved to participate in this incident in any way.

I would suggest that those not directly involved butt out, and would
suggest that those directly involved let the issue rest.

Jute: It is true, isn't it, that I asked and received your permission
before at my own expense I passed the kit on to Mirko?

Bottlehead: Yes to this also.

Comment: Again, LeFevre lied and lied and lied about this, claiming I
had stolen the kit, claiming he had proof in Bottlehead's mail, which
he
claimed to have been given to him to "prove" this. He threatened
several
times to publish his "proof".

Bottlehead: I have no first hand knowledge as to the condition of the
items exchanged in the transaction between you and Mirko, and I
suggest
that it's probably no one's business but yours and Mirko's.

Comment: Right on! And yours, if you want to ask. But no one ever
asked
me. They just ran around spouting malicious assumptions which I
dismissed with the contempt they deserved.

Jute: Did you have any cause to be dissatisfied with my professional
behaviour during our association in connection with the SEX review in
Glass Audio?

Bottlehead: Not at all. Our relationship was very positive, and as I
said, I am very pleased with the review.

Bottlehead: I would request that if this is posted to a public forum,
it
be posted in its entirety, to avoid any further confusion from
statements being taken out of context.

Jute: It is below my signature with a single small snip to avoid
further
inflammation.

****************

Well, what can I say? Mike lied and lied and lied, claiming I was a
thief and a liar and an incompetent, for weeks on end, promising
daily
to produce the written evidence. He counted on intimidating Dan
Schmalle, who is his distributor, to lie for him. I put off asking
Dan
my questions as long as possible, but Frank Deutschmann insisted on
riding this to the death.

As I knew Dan would, when he was asked straight up, he told the
truth.

Dan Schmalle is due a very large apology from this newsgroup and
from
everyone who wrote a single word to one of these threads, blowing a
single matchstick into a forest fire.

That it should be Frank's and Mike's reputations that die in the
flames
Frank stoked up is ironic and just.

Those of you who owe me apologies, consider them sent, received,
accepted and the matter forgotten.

Andre
Sauvitor in modo, fortiter in res
--
Andre Jute an...@indigo.ie COMMUNICATION JUTE
--see our pages for music lovers, writers and audiophiles at

From: "Bottlehead" <Bottleh...@prodigy.net>
To: "Andre Jute" <an...@indigo.ie>
Subject: Re: More maladroit Mikey marketing
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 1998 07:32:18 -0000

> Dan
> This, from Frank Deutschmann, appeared on rec.audio.tubes today, in the
> thread "Redneck amoebas":

> <fdeut...@blackrock.com> wrote:
> > Some of Andre's most verifiable heists (information content as provided
> > by the named people):

> > Andre obtained a S.E.X. kit complete with Magnaquest upgrade
> > transformers for review from Electronic Tonalities; he refused to return
> > the kit, and instead traded the half-built (only one channel built) kit
> > to Mirko Kubala for a pair of C37-treated Lowther drivers. To verify
> > this, please contact Dan "Bottlehead" Schmalle of Electronic Tonalities
> > at 1-360-697-1936 or Bottleh...@prodigy.net.

> Have you authorized this?

No. I wish all you people would quit with this garbage. I was very
satisfied with the excellent review, and you were never asked to
return
the kit. And I have had a very courteous, professional relationship
with you Andre. This is why I have remained quiet. What I might have
had
to say up to now would be very likely to be taken out of context by
those participating in this battle, and used in a means other than I
initially intended, as we can see in the above post.
>From my perspective, your inclination is to stir things up a bit at
times. Also from my perspective, Mike is one to overreact when it
comes
to any negative commentary about his product.

Both of these characteristics are estimable qualities on their own,
when
tempered with some maturity. Unfortunately, the combination of you
two
is oil and water, and this discussion had degenerated long ago to the
point where I have realized my best place is to stay away from it.
I consider both of you friends, and the entire incident seems to me
blown out of proportion.

I spoke with Mike quite a bit, and after he forwarded one post
related
to this, I convinced him that it would be best to leave rec.audio, to
defuse a situation which I can only perceive as hurting the
reputations of both of my friends.

> It is true, isn't it, that I offered to return the built kit to you if you
> were willing to pay return carriage? It is true, isn't it, that you
> declined?

