Beaners In Broadcasting <------- Bear Flag Revolt (2010)

Ras Mikael Enoch

Dec 30, 2010, 2:06:01 AM12/30/10
KFJC 89.7 FM (Los Altos Hills, California Republic)
KCBS 740 AM (S.F. Gay Area Communist C.B.S. Syndicate Network)

````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Eeeeewwwww !

I smell GAS !

It's like a sick blemish of mass murder, latino kultur,
the publicly professed communist and I.W.W. supporter,
so therefore honourary member (terrorist organisation),
Jose' Scoot, who festers this newgroup ba.broadcast,
with yet another joke posting here.

Jose' Scott the stinky bum at KFJC FM, for InI had to
clean-up his cannibal aztec genetic la raza racist race
supermacy, that included the daily, every week, attacks
against Alex Bennett of Live 105.
Jose' the evil cannibal aztec genetic blueprint, went after
Alex Benett in an attempt to go after Alex's heart, who I've
found to be true, yet Jose' Scott (i.e. vulture-eyes) was at
KFJC FM weekly and every attempt OFF THE AIR,
at KFJC FM public meetings, with comments about
the wrong kind of people in radio.
Alex Bennett was mentioned !
And again, I mention the weekly ON-AIR attacks against
Live 105 !

Ya know what Jose', InI know for sure that you the satanist
who created The Devil's Radio (KFJC), who chaged the moniker
different from what Robert Emmett was pushing, and different
front Phil Dirt, or the other notable long-time on-air
personalities.
In fact I remember Phil Dirt's public, in weekly KFJC meeting
make a comment against the devil type of shit in the music scene.
I like him.

Jose' Scott, beans make gas, and you are stinkin' up the place
with that Affirmative Action Quota System At KCBS ???
The Same Communists at KCBS, who hire fellow communists.
KCBS = Communist NEST
http://www.exorcist.org.nz/deep_roots_music_2010_5.wav

Jose' Scot IS OF SATAN !
No Ifs Ands Or Butts About It !

All With Audio Attached --->
http://www.exorcist.org.nz/the_devils_radio
http://www.exorcist.org.nz/mikael_enoch_the_devils_radio.wav
http://www.exorcist.org.nz/music_mafias
http://www.exorcist.org.nz/framed_at_kkup

Go To Hell Beaner Jose' !
As Howard Stern would say -

" ssssssssssssssssss-iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii "

This Is The Bear Flag Revolt !
2010
Bay Area !

B.I.B.
Beaners In Broadcasting

#1 Guinness Book Record Holders In Consumption of
Human Flesh and Blood

La Raza (The Race Racists)
Not One African In Castro Racist Latino Kultur Admin.
Cuba Is Butt One Examplionne of Latino Insanity
Against Africa !
http://www.exorcist.org.nz/jose_kfjc_che_despot.wav

B.I.B.
A BIB is needed just like a Lobster BIB
Jose' Wants More Blood !
Azted Genetic Blue Print !
Cause Jose' Scott's Already ATTEMPTS ON MY LIFE
PERSONALLY HAVE MET WITH DEAF EAR WITH
THE LOCAL CONSTUBARLIES OF AMERICA,
FORCING ME TO SEEK SOLACE AND SANCTUARY
IN DISTANT NON-ALIGNED NATIONS,
WHO SEE WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON WITH
ME PERSONALLY ! ! !

AND HOW JOSE' THE SATANIST IS DIRECTLY
RESPONSIBLE FOR ERADICATING ANY SEMBLACE
OF NEW ROOTICAL MUSIC FROM JAMAICA, NOR
ANY OF THE JAH-WAIIAN REGGAE OR AOTEAROA
OR TUAMOTU OR COOK AND ETC. PACIFIC REGGAE
THAT JOSE' THE SATANIST AND HIS FUCK BUDDY
STIFF SPANKING AT KFJC FALSELY ACCUSE TO
ERADICATE STAFF ! ! !

Kate Enoