Arnold B. Krueger NAMBLA membership termination notice

NAMBLA Admin

Aug 25, 2002, 3:53:33 PM8/25/02
Mr. Arnold B. Krueger:

We regret to inform you that your membership in NAMBLA has been
terminated effective immediately.

When you joined NAMBLA on January 2, 1989, you agreed to conduct your
pursuit of love and sexual fulfillment with young boys within our
strict guidelines.

The following is a brief summary of those guidelines :

NAMBLA's goal is to end the extreme oppression of men and boys in
mutually consensual relationships by:

秒uilding understanding and support for such relationships;
鋲ducating the general public on the benevolent nature of man/boy
love;
苗ooperating with lesbian, gay, feminist, and other liberation
movements;
不upporting the liberation of persons of all ages from sexual
prejudice and oppression.

Our membership is open to everyone sympathetic to man/boy love and
personal freedom.

NAMBLA calls for the empowerment of youth in all areas, not just the
sexual. We support greater economic, political and social
opportunities for young people and denounce the rampant ageism that
segregates and isolates them in fear and mistrust. We believe sexual
feelings are a positive life force. We support the rights of youth as
well as adults to choose the partners with whom they wish to share and
enjoy their bodies.

We condemn sexual abuse and all forms of coercion. Freely-chosen
relationships differ from unwanted sex. Present laws, which focus only
on the age of the participants, ignore the quality of their
relationships. We know that differences in age do not preclude mutual,
loving interaction between persons. NAMBLA is strongly opposed to
age-of-consent laws and all other restrictions which deny men and boys
the full enjoyment of their bodies and control over their own lives.

NAMBLA does not provide encouragement, referrals or assistance for
people seeking sexual contacts. NAMBLA does not engage in any
activities that violate the law.

After an extensive investigation of you and your activities our
Compliance Committee has found you to be in severe violation of the
NAMBLA code of conduct. It should also be noted that your response to
our formal written inquiry was a consideration in arriving at the
conclusion about your future with NAMBLA.

The specific nature of your violations is summarized below:

謬he nature of your man/boy love is not benevolent. In fact, it can
hardly be called love. We find your response to our inquiry, "you
don't have the technical smarts to offer a qualified opinion on the
subject", to be highly irrelevant and outright puzzling.

肘nstead of liberating all ages from oppression, your actions have
been quite the opposite. You assertion that "I liberated them of their
parents" is just plain disgusting.

漂ou do not support the rights of youth to choose their partners. We
were especially offended by your response to our inquiry to the
matter. "I give them a choice - to either suck me off or bend over!
LOL!"

俵nwanted sex is wrong, Mr. Krueger. We were also extremely put off by
your response to our previous inquiry. "It wasn't unwanted. I wanted
it. LOtS!"

標hen we say "NAMBLA does not engage in any activities that violate
the law", that also applies to all its individual members, Mr.
Krueger. You shrugged it off by claiming "I have friends at the FBI,
I'll get away with anything!" Perhaps that is true, Mr. Krueger, but
on moral grounds alone we cannot condone your activities and your
continued involvement in NAMBLA.

We wish you good luck with your current legal problems and hope you
will someday emerge a reformed citizen who truly is capable of
promoting benevolent, freely-chosen man/boy love.

B.J. Oberlander
Chairman, Compliance Committee
NAMBLA

Gay S. Pinkerton
Vice Chairman in Exile
NAMBLA

Arny Krueger

Aug 25, 2002, 9:13:15 PM8/25/02
"NAMBLA Admin" <salam...@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:f0356b28.02082...@posting.google.com...

This entire post is an obvious lie. My NAMBLA membership has not been terminated.

Arny Krueger

Aug 25, 2002, 10:12:22 PM8/25/02