Middiot

Gary Eickmeier

Jan 23, 2010, 9:41:42 PM1/23/10
OK, the last he posted was Christmas eve. Anyone know what is going on?

Gary Eickmeier

Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!

Jan 23, 2010, 10:11:25 PM1/23/10
On Jan 23, 8:41 pm, "Gary Eickmeier" <geick...@tampabay.rr.com> wrote:
> OK, the last he posted was Christmas eve. Anyone know what is going on?
>
> Gary Eickmeier

Why do you care?

According to some he drove people off. Now you come back because you
miss him.

Make up your mind.

Gary Eickmeier

Jan 23, 2010, 11:05:19 PM1/23/10

"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!" <arty...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Why do you care?

Make up your mind.

*************************************

1. George Middius has been posting here since Christ was a corporal.

2. He hasn't posted since Christmas eve.

3. Does anyone know what is going on?

Gary Eickmeier

Bret L

Jan 24, 2010, 4:02:38 AM1/24/10

> 1. George Middius has been posting here since Christ was a corporal.
>
> 2. He hasn't posted since Christmas eve.
>
> 3. Does anyone know what is going on?
>
> Gary Eickmeier

No, but based on the way he constantly wished death on certain
people, I'd have to say karma might have run over his dogma.

Gary Eickmeier

Jan 24, 2010, 11:41:21 AM1/24/10

"Bret L" <ixtar...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

He has indeed been the main reason for the deterioration of this group. I
quit reading it several years ago, because there was no point in trying to
discuss anything substantive. I always thought that with Zip gone, if we
could just get rid of Middius we could regain this as an audio group that we
could post freely without moderators or harrassment.

It is also interesting that if a loner dies, there would be no way to know
what happened, and he would just stop posting. I highly doubt that he has
just taken a new identity. We could tell his posts a mile away.

Gary Eickmeier

Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!

Jan 24, 2010, 12:36:19 PM1/24/10
On Jan 24, 10:41 am, "Gary Eickmeier" <geick...@tampabay.rr.com>
wrote:

> He has indeed been the main reason for the deterioration of this group. I
> quit reading it several years ago, because there was no point in trying to
> discuss anything substantive. I always thought that with Zip gone, if we
> could just get rid of Middius we could regain this as an audio group that we
> could post freely without moderators or harrassment.

Call the gang up and chack out your theory.

Boon

Jan 24, 2010, 12:46:07 PM1/24/10
wrote:
> "Bret L" <ixtarbru...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

1. Arny was the main reason for the deterioration of this group.

2. George is not a loner.

3. If you look at his last couple of posts, you'll see the reason why
hasn't posted in a while.

4. It's been less than a month. George has taken breaks before without
everyone wringing their hands. Everyone takes breaks. It's normal
behavior.

MiNe 109

Jan 24, 2010, 3:31:33 PM1/24/10
In article <4b5c7820$0$3969$9a6e...@news.newshosting.com>,
"Gary Eickmeier" <geic...@tampabay.rr.com> wrote:

Or you could ignore him of your own freewill.

Stephen

Gary Eickmeier

Jan 24, 2010, 7:59:45 PM1/24/10

"MiNe 109" <smce...@POPaustin.rr.com> wrote in message

> Or you could ignore him of your own freewill.
>
> Stephen

Great idea, but you can't do it if anyone else is responding to him. If we
ALL ignored him as if he didn't exist, he might fade away. I tried that
suggestion many years ago. Not possible.

Gary Eickmeier

Gary Eickmeier

Jan 24, 2010, 8:04:22 PM1/24/10

"Boon" <vinylana...@live.com> wrote in message

1. Arny was the main reason for the deterioration of this group.

2. George is not a loner.

3. If you look at his last couple of posts, you'll see the reason why
hasn't posted in a while.

4. It's been less than a month. George has taken breaks before without
everyone wringing their hands. Everyone takes breaks. It's normal
behavior.

(I don't know why your post is not showing as in quotes in my response, but
not all do that, so may not be my settings)

1. What has Arny done to anyone?

2. Who but a loner would exhibit such pathological behavior as this asshole
has in this group. He has to dominate it and piss all over everyone else, as
if this is the only thing in his life.

3. Spill it if you know it. I am not going to study the matter.

4. George is not normal.

Gary Eickmeier

Anon E Mouse

Jan 24, 2010, 8:41:05 PM1/24/10

Et que tous les animaux nécrophages de la planète éliminent cette odeur
putride qui émane de sa carcasse en décomposition.

Gary Eickmeier <geic...@tampabay.rr.com> schrieb in Nachricht <4b5c7820$0$3969$9a6e...@news.newshosting.com>...

> "Bret L" <ixtar...@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:749176ef-7e9b-47b3...@a22g2000yqc.googlegroups.com...
> >>
> >> 1. George Middius has been posting here since Christ was a corporal.
> >>
> >> 2. He hasn't posted since Christmas eve.
> >>
> >> 3. Does anyone know what is going on?
> >>
> >> Gary Eickmeier
> >
> > No, but based on the way he constantly wished death on certain
> > people, I'd have to say karma might have run over his dogma.
>
> He has indeed been the main reason for the deterioration of this group. I
> quit reading it several years ago, because there was no point in trying to
> discuss anything substantive. I always thought that with Zip gone, if we
> could just get rid of Middius we could regain this as an audio group that we
> could post freely without moderators or harrassment.

And seeing your posts cancelled, thanks to the Mad Mouse who petitioned
remailer operators to no longer upload or relay cancel messages on Usenet
(with most Usenet servers/newsgroup service providers today doing the same).

> It is also interesting that if a loner dies, there would be no way to know
> what happened, and he would just stop posting. I highly doubt that he has
> just taken a new identity. We could tell his posts a mile away.

You've been fooled quite a few times by his mascarading...

TTFN
--
Anon E. Mouse

[Playing] "The Great Gate at Kiev" Mussorgsky - Pictures at an Exhibition
(Guillou, organ)

MiNe 109

Jan 24, 2010, 9:39:10 PM1/24/10
In article <4b5cecf9$0$20414$9a6e...@news.newshosting.com>,
"Gary Eickmeier" <geic...@tampabay.rr.com> wrote:

Really? I don't have extraordinary powers of concentration and I have no
problem ignoring people, especially if they're in my killfile.

This 'really?' business is starting to get stale. Maybe I'll spice it up
with 'seriously?'

Stephen

MiNe 109

Jan 24, 2010, 9:39:53 PM1/24/10
In article <4b5cee0d$0$1821$9a6e...@news.newshosting.com>,
"Gary Eickmeier" <geic...@tampabay.rr.com> wrote:

> 1. What has Arny done to anyone?

If you can't tell yourself, no one can possibly tell you.

Stephen

Boon

Jan 24, 2010, 10:48:14 PM1/24/10
On Jan 24, 7:04 pm, "Gary Eickmeier" <geick...@tampabay.rr.com> wrote:
> "Boon" <vinylanachron...@live.com> wrote in message

> 1. Arny was the main reason for the deterioration of this group.
>
> 2. George is not a loner.
>
> 3. If you look at his last couple of posts, you'll see the reason why
> hasn't posted in a while.
>
> 4. It's been less than a month. George has taken breaks before without
> everyone wringing their hands. Everyone takes breaks. It's normal
> behavior.

> (I don't know why your post is not showing as in quotes in my response, but
> not all do that, so may not be my settings)
>
> 1. What has Arny done to anyone?

That's a stupid question. He tried to tell one of my publishers that I
sent him a death threat for one. Then he provided graphic descriptions
of child pornography on this NG and claimed John Atkinson (and quite a
few others sent it to him.

> 2. Who but a loner would exhibit such pathological behavior as this asshole
> has in this group. He has to dominate it and piss all over everyone else, as
> if this is the only thing in his life.

There are plenty of people who exhibit pathological behavior on Usenet
newsgroups. That said, George has developed quite a few friendships
here over the last several years. That's not "pathological" behavior.

> 3. Spill it if you know it. I am not going to study the matter.

So why ask the question? You already looked up the last time George
posted. How much harder is it to see what he actually wrote?

> 4. George is not normal.

People with above average intellects are rarely normal, thank God.

Boon

Jan 24, 2010, 10:49:12 PM1/24/10
On Jan 24, 6:59 pm, "Gary Eickmeier" <geick...@tampabay.rr.com> wrote:
> "MiNe 109" <smcelr...@POPaustin.rr.com> wrote in message

No, because more people like him than not around here.

Gary Eickmeier

Jan 25, 2010, 12:11:45 AM1/25/10
I think maybe this group is just a nut house with or without Middiot.

Gary Eickmeier

"Anon E Mouse" <a...@mauseloch.de> wrote in message

Jenn

Jan 25, 2010, 12:18:21 AM1/25/10
In article <4b5cee0d$0$1821$9a6e...@news.newshosting.com>,
"Gary Eickmeier" <geic...@tampabay.rr.com> wrote:

> 1. What has Arny done to anyone?

Well, that's an entire can o' worms, some of which was addressed by
another poster. And FWIW, I hope that this doesn't turn into yet
another discussion of the sordid kiddie-porn affair. Let me just
contribute that Arny behaved here as a chronic liar.

ScottW

Jan 25, 2010, 12:26:16 AM1/25/10
On Jan 24, 9:18 pm, Jenn <jennconductsREMOVET...@mac.com> wrote:
> In article <4b5cee0d$0$1821$9a6e1...@news.newshosting.com>,

>  "Gary Eickmeier" <geick...@tampabay.rr.com> wrote:
>
> > 1. What has Arny done to anyone?
>
> Well, that's an entire can o' worms, some of which was addressed by
> another poster.  And FWIW, I hope that this doesn't turn into yet
> another discussion of the sordid kiddie-porn affair.  Let me just
> contribute that Arny behaved here as a chronic liar.

Arny's issues doesn't absolve anyone, including you, from your
complicity
in events.

ScottW

Jenn

Jan 25, 2010, 12:29:08 AM1/25/10
In article
<993ff82c-b7b5-4ec5...@h34g2000yqm.googlegroups.com>,
ScottW <Scot...@hotmail.com> wrote:

Absolutely, and back at ya.

ScottW

Jan 25, 2010, 12:36:02 AM1/25/10
On Jan 24, 9:29 pm, Jenn <jennconductsREMOVET...@mac.com> wrote:
> In article
> <993ff82c-b7b5-4ec5-9bdc-090fd775d...@h34g2000yqm.googlegroups.com>,

>  ScottW <Scott...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> > On Jan 24, 9:18 pm, Jenn <jennconductsREMOVET...@mac.com> wrote:

> > > Well, that's an entire can o' worms, some of which was addressed by
> > > another poster.  And FWIW, I hope that this doesn't turn into yet
> > > another discussion of the sordid kiddie-porn affair.  Let me just
> > > contribute that Arny behaved here as a chronic liar.
>
> > Arny's issues doesn't absolve anyone, including you, from your
> > complicity
> > in events.
>
> >  ScottW
>
> Absolutely, and back at ya.

LoL. Unlike you, Arny has never been an issue for me.

ScottW

Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!

Jan 25, 2010, 12:44:00 AM1/25/10
On Jan 24, 11:11 pm, "Gary Eickmeier" <geick...@tampabay.rr.com>
wrote:

> I think maybe this group is just a nut house with or without Middiot.

Interesting that you and Ferstler feel the need to keep coming back.

Why is that?

Jenn

Jan 25, 2010, 1:03:48 AM1/25/10
In article
<71392951-6e43-46ce...@c4g2000yqa.googlegroups.com>,
ScottW <Scot...@hotmail.com> wrote:

Of course not. You don't care when the lies don't involve you.

Gary Eickmeier

Jan 25, 2010, 1:10:15 AM1/25/10

"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!" <arty...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Why is that?

Train wreck.

And curiosity. And study of psychology. But - if anyone out there is "a
normal" - Boon says that Middiot told us something about his absence, and I
was curious enough to go look again. All I found was a stupid poem about the
night before Krueger or something. Does ANYONE know what anyone is talking
about (hence, the subject of this thread)? A simple question, does anyone
know what is going on with Middius? Otherwise, I'll just have to assume he
has been committed.

