somebody needs an education

Steve Zipser (Sunshine Stereo, Inc.)

Apr 5, 1997, 3:00:00 AM4/5/97

In article <8602136...@dejanews.com>, eme...@elwha.evergreen.edu
spumes:
>>For those of you who think that what a person says matters (or if you
>>simply dislike steve and get a kick out of seeing his nonsense exposed), I
>>offer some tidbits from my archive of "hate-mail from zip".
>>..........blah blah blah and so on

Eddie DelGado says:
>I don't understand why this idiot Ethan Emosone continues to bother posting.
>Nobody takes him seriously anymore. If he ever had a legitimate gripe, it went
>out the window when he started flaming Josh Cintron and Steve Zipser. These two
>dealers post good equipment deals and we have seen lots of messages of fine and
>fair dealings with both these gentlemen. I believe that Ethan has never dealt
>with either of these two dealers. Furthermore, he quotes an irrelevant FAQ as
>the governing law of this newsgroup, and it is most certainly NOT! The bylaws
>of this newsgroup say ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about dealers posting in the
>marketplace. Of course they are allowed to post! The more deals there are on
>the net, the better for all us consumers. This is irrefutable. So, Ethan, I
>advise you to go take a basic economics course and please learn the laws of
>supply and demand. Then read the charter of this newsgroup. Then stop
>spamming this group with your silly diatribes aginst Cintron and Zipser. They
>offer the group far more positive attributes than you will in a thousand years!
> Grow up, sir.

Mr. DelGado:
First thanks for the kind words. Second, you simply make too much sense
for Ethan to ever take your post seriously. It matters not that people
tell him all the time that he is a buffoon, a pest, and a newsgroup
spammer. He doesn't care about anyone else. He only cares about
feeding his whiny little ego. When anyone answers him it feeds this
sick selfish need of his. I suggest that you simply not bother posting
to him anymore.
Thanks
Zip

eme...@elwha.evergreen.edu

Apr 6, 1997, 4:00:00 AM4/6/97

God, why do I continue to feel compelled to answer to the accusations of
such a blatantly dishonest lot? If ANYONE were to examine the record they
would find that I've responded time and time again to zippie's (and his
ilk's) accusations, while their record at answering mine (or anyone
else's for that matter) is quite sparce. And I still await the day these
dimwits heed their own oft touted advice to ignore my "meaningless"
posts. Don't they see the oxymoronicness of bitching on and on and on how
they care not about what I post? Presently I'm getting a great kick out
of Zippy's allusions towards legal action- guess if you want to
financially support the ongoing foolish endeavor by some perversely
ambitious souls to extract blood from a turnip, you could buy something
from zip ;^).

Rubber gloves on....

In article <3346F0...@netrunner.net>,

"Steve Zipser (Sunshine Stereo, Inc.)" <z...@netrunner.net> wrote:

> In article <8602136...@dejanews.com>, eme...@elwha.evergreen.edu
> spumes:
> >>For those of you who think that what a person says matters (or if you
> >>simply dislike steve and get a kick out of seeing his nonsense exposed), I
> >>offer some tidbits from my archive of "hate-mail from zip".
> >>..........blah blah blah and so on
>
> Eddie DelGado says:
>>I don't understand why this idiot Ethan Emosone continues to bother posting.
>>Nobody takes him seriously anymore. If he ever had a legitimate gripe, it went
>>out the window when he started flaming Josh Cintron and Steve Zipser.These two

In case eddy hasn't noticed, I haven't bad-mouthed savant in some time.
He's gotten his postings more under control as of late. Contrary to some
assertions, I do not target all resellers- just those who behave like
asses. Furthermore, I forgive quite easily.

