Buh bye.

Boon

Feb 4, 2009, 1:34:28 PM2/4/09
Well, since one of you felt it necessary to send emails to my business
associates about me "making death threats" to Arny, I bid you all
farewell. And to the guy who did it (Bret Ludwig), congratulations.

Boon

Bill

Feb 4, 2009, 1:52:01 PM2/4/09
In article <74793eb4-afdc-4703-9895-
abe9de...@p2g2000prn.googlegroups.com>, vinyl...@aol.com says...

> Well, since one of you felt it necessary to send emails to my business
> associates about me "making death threats" to Arny, I bid you all
> farewell. And to the guy who did it (Bret Ludwig), congratulations.

Wow - it takes a special scumbag to do something like that.

I definitely appreciate your posts. Your knowledge and insights have
been valuable to me, and I will miss your participation here.

--
Bill

Arny Krueger

Feb 4, 2009, 1:56:54 PM2/4/09
"Bill" <m...@privacy.net> wrote in message

> I definitely appreciate your posts. Your knowledge and
> insights have been valuable to me, and I will miss your
> participation here.

Bill, since you have demonstrated zero interest in serious discussions of
audio, it is completely believable that Marc's insights have been valuable
to you.

ScottW

Feb 4, 2009, 2:01:58 PM2/4/09

That sucks. Bret, WTF are you thinking?

RAO as it is today and the real world should never meet.
The world can't handle it.
Take care.

Scott

Arny Krueger

Feb 4, 2009, 2:11:12 PM2/4/09
"ScottW" <Scot...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

>> On Feb 4, 10:34 am, Boon <vinylan...@aol.com> wrote:
>> Well, since one of you felt it necessary to send emails
>> to my business associates about me "making death
>> threats" to Arny, I bid you all farewell. And to the guy
>> who did it (Bret Ludwig), congratulations.

> That sucks. Bret, WTF are you thinking?

Bret gets points for doing what he could to help Marc avoid becoming another
John Atkinson.

The question to ask should go to Marc - what was he thinking when he
descended into making death threats?

Marc's problem probably stems from the fact that he saw too many of the
people he obviously admires, such as the Middiiot, get away with making them
on RAO. But the Middiot hides behind his Kroo-schtick. And just about
everybody else in the Middiot posse hides behind nyms.

And what are you thinking Scott? Or are you, as I've been suspecting for
some time, just another cooperating part of the RAO *action*?

Herbert Hoover

Feb 4, 2009, 2:46:55 PM2/4/09
On Wed, 4 Feb 2009 10:34:28 -0800 (PST), Boon <vinyl...@aol.com>
wrote:

<Snarl>

I'll have more to say about this later.

Herbert

Arny Krueger

Feb 4, 2009, 2:51:44 PM2/4/09
"Hoobert Heaver" <HHoov...@gmail.com> wrote in message

But since you're hiding behind a silly alias Hoobert, none of it will have
any credibilty at all.

Herbert Hoover

Feb 4, 2009, 2:51:08 PM2/4/09
On Wed, 4 Feb 2009 11:01:58 -0800 (PST), ScottW <Scot...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

Good for you, Scott. I realize there's background, but it's always
good to see stand-up.

Herbert

George M. Middius

Feb 4, 2009, 3:03:09 PM2/4/09

The Krooborg is STILL trying to pull some Normals down to his own level of
unparalleled stupidity.

> > I'll have more to say about this later.
>
> But since you're hiding behind a silly alias Hoobert, none of it will have
> any credibilty at all.

Arnii Krooger
4600 Prestwick Ave.
Goose Puke Warts, MI

That's where we can find you, right?

Arny Krueger

Feb 4, 2009, 3:06:57 PM2/4/09
"George M. Middius" <cmndr_...@comcast.net> wrote in
message news:n1tjo4l1dtna8c949...@4ax.com

Middiot, you've done far better than this on many occasions.

George M. Middius

Feb 4, 2009, 3:17:01 PM2/4/09

OK then, location confirmed.

> > The Krooborg is STILL trying to pull some Normals down to
> > his own level of unparalleled stupidity.

> >> But since you're hiding behind a silly alias Hoobert,
> >> none of it will have any credibilty at all.
> >
> > Arnii Krooger
> > 4600 Prestwick Ave.
> > Goose Puke Warts, MI
> >
> > That's where we can find you, right?
>

> [My supreme master], you've done far better than this on many occasions.

Can we assume you're cackling with self-satisfaction over what happened at
Marc's office? After all, he's the one who sicced the cops on you when you
told your tales of pedophile fantasies.

Arny Krueger

Feb 4, 2009, 3:27:31 PM2/4/09
"George M. Middius" <cmndr_...@comcast.net> wrote in
message news:4rtjo4te8k8ct0utb...@4ax.com

> Can we assume you're cackling with self-satisfaction over
> what happened at Marc's office?

Last I heard, Marc doesn't have an office. Tone Audio is a virtual group,
isn't it?

> After all, he's the one who sicced the cops on you when he told them his
> tales of
> pedophile fantasies.

Well Middiot, at least you got that one right. ;-)

ScottW

Feb 4, 2009, 3:31:49 PM2/4/09
On Feb 4, 11:11 am, "Arny Krueger" <ar...@hotpop.com> wrote:
> "ScottW" <Scott...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

I think RAO is a litter box. Nothing useful comes of interaction on
RAO affecting peoples real lives.
Nothing here is real. There were no real death threats just like
there was no real kiddie porn.

Taking the BS here real world is the quickest way to kill the group.
BTW, RAHE looks near dead.

ScottW

MiNe 109

Feb 4, 2009, 3:32:53 PM2/4/09
In article
<74793eb4-afdc-4703...@p2g2000prn.googlegroups.com>,
Boon <vinyl...@aol.com> wrote:

That really sucks.

Stephen

ScottW

Feb 4, 2009, 3:35:24 PM2/4/09
On Feb 4, 12:17 pm, George M. Middius <cmndr_geo...@comcast.net>
wrote:

Only in fantasy. This is the BS that inspires acts like Bobs and now
Brets.
You know your claims aren't true, yet you provide justification for
what
has happened in making them. Why?

ScottW

Arny Krueger

Feb 4, 2009, 3:39:45 PM2/4/09

> Taking the BS here real world is the quickest way to
> kill the group.

And the problem with that would be? I guess you haven't noticed that RAO is
already dead, and has been for several years.

Thanks Scott for confirming your commitment to keeping RAO in its current
state. :-(

Arny Krueger

Feb 4, 2009, 3:41:44 PM2/4/09

> You know your claims aren't true, yet you provide
> justification for what
> has happened in making them. Why?

The Middiot is all about maximizing anger and hostility. That, and
minimizing exchange of useful information and opinions relating to audio.

Note that Marc posted more about his pedophile fantasies than about any
audio topic. Per the Middiot plan.

ScottW

Feb 4, 2009, 4:19:10 PM2/4/09
On Feb 4, 12:39 pm, "Arny Krueger" <ar...@hotpop.com> wrote:
> "ScottW" <Scott...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

You know better than that. But usenet if full of dead groups and
once they
go silent, they rarely recover.
I still have some hope for interesting discourse, audio or otherwise
on RAO.

ScottW

Clyde Slick

Feb 4, 2009, 4:27:01 PM2/4/09
On 4 Feb, 14:11, "Arny Krueger" <ar...@hotpop.com> wrote:
> "ScottW" <Scott...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> >> On Feb 4, 10:34 am, Boon <vinylan...@aol.com> wrote:
> >> Well, since one of you felt it necessary to send emails
> >> to my business associates about me "making death
> >> threats" to Arny, I bid you all farewell. And to the guy
> >> who did it (Bret Ludwig), congratulations.
> >   That sucks. Bret, WTF are you thinking?
>
> Bret gets points for doing what he could to help Marc avoid becoming another
> John Atkinson.
>
> The question to ask should go to Marc - what was he thinking when he
> descended into making death threats?