Gary Eickmeier

Iain Churches

Jan 25, 2010, 3:45:03 AM1/25/10

On Jan 24, 7:04 pm, "Gary Eickmeier" <geick...@tampabay.rr.com> wrote:
> "Boon" <vinylanachron...@live.com> wrote in message

> 1. Arny was the main reason for the deterioration of this group.

Agreed.

none

Jan 25, 2010, 1:05:44 PM1/25/10
Gary Eickmeier a �crit :

> OK, the last he posted was Christmas eve. Anyone know what is going on?

A miracle...

Boon

Jan 25, 2010, 2:47:53 PM1/25/10
wrote:

> I think maybe this group is just a nut house with or without Middiot.

Then stop whining and leave already.

Boon

Jan 25, 2010, 3:09:21 PM1/25/10
On Jan 25, 12:10 am, "Gary Eickmeier" <geick...@tampabay.rr.com>
wrote:
> "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!" <artygu...@hotmail.com> wrote in messagenews:bc1a4813-c5fa-4c3b...@m25g2000yqc.googlegroups.com...

You looked at ONE post. I told you to look at the last few. My God.

After Arny and Scott were gone, George commented that he really missed
making fun of them. RAO had simply become boring for him.

It's not rocket science. Then again, I'll bet that George is viewing
these threads and becoming quite amused with the histrionics.

ScottW

Jan 25, 2010, 3:37:01 PM1/25/10
On Jan 24, 10:03 pm, Jenn <jennconductsREMOVET...@mac.com> wrote:
> In article
> <71392951-6e43-46ce-b2de-10b9b83eb...@c4g2000yqa.googlegroups.com>,

>  ScottW <Scott...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> > On Jan 24, 9:29 pm, Jenn <jennconductsREMOVET...@mac.com> wrote:
> > > In article
> > > <993ff82c-b7b5-4ec5-9bdc-090fd775d...@h34g2000yqm.googlegroups.com>,

> > > Absolutely, and back at ya.
>
> >  LoL.  Unlike you, Arny has never been an issue for me.
>
> > ScottW
>
> Of course not.  You don't care when the lies don't involve you.

I don't care when crazy people lie about anyone.
I especially don't care when people go out of their way to jerk their
chain and then whine about what happens.

ScottW

ScottW

Jan 25, 2010, 3:41:46 PM1/25/10

You weren't entertaining enough for him?

ScottW

ScottW

Jan 25, 2010, 3:42:25 PM1/25/10

RAO spam cop spamming noted.

ScottW

Boon

Jan 25, 2010, 4:23:03 PM1/25/10

No. I'm not a clown like you and Arny.

Boon

Jan 25, 2010, 4:25:15 PM1/25/10

You mean you have to be in law enforcement to tell people to stop
whining? I didn't know that.

Then again, much of what you say makes absolutely no sense. I really
can't believe you're an engineer. I think Jayna probably just comes
from a rich family.

ScottW

Jan 25, 2010, 5:07:09 PM1/25/10
On Jan 25, 1:25 pm, Boon <vinylanachron...@live.com> wrote:
> On Jan 25, 2:42 pm, ScottW <Scott...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On Jan 25, 11:47 am, Boon <vinylanachron...@live.com> wrote:

> > > Then stop whining and leave already.
>
> >  RAO spam cop spamming noted.
>
> You mean you have to be in law enforcement to tell people to stop
> whining? I didn't know that.

Actually it was the "leave already" whining I was referrring to.
You should stop it.

> Then again, much of what you say makes absolutely no sense.

To a boring texas redneck like you with a wife who strays...I'm not
surprised.

ScottW

Boon

Jan 25, 2010, 6:20:39 PM1/25/10
On Jan 25, 4:07 pm, ScottW <Scott...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> On Jan 25, 1:25 pm, Boon <vinylanachron...@live.com> wrote:

> > >  RAO spam cop spamming noted.
>
> > You mean you have to be in law enforcement to tell people to stop
> > whining? I didn't know that.
>
>  Actually it was the "leave already" whining I was referrring to.
>  You should stop it.

Why? He doesn't have to do what I say, and I have no authority here
(nor have I ever claimed that I did). Apparently you think I do, or
you wouldn't bring up such dumb points.

> > Then again, much of what you say makes absolutely no sense.
>
>  To a boring texas redneck like you with a wife who strays...I'm not
> surprised.

Oh, please. That's about as inaccurate of a desciption you could come
up with. You're the guy with the mullet. You exemplify redneck with
your politics as well.

And you're the one with a wife who rolls her eyes at you while winking
at men she just met. That's a strayer right there. Oh, and I just saw
a recent pic of her...she's definitely hit the wall. Life with you can
certainly age a woman.

ScottW

Jan 25, 2010, 7:17:24 PM1/25/10
On Jan 25, 3:20 pm, Boon <vinylanachron...@live.com> wrote:
> On Jan 25, 4:07 pm, ScottW <Scott...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> > > You mean you have to be in law enforcement to tell people to stop
> > > whining? I didn't know that.
>
> >  Actually it was the "leave already" whining I was referrring to.
> >  You should stop it.
>
> Why? He doesn't have to do what I say,

Best advice I've ever heard from you.

ScottW

Boon

Jan 25, 2010, 7:34:10 PM1/25/10

What? You need to be told that you don't have to do what other people
tell you? Are you really that gullible?

Anon E Mouse

Jan 25, 2010, 8:22:28 PM1/25/10
Gary Eickmeier <geic...@tampabay.rr.com> schrieb in Nachricht <4b5d35bb$0$3608$9a6e...@news.newshosting.com>...

[Is it you or this Micro$hit OE that can't make proper threading in a
news reply? I recommend Mutt or Alpine.]

> > "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!" <arty...@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:bc1a4813-c5fa-4c3b...@m25g2000yqc.googlegroups.com...
> > > On Jan 24, 11:11 pm, "Gary Eickmeier" <geick...@tampabay.rr.com> wrote:
> > > I think maybe this group is just a nut house with or without Middiot.

I am Chief Broom and you are McMurphy...

> > Interesting that you and Ferstler feel the need to keep coming back.
> >
> > Why is that?