>>dealers post good equipment deals and we have seen lots of messages of fine
and
>>fair dealings with both these gentlemen. I believe that Ethan has never dealt
>>with either of these two dealers. Furthermore, he quotes an irrelevant FAQ as
>>the governing law of this newsgroup, and it is most certainly NOT! The bylaws
>>of this newsgroup say ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about dealers posting in the

If the FAQ is "irrelevant", where does that leave your opinion? Why
should I heed it more than the FAQ? You can continue to badmouth me all
you like- the charter also says ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about prohibiting
individuals from expressing their opinions about certain dealers, and I
have nothing to lose by your whinings. On the other hand, Zippy has
plenty to lose, and until the great arm of the law clips my typing
fingers 8-o, public sentiment (from reasonable, unbiased individuals)
persuades me to do otherwise, or stevey gains some modicum of sense and
responsibility (I'm not holding my breath), I will continue to post as I
do.

>>marketplace. Of course they are allowed to post! The more deals there are on
>>the net, the better for all us consumers. This is irrefutable. So, Ethan, I
>>advise you to go take a basic economics course and please learn the laws of
>>supply and demand. Then read the charter of this newsgroup. Then stop
>>spamming this group with your silly diatribes aginst Cintron and Zipser. They
>>offer the group far more positive attributes than you will in a thousand
years!
>> Grow up, sir.

Zip- you escape comment (guess the intelligence of your argument is too
much for me- congratulations).

> Mr. DelGado:
> First thanks for the kind words. Second, you simply make too much sense
> for Ethan to ever take your post seriously. It matters not that people
> tell him all the time that he is a buffoon, a pest, and a newsgroup
> spammer. He doesn't care about anyone else. He only cares about
> feeding his whiny little ego. When anyone answers him it feeds this
> sick selfish need of his. I suggest that you simply not bother posting
> to him anymore.
> Thanks
> Zip

Arnold B. Krueger

Apr 6, 1997, 4:00:00 AM4/6/97

eme...@elwha.evergreen.edu wrote in article
<8603085...@dejanews.com>...

>If ANYONE were to examine the record they
> would find that I've responded time and time again to zippie's (and his
> ilk's) accusations, while their record at answering mine (or anyone
> else's for that matter) is quite sparce.

This is very true. Getting a direct answer out of Zip is extremely hard.
Its almost like he's spent his life as a Hi Fi salesman! ;-)

My current ongoing saga of this is trying to get a simple answer from Zip
as to whether or not Gigi has returned home. I mean, you'd think he'd know,
eh?

Steve Zipser (Sunshine Stereo, Inc.)

Apr 6, 1997, 4:00:00 AM4/6/97

(a) She returned home two weeks ago.
(b) She went back to NY to attend her aunt's funeral
(c) She returned again four days ago
(d) She is sitting shiva - she was very close to her aunt.

(e) You are still a psychotic asshole, Kreuger

Arnold B. Krueger

Apr 6, 1997, 4:00:00 AM4/6/97

Steve Zipser (Sunshine Stereo, Inc.) <z...@netrunner.net> wrote in article
<3347B8...@netrunner.net>...

> (e) You are still a psychotic asshole, Kreuger

Since you seem to know the technical terminology of this state well, I'm
willing to grant you expertiese in it.

Steve Zipser (Sunshine Stereo, Inc.)

Apr 6, 1997, 4:00:00 AM4/6/97
to a...@borealis.com

Stewart Pinkerton wrote:

> "Steve Zipser (Sunshine Stereo, Inc.)" <z...@netrunner.net> writes:
>
> >> My current ongoing saga of this is trying to get a simple answer from Zip
> >> as to whether or not Gigi has returned home. I mean, you'd think he'd know,
> >> eh?
>
> >(a) She returned home two weeks ago.
> >(b) She went back to NY to attend her aunt's funeral
> >(c) She returned again four days ago
> >(d) She is sitting shiva - she was very close to her aunt.
>
> Sorry to hear that, my respects to her family.

Stewart:
Thanks - the condolenses are appreciated.
Zip

PS
The big question is what was her relevency to anything, and of course
the answer is none whatsoever. It is just more obfuscation by freddie
the schmuck.

Stewart Pinkerton

Apr 7, 1997, 3:00:00 AM4/7/97

--

Stewart Pinkerton | Music is art,
A S P Consulting | Audio is engineering.