You are one sick demented scumbag.
Waht were YOU thinking when YOU knowingly
made false kiddie porn accusations against a number of us.
And why does Bret get points for taking RAO battles
into the real world. How did you feel when Bob Morein
contacted your pastor? How did you feel
when Scott Wheeler wnet real worls and sued you?

Jenn

Feb 4, 2009, 4:33:21 PM2/4/09

Idiots. Don't let the bastard who did it determine your actions,
however.

Arny Krueger

Feb 4, 2009, 4:57:08 PM2/4/09

> On Feb 4, 12:39 pm, "Arny Krueger" <ar...@hotpop.com>
> wrote:
>> "ScottW" <Scott...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

>>> Taking the BS here real world is the quickest way to
>>> kill the group.
>>
>> And the problem with that would be? I guess you haven't
>> noticed that RAO is already dead, and has been for
>> several years.

>> Thanks Scott for confirming your commitment to keeping
>> RAO in its current state. :-(

> You know better than that.

Do I?

> But Usenet if full of dead

> groups and once they go silent, they rarely recover.

Better to be silent than a cesspool.

> I still have some hope for interesting discourse, audio
> or otherwise on RAO.

Scott, you've always been a hearty participant in the otherwise.

Arny Krueger

Feb 4, 2009, 5:02:36 PM2/4/09
"Jenn" <jennconduct...@mac.com> wrote in message

> In article
> <74793eb4-afdc-4703...@p2g2000prn.googlegroups.com>,
> Boon <vinyl...@aol.com> wrote:
>
>> Well, since one of you felt it necessary to send emails
>> to my business associates about me "making death
>> threats" to Arny, I bid you all farewell. And to the
>> guy who did it (Bret Ludwig), congratulations.

>> Boon

> Idiots.

No, just one idiot. Marc should know that any death threat that is not
completely and patently a joke constitutes legal assault.

> Don't let the bastard who did it determine your
> actions, however.

When Marc wasn't being my puppet, he was being the Middiot's puppet. In
either case, he showed his lack of smarts, ethics and leadership ability.

Jenn your mourning over Marc, shows your ignorance, your hypocrisy and your
lack of ethics. You whine about the threats you've received, and then you
pat Marc on the head when he does the same or worse.

Boon

Feb 4, 2009, 5:52:31 PM2/4/09
On Feb 4, 10:34�am, Boon <vinylan...@aol.com> wrote:

Sorry, Bret. I just saw the actual email, and it's straight from
Arny. It was a miscommunication over the phone.

Boon

MiNe 109

Feb 4, 2009, 6:14:08 PM2/4/09
In article
<8daab5b2-8cbb-4986...@w1g2000prk.googlegroups.com>,
Boon <vinyl...@aol.com> wrote:

> On Feb 4, 10:34?am, Boon <vinylan...@aol.com> wrote:
> > Well, since one of you felt it necessary to send emails to my business
> > associates about me "making death threats" to Arny, I bid you all

> > farewell. ?And to the guy who did it (Bret Ludwig), congratulations.

> Sorry, Bret. I just saw the actual email, and it's straight from
> Arny. It was a miscommunication over the phone.

Could Arny get any more loathsome?

Stephen

Arny Krueger

Feb 4, 2009, 6:22:24 PM2/4/09
"Clyde Slick" <Mr.cly...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> You are one sick demented scumbag.

Meaningless coming from a nameless low-life like you.

> What were YOU thinking when YOU knowingly

> made false kiddie porn accusations against a number of us.

Your obsession with child pornography is your own cross to bear, nym.

> And why does Bret get points for taking RAO battles
> into the real world.

Marc broke the law. he committed a crime named assault. He also bragged
about filing false criminal reports against me. About the alleged police
reports, I think he was lying.

> How did you feel when Bob Morein contacted your pastor?

What crime did I commit against Robert but telling the truth?

> How did you feel when Scott Wheeler went real worlds and sued you?

Victorious. Lovin the idea of him spending all that time and all that
money...

Arny Krueger

Feb 4, 2009, 6:23:09 PM2/4/09
"Boon" <vinyl...@aol.com> wrote in message

> On Feb 4, 10:34?am, Boon <vinylan...@aol.com> wrote:
>> Well, since one of you felt it necessary to send emails
>> to my business associates about me "making death
>> threats" to Arny, I bid you all farewell. ?And to the

>> guy who did it (Bret Ludwig), congratulations.
>
> Sorry, Bret. I just saw the actual email, and it's
> straight from Arny. It was a miscommunication over the
> phone.

Which lie are you telling now, Marc?

Arny Krueger

Feb 4, 2009, 6:23:37 PM2/4/09

Clyde Slick

Feb 4, 2009, 6:32:12 PM2/4/09
On 4 Feb, 18:22, "Arny Krueger" <ar...@hotpop.com> wrote:
> "Clyde Slick" <Mr.clydesl...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> > You are one sick demented scumbag.
>
> Meaningless coming from a nameless low-life like you.
>
> > What were YOU thinking when YOU knowingly
> > made false kiddie porn accusations against a number of us.
>
> Your obsession with child pornography is your own cross to bear, nym.

any obsession is with punishing you for your false accusations.
the subject is your flale accusations,
your libel, your slander and your despicable lies.

> > And why does Bret get points for taking RAO battles
> > into the real world.
>
> Marc broke the law. he committed a crime named assault. He also bragged
> about filing false criminal reports against me. About the alleged police
> reports, I think he was lying.
>
> > How did you feel when Bob Morein contacted your pastor?
>
> What crime did I commit against Robert but telling the truth?

i agree that however badly you behave, nobody here should intercede
with your pastor.

> > How did you feel when Scott Wheeler went real worlds and sued you?
>
> Victorious.  Lovin the idea of him spending all that time and all that
> money...

while it was going on, did it cause you any anxieties?

I mean, if you don't mind this stuff, if you
actually enjoy it, we can do it again, for your pleasure!

Clyde Slick

Feb 4, 2009, 6:34:38 PM2/4/09

Arny did that to you?
Did he send an email to your employer, accusing
you of making death threats?

If so, its time for another lawsuit, Arny was just telling me how
much he enjoyed the previous one.

George M. Middius

Feb 4, 2009, 6:37:22 PM2/4/09

MiNe 109 said:

> > I just saw the actual email, and it's straight from
> > Arny. It was a miscommunication over the phone.
>
> Could Arny get any more loathsome?

Are you challenging him? <G>

Jenn

Feb 4, 2009, 6:40:47 PM2/4/09

No.

If shown to be true, this is yet another low in an already bottom
feeding "career". Does anyone need a better reason to stop responding to
this person?

If so, let me offer one. The "whining" that he recently referred to
about usenet threats has,of course, a backstory, untold by Arny. A few
years ago, a person threatened me online, say that I was a "f-ing dyke.
You should die". He showed up hours later at my front door. This after
my sister was murdered by a home intruder. I once told the story here to
show empathy to Arny about his loss of a family member. For my trouble,
I was told by him that it was my fault because I probably made the perp
mad online. And now, all these years later, he says that I was
"whining".

How "loathsome" can he get you aak? There's always a new low, it seems.

MiNe 109

Feb 4, 2009, 7:50:30 PM2/4/09
In article
<153136757255482362.203466je...@news.la.sbcglob
al.net>,
Jenn <jennconduct...@mac.com> wrote:

I'd missed those details. I tend to put his excesses out of mind because
I refuse to take him seriously, but that's the kind of thing that makes
me unwilling to condemn the scorched-earth tactics adopted by others.

Stephen

ScottW

Feb 4, 2009, 8:00:14 PM2/4/09
On Feb 4, 4:50 pm, MiNe 109 <smcelr...@POPaustin.rr.com> wrote:
> In article
> <153136757255482362.203466jennconductsREMOVETHIS-mac....@news.la.sbcglob
> al.net>,
>

>  Jenn <jennconductsREMOVET...@mac.com> wrote:
> > MiNe 109 <smcelr...@POPaustin.rr.com> wrote:
> > > In article
> > > <8daab5b2-8cbb-4986-98ff-deebeb318...@w1g2000prk.googlegroups.com>,

Trouble is we all endure the rubble of scorched earth.
I'm with Jenn on this and happy to see she finally saw the
light. When Arny does what has become inevitable,
I have no problem moving on.
If you can't do that, then ignore him completely.
The scorched earth practice reminds me of the Watts riots.
The week after all the residents wondered why they burnt down
all their grocery stores.