> Train wreck.
>
> And curiosity. And study of psychology. But - if anyone out there is "a
> normal" - Boon says that Middiot told us something about his absence, and I
> was curious enough to go look again. All I found was a stupid poem about the
> night before Krueger or something.

You know full well what the Middiot was talking about. And rumour has it
he heard mice scurrying toward him... >;->

> Does ANYONE know what anyone is talking
> about (hence, the subject of this thread)? A simple question, does anyone
> know what is going on with Middius? Otherwise, I'll just have to assume he
> has been committed.

Committed?...

a) To prison
b) To a mental ward (playing Big Nurse?)
c) To burial
d) All the above, in this order.

--
Anon E. Mouse

[Playing] "Get Retarded" Canibus

ScottW

Jan 25, 2010, 10:46:24 PM1/25/10

Another good point.

Anyone who listens to Boon is gullible. You're full of pearls of
wisdom today.

ScottW

Jenn

Jan 25, 2010, 11:11:17 PM1/25/10
In article
<11e08f1e-3ea2-40ad...@l11g2000yqb.googlegroups.com>,
ScottW <Scot...@hotmail.com> wrote:

Is that why you carry on conversations with people who believe you are
stupid?

> I especially don't care when people go out of their way to jerk their
> chain and then whine about what happens.

Yeah, that does sound familiar.

> ScottW

GeoSynch

Jan 25, 2010, 11:30:13 PM1/25/10
Buffoon recounted:

> After Arny and Scott were gone, George commented that he really missed making
> fun of them. RAO had simply become boring for him.

> It's not rocket science.

You drove them off. George killed himself. Nice work, Boonie.

One down, two to go. :-)

ScottW

Jan 25, 2010, 11:31:17 PM1/25/10
On Jan 25, 8:11 pm, Jenn <jennconductsREMOVET...@mac.com> wrote:
> In article
> <11e08f1e-3ea2-40ad-bb37-bfb366653...@l11g2000yqb.googlegroups.com>,

Now there's a bizarre non sequiter. Let's see....you carry on
conversations with me....I suppose you can tell I think you have
potential.

ScottW

GeoSynch

Jan 25, 2010, 11:31:46 PM1/25/10
BaBoon swung into a tree:

> > You weren't entertaining enough for him?

> No. I'm not a clown

Merely a Buffoon. LoL!

ScottW

Jan 25, 2010, 11:34:02 PM1/25/10

Hey, what are friends for? LoL.

ScottW

GeoSynch

Jan 25, 2010, 11:34:40 PM1/25/10
BaBoon's on the prowl:

> Oh, and I just saw a recent pic of her...

Are you gonna stalk her the way you did Arny?

GeoSynch

Jan 25, 2010, 11:40:52 PM1/25/10
ScottW wrote:

>> > After Arny and Scott were gone, George commented that he really missed
>> > making fun of them. RAO had simply become boring for him.

>> > It's not rocket science.

> > You drove them off. George killed himself. Nice work, Boonie.

> Hey, what are friends for? LoL.

No doubt Dorgay and the rest of the staff at TONE Audio heaved a big sigh of
relief when Boonie packed it in and moved down yonder.

Jenn

Jan 25, 2010, 11:41:29 PM1/25/10

ScottW

Jan 25, 2010, 11:54:58 PM1/25/10

Hard to live up to his bio, "best burger schlepper they ever had",
from halfway across the country. They clipped that one pretty quick.

He's probably schlepping for his new hangout, Hays County Adult
Probation Center.

ScottW

GeoSynch

Jan 26, 2010, 12:09:12 AM1/26/10
ScottW wrote:

> > No doubt Dorgay and the rest of the staff at TONE Audio heaved a big sigh of
> > relief when Boonie packed it in and moved down yonder.

> Hard to live up to his bio, "best burger schlepper they ever had", from
> halfway across the country. They clipped that one pretty quick.

> He's probably schlepping for his new hangout, Hays County Adult Probation
> Center.

What's he do? Fetch cheap lunches for the probationers and staff?

ScottW

Jan 26, 2010, 12:34:18 AM1/26/10

That was his bio at Tone. Maybe he's moving up in the world.

ScottW

GeoSynch

Jan 26, 2010, 12:51:12 AM1/26/10
ScottW wrote:

>> > He's probably schlepping for his new hangout, Hays County Adult Probation
>> > Center.

> > What's he do? Fetch cheap lunches for the probationers and staff?

> That was his bio at Tone. Maybe he's moving up in the world.

Bouncin' around from one failed career "choice" after another and now into yet
another dead-end job.

No wonder Boonie's turned into such a bitter, old geezer.

The only small victories he can eke out these days is trying to chase someone
else off rao.

Boon

Jan 26, 2010, 11:38:20 AM1/26/10

Wow, You have nothing to say, and you just keep on talking. A real man
would know when to walk away after losing an argument.Then again, if
you were a real man, Jayna wouldn't be constantly rolling here eyes at
you when your back is turned.

Boon

Jan 26, 2010, 11:39:28 AM1/26/10

So you honestly believe George killed himself? My, you are gullible,
aren't you.

Boon

Jan 26, 2010, 11:42:55 AM1/26/10
On Jan 25, 10:54 pm, ScottW <Scott...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> > > Hey, what are friends for?  LoL.
>
> > No doubt Dorgay and the rest of the staff at TONE Audio heaved a big sigh of
> > relief when Boonie packed it in and moved down yonder.
>
> Hard to live up to his bio, "best burger schlepper they ever had",
> from halfway across the country.  They clipped that one pretty quick.

Probably because it never existed. Another lie on your part.

>  He's probably schlepping for his new hangout, Hays County Adult
> Probation Center.

While I have a minor in psychology, I haven't worked in the field
since shortly after graduation.

In other words, you lied again.

Is Jayna schlepping burgers for the San Diego County Flower and Plant
Association? Is that where you got the idea for this lie?

Boon

Jan 26, 2010, 11:44:52 AM1/26/10

That would be a lie.

>Maybe he's moving up in the world.

Since I've owned my own business since June 2006, you could say that.
That's the first thing you've said today that wasn't a lie.