Yes and I have explained this to Mike, and he has acknowledged my
explanation. In fact, I have sent a kit to another well known
reviewer,
who made no such effort to discuss whether or not he should keep the
kit, and I have seen neither a mention of the kit in ink, nor any
return
package from said reviewer, after nine months. By comparison your
efforts to create agreeable terms regarding the disposition of the
kit
after the review are commendable.
I don't know why other people are throwing more fuel on the fire with
misinformation. I can only hope that they recognize they may well be
doing a disservice to some of us who are trying to make a living in
this
wacky business. I certainly have not asked any of those who are not
directly involved to participate in this incident in any way. But alas
must admit I am far too naive and unsophisticated to understand what
anyone could possibly perceive to be the positive benefits of flame
wars
on the internet.

I would suggest that those not directly involved butt out, and would
suggest that those directly involved let the issue rest.

> It is true, isn't it, that I asked and received your permission before at
> my own expense I passed the kit on to Mirko?

Yes to this also. I would add that Mirko has purchased an Afterglow
kit
from us as well, and has requested information this morning about a
parafeed conversion, so I guess he wasn't completely dissatisfied
with
our product. I have no first hand knowledge as to the condition of
the
items exchanged in the transaction between you and Mirko, and I
suggest
that it's probably no one's business but yours and Mirko's.
> Did you have any cause to be dissatisfied with my professional behaviour
> during our association in connection with the SEX review in Glass Audio?

Not at all. Our relationship was very positive, and as I said, I am
very
pleased with the review.
As to more recent events, I am sure that I am glad that I have not
read
any of the current goings on concerning this on rec.audio
My impression is that several people, many good friends, have pushed
the
issue to the point of embarrasing themselves.

[[[Snipped, a single par of my opinion of the damage Mike's behaviour
did, which is now water under the bridge, and Dan's response to that
par. That is nobody's business but mine and Dan's. ]]]

Dan

PS I would request that if this is posted to a public forum, it be
posted in its entirety, to avoid any further confusion from
statements
being taken out of context.

****

Gray Glass

Nov 4, 2007, 11:49:09 PM11/4/07

On 11/4/07 7:30 PM, in article
1194222658....@v3g2000hsg.googlegroups.com, "Andre Jute"
<fiu...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> EXECUTIVE SUMMARY: Jon Yaeger claims a book by Andre Jute of which
> whole chapters were published on RAT, which is the subject of over
> 1800 messages on RAT alone, was never written. Yaeger is exposed as a
> liar by the evidence.

*** EXECUTIVE CLARIFICATION: Andre, you posted that the book was canceled
back in 2003. The rough collection of notes on your website does not a book
make . . . unless you are doing it it in installments, in which case you
haven't finished it, have you??? There are still whole chapters missing . .
.

*** Please get back to me when the work is complete and in print so that I
can order it in hardcopy from your publisher. OK?

> Jon Yaeger posing as Gray Glass <glas...@yahoo.com> wrote:

*** I'm not really posing as Gay Glass (you), as I sign every post with
that sockpuppet with my actual name. I'm just showing how easy and
ridiculous it is for you to pretend to be him . . . he only exists in your
mind.

>> I think the facts speak for themselves,
>
> You don't have the facts, you poor little tenth-rater. You have some
> lies you have been fed by Pasternack. Now I shall smack you in the
> face with your lies, scumface, like wet, rotting fish.
>
>> and you do not do well by them.
>
> I do very well by the facts, because I have them and you don't. I
> merely withhold as many of the facts as necessary until all the little
> Magnequest Scummies are balanced on the slipper slope of their lies
> before I send a few facts tumbling along to shove you scum over the
> edge.

*** More bluster and posturing.

>> You claim a smear job and refute insignificant details.
>
> To claim that my amp designs were incompetent is not an insignificant
> detail. To claim that I withdrew the designs is not an insignificant
> detail. Especially when the designs have been sitting on the net for a
> decade, being built by DIYers. That I refuted these lies is
> incontrovertible. Where is your apology, scumball?

*** It is hard to withdraw incomplete or missing chapters.

> Oh no, no apology, just more false accusations:
>
>> Well, how about the
>> significant ones? Can you prove that Lundahl didn't send you 12
>> transformers?
>
> Why, is it a crime for him to send me transformers?
>
> If Mr Lundahl wants to tell you the details of our arrangements, that
> is his privilege. I take the view that it is none of the business of
> passing netscum like you, Yaeger or the rest of the Magnequest Scum.
> After all, Creepy Mike LeFevre of Magnequest has a financial interest
> in smearing other winders. This entire thread is another example of
> how Creepy Mike Magnequest tries to smear other winders.