Catsonice

Apr 7, 1997, 3:00:00 AM4/7/97

Subject: re:somebody needs an education
From: eme...@elwha.evergreen.edu
Date: Sun, 06 Apr 1997 00:41:04 -0600

>God, why do I continue to feel compelled to answer to the accusations of
>such a blatantly dishonest lot?

You mean that everyone in this newsgroup that thinks you are acting like a
two year old child (and you are, for sure) is blatantly dishonest? The
only thing that is blatant is your complete disregard for the members of
this newsgroup, and the total monomaniacal hatred you have for Steve
Zipser. You blatantly are a blithering idiot, Ethan. It is amusing to
see your paranoic reactions to so many people taking you to task! There
is nothing wrong with you, the world and everybody else is screwed up. We
understand!

> If ANYONE were to examine the record they
>would find that I've responded time and time again to zippie's (and his
>ilk's) accusations, while their record at answering mine (or anyone
>else's for that matter) is quite sparce

The fact is that very few people bother to respond to the fool on the hill
yelling out the sky is falling :)
That is you in a nutshell (pun intended, sir).

> And I still await the day these dimwits heed their own oft touted advice
to ignore my "meaningless" posts.

Generally they do. Every once in a while everyone gets the urge to take a
whack at a mosquito.

>Don't they see the oxymoronicness of bitching on and on and on how
they care not about what I post?

Well, you are an ox, and you are a moron, and you do bitch a lot. But
your bitching is much ado about nothing. You are bitching at a dealer
that is generally helpful around here. He gives decent advice, he gives
bluebook pricing when asked, he pointed out to us when you tried to rip
someome off with overpriced broken down garbage, while you have never
posted anything worthwhile to anybody.

I think you once even accused me of being Zipser, or Gigi or Arnold or
some such nonsense! You really are a whacko!!!

Presently I'm getting a great kick out
of Zippy's allusions towards legal action-

I'm sure that a few well placed calls by his attorney to your school
authorities will garner some instant action. I hope he does go through
with it.
Rubber gloves on....

CC

Arnold B. Krueger

Apr 7, 1997, 3:00:00 AM4/7/97

Steve Zipser (Sunshine Stereo, Inc.) <z...@netrunner.net> wrote in article
<3347B8...@netrunner.net>...

> (a) She returned home two weeks ago.
> (b) She went back to NY to attend her aunt's funeral
> (c) She returned again four days ago
> (d) She is sitting shiva - she was very close to her aunt.

How does this jibe with the following?

Subject: Re: Stewart Pinkerton wants to start a pissing match.
From: "Steve Zipser (Sunshine Stereo)" <z...@netrunner.net>
Date: 1997/03/17
Newsgroups: rec.audio.opinion
[More Headers]

Because I had to go to NY with my wife - her mother is very ill, and she
is still up in nuevo york taking care of her.

George M. Middius

Apr 8, 1997, 3:00:00 AM4/8/97

Catsonice wrote to Ethan "Krueger's Stooge" (emesone):

>Well, you are an ox, and you are a moron, and you do bitch a lot. But
>your bitching is much ado about nothing. You are bitching at a dealer
>that is generally helpful around here. He gives decent advice, he gives
>bluebook pricing when asked, he pointed out to us when you tried to rip
>someome off with overpriced broken down garbage, while you have never
>posted anything worthwhile to anybody.
>
>I think you once even accused me of being Zipser, or Gigi or Arnold or
>some such nonsense! You really are a whacko!!!

This post should settle the issue of whether Zipser and
Catsonice are the same person. They sound nothing alike.
Unless Stevie has contracted with a ghostwriter, it is
obvious the two are different people.

The most impressive testimony about Ethan "Crud-for-Brains"
Mesone's credibility is that he has attracted an alliance
with Arnold "Screw it on Tighter!" Krueger. The two most
repulsive scourges of R.A.O. have joined forces to erect a
tent of darkness and unreason. Too bad neither one of them
followed through on their impulses to join Heaven's Gate.

Glanbrok, Conqueror of Bluntskulls
Merc...@addis.net