ScottW

Jan 26, 2010, 12:13:47 PM1/26/10
On Jan 26, 8:44 am, Boon <vinylanachron...@live.com> wrote:
> On Jan 25, 11:34 pm, ScottW <Scott...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> > > What's he do? Fetch cheap lunches for the probationers and staff?
>
> >   That was his bio at Tone.
>
> That would be a lie.

I'm sure you have a framed copy of your bio.
Why not post it and we see what your claim to fame was?

> >Maybe he's moving up in the world.
>
> Since I've owned my own business since June 2006,

Who was it that said since you haven't proved that it is a lie?
Oh yeah...you did. LoL.

So how is Andy Willowby's, "How the heck are ya?" 3 steps working for
you anyway?

ScottW

Boon

Jan 26, 2010, 2:51:01 PM1/26/10

No, I didn't. But back in 2006, I discussed it with you in person.
Your response was that I'd be ruined for life in terms of working for
anyone else. I guess that's important to a meek, unadventurous guy
like yourself...the ability to work for someone else.

In other words, you're conveniently trotting this challenge out now
despite the fact that you've already proven me right. You lose.

> So how is Andy Willowby's, "How the heck are ya?" 3 steps working for
> you anyway?

I have no idea who Andy Willowby is. Perhaps you could brief me based
upon your own experiences with the program.

Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!

Jan 26, 2010, 8:42:18 PM1/26/10
On Jan 25, 10:34 pm, ScottW <Scott...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Hey, what are friends for?  LoL.

I wonder why 2pid "LoL"s here and not on the Chargers group. LoL.

Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!

Jan 26, 2010, 8:44:39 PM1/26/10
On Jan 25, 2:42 pm, ScottW <Scott...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> On Jan 25, 11:47 am, Boon <vinylanachron...@live.com> wrote:
>
> > On Jan 24, 11:11 pm, "Gary Eickmeier" <geick...@tampabay.rr.com>
> > wrote:
>
> > > I think maybe this group is just a nut house with or without Middiot.
>
> > Then stop whining and leave already.
>
>  RAO spam cop spamming noted.

If it bothers you then leave. LoL.

Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!

Jan 26, 2010, 8:45:30 PM1/26/10
On Jan 25, 4:07 pm, ScottW <Scott...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>  Actually it was the "leave already" whining I was referrring to.
>  You should stop it.

RAO spam cop spamming noted.

Boon

Jan 26, 2010, 9:27:33 PM1/26/10
On Jan 26, 7:45 pm, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"

Hypocritical babbling noted, too.

Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!

Jan 28, 2010, 2:42:56 AM1/28/10
On Jan 23, 10:05 pm, "Gary Eickmeier" <geick...@tampabay.rr.com>
wrote:
> "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!" <artygu...@hotmail.com> wrote in messagenews:a9f902d9-c72f-4a39...@u41g2000yqe.googlegroups.com...
> On Jan 23, 8:41 pm, "Gary Eickmeier" <geick...@tampabay.rr.com> wrote:
>
> > OK, the last he posted was Christmas eve. Anyone know what is going on?
>
> > Gary Eickmeier
>
> Why do you care?
>
> According to some he drove people off. Now you come back because you
> miss him.
>
> Make up your mind.
>
> *************************************
>
> 1. George Middius has been posting here since Christ was a corporal.
>
> 2. He hasn't posted since Christmas eve.
>
> 3. Does anyone know what is going on?

The walrus was Paul.

Jenn

Jan 28, 2010, 2:48:38 AM1/28/10
In article
<791bb1f1-bbcf-477b...@v25g2000yqk.googlegroups.com>,

goo goo g'joob

none

Jan 28, 2010, 12:58:23 PM1/28/10
Iain Churches a �crit :
> "Boon" <vinylana...@live.com> wrote in message
> On Jan 24, 7:04 pm, "Gary Eickmeier" <geick...@tampabay.rr.com> wrote:
>> "Boon" <vinylanachron...@live.com> wrote in message

>> 1. Arny was the main reason for the deterioration of this group.
>
> Agreed.

Agreed too.
...He attracted Middius on RAO ;-)

MiNe 109

Jan 28, 2010, 1:12:00 PM1/28/10
In article <4b61d040$0$10466$426a...@news.free.fr>,
none <""lionel\"@(none)"> wrote:

Shouldn't you be in mourning for Mick Green?

Stephen

none

Jan 28, 2010, 2:00:59 PM1/28/10
MiNe 109 a �crit :

Shit I didn't know about Mick Green death.

Stephen, you have an astonishing memory.
You remember this thread in which Jenn asked for the best rock'n'roll
guitar solo. I propose her a solo from Wilko Johnson and she found it a
little bit too "simplist" !!!!
Why to ask about rock'n'roll if one doesn't have even a little idea of
what it is ? :-D

Parcel tray and glove box in my car are always full of Feelgood,
Vincent, Cochran and Taylor's CDs.

MiNe 109

Jan 28, 2010, 2:29:20 PM1/28/10
In article <4b61deeb$0$15930$426a...@news.free.fr>,
none <""lionel\"@(none)"> wrote:

> MiNe 109 a �crit :
> > In article <4b61d040$0$10466$426a...@news.free.fr>,
> > none <""lionel\"@(none)"> wrote:
> >
> >> Iain Churches a �crit :

> >> Agreed too.
> >> ...He attracted Middius on RAO ;-)
> >
> > Shouldn't you be in mourning for Mick Green?
> >
> > Stephen
>
> Shit I didn't know about Mick Green death.
>
> Stephen, you have an astonishing memory.
> You remember this thread in which Jenn asked for the best rock'n'roll
> guitar solo. I propose her a solo from Wilko Johnson and she found it a
> little bit too "simplist" !!!!

I remember because I actually followed the links to hear the solos!

> Why to ask about rock'n'roll if one doesn't have even a little idea of
> what it is ? :-D

It could be worse: there's a guy on the UK group who worships Jeff Beck.

> Parcel tray and glove box in my car are always full of Feelgood,
> Vincent, Cochran and Taylor's CDs.

I only know about Taylor because of the Clash. He's practically unknown
in the US. I was biased against pub-rock because I'd heard too many
boring Brinsley Schwarz records, but I'm changing my mind about Dr
Feelgood, Steve Gibbons and the Pirates.

Stephen

Lionel

Jan 28, 2010, 3:29:08 PM1/28/10
MiNe 109 a �crit :
> In article <4b61deeb$0$15930$426a...@news.free.fr>,
> none <""lionel\"@(none)"> wrote:
>
>> MiNe 109 a �crit :

>>> Shouldn't you be in mourning for Mick Green?
>>>
>>> Stephen
>> Shit I didn't know about Mick Green death.
>>
>> Stephen, you have an astonishing memory.
>> You remember this thread in which Jenn asked for the best rock'n'roll
>> guitar solo. I propose her a solo from Wilko Johnson and she found it a
>> little bit too "simplist" !!!!
>
> I remember because I actually followed the links to hear the solos!

Better "�tre" than "para�tre"

>> Why to ask about rock'n'roll if one doesn't have even a little idea of
>> what it is ? :-D
>
> It could be worse: there's a guy on the UK group who worships Jeff Beck.

Oh please don't drag me into this direction.
I sincerely appreciate Jeff Beck ! But after what I've written just
above I imagine that I will have a lot of difficulties to justify and
explain you my taste.
Let me try that Jeff Beck is a rocker who don't really play R'n'R.
I mean if you ask me for some good guitarists I like, without any doubts
I will speak about Jeff Beck but on the other hand I would never have
the idea to answer with his name to Jenn's request.
A bit complicate no ?

>> Parcel tray and glove box in my car are always full of Feelgood,
>> Vincent, Cochran and Taylor's CDs.
>
> I only know about Taylor because of the Clash. He's practically unknown
> in the US. I was biased against pub-rock because I'd heard too many
> boring Brinsley Schwarz records, but I'm changing my mind about Dr
> Feelgood, Steve Gibbons and the Pirates.

Down by the Jetty, Malpratice and the live album Stupidity are my
prefered Feegood's disks for the '70s period.
More recently "Chess Masters" is a collection of incredibly powerful
standard rocks with top quality sound. Put it in you car CD and it will
stay for months.

MiNe 109

Jan 28, 2010, 5:25:24 PM1/28/10
In article <4b61f394$0$29842$426a...@news.free.fr>,
Lionel <lio...@lionel.fr> wrote:

No problem. I don't really dislike Jeff Beck but some of my friends did
because he wasn't Jimmy Page.

> >> Parcel tray and glove box in my car are always full of Feelgood,
> >> Vincent, Cochran and Taylor's CDs.
> >
> > I only know about Taylor because of the Clash. He's practically unknown
> > in the US. I was biased against pub-rock because I'd heard too many
> > boring Brinsley Schwarz records, but I'm changing my mind about Dr
> > Feelgood, Steve Gibbons and the Pirates.
>
> Down by the Jetty, Malpratice and the live album Stupidity are my
> prefered Feegood's disks for the '70s period.
> More recently "Chess Masters" is a collection of incredibly powerful
> standard rocks with top quality sound. Put it in you car CD and it will
> stay for months.

I'll watch for it.

Stephen

Jenn

Jan 28, 2010, 10:46:30 PM1/28/10
none <""lionel\"@(none)"> wrote:

> MiNe 109 a �crit :
> > In article <4b61d040$0$10466$426a...@news.free.fr>,
> > none <""lionel\"@(none)"> wrote:
> >
> >> Iain Churches a �crit :

> >> Agreed too.
> >> ...He attracted Middius on RAO ;-)
> >
> > Shouldn't you be in mourning for Mick Green?
> >
> > Stephen
>
> Shit I didn't know about Mick Green death.
>
> Stephen, you have an astonishing memory.
> You remember this thread in which Jenn asked for the best rock'n'roll
> guitar solo. I propose her a solo from Wilko Johnson and she found it a
> little bit too "simplist" !!!!

Actually, that's not what I wrote at all. I LIKE simple. What I said
was that IMO it was "pretty unimaginative".

> Why to ask about rock'n'roll if one doesn't have even a little idea of
> what it is ? :-D

Why quote something that you evidently didn't read? ;-)

Glanbrok

Jan 29, 2010, 11:46:13 AM1/29/10

Yo, Stephen. Get a $(*% grip.

> I'll watch for it.

Why are you posting about music in my thread? (Thanks for the shout-
out, Bosey.)

And an even more poignant question: Why are you enabling Lionella?
Have you forgotten Slut's intractable case of Kroopologism?

Everybody else, please take your non-Middius comments to an
appropriate thread. This one is MINE! (No pun intended, since I don't
know what "MiNe" means.

--

Ding-dong, the Beast is dead
Krooger tried to eat his own head

MiNe 109

Jan 29, 2010, 12:07:42 PM1/29/10
In article
<cb7683f4-b286-40d8...@z7g2000vbl.googlegroups.com>,
Glanbrok <cmndr_...@comcast.net> wrote:

> Yo, Stephen. Get a $(*% grip.
>
> > I'll watch for it.
>
> Why are you posting about music in my thread? (Thanks for the shout-
> out, Bosey.)
>
> And an even more poignant question: Why are you enabling Lionella?
> Have you forgotten Slut's intractable case of Kroopologism?

Yes, who can forget Lionel and the Kroo slamming pints and discussing
the fine points of pub rock such as the relative merits of Dr Feelgood
lead guitarists or Rockpile songwriters.

> Everybody else, please take your non-Middius comments to an
> appropriate thread. This one is MINE! (No pun intended, since I don't
> know what "MiNe" means.

It has a meaning but it's kind of dull.

Stephen

Arny Krueger

Jan 29, 2010, 4:24:21 PM1/29/10
"Boon" <vinylana...@live.com> wrote in message

> 1. Arny was the main reason for the deterioration of this
> group.

So I stopped posting here, and it perked right up. Not!

Arny Krueger

Jan 29, 2010, 4:28:43 PM1/29/10
"Boon" <vinylana...@live.com> wrote in message

> On Jan 24, 7:04 pm, "Gary Eickmeier"
> <geick...@tampabay.rr.com> wrote:

>> 1. What has Arny done to anyone?
>
> That's a stupid question. He tried to tell one of my
> publishers that I sent him a death threat for one.