*** It is just a just illustration of your "character" -- or lack thereof.

>> Can you show anyone the book you promised to write?
>
> I've shown it to everyone for many years now. Over a hundred thousand
> people download chapters or circuits from it every year. You have
> looked at it many times in envy, poor little Yaeger, and all your
> buddies in the Magnequest Scum as well, hoping to find something to
> criticise, and finding nothing among a general gnashing of teeth. The
> index page is here
> http://members.lycos.co.uk/fiultra/The%20KISS%20Amp%20INDEX.htm
> and I have published huge sections of it on RAT which we know you, Jon
> Yaeger, have seen because you commented on them in public, right here
> on RAT, and which no one could have missed because discussion of them
> took over the entire board several times, over 1300 messages
> altogether:
> http://groups.google.ie/group/rec.audio.tubes/search?hl=en&group=rec.audio.tub
> es&q=KISS&qt_g=Search+this+group
> So, there is the book and the proof that you have seen it, Yaeger.

*** It is only "proof" of a couple of projects . . . not a complete Lundahl
Opus.

> And then the sad, envious little fuckwit Yaeger really sinks himself:
>> Nah, of course not.
>
> Yah, of course. I do precisely what I say I will do. After years of
> stalking me you should know at least that about me, poor envious
> little Yaeger, or are you blind as well as stupid?
>
> You're a false accuser, and scum, and a liar, Jon Yaeger, just like
> the rest of the redneck trash in the Magnequest Scum trailer park.

*** Hey, what's wrong with a double-wide? Where I come from, Redneck is a
compliment!

Andre Jute

Nov 5, 2007, 8:39:30 AM11/5/07
The lying garage vermin and forger Jon Yaeger, posing as Gray Glasser
<glas...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> On 11/4/07 7:30 PM, in article
> 1194222658....@v3g2000hsg.googlegroups.com, "Andre Jute"
> <fiu...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > EXECUTIVE SUMMARY: Jon Yaeger claims a book by Andre Jute of which
> > whole chapters were published on RAT, which is the subject of over
> > 1800 messages on RAT alone, was never written. Yaeger is exposed as a
> > liar by the evidence.

Yaeger stands exposed as a false accuser and a liar. He was offered a
generous opportunity to withdraw and apologize for his false
accusations and lies. Instead of apologising for accusing me on
frabricated evidence and easily exposed lies, Yaeger tries to quibble.
split hairs, and joke away his crime:

> *** Hey, what's wrong with a double-wide? Where I come from, Redneck is a
> compliment!

Jon Yaeger, and all the Magnequest scummies who assisted him in this
attempted, fully exposed smear-job, are dishonest slime. I shall name
them: Creepy Michael LaFevre of Magnequest Transformers, Philadelphia,
the child molester Henry Pasternack, anonymous "emac" (probably Henry
Pasternack under a pseudonym), Worthless Peter Wieck, and the forger
Jon Yaeger. All of them are dishonest slime, liars and false accusers.

Below I reprint in full the slimeball Yaeger's weaseling excuse for
pretending he's a human being.

Andre Jute
Zero tolerance for lying slime

for amps and books on the net ten years after the Mike LeFevre's

Andre Jute

Nov 5, 2007, 8:47:02 AM11/5/07
Phread <nob...@nospam.com> wrote:

> "Andre Jute" <fiu...@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:1194024668....@o3g2000hsb.googlegroups.com...

> >!That poor little slow learner, Stripped Phread, has finally
> > discovered after *ten years* (he claims to have been a member of the
> > original Magnequest Mob)
>
> That's a lie, asshole. I have made no such claim. I was there but didn't
> participate in your endless, idiotic war. But you *DID* try to steal a pair
> of LeFevre's transformers, and have been lying about it ever since.

Actually, Michael LaFevre of Magnequest Transformers, Philadelphia,
never sent me any transformers, despite his lies to the contrary. Here
is a letter from the man who did send me a pair of Magnequest
Transformers, Creepy Mike's own biggest distributor, Dan Schmalle,
Bottlehead, of Electronic Tonalities, calling Creepy Mike LaFevre a
liar. And calling you a liar too, by implication, Phreadie Horseshit,
because you say you were on RAT at the time, so you must have seen
Bottlehead's letter, therefore you must know that far from me being
the liar, it is Michael LaFevre of Magnequest Transformers who lied
and lied and lied.

I print the entire post in which Dan Bottlehead's letter first
appeared:

Friends

LIE:

FACT:

Bottlehead: I don't know why other people are throwing more fuel on

****************

___

Andre Jute

Nov 5, 2007, 9:41:33 AM11/5/07
On Nov 5, 1:39 pm, Andre Jute <fiul...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> The lying garage vermin and forger Jon Yaeger, posing as Gray Glasser
>
> <glassg...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > On 11/4/07 7:30 PM, in article
> > 1194222658.699475.71...@v3g2000hsg.googlegroups.com, "Andre Jute"

> > <fiul...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > > EXECUTIVE SUMMARY: Jon Yaeger claims a book by Andre Jute of which
> > > whole chapters were published on RAT, which is the subject of over
> > > 1800 messages on RAT alone, was never written. Yaeger is exposed as a
> > > liar by the evidence.
>
> Yaeger stands exposed as a false accuser and a liar. He was offered a
> generous opportunity to withdraw and apologize for his false
> accusations and lies. Instead of apologising for accusing me on
> frabricated evidence and easily exposed lies, Yaeger tries to quibble.
> split hairs, and joke away his crime:
>
> > *** Hey, what's wrong with a double-wide? Where I come from, Redneck is a
> > compliment!
>
> Jon Yaeger, and all the Magnequest scummies who assisted him in this
> attempted, fully exposed smear-job, are dishonest slime. I shall name
> them: Creepy Michael LaFevre of Magnequest Transformers, Philadelphia,
> the child molester Henry Pasternack, anonymous "emac" (probably Henry
> Pasternack under a pseudonym), Worthless Peter Wieck, and the forger
> Jon Yaeger. All of them are dishonest slime, liars and false accusers.

And we shouldn't leave out Stripped-Phread, the horshit-guzzling
nutter, who repeated the lie, direct from Michael LaFevre's lips, that
I stole transformers from Creepy Mike, a lie instantly refuted from
the mouth of the man who supplied the Magnequest transformers, Creepy
Mike's own distributor Dan "Doc Bottlehead" Schmalle. Dan also called
Mike a liar on several other points. See:
http://groups.google.ie/group/rec.audio.tubes/msg/2942f1e7b34c28fe
Phread too is dishonest slime, a liar and a bearer of false witness
just like Creepy Michael LaFevre of Magnequest Transformers,

Philadelphia, the child molester Henry Pasternack, anonymous
"emac" (probably Henry Pasternack under a pseudonym), Worthless Peter

Wieck, and the forger Jon Yaeger..
--AJ

> Below I reprint in full the slimeball Yaeger's weaseling excuse for
> pretending he's a human being.
>
> Andre Jute
> Zero tolerance for lying slime
>

> Visit Jute on Amps athttp://members.lycos.co.uk/fiultra/

> for amps and books on the net ten years after the Mike LeFevre's
> Magnequest Scum claims they were withdrawn!
>

> > *** EXECUTIVE CLARIFICATION: Andre, you posted that the book was canceled
> > back in 2003. The rough collection of notes on your website does not a book
> > make . . . unless you are doing it it in installments, in which case you
> > haven't finished it, have you??? There are still whole chapters missing . .
> > .
>
> > *** Please get back to me when the work is complete and in print so that I
> > can order it in hardcopy from your publisher. OK?
>

> > >http://groups.google.ie/group/rec.audio.tubes/search?hl=en&group=rec....

> > > es&q=KISS&qt_g=Search+this+group
> > > So, there is the book and the proof that you have seen it, Yaeger.
>
> > *** It is only "proof" of a couple of projects . . . not a complete Lundahl
> > Opus.
>
> > > And then the sad, envious little fuckwit Yaeger really sinks himself:
>
> > > Yah, of course. I do precisely what I say I will do. After years of
> > > stalking me you should know at least that about me, poor envious
> > > little Yaeger, or are you blind as well as stupid?
>
> > > You're a false accuser, and scum, and a liar, Jon Yaeger, just like
> > > the rest of the redneck trash in the Magnequest Scum trailer park.
>
> > *** Hey, what's wrong with a double-wide? Where I come from, Redneck is a
> > compliment!

> > > Andre Jute
> > > Zero tolerance for Jon Yaeger, enemy of fidelity
>

> > > Visit Jute on Amps athttp://members.lycos.co.uk/fiultra/

Gray Glass

Nov 5, 2007, 10:52:48 AM11/5/07
Hey Andre,

You never DID address my questions or concerns, so I'll distill them for you
in concrete form. Perhaps you would be good enough to answer them instead
of taking evasive action:

1. Was your Lundahl applications book ever COMPLETED (e.g. 12 chapters, not
misc. notes)?

2. If so, where is the corpus? If not, why not?

3. Has a publisher been chosen for this work? Who? And when will your
book be available?

I will certainly buy a copy if it is mass published.

Jon

Gray Glass

Nov 5, 2007, 10:59:33 AM11/5/07

On 11/5/07 8:39 AM, in article
1194269970....@d55g2000hsg.googlegroups.com, "Andre Jute"
<fiu...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> The lying garage vermin and forger Jon Yaeger, posing as Gray Glasser
> <glas...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Oh c'mon, Andre! Don't you know that imitation is the best form of
flattery?

I want to be a member of your "clever" club. Does that I can't pretend to
be Gray Gasser while you can? Where is your sense of sportsmanship, man?

Next thing you know, I'll be putting at the end of my posts, "Unsigned out
of contempt . . . . "

Jon

PS: Yo dog, I'm jes keepin' it real!!!

;-)

Multi-grid

Nov 5, 2007, 5:21:41 PM11/5/07
On Nov 5, 4:39 am, Andre Jute <fiul...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Nov 4, 5:56 pm, Multi-grid <pent...@netscape.com> wrote:
>
> > Andre,
> > Would you be so kind as to direct me to the archives where this
> > exchange is stored? I would find it very useful, very useful indeed.
> > The first would be of greater importance to me, but they'd be quite
> > valuable at any rate.
> > cheers,
> > Douglas
>

> ****

Alright Andre, you forgot number 3.
3. Creepy Mike LeFevre publicly and repeatedly announced that if RAT

would not exclude me, he and his gang would wreck RAT.

The rest is good, useful actually. What gets me is why you didn't go
after Mike with sharper teeth? Your usual rant leaves you looking the
fool. Do things which really upset him. Creative but expensive stuff,
like perhaps discovering that it is his wife who holds the Peerless
'P' trademark, or that all he bought was a bunch of prints...not the
exclusive rights to produce them? Or given that, produce winding cards
to his dear Peerless output TX's by unwinding them and publish the
results? and then sell your copies for ~1/3 of what Mike tries to get
for them? There is no need to defame some of those old designs,
they're quite good. Defame the appropriate target, yes? Or hand over
the defamer and let him do all the work.

John Byrns

Nov 5, 2007, 7:10:22 PM11/5/07
In article <1194301301.9...@z24g2000prh.googlegroups.com>,
Multi-grid <pen...@netscape.com> wrote:

> The rest is good, useful actually. What gets me is why you didn't go
> after Mike with sharper teeth? Your usual rant leaves you looking the
> fool. Do things which really upset him. Creative but expensive stuff,
> like perhaps discovering that it is his wife who holds the Peerless
> 'P' trademark,

That's interesting because Altec was still selling audio transformers
under the Peerless Trademark until just a few years ago, well after the
time when Mike was claiming rights to the Peerless trade mark. It would
be interesting to find out what was actually going on with that.

> or that all he bought was a bunch of prints...not the
> exclusive rights to produce them?

That issue was thoroughly discussed at the time of the "wars", Mike
liked to claim that owning those prints gave him exclusive rights to all
IP used in the Peerless and other transformers he had prints for,
including patents which had presumably expired by then, and Trade
Secrets which no longer exist once someone discovers them by examining
an example.

> Or given that, produce winding cards
> to his dear Peerless output TX's by unwinding them and publish the
> results?

That recalls the infamous "WTB: dead output transformers" thread in
rec.audio.tech from December 1994 wherein Mike threatened to send his
Lawyers after a poor Canadian Medical student who was interested in
collecting some "dead/blown output transformers" to study their design
and construction with the idea of using the information to wind some
output transformers with a group of friends, and to share the
information on the web. It may not be easy to find all of this thread
on Google because the name of the thread morphed over the several days
it was active and IIRC the different parts of the thread are not linked
on Google. After a couple of days of argument the medical student
dropped the issue and disappeared from rec.audio.tech, I assume Mike got
to him somehow. As it happened I had been in email correspondence with
the aspiring MD via email over other matters at the time the transformer
issue arose, and I asked him via email why he had dropped the issue so
easily, IIRC he demurred and didn't say why he didn't pursue the issue.
I think he was also getting ready to start his internship, which would
have probably left little time to pursue audio interests anyway.
However the whole episode was a good foretaste of Mike's bullying
tactics more than three years before the "wars" broke out.

Regards,

John Byrns

Andre Jute

Nov 5, 2007, 7:47:23 PM11/5/07
On Nov 5, 10:21 pm, Multi-grid <pent...@netscape.com> wrote:
> On Nov 5, 4:39 am, Andre Jute <fiul...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > On Nov 4, 5:56 pm, Multi-grid <pent...@netscape.com> wrote:
>
> > > Andre,
> > > Would you be so kind as to direct me to the archives where this
> > > exchange is stored? I would find it very useful, very useful indeed.
> > > The first would be of greater importance to me, but they'd be quite
> > > valuable at any rate.
> > > cheers,
> > > Douglas
>
> > ****
>
> Alright Andre, you forgot number 3.
> 3. Creepy Mike LeFevre publicly and repeatedly announced that if RAT
> would not exclude me, he and his gang would wreck RAT.

How this works, Cuddles, is that if you want to be my friend you do my
homework as well as yours.

> The rest is good, useful actually.

Happy to help.

>What gets me is why you didn't go
> after Mike with sharper teeth?

You think the fact that I reduced Lafevre's business by two thirds
isn't sharp enough? The guy still had children at home! I did it
slowly to give me time to earn a buck for my work in teaching LaFevre
and his gang a lesson; I don't see why intellectuals should work for
free when they put down the enemies of society. I made a seven-figure
sum out of Creepy Mike Magnequest's flame war on me. If you want to
see what happens when I decide someone goes instantly, check into how
I disposed of Deutschmann. I made a six-figure sum for ten minutes of
work, and another nasty, Dangerdave, fell down dead of a heart attack
while he was on the phone with me when he heard how nicely I was
rewarded for dealing with Deutschmann.

>Your usual rant leaves you looking the fool.

You won't be the last to be taken in. As the Northern Echo once
reported, "Andre Jute a big, huggable, smiling bear. But when he stops
smiling, oh my God!"

>Do things which really upset him. Creative but expensive stuff,
> like perhaps discovering that it is his wife who holds the Peerless
> 'P' trademark, or that all he bought was a bunch of prints...not the
> exclusive rights to produce them? Or given that, produce winding cards
> to his dear Peerless output TX's by unwinding them and publish the
> results? and then sell your copies for ~1/3 of what Mike tries to get
> for them? There is no need to defame some of those old designs,
> they're quite good. Defame the appropriate target, yes? Or hand over
> the defamer and let him do all the work.

I've already done better than this mickey mouse stuff. Creepy Mike
doesn't own any patents or trademarks, only the blueprint paper
salvaged from a skip. Anyone can build Peerless transformer designs
and he can't stop them. As an example of doing better than the petty
schemes above, I put paid to Creepy's Mike's chance to get a
prestigious contract to supply transformers for a WE branded
amplifier, and then used the fact that WE found Creepy Mike
undesirable as a domino with the same people Creepy Mike tried to
smear me to, whom he had himself conditioned to believe that he is
unscrupulous and unprofessional.

Think laterally and think big, my old son.

Andre Jute
Immovable rigour

Andre Jute

Nov 5, 2007, 7:57:41 PM11/5/07
On Nov 6, 12:10 am, John Byrns <byr...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> In article <1194301301.981313.223...@z24g2000prh.googlegroups.com>,

> Multi-grid <pent...@netscape.com> wrote:
>
> > The rest is good, useful actually. What gets me is why you didn't go
> > after Mike with sharper teeth? Your usual rant leaves you looking the
> > fool. Do things which really upset him. Creative but expensive stuff,
> > like perhaps discovering that it is his wife who holds the Peerless
> > 'P' trademark,
>
> That's interesting because Altec was still selling audio transformers
> under the Peerless Trademark until just a few years ago, well after the
> time when Mike was claiming rights to the Peerless trade mark. It would
> be interesting to find out what was actually going on with that.

Blueprints were taken out of a skip by someone who sold them to
Michael LaFevre for USD5000. Quite a few people have written to tell
me Creepy Mike never paid this guy. So, Creepy Mike owns either some
scrap paper, or he doesn't even own the scrap paper. The scrap paper
itself, incidentally, might be held to be the fruits of industrial
dustbin espionage -- think Larry whatsisface and Bill Gates and thus
possession might be criminal. However that may be, I have long since
put it in the minds of people with teeth that whenever they find it
profitable, they can take the Peerless trademark away from Creepy
Mike. Creepy Mike didn't buy any trademarks, names or patents (if they
survive).

> > or that all he bought was a bunch of prints...not the
> > exclusive rights to produce them?

Ah, so, you're there.

> That issue was thoroughly discussed at the time of the "wars", Mike
> liked to claim that owning those prints gave him exclusive rights to all
> IP used in the Peerless and other transformers he had prints for,
> including patents which had presumably expired by then, and Trade
> Secrets which no longer exist once someone discovers them by examining
> an example.

We have just seen again what a constant and unprincipled liar Mike
LaFevre is .

> > Or given that, produce winding cards
> > to his dear Peerless output TX's by unwinding them and publish the
> > results?
>
> That recalls the infamous "WTB: dead output transformers" thread in
> rec.audio.tech from December 1994 wherein Mike threatened to send his
> Lawyers after a poor Canadian Medical student who was interested in
> collecting some "dead/blown output transformers" to study their design
> and construction with the idea of using the information to wind some
> output transformers with a group of friends, and to share the
> information on the web. It may not be easy to find all of this thread
> on Google because the name of the thread morphed over the several days
> it was active and IIRC the different parts of the thread are not linked
> on Google. After a couple of days of argument the medical student
> dropped the issue and disappeared from rec.audio.tech, I assume Mike got
> to him somehow. As it happened I had been in email correspondence with
> the aspiring MD via email over other matters at the time the transformer
> issue arose, and I asked him via email why he had dropped the issue so
> easily, IIRC he demurred and didn't say why he didn't pursue the issue.
> I think he was also getting ready to start his internship, which would
> have probably left little time to pursue audio interests anyway.
> However the whole episode was a good foretaste of Mike's bullying
> tactics more than three years before the "wars" broke out.

Being hounded by the Magnequest Gang of Thugs could be a fearsome
experience. Stronger mentalities than mere interns bowed the knee and
the neck to that scum until I came along and we broke them. It just
took two good men to stand up to them.

> Regards,
>
> John Byrns
>
> --
> Surf my web pages at, http://fmamradios.com/

Andre Jute
Charisma is the talent for inducing apoplexy in losers by merely
existing elegantly

Multi-grid

Nov 5, 2007, 8:11:44 PM11/5/07
On Nov 6, 2:10 am, John Byrns <byr...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> In article <1194301301.981313.223...@z24g2000prh.googlegroups.com>,

I think I read that one. I have resurrected it as a matter of fact.
Never know what'll come out of the woodwork, eh? There was at least a
second one in 1998 where the proposed unwinder got a nasty-gram from
the Idiot Lafever's lawyers. Bluster only. To use the old saying, call
me anything but late for dinner or a friend of his.

I have done it succesfully on two Peerless designs, and invoked some
bluster on the part of the Idiot LaFever ( not a Waiting for God fan
are you? ). I have several more on the shelf awaiting a build that
will suit them, along with the Iron from the Cit.II, some Chicago, and
UTC LS-series.

The 'P' was traced down by some friends of mine. I'll grant him that
it gives him the right to call what he winds Peerless and stick the P
on it. He claims they are 'to print'. I suppose they could be, but one
we share in reproducing is missing features. He misrepresents his
wares, leaving out details that are open to a visual inspection, as I
found out with unwind details from an original he charges $1k2/pair
for "exact" reproductions of...what a fraud. You'd have to destroy a
TX that's been going for ~$1k7 each on ebay to discover you'd been
swindled though...and with an original, why bother with the swindler?

I do particularily detest his claim that reverse engineering is
cheating, and that potential winders should take the high road. I
suppose that's only because he's too incompetent to do it, and unable
to represent the situation truthfully( and maintain his monstrous
ego ). He once described mistakes he made on the Dynaco A440/441
before he got his paws on the prints, but that never enters the
discussion, eh?

As to the wars, it takes two lunatics to make a fight like that. Mike
has now gone where he has protection, and can bully all he wants.
cheers,
Douglas