ScottW

ScottW

Feb 4, 2009, 8:02:53 PM2/4/09
On Feb 4, 1:57 pm, "Arny Krueger" <ar...@hotpop.com> wrote:
> "ScottW" <Scott...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> > On Feb 4, 12:39 pm, "Arny Krueger" <ar...@hotpop.com>
> > wrote:
> >> "ScottW" <Scott...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> >> And the problem with that would be? I guess you haven't
> >> noticed that RAO is already dead, and has been for
> >> several years.
> >> Thanks Scott for confirming your commitment to keeping
> >> RAO in its current state. :-(
> >   You know better than that.
>
> Do I?

You should.

> >  But Usenet if full of dead
> > groups and once they  go silent, they rarely recover.
>
> Better to be silent than a cesspool.

Perhaps, I don't think the cesspool is permanent yet
though you're not helping.

> > I still have some hope for interesting discourse, audio
> > or otherwise on RAO.
>
> Scott, you've always been a hearty participant in the otherwise.

There is more to discuss than audio, a topic that isn't all that
deep imo.

ScottW

MiNe 109

Feb 4, 2009, 8:03:32 PM2/4/09
In article
<5713e785-4e7b-4a44...@y1g2000pra.googlegroups.com>,
ScottW <Scot...@hotmail.com> wrote:

No, we don't. Like everything else in life, ignore what you don't like
and contribute where you want.

> I'm with Jenn on this and happy to see she finally saw the
> light. When Arny does what has become inevitable,
> I have no problem moving on.
> If you can't do that, then ignore him completely.
> The scorched earth practice reminds me of the Watts riots.
> The week after all the residents wondered why they burnt down
> all their grocery stores.

Highly suspect analogy.

Stephen

ScottW

Feb 4, 2009, 8:08:58 PM2/4/09
On Feb 4, 5:03 pm, MiNe 109 <smcelr...@POPaustin.rr.com> wrote:
> In article
> <5713e785-4e7b-4a44-b4fd-9ff45ed89...@y1g2000pra.googlegroups.com>,

I am. I don't like the signal to noise ratio.
Arny posts are pure noise. No signal at all.

ScottW

George M. Middius

Feb 4, 2009, 8:22:44 PM2/4/09

Witless barked:

> There is more to discuss than audio, a topic that isn't all that
> deep imo.

True. Especially if your highest priority is "exposing fraud" and other
errands of imaginary mercy.

George M. Middius

Feb 4, 2009, 8:24:09 PM2/4/09

Jenn said:

> The "whining" that he recently referred to
> about usenet threats has,of course, a backstory, untold by Arny. A few
> years ago, a person threatened me online, say that I was a "f-ing dyke.
> You should die". He showed up hours later at my front door. This after
> my sister was murdered by a home intruder. I once told the story here to
> show empathy to Arny about his loss of a family member. For my trouble,
> I was told by him that it was my fault because I probably made the perp
> mad online. And now, all these years later, he says that I was "whining".

I think you have reason to hate two individuals.

George M. Middius

Feb 4, 2009, 8:24:40 PM2/4/09

Jenn said:

> How "loathsome" can he get you aak? There's always a new low, it seems.

Krooger's conscience was also amputated when he was assimilated.

George M. Middius

Feb 4, 2009, 8:26:06 PM2/4/09

Daddy's Little Moron whined:

> > I refuse to take him seriously, but that's the kind of thing that makes
> > me unwilling to condemn the scorched-earth tactics adopted by others.
>
> Trouble is we all endure the rubble of scorched earth.

But you can "save" us by dumping your moronic political blog-excerpts.
Thank goodness Terrierdork is on the job!

Arny Krueger

Feb 4, 2009, 8:29:02 PM2/4/09

> On Feb 4, 1:57 pm, "Arny Krueger" <ar...@hotpop.com>
> wrote:
>> "ScottW" <Scott...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

>>> You know better than that.

>> Do I?

> You should.

What I know Scott is that you seem to like being called stupid.

>>> But Usenet if full of dead
>>> groups and once they go silent, they rarely recover.

>> Better to be silent than a cesspool.

> Perhaps, I don't think the cesspool is permanent yet
> though

The cesspool is permanent as long as there is a Middiot.

>>> I still have some hope for interesting discourse, audio
>>> or otherwise on RAO.

>> Scott, you've always been a hearty participant in the
>> otherwise.

> There is more to discuss than audio, a topic that isn't
> all that deep imo.

IOW as I said Scott, you are working to perpetuate the status quo.

Arny Krueger

Feb 4, 2009, 8:31:08 PM2/4/09

> On 4 Feb, 18:22, "Arny Krueger" <ar...@hotpop.com> wrote:
>> "Clyde Slick" <Mr.clydesl...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

>>> You are one sick demented scumbag.
>>
>> Meaningless coming from a nameless low-life like you.
>>
>>> What were YOU thinking when YOU knowingly
>>> made false kiddie porn accusations against a number of
>>> us.
>>
>> Your obsession with child pornography is your own cross
>> to bear, nym.

> any obsession is with punishing you for your false
> accusations.

Sounds pretty sick to me.

> the subject is your flale accusations,
> your libel, your slander and your despicable lies.

>>> And why does Bret get points for taking RAO battles
>>> into the real world.
>>
>> Marc broke the law. he committed a crime named assault.
>> He also bragged about filing false criminal reports
>> against me. About the alleged police reports, I think he
>> was lying.

>>> How did you feel when Bob Morein contacted your pastor?
>>
>> What crime did I commit against Robert but telling the
>> truth?

> i agree that however badly you behave, nobody here
> should intercede with your pastor.

You forget one little thing nym, it didn't change a thing.

>>> How did you feel when Scott Wheeler went real worlds
>>> and sued you?
>>
>> Victorious. Lovin the idea of him spending all that time
>> and all that money...

> while it was going on, did it cause you any anxieties?

Nope.

> I mean, if you don't mind this stuff, if you
> actually enjoy it, we can do it again, for your pleasure!

I don't enjoy it. But I know as long as there are sickos like you in this
world nym, that is how things are going to be.

Arny Krueger

Feb 4, 2009, 8:34:06 PM2/4/09

> MiNe 109 <smce...@POPaustin.rr.com> wrote:
>> In article
>> <8daab5b2-8cbb-4986...@w1g2000prk.googlegroups.com>,
>> Boon <vinyl...@aol.com> wrote:

>>> Sorry, Bret. I just saw the actual email, and it's
>>> straight from Arny. It was a miscommunication over the
>>> phone.
>>
>> Could Arny get any more loathsome?
>>
>> Stephen
>
> No.
>
> If shown to be true, this is yet another low in an
> already bottom feeding "career". Does anyone need a
> better reason to stop responding to this person?

You don't get it Jenn.

> If so, let me offer one. The "whining" that he recently
> referred to about usenet threats has,of course, a
> backstory, untold by Arny.

I thought I'd leave that up to you, Jenn.

> A few years ago, a person
> threatened me online, say that I was a "f-ing dyke. You
> should die". He showed up hours later at my front door.

That's legal until you tell him to leave.

> This after my sister was murdered by a home intruder. I
> once told the story here to show empathy to Arny about
> his loss of a family member. For my trouble, I was told
> by him that it was my fault because I probably made the
> perp mad online. And now, all these years later, he says
> that I was "whining".

Intersting Jenn how you manage to make yourself out into a special victim by
throwing in this murder of your sister.

> How "loathsome" can he get you aak? There's always a new
> low, it seems.

Notice how Jenn can only see serious flaws in one person?

Jenn, so who was it that talked you into *helping* them with RAO?

Arny Krueger

Feb 4, 2009, 8:36:03 PM2/4/09

> Trouble is we all endure the rubble of scorched earth.

Indeed.

> I'm with Jenn on this and happy to see she finally saw the
> light. When Arny does what has become inevitable,
> I have no problem moving on.

Exactly what might those be?

I predict that you won't move on because nothing will change.

Arny Krueger

Feb 4, 2009, 8:38:36 PM2/4/09

> On 4 Feb, 17:52, Boon <vinylan...@aol.com> wrote:
>> On Feb 4, 10:34 am, Boon <vinylan...@aol.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Well, since one of you felt it necessary to send emails
>>> to my business associates about me "making death
>>> threats" to Arny, I bid you all farewell. And to the
>>> guy who did it (Bret Ludwig), congratulations.
>>
>> Sorry, Bret. I just saw the actual email, and it's
>> straight from Arny. It was a miscommunication over the
>> phone.
>>
>> Boon
>
> Arny did that to you?
> Did he send an email to your employer, accusing
> you of making death threats?

I simply sent him the pima facae evidence. He figured it out immediately.

> If so, its time for another lawsuit,

No, this is a criminal matter. Marc broke the law. Now that Marc's employer
is involved, I can use him to lead law enforcement officials to Marc
himself.

Clyde Slick

Feb 4, 2009, 9:30:21 PM2/4/09
> world nym, that is how things are going to be.-

as long as you falsely accuse people of horrific acts
and as long as you write eials to people's boses, you will liove in
fear of lawsuits.

Clyde Slick

Feb 4, 2009, 9:35:21 PM2/4/09
On 4 Feb, 20:38, "Arny Krueger" <ar...@hotpop.com> wrote:
> "Clyde Slick" <Mr.clydesl...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> himself.-

its time for a bus trip.
everybody, rent a bus and lets meet up in Goose Puke next Wednesday
after we get there, we can meet expenses by picking up fares
in our spare time, you know, when we're not 'on the prowl'.

ScottW

Feb 4, 2009, 10:12:45 PM2/4/09
On Feb 4, 5:29 pm, "Arny Krueger" <ar...@hotpop.com> wrote:
> "ScottW" <Scott...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> > On Feb 4, 1:57 pm, "Arny Krueger" <ar...@hotpop.com>
> > wrote:
> >> "ScottW" <Scott...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> >> Do I?
> >  You should.
>
> What I know Scott is that you seem to like being called stupid.

LoL. I don't care what some people call me.
You seem to want everyone to disparage you with cause.

> >> Better to be silent than a cesspool.
> >  Perhaps, I don't think the cesspool is permanent yet
> > though
>
> The cesspool is permanent as long as there is a Middiot.

He can't live forever.

> >> Scott, you've always been a hearty participant in the
> >> otherwise.
> >  There is more to discuss than audio, a topic that isn't
> > all that deep imo.
>
> IOW as I said Scott, you are working to perpetuate the status quo.

or diminish when possible, further decline.

ScottW

ScottW

Feb 4, 2009, 10:14:38 PM2/4/09
On Feb 4, 5:26 pm, George M. Middius <cmndr_geo...@comcast.net> wrote:
> Daddy's Little Moron whined:
>
> > > I refuse to take him seriously, but that's the kind of thing that makes
> > > me unwilling to condemn the scorched-earth tactics adopted by others.
>
> >  Trouble is we all endure the rubble of scorched earth.
>
> But you can "save" us by dumping your moronic political blog-excerpts.

I can't save you from spewing meaningless tripe. That cause is long
lost.

ScottW

Herbert Hoover

Feb 4, 2009, 7:41:37 PM2/4/09
On Wed, 04 Feb 2009 17:14:08 -0600, MiNe 109
<smce...@POPaustin.rr.com> wrote:

>In article
><8daab5b2-8cbb-4986...@w1g2000prk.googlegroups.com>,
> Boon <vinyl...@aol.com> wrote:

>> On Feb 4, 10:34?am, Boon <vinylan...@aol.com> wrote:
>> > Well, since one of you felt it necessary to send emails to my business
>> > associates about me "making death threats" to Arny, I bid you all

>> > farewell. ?And to the guy who did it (Bret Ludwig), congratulations.

>> Sorry, Bret. I just saw the actual email, and it's straight from
>> Arny. It was a miscommunication over the phone.
>

>Could Arny get any more loathsome?
>
>Stephen

Maybe. I don't know. I used to think there had to be a bottom, but now
I think it's just madness. He can't help himself. He's possessed,
whether he understands or not.

Herbert

Herbert Hoover

Feb 4, 2009, 7:39:59 PM2/4/09
On Wed, 4 Feb 2009 14:52:31 -0800 (PST), Boon <vinyl...@aol.com>
wrote:

>On Feb 4, 10:34?am, Boon <vinylan...@aol.com> wrote:
>> Well, since one of you felt it necessary to send emails to my business
>> associates about me "making death threats" to Arny, I bid you all
>> farewell. ?And to the guy who did it (Bret Ludwig), congratulations.
>
>Sorry, Bret. I just saw the actual email, and it's straight from
>Arny. It was a miscommunication over the phone.
>

>Boon
Wow fucking wow!!

Herbert

Herbert Hoover

Feb 4, 2009, 8:35:09 PM2/4/09

This has been going on for years, and periodically someone takes it
off RAO and tries to really injure someone.

And, yes, Arnie is a bit off when it comes to women, and a bit more
deranged when it comes to gay, so you get it twice, so to speak. You
don't need my approval, but FWIW, it seems to me you're getting the
hang of things exactly right.

Most of us are perfectly rational, reasonable folk who have audio and
music in our lives, which is why we came here originally.

Then we found Arnie, and that changed everything. Most of us get along
splendidly, even after fairly strong discussions. The thing is, if one
is genuinely offended by the strife here and how the various wars are
conducted, one needs to leave because that *is* what RAO is. RAO is
*not* just a little group to discuss audio. Audio is the excuse for
bashing Krueger.

After all, one has to have *something* to live for.....

Herbert

Herbert Hoover

Feb 4, 2009, 8:49:33 PM2/4/09
On Wed, 4 Feb 2009 17:00:14 -0800 (PST), ScottW <Scot...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

I meant what I said about "Mensheviks, Scott." It took me years, but I
fnally realized there is no middle ground here. To be in the middle is
to be part of the problem.

We are the Internet version of The Palestinian Problem, of The Irish
Troubles, of The Koreas, of Serbia & Croatia etc. Intercede all you
want. Arnold will never back down, so if you don't want your own
village razed, you'd better fight back. This is Internet Ethnic
Cleansing. Either emigrate or fight.

You actually know the truth of that, so instead you turn to others to
change, but they're sick of being bullied and treated horribly. Most
importantly, they're disgusted by the intellectual dishonesty. In a
discussion group, one's very soul is contained by how one argues and
discusses. Arnie commits soul murder every day. To allow it to stand
is to allow murder.

He's been here...what? ....12 years? ....More? Has it ever changed?

Your bleating about is the damndest thing I've seen in a while. Here
you are in a prision camp complaining about the poor conditions while
leaving aside the entire question of the actual cause of the problem;
Arnold "Kroogly" Krueger, the man who sees himself as the "warden" of
all audio information, and the bane of non Christians everywhere.

You think Jenn was radicalized *before* she got here* Waddya t'ink? I
came here originally with a chip on my shoulder for Kroogly? Fer
Crissake George like all the rest of us came here looking for audio
info and there was Krueger, spewing and sputtering, bullying and
basically pulling the wings off butterflies.

So shut the fuck up. I know you're smarter than this, but your signal
failure to confront is exactly why Sssssshhh calls you 2pid.

The dumbest sight in the world is being led to the slaughter without
fighting back. Indeed, being led to the slaughter while complaining
about the civility of your victims. That Stockholm Syndrome must be
some serious shit.......

Herbert

Herbert Hoover

Feb 4, 2009, 9:36:06 PM2/4/09
On Wed, 4 Feb 2009 20:38:36 -0500, "Arny Krueger" <ar...@hotpop.com>
wrote:

Damn, Arnie, your penis is shrinking as I write this. If it weren't
for the fact you're the biggest dick on Earth, I'd say you were an
hermaphrodite.

Herbert

Herbert Hoover

Feb 4, 2009, 5:35:39 PM2/4/09
On Wed, 04 Feb 2009 13:33:21 -0800, Jenn
<jennconduct...@mac.com> wrote:

>In article
><74793eb4-afdc-4703...@p2g2000prn.googlegroups.com>,

> Boon <vinyl...@aol.com> wrote:
>
>> Well, since one of you felt it necessary to send emails to my business
>> associates about me "making death threats" to Arny, I bid you all
>> farewell. And to the guy who did it (Bret Ludwig), congratulations.
>>

>> Boon
>
>Idiots. Don't let the bastard who did it determine your actions,
>however.

As I've said once before, you go, Girl!

Herbert

Herbert Hoover

Feb 4, 2009, 9:34:08 PM2/4/09
On Wed, 4 Feb 2009 20:34:06 -0500, "Arny Krueger" <ar...@hotpop.com>
wrote:

>"Jenn" <jennconduct...@mac.com> wrote in message

<spew>

>> How "loathsome" can he get you aak? There's always a new
>> low, it seems.
>
>Notice how Jenn can only see serious flaws in one person?
>
>Jenn, so who was it that talked you into *helping* them with RAO?

<gack>

Where's that eye of newt I had lying around here somewhere? I need a
fix real bad....

Herbert

Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!

Feb 4, 2009, 11:03:58 PM2/4/09
On Feb 4, 5:23 pm, "Arny Krueger" <ar...@hotpop.com> wrote:
> "MiNe 109" <smcelr...@POPaustin.rr.com> wrote in message

> > Could Arny get any more loathsome?
>

> Yes. ;-)

Insanity confirmed. :-(

Sophistic

Feb 4, 2009, 11:43:03 PM2/4/09
Boon warbled, croaked, gasped:

> Well, since one of you felt it necessary to send emails to my business
> associates about me "making death threats" to Arny, I bid you all

> farewell. And to the guy who did it (Bret Ludwig), congratulations.

Loony-tune Buffoon bids adieu after making rash death-threats against his
decade-long tormentor.

Waaaaayyyyyyyy too funny ... har-har-har!!!

BaBoon now cowers in the corner whenever there's a knock on the door in grave
fear it's the state troopers come a-calling with arrest warrant in hand.

Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!

Feb 5, 2009, 12:00:08 AM2/5/09
On Feb 4, 10:43 pm, "Soporific" <H...@Bore.com> wrote:

Sugar! You haven't been around since I kicked your ass and mopped up
the floor with your face!

> Waaaaayyyyyyyy too funny ... har-har-har!!!

I know. I still chuckle about it sometimes. LOL!

Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!

Feb 5, 2009, 12:05:57 AM2/5/09
On Feb 4, 7:34 pm, "Arny Krueger" <ar...@hotpop.com> wrote:

> Notice how Jenn can only see serious flaws in one person?

Let's see: pretty much everybody here who has "flaws" in your mind can
get along just fine.

There is one poster here who cannot seem (and has never seemed) to be
able to get along with anybody. Anybody.

So the questions are, are these "flawed" people, who can discuss other
things and generally get along, the problem? Or is there someone who
takes things outside RAO (2pid, here's your "reality"), cannot seem to
get along with *anybody*, and is generally the piece of shit that most
describe him to be? And who further loves to talk about his success
and respect on other groups (including HTML, even!) yet continuously
poisons RAO?

So who else has the "serious flaws", GOIA? LMAO!

Answer: Jenn is dead-on correct. ;-)

Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!

Feb 5, 2009, 12:08:02 AM2/5/09
On Feb 4, 6:41 pm, Herbert Hoover <HHoover1...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, 04 Feb 2009 17:14:08 -0600, MiNe 109
> <smcelr...@POPaustin.rr.com> wrote:

> >Could Arny get any more loathsome?

> Maybe. I don't know. I used to think there had to be a bottom, but now

> I think it's just madness. He can't help himself. He's possessed,
> whether he understands or not.

I understand. In a similar vein I sometimes figure that 2pid cannot
get any more imbecilic. He always proves me wrong too.

Sophistic

Feb 5, 2009, 12:13:35 AM2/5/09
G.I. Jill swooned:

> Sugar! You haven't been around since I kicked your ass and mopped up the floor
> with your face!

The only thing you mopped up the floor with was your tongue after being
relegated to latrine clean-up duty with just a bucket, a toothbrush and that
aforementioned tongue of yours. You're probably in desperate need of a breath
mint by now, Jilly baby.

Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!

Feb 5, 2009, 12:23:25 AM2/5/09
On Feb 4, 11:13 pm, "Soporific" <H...@Bore.com> wrote:
> G.I. Jill swooned:

You used that one before. It's time for some new material, sugar.

There are online thesauri if you get stuck.

Yes, the latrines at "Brigade 53" and "Battalion 53" are particularly
nasty. No need for mints, though, as the bleach takes care of it.

Thanks for your concern, sugar! LOL!

mebrat...@yahoo.com

Feb 5, 2009, 1:47:56 AM2/5/09
> >  Boon <vinylan...@aol.com> wrote:

> > > Sorry, Bret.  I just saw the actual email, and it's straight from
> > > Arny. It was a miscommunication over the phone.
>
> > Could Arny get any more loathsome?
>
> > Stephen
>
> No.
>
> If shown to be true, this is yet another low in an already bottom
> feeding "career". Does anyone need a better reason to stop responding to
> this person?
>
> If so, let me offer one. The "whining" that he recently referred to
> about usenet threats has,of course, a backstory, untold by Arny. A few

> years ago, a person threatened me online, say that I was a "f-ing dyke.
> You should die". He showed up hours later at my front door. This after

> my sister was murdered by a home intruder. I once told the story here to
> show empathy to Arny about his loss of a family member. For my trouble,
> I was told by him that it was my fault because I probably made the perp
> mad online. And now, all these years later, he says that I was
> "whining".

My family had a home intrusion when I was a kid. None of us were
killed because my father had a .45. The intruder went to jail.

mebrat...@yahoo.com

Feb 5, 2009, 1:54:53 AM2/5/09
On Feb 4, 5:23 pm, "Arny Krueger" <ar...@hotpop.com> wrote:
> "Boon" <vinylan...@aol.com> wrote in message

> > On Feb 4, 10:34?am, Boon <vinylan...@aol.com> wrote:
> >> Well, since one of you felt it necessary to send emails
> >> to my business associates about me "making death
> >> threats" to Arny, I bid you all farewell. ?And to the
> >> guy who did it (Bret Ludwig), congratulations.
>
> > Sorry, Bret.  I just saw the actual email, and it's
> > straight from Arny. It was a miscommunication over the
> > phone.
>
> Which lie are you telling now, Marc?

I had nothing to do with it. While I felt Boon's comments were not
prudent, I never thought that they constituted a bona fide threat and
even if they did I figured Arny could handle it. I don't even know who
Boon works for (and don't want to) in his day job.

Arny is proving to be a lot more powerful shit magnet than even I had
imagined.

Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!

Feb 5, 2009, 1:56:33 AM2/5/09

LoL. There hasn't been any up until now?

> > >  Perhaps, I don't think the cesspool is permanent yet
> > > though
>
> > The cesspool is permanent as long as there is a Middiot.
>
>  He can't live forever.

George pokes fun at people in a newsgroup. GOIA calls or emails
people's employers. Has George taken anything offline here?

Did GOIA truly feel threatened, or was he simply being an asshole? I
think the answer is very clear.

We'll have no more chiding about someone choosing to remain anonymous.
It's the sane thing to do with people like GOIA around. It's also very
clear at this point why it bothers GOIA so much.

GOIA makes this place what it is. If he was truly appreciated and
admired at these other groups he brags about (including the HTML
ones!), he'd have no need to pollute this group with his hours of
insanity. So once again we catch GOIA in a lie. LOL!

Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!

Feb 5, 2009, 1:59:41 AM2/5/09
On Feb 4, 7:31 pm, "Arny Krueger" <ar...@hotpop.com> wrote:

> I don't enjoy it. But I know as long as there are sickos like you in this

> world Master, that is how things are going to be.

Sickos call people's employers with baseless claims.

Gahead: tell me how "threatened" you felt, or feel, by what goes on
here. Gahead: tell me why if you truly feel threatened you choose to
stay.

You're the sicko, GOIA. You aren't fooling anybody (except maybe 2pid).

Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!

Feb 5, 2009, 2:01:32 AM2/5/09

Fascist.

TT

Feb 5, 2009, 3:33:30 AM2/5/09

"Boon" <vinyl...@aol.com> wrote in message

On Feb 4, 10:34?am, Boon <vinylan...@aol.com> wrote:
> Well, since one of you felt it necessary to send emails to
> my business
> associates about me "making death threats" to Arny, I bid
> you all
> farewell. ?And to the guy who did it (Bret Ludwig),
> congratulations.

Sorry, Bret. I just saw the actual email, and it's straight
from
Arny. It was a miscommunication over the phone.

Boon

Full marks to you Marc for admitting a mistake and
apologising. It is a shame a few more people can't do it.

I will be sorry to see you go.

All the best Terry

TT

Feb 5, 2009, 3:47:03 AM2/5/09

"Arny Krueger" <ar...@hotpop.com> wrote in message
I sincerely hope you do get the police involved. Firstly,
everyone here can give character references for both you and
Marc and then you will be arrested for wasting police time!
Perhaps, even (if we are lucky) sent away for psychiatric
evaluation.

TT

PS FOAD! That is not a death threat, just wishful thinking
;-)

Iain Churches

Feb 5, 2009, 5:14:12 AM2/5/09

news:153136757255482362.203466je...@news.la.sbcglobal.net...>> Boon <vinyl...@aol.com> wrote:

>> > Sorry, Bret. I just saw the actual email, and it's straight from
>> > Arny. It was a miscommunication over the phone.
>>
>> Could Arny get any more loathsome?
>>
>> Stephen
>
> No.
>
> If shown to be true, this is yet another low in an already bottom
> feeding "career". Does anyone need a better reason to stop responding to
> this person?
>
> If so, let me offer one. The "whining" that he recently referred to
> about usenet threats has,of course, a backstory, untold by Arny. A few
> years ago, a person threatened me online, say that I was a "f-ing dyke.
> You should die". He showed up hours later at my front door. This after
> my sister was murdered by a home intruder. I once told the story here to
> show empathy to Arny about his loss of a family member. For my trouble,
> I was told by him that it was my fault because I probably made the perp
> mad online. And now, all these years later, he says that I was
> "whining".
>
> How "loathsome" can he get you aak? There's always a new low, it seems.

Jenn. What I find so odious is the the cloak of pseudo-religion
that Mr Krueger wraps around himself.

I think it is commendable that the rest of us here keep our religious
beliefs to ourselves. I see it as a personal thing between the individual
and his/her God.

At the same time,. I am also a firm believer in Karma, in that the
effectsts of all deeds actively create past, present, and future
experiences, thus making one responsible for one's own life,
and the pain and joy it brings to him/her and others.

IOW. What goes around......

Iain

Iain Churches

Feb 5, 2009, 5:15:06 AM2/5/09

"Boon" <vinyl...@aol.com> wrote in message
On Feb 4, 10:34?am, Boon <vinylan...@aol.com> wrote:
>> Well, since one of you felt it necessary to send emails to my business
>> associates about me "making death threats" to Arny, I bid you all
>> farewell. ?And to the guy who did it (Bret Ludwig), congratulations.

>Sorry, Bret. I just saw the actual email, and it's straight from
>Arny. It was a miscommunication over the phone.

Well well. There's a surprise!!
And Arny was willing to let Bret
take the responsibility.

Stout fellow:-)

Iain

Iain Churches

Feb 5, 2009, 5:15:29 AM2/5/09

"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!" <arty...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

GOIA makes this place what it is. (snip)

Indeed. One can see the difference in
the qualoity of the discussion in the threads
in which Mr Krueger does not take part.

They are like a breath of fresh air.

Iain

Iain Churches

Feb 5, 2009, 5:16:38 AM2/5/09

"ScottW" <Scot...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

On Feb 4, 12:39 pm, "Arny Krueger" <ar...@hotpop.com> wrote:
> "ScottW" <Scott...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> > Taking the BS here real world is the quickest way to
> > kill the group.
>
> And the problem with that would be? I guess you haven't noticed that RAO
> is
> already dead, and has been for several years.
>
> Thanks Scott for confirming your commitment to keeping RAO in its current
> state. :-(

>You know better than that. But usenet if full of dead groups and

>once they
>go silent, they rarely recover.

>I still have some hope for interesting discourse, audio or otherwise
>on RAO.

Scott. There hae been some interesting discussions,
well-informed and useful, in the past couple of
days. The quality of the thread depends very
much on who the participants are. If you see
what I mean:-)

Iain

Iain Churches

Feb 5, 2009, 5:23:51 AM2/5/09

> Well, since one of you felt it necessary to send emails to my business
> associates about me "making death threats" to Arny, I bid you all
> farewell.

That comes like a thunderbolt from a clear blue sky.
I recalll no post in which Boon made such a threat.
Did he?

Is there anything to be done, to ease the situation for
Boon?

Shame on Arnold Kreuger:-(((

But what goes around certainly comes around, of
that there is no doubt.

Iain

Arny Krueger

Feb 5, 2009, 6:07:36 AM2/5/09

> as long as you falsely accuse people of horrific acts
> and as long as you write eials to people's boses, you
> will liove in fear of lawsuits.

Sorry nym, but you are obvously hysterical. I can't make sense out of the
above.

That Marc made a death threat against me is real.

The John Atkinson has a pattern of libelling me is real.

People who are trying to build credibility with the public don't need
employees who act that way. They need to know when their trust is misplaced.

Arny Krueger

Feb 5, 2009, 6:09:41 AM2/5/09
<mebrat...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> Arny is proving to be a lot more powerful s*** magnet

> than even I had imagined.

As you know Bret, magnets can be selectively de-energized, dropping their
load on the designated spot. ;-)

Arny Krueger

Feb 5, 2009, 6:11:19 AM2/5/09
"TT" <TTence...@westnet.com.au> wrote in message

> I sincerely hope you do get the police involved.

Thanks for the support, Terry.

Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!

Feb 5, 2009, 7:04:41 AM2/5/09
On Feb 5, 5:07 am, "Arny Krueger" <ar...@hotpop.com> wrote:
> "Clyde Slick" <Mr.clydesl...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> > as long as you falsely accuse people of horrific acts
> > and as long as you write eials to people's boses, you
> > will liove in fear of lawsuits.
>
> Sorry nym, but you are obvously (sic)(GOIA is so hysterical he can't see straight) hysterical. I can't make sense out of the

> above.
>
> That Marc made a death threat against me is real.
>
> The John Atkinson has a pattern of libelling (sic. GOIA is so hysterical he can't see straight) me is real.

Don't forget the liars, GOIA. If someone isn't libeling you or
threatening you, they're lying to you or plotting against you.

Life sucks for you, GOIA. Everybody is out to get you. And you're such
a *nice* man!

> People who are trying to build credibility with the public don't need
> employees who act that way. They need to know when their trust is misplaced.

As if you can judge, "good" Christian that you are. LOL!

So to make you "credible" please point out those AES (or AES journal)
papers you've had published. While you're at it, one of your
recordings would be nice too.

LOL!

Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!

Feb 5, 2009, 7:05:37 AM2/5/09
On Feb 5, 5:09 am, "Arny Krueger" <ar...@hotpop.com> wrote:

> As you know Bret, magnets can be selectively de-energized, dropping their
> load on the designated spot. ;-)

Your poor wife. ;-)

John Atkinson

Feb 5, 2009, 7:14:45 AM2/5/09
On Feb 5, 6:07 am, "Arny Krueger" <ar...@hotpop.com> wrote:
> The John Atkinson has a pattern of libelling me is real.

This is incorrect.

John Atkinson
Editor, Stereophile

Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!

Feb 5, 2009, 7:26:21 AM2/5/09
On Feb 5, 6:14 am, John Atkinson <stereoedi...@earthlink.net> wrote:
> On Feb 5, 6:07 am, "Arny Krueger" <ar...@hotpop.com> wrote:
>
> > The John Atkinson has a pattern of libelling me is real.
>
> This is incorrect.

Oh, JA, I'm *very* disappointed. I never would have thought that *you*
would resort to using "the debating trade".

Of course you've never "libelled" GOIA. There is no such thing. But
you *must* have *libeled* him because he said so. And we all *know*
GOIA *never* "lies". ;-)

Arny Krueger

Feb 5, 2009, 7:50:39 AM2/5/09
"John Atkinson" <stereo...@earthlink.net> wrote in
message

> On Feb 5, 6:07 am, "Arny Krueger" <ar...@hotpop.com>
> wrote:
>> The John Atkinson has a pattern of libelling me is real.
>
> This is incorrect.

I've got the documentation in google. Or did you figure out how to delete
it, John?

Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!

Feb 5, 2009, 8:36:06 AM2/5/09
On Feb 5, 6:50 am, "Arny Krueger" <ar...@hotpop.com> wrote:
> "John Atkinson" <stereoedi...@earthlink.net> wrote in
> messagenews:414c63b7-da69-4559...@a39g2000prl.googlegroups.com

> > On Feb 5, 6:07 am, "Arny Krueger" <ar...@hotpop.com>
> > wrote:
> >> The John Atkinson has a pattern of libelling me is real.
>
> > This is incorrect.
>
> I've got the documentation in google. Or did you figure out how to delete
> it, John?

Well let's see it, GOIA!

TT

Feb 5, 2009, 9:16:38 AM2/5/09

"Arny Krueger" <ar...@hotpop.com> wrote in message
Anytime Arns. Now dial 911 and report nasty people saying bad things to you
over the internet! Oh what the hell, why not take out 5 billion restraining
orders as well as I'm positive there are undiscovered tribes in New Guinea
that already dislike you!

TT

Herbert Hoover

Feb 5, 2009, 9:45:42 AM2/5/09
On Wed, 4 Feb 2009 22:47:56 -0800 (PST), mebrat...@yahoo.com
wrote:

Good for you.

Your response marks the second dumbest in RAO, only a wee bit behind
Kroogly's in this thread.

I'm sure you go to bed with a gun under your pillow and another closer
to other parts of your anatomy.

Aren't you special?

Herbert

Herbert Hoover

Feb 5, 2009, 9:50:41 AM2/5/09
On Wed, 4 Feb 2009 21:08:02 -0800 (PST), "Shhhh! I'm Listening to
Reason!" <arty...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>On Feb 4, 6:41�pm, Herbert Hoover <HHoover1...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> On Wed, 04 Feb 2009 17:14:08 -0600, MiNe 109
>> <smcelr...@POPaustin.rr.com> wrote:
>
>> >Could Arny get any more loathsome?
>

>> Maybe. I don't know. I used to think there had to be a bottom, but now
>> I think it's just madness. He can't help himself. He's possessed,
>> whether he understands or not.
>
>I understand. In a similar vein I sometimes figure that 2pid cannot
>get any more imbecilic. He always proves me wrong too.

Agreed. It's all a bit weird. One comes here and encounters folk like
Arnie and 2pid and you figure it all has to be a role. Then you're
stunned when you realize you're encountering the real self (or rather,
the lack of self, a person so injured that without that specific role
they disappear).

They can't change, I suppose, because to give up the role is to die,
to be condemned to their real selves. I'm just speculating here, of
course. I don't really know.

Herbert

MiNe 109

Feb 5, 2009, 9:56:47 AM2/5/09
In article <vvulo4ps3o3tdckek...@4ax.com>,
Herbert Hoover <HHoov...@gmail.com> wrote:

Don't make me use the word "abnegation."

Stephen

John Atkinson

Feb 5, 2009, 10:12:26 AM2/5/09
On Feb 5, 7:50 am, "Arny Krueger" <ar...@hotpop.com> wrote:
> "John Atkinson" <stereoedi...@earthlink.net> wrote in message

> > On Feb 5, 6:07 am, "Arny Krueger" <ar...@hotpop.com> wrote:
> >> The John Atkinson has a pattern of libelling me is real.
> >
> > This is incorrect.
>
> I've got the documentation in google.

In which case, you should invest a couple of hundred
dollars in a consultation with a lawyer specializing in
libel and defamation cases. Show him my postings,
along with the postings of yours to which I was
responding and he or she will be able to tell you if you
have a case. If you do, then there might be a hefty
payday in your future; if you don't, there is is no libel.

If you don't consult a lawyer, then you are, once
again, behaving as GOIA, making things up out of
whole cloth.

> Or did you figure out how to delete it, John?

I don't delete postings from the Usenet archive, Mr.
Krueger, nor do I post under any name than my own,
as you have also claimed, nor do I pay anyone to
harass or libel you, as you have also claimed.

John Atkinson
Editor, Stereophile

Herbert Hoover

Feb 5, 2009, 10:53:06 AM2/5/09
On Thu, 5 Feb 2009 06:07:36 -0500, "Arny Krueger" <ar...@hotpop.com>
wrote:

<gag>

<choke>

<spew>

Arnie, quick....keep it down.....Nurse Ratchet is coming.........

Herbert

Arny Krueger

Feb 5, 2009, 11:21:05 AM2/5/09

> On Feb 5, 7:50 am, "Arny Krueger" <ar...@hotpop.com>
> wrote:
>> "John Atkinson" <stereoedi...@earthlink.net> wrote in
>> message

>>> This is incorrect.

>> I've got the documentation in google.

> In which case, you should invest a couple of hundred
> dollars in a consultation with a lawyer specializing in
> libel and defamation cases. Show him my postings,
> along with the postings of yours to which I was
> responding and he or she will be able to tell you if you
> have a case. If you do, then there might be a hefty
> payday in your future; if you don't, there is is no libel.

The doubled "is" is a tell. ;-)

That's wrong John. You have a moral responsibility to make statements that
are reasonably true and not designed to rob others.

As usual John, you equate the truth with spending money.

Law is the low water mark of the difference between right and wrong, while
ethics are the high water mark. By turning this moral question into a matter
of just the law, you are already way down the low road.

John, unless I see some evidence that your pockets are loosing depth, my
best strategy is to let you hang out even more rope for yourself to swing
from, speaking figuratively, of course. If my experience with Marc is any
guide, the more evil you think you have gotten away with, the more evil you
will do.

Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!

Feb 5, 2009, 11:36:57 AM2/5/09
On Feb 5, 10:21 am, "Arny Krueger" <ar...@hotpop.com> wrote:

> Law is the low water mark of the difference between right and wrong, while
> ethics are the high water mark. By turning this moral question into a matter
> of just the law, you are already way down the low road.

A lecture on ethics and honesty from GOIA is like a lecture on the
necessity of abstinence from the inhabitants of the Mustang Ranch.
Even if parts of it were accidentally true the underlying basis of
lies and hypocrisy would cause one to laugh.

> John, unless I see some evidence that your pockets are loosing depth,

GOIA, you are a "looser" of Biblical proportion. And you're insane to
boot! LOL!

Jenn

Feb 5, 2009, 11:44:28 AM2/5/09
In article
<7a72f270-799b-40e5...@l33g2000pri.googlegroups.com>,

"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!" <arty...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> On Feb 5, 10:21 am, "Arny Krueger" <ar...@hotpop.com> wrote:
>
> > Law is the low water mark of the difference between right and wrong, while
> > ethics are the high water mark. By turning this moral question into a matter
> > of just the law, you are already way down the low road.
>
> A lecture on ethics and honesty from GOIA is like a lecture on the
> necessity of abstinence from the inhabitants of the Mustang Ranch.
> Even if parts of it were accidentally true the underlying basis of
> lies and hypocrisy would cause one to laugh.

Compare two recent quotes from Arny:

"Law is the low water mark of the difference between right and wrong,
while ethics are the high water mark."

And referring to a guy who said that I should die who then showed up on
my doorstep in the night:
"That's legal until you tell him to leave."

Arny Krueger

Feb 5, 2009, 11:51:03 AM2/5/09
"Jenn" <jennco...@mac.com> wrote in message

> In article
> <7a72f270-799b-40e5...@l33g2000pri.googlegroups.com>,
> "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!" <arty...@hotmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On Feb 5, 10:21 am, "Arny Krueger" <ar...@hotpop.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Law is the low water mark of the difference between
>>> right and wrong, while ethics are the high water mark.
>>> By turning this moral question into a matter of just
>>> the law, you are already way down the low road.

>> A lecture on ethics and honesty from GOIA is like a
>> lecture on the necessity of abstinence from the
>> inhabitants of the Mustang Ranch.

So says someone who is so ethical that they have to hide behind a nym.

>> Even if parts of it
>> were accidentally true the underlying basis of lies and
>> hypocrisy would cause one to laugh.

Especially coming from said coward.

> Compare two recent quotes from Arny:

> "Law is the low water mark of the difference between
> right and wrong, while ethics are the high water mark."

> And referring to a guy who said that I should die who
> then showed up on my doorstep in the night:

> "That's legal until you tell him to leave."

Well Jenn, do you have a point of law or do you just want to whine? If you
think really hard and long, you just might be able to see how my two
comments relate to each other.

Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!

Feb 5, 2009, 11:51:47 AM2/5/09
On Feb 5, 10:44 am, Jenn <jenncondu...@mac.com> wrote:
> In article
> <7a72f270-799b-40e5-9d40-cc32622fe...@l33g2000pri.googlegroups.com>,

>  "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!" <artygu...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On Feb 5, 10:21 am, "Arny Krueger" <ar...@hotpop.com> wrote:
>
> > > Law is the low water mark of the difference between right and wrong, while
> > > ethics are the high water mark. By turning this moral question into a matter
> > > of just the law, you are already way down the low road.
>
> > A lecture on ethics and honesty from GOIA is like a lecture on the
> > necessity of abstinence from the inhabitants of the Mustang Ranch.
> > Even if parts of it were accidentally true the underlying basis of
> > lies and hypocrisy would cause one to laugh.
>
> Compare two recent quotes from Arny:
> "Law is the low water mark of the difference between right and wrong,
> while ethics are the high water mark."
>
> And referring to a guy who said that I should die who then showed up on
> my doorstep in the night:
> "That's legal until you tell him to leave."

Well, duh!

He said one to you and the other to JA. Now that I've pointed that out
(and I'm surprised that I had to), surely you can see the difference.

And you could also add GOIA's quote about a threat on Usenet "legally"
being assault, which totally justified ;-) and made 'right' ;-) GOIA
calling Boon's employer. But GOIA said that to Boon, so there's
another difference.

Herbert Hoover

Feb 5, 2009, 11:55:29 AM2/5/09
On Thu, 5 Feb 2009 11:21:05 -0500, "Arny Krueger" <ar...@hotpop.com>
wrote:

<usual Kroo garbage snipped>

>John, unless I see some evidence that your pockets are loosing depth, my
>best strategy is to let you hang out even more rope for yourself to swing
>from, speaking figuratively, of course. If my experience with Marc is any
>guide, the more evil you think you have gotten away with, the more evil you
>will do.

What experience would that be, Oh smallest member?

To have experience you have to *do* something.

Oh.

That's right.

You called Marc's employer

You know, you were a rat bastard before you did that. You really
didn't have to go to all that trouble just to re-earn that sobriquet.

Herbert

Clyde Slick

Feb 5, 2009, 11:58:14 AM2/5/09
On 5 Feb, 05:14, "Iain Churches" <Iai...@kolumbus.fi> wrote:
> "Jenn" <jennconductsREMOVET...@mac.com> wrote in message

> > MiNe 109 <smcelr...@POPaustin.rr.com> wrote:
> >> In article
> >> <8daab5b2-8cbb-4986-98ff-deebeb318...@w1g2000prk.googlegroups.com>,

> >> Could Arny get any more loathsome?
>
> >> Stephen
>
> > No.
>
> > If shown to be true, this is yet another low in an already bottom
> > feeding "career". Does anyone need a better reason to stop responding to
> > this person?
>
> > If so, let me offer one. The "whining" that he recently referred to
> > about usenet threats has,of course, a backstory, untold by Arny. A few
> > years ago, a person threatened me online, say that I was a "f-ing dyke.
> > You should die". He showed up hours later at my front door. This after
> > my sister was murdered by a home intruder. I once told the story here to
> > show empathy to Arny about his loss of a family member. For my trouble,
> > I was told by him that it was my fault because I probably made the perp
> > mad online. And now, all these years later, he says that I was
> > "whining".
>
> > How "loathsome" can he get you aak?  There's always a new low, it seems.
>
> Jenn.  What I find so odious is the the cloak of pseudo-religion
> that Mr Krueger wraps around himself.
>
> I think it is commendable that the rest of us here keep our religious
> beliefs to ourselves.  I see it as a personal thing between the individual
> and his/her God.
>
> At the same time,. I am also a firm believer in Karma, in that the
> effectsts of all deeds actively create past, present, and future
> experiences, thus making one responsible for one's own life,
> and the pain and joy it brings to him/her and others.
>
> IOW. What goes around......
>
> Iain-

floobydust!!!!
as much as Christianity is floobydust

but if it makes you feel better to believe in Karma, more
power to you.

Herbert Hoover

Feb 5, 2009, 11:59:41 AM2/5/09

Well, I already know you *know* how to use that word in a sentence.

Does Arnie?

Herbert

Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!

Feb 5, 2009, 12:01:54 PM2/5/09
On Feb 5, 10:51 am, "Arny Krueger" <ar...@hotpop.com> wrote:
> "Jenn" <jenncondu...@mac.com> wrote in message

> > In article
> > <7a72f270-799b-40e5-9d40-cc32622fe...@l33g2000pri.googlegroups.com>,
> > "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!" <artygu...@hotmail.com>

> > wrote:

> >> A lecture on ethics and honesty from GOIA is like a
> >> lecture on the necessity of abstinence from the
> >> inhabitants of the Mustang Ranch.
>
> So says someone who is so ethical that they have to hide behind a nym.

And you have shown exactly why, GOIA: there are insane assholes out
there. LOL!

But what that has to do with ethics is beyond me. Are you saying that
every author who has a pen name, or every actor who has a stage name,
is unethical?

Do explain <yawn>. We all look forward to your lectures on 'ethics'
and 'honesty'.

> >>  Even if parts of it
> >> were accidentally true the underlying basis of lies and
> >> hypocrisy would cause one to laugh.
>
> Especially coming from said coward.

See above, crazy guy. LOL!

> > Compare two recent quotes from Arny:
> > "Law is the low water mark of the difference between
> > right and wrong, while ethics are the high water mark."
> > And referring to a guy who said that I should die who
> > then showed up on my doorstep in the night:
> > "That's legal until you tell him to leave."
>
> Well Jenn, do you have a point of law or do you just want to whine? If you
> think really hard and long, you just might be able to see how my two
> comments relate to each other.

Duh. Dumb and insane is not a very compelling combination, GOIA.

mebrat...@yahoo.com

Feb 5, 2009, 12:02:59 PM2/5/09
On Feb 5, 8:45 am, Herbert Hoover <HHoover1...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, 4 Feb 2009 22:47:56 -0800 (PST), mebratziuj...@yahoo.com

They rust that way. My recommendation is to buy a nightstand lamp
with a gun holder. Fast to get to if needed.

It is loading more messages.