That's because you did, and your publisher agreed that is what you did.

> Then
> he provided graphic descriptions of child pornography on
> this NG and claimed John Atkinson (and quite a few others
> sent it to him.

First off, the above never happened, but I can prove that you've been
telling that lie much longer than the other lie you posted above it. Now you
have the timing of the events reversed! The death threat came after. Thus
Marc we have excellent proof that you are a liar because you can't even keep
your lies straight. Strange thing about reality, it is easier to remember
correctly than lies.

Arny Krueger

Jan 29, 2010, 4:29:39 PM1/29/10
"none" <""lionel\"@(none)"> wrote in message

This is probably true. If memory serves, Zippy asked the Middiot to help him
out when his lies on RAO started getting the better of him.

Arny Krueger

Jan 29, 2010, 4:31:35 PM1/29/10
"GeoSynch" <SpamS...@Casablanca.com> wrote in message

>>> You drove them off. George killed himself. Nice work,
>>> Boonie.
>
>> Hey, what are friends for? LoL.
>
> No doubt Dorgay and the rest of the staff at TONE Audio
> heaved a big sigh of relief when Boonie packed it in and
> moved down yonder.

Now that improves my opinion of Dorgay, lots!

Lionel

Jan 29, 2010, 5:20:42 PM1/29/10
Jenn a �crit :

>> too "simplist" !!!!

>that IMO it was "pretty unimaginative".

The main problem with hair-splitters is that they don't like anything
more than hair-splitting.
You can be charitable, make some efforts... it's stronger than them they
always return to hair-splitting. :-(

Lionel

Jan 29, 2010, 5:40:30 PM1/29/10
Glanbrok a �crit :

> Yo, Stephen. Get a $(*% grip.
>
>> I'll watch for it.
>
> Why are you posting about music in my thread? (Thanks for the shout-
> out, Bosey.)
>
> And an even more poignant question: Why are you enabling Lionella?
> Have you forgotten Slut's intractable case of Kroopologism?

:-D !!!!
George is so predictable... I really don't understand the fascination he
exerted on RAO.
By his intransigence and lack of empathy he has protected and given a
shelter to a bunch of moronic cry-babies that have bring more trouble on
RAO than Kruger himself.

Lionel

Jan 29, 2010, 5:43:56 PM1/29/10
MiNe 109 a �crit :

> slamming pints and discussing
> the fine points of pub rock such as the relative merits of Dr Feelgood
> lead guitarists or Rockpile songwriters.

I sincerely doubt that George has ever slamming pints.

Lionel

Jan 29, 2010, 6:11:16 PM1/29/10
Arny Krueger a �crit :

> This is probably true.

If you sincerely have any idea of what true is about, you would
immediately stop to post on this group.

Jenn

Jan 29, 2010, 6:39:43 PM1/29/10
In article <4b635f3a$0$31687$426a...@news.free.fr>,
Lionel <lio...@lionel.fr> wrote:

What "hair-splitting"? I didn't say that the solo was too simplistic,
because I don't think that it was. Seems pretty clear to me. Unless,
of course, you believe that simple solos can't be imaginative. I
certainly don't believe that to be the truth.

Lionel

Jan 29, 2010, 6:51:15 PM1/29/10
Jenn a �crit :

I'm a simple mind, I only believe what mainstream media teld me :

http://www.answers.com/topic/unimaginative
1. Lacking originality: sterile, uncreative, uninspired, uninventive,
unoriginal. See rich/poor.
2. Lacking liveliness, charm, or surprise: arid, aseptic, colorless,
drab, dry, dull, earthbound, flat, flavorless, lackluster, lifeless,
lusterless, matter-of-fact, pedestrian, prosaic, spiritless, sterile,
stodgy, uninspired. See excite/bore/interest."

unimaginativeunimaginative - deficient in originality or creativity;
lacking powers of invention; "a sterile ideology lacking in
originality"; "unimaginative development of a musical theme";
"uninspired writing"

unimaginative - lacking spontaneity or originality or individuality;
"stereotyped phrases of condolence"; "even his profanity was unimaginative"
stereotyped, stereotypic, stereotypical
conventional - unimaginative and conformist; "conventional bourgeois
lives"; "conventional attitudes"

The main problem with hair-splitters is that they don't like anything
more than hair-splitting.
You can be charitable, make some efforts... it's stronger than them they
always return to hair-splitting.

Zzzzz....

Jenn

Jan 29, 2010, 6:52:53 PM1/29/10
In article <4b637473$0$9208$426a...@news.free.fr>,
Lionel <lio...@lionel.fr> wrote:

I'm sorry; I'm unable to discern your train of thought.

Lionel

Jan 29, 2010, 6:59:36 PM1/29/10

No surprise , I'm not hair-splitting ! :-)

Jenn

Jan 29, 2010, 7:06:47 PM1/29/10
In article <4b637668$0$21801$426a...@news.free.fr>,
Lionel <lio...@lionel.fr> wrote:

Neither am I, which is what you don't understand.

Lionel

Jan 29, 2010, 7:16:59 PM1/29/10

Oh, oh, you are from the masochist sub-family of hair-splitters category.
So I will grant you a little 3 stars pleasure...

Jenn

Jan 29, 2010, 7:18:04 PM1/29/10
In article <4b637a7b$0$22184$426a...@news.free.fr>,
Lionel <lio...@lionel.fr> wrote:

That's fine. Have fun in whatever you are trying to accomplish.

Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!

Jan 29, 2010, 9:52:50 PM1/29/10
On Jan 29, 6:18 pm, Jenn <jennconductsREMOVET...@mac.com> wrote:
> In article <4b637a7b$0$22184$426a7...@news.free.fr>,
>

>  Lionel <lio...@lionel.fr> wrote:
> > Jenn a écrit :

Jesus. I thought 2pid had a hard time communicating.

English is 2pid's first language though, so there is that.

Boon

Jan 29, 2010, 9:53:28 PM1/29/10
On Jan 29, 6:18 pm, Jenn <jennconductsREMOVET...@mac.com> wrote:
> In article <4b637a7b$0$22184$426a7...@news.free.fr>,
>

>  Lionel <lio...@lionel.fr> wrote:
> > Jenn a écrit :

Lionel does not speak English and uses a translation program. Couple
that with a dumb and stubborn quality that forces him to remain
utterly irrelevant to the group, and there you go.

Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!

Jan 29, 2010, 9:54:23 PM1/29/10
On Jan 29, 3:28 pm, "Arny Krueger" <ar...@hotpop.com> wrote:
> "Boon" <vinylanachron...@live.com> wrote in message

Did you come back because you were worried about George, GOIA?

It appears that's why Gary and the Frog came back.

Boon

Jan 29, 2010, 9:58:15 PM1/29/10
On Jan 29, 3:31 pm, "Arny Krueger" <ar...@hotpop.com> wrote:
> "GeoSynch" <SpamSla...@Casablanca.com> wrote in message

My opinion of him improved when he called you a nutcase and told you
to stop emailing him.

Boon

Jan 29, 2010, 10:01:38 PM1/29/10
On Jan 29, 3:28 pm, "Arny Krueger" <ar...@hotpop.com> wrote:
> "Boon" <vinylanachron...@live.com> wrote in message

> > On Jan 24, 7:04 pm, "Gary Eickmeier"
> > <geick...@tampabay.rr.com> wrote:
> >> 1. What has Arny done to anyone?
>
> > That's a stupid question. He tried to tell one of my
> > publishers that I sent him a death threat for one.
>
> That's because you did, and your publisher agreed that is what you did.

No. He agreed you were a nutcase. I saw the emails, and they were
forwarded to several others on RAO for posterity.

> > Then
> > he provided graphic descriptions of child pornography on
> > this NG and claimed John Atkinson (and quite a few others
> > sent it to him.
>
> First off, the above never happened, but I can prove that you've been
> telling that lie much longer than the other lie you posted above it. Now you
> have the timing of the events reversed! The death threat came after. Thus
> Marc we have excellent proof that you are a liar because you can't even keep
> your lies straight. Strange thing about reality, it is easier to remember
> correctly than lies.

There is no temporal construct in the example you cite. Reasons are
merely being listed in the order of their severity.

Boon

Jan 29, 2010, 10:05:09 PM1/29/10
On Jan 29, 8:54 pm, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"

Arny keeps trying to come back against the wishes of his wife and
pastor. Fortunately they are kept abreast of his Usenet activities.

Lionel

Jan 30, 2010, 3:20:02 AM1/30/10
Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason! a �crit :

> It appears that's why Gary and the Frog came back.

You're jumping in a thread which is already finished.
You're late, Sir.
The perfect mastering of any language would not help nor ever change
anything for you, you are late.

Lionel

Jan 30, 2010, 3:33:17 AM1/30/10
Boon a �crit :

> Lionel does not speak English and uses a translation program. Couple
> that with a dumb and stubborn quality that forces him to remain
> utterly irrelevant to the group, and there you go.

I never used a translation program. I guess I should.
BTW I never try to communicate with you.
You are everything I like : coward, stupid, braggart, fat,
short-breathed, wimp...
Even not qualified to make a punching ball. :-D

Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!

Jan 30, 2010, 3:36:51 AM1/30/10
On Jan 30, 2:20 am, Lionel <lio...@lionel.fr> wrote:
> Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason! a écrit :

> > It appears that's why Gary and the Frog came back.
>
> You're jumping in a thread which is already finished.
> You're late, Sir.
> The perfect mastering of any language would not help nor ever change
> anything for you, you are late.

Then what are you doing here? LOL!

Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!

Jan 30, 2010, 3:37:49 AM1/30/10
On Jan 30, 2:33 am, Lionel <lio...@lionel.fr> wrote:
> Boon a écrit :

> > Lionel does not speak English and uses a translation program. Couple
> > that with a dumb and stubborn quality that forces him to remain
> > utterly irrelevant to the group, and there you go.
>
> I never used a translation program. I guess I should.

Quit guessing.

Lionel

Jan 30, 2010, 4:56:30 AM1/30/10
Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason! a �crit :

> On Jan 30, 2:20 am, Lionel <lio...@lionel.fr> wrote:
>> Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason! a �crit :

>>> It appears that's why Gary and the Frog came back.
>> You're jumping in a thread which is already finished.
>> You're late, Sir.
>> The perfect mastering of any language would not help nor ever change
>> anything for you, you are late.
>
> Then what are you doing here? LOL!

ZZZzzzzz.......

Lionel

Jan 30, 2010, 5:00:27 AM1/30/10
Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason! a �crit :
> On Jan 30, 2:33 am, Lionel <lio...@lionel.fr> wrote:
>> Boon a �crit :

>>> Lionel does not speak English and uses a translation program. Couple
>>> that with a dumb and stubborn quality that forces him to remain
>>> utterly irrelevant to the group, and there you go.
>> I never used a translation program. I guess I should.
>
> Quit guessing.

Quit guessing too ! :o)

Glanbrok

Jan 30, 2010, 11:11:37 AM1/30/10

La Salope hiccuped:

> >  slamming pints

> I sincerely doubt that George has ever slamming pints.

Last time you graced us with your dowdy presence, you promised to keep
up your studies of EHL (English as a Human Language). Too bad you
failed to follow through.

Glanbrok

Jan 30, 2010, 11:16:43 AM1/30/10
Slowly regaining her foggy sobriety, Sluttie gradually becomes dimly
aware that there are others in the room with her.

> > And an even more poignant question: Why are you enabling Lionella?
> > Have you forgotten Slut's intractable case of Kroopologism?
>
> :-D !!!!

ew.

> George is so predictable... I really don't understand the fascination he
> exerted on RAO.

Another malasluttism for the scrapbook.

> By[through] his intransigence and lack of empathy (!) he has protected[sic]
> and given a shelter[sic] to a bunch of moronic cry-babies that[sic] have
> bring[sic] more trouble on[sic] RAO than Kruger him[sic]self.

Question for you, Slut: Were you drunk or sober when you made that
post?

BTW, I disagree with your brainless 'thinking'. So does everybody
else, including your beloved Krooborg. Why don't you just drown
yourself in the dam' sewer already?

It is loading more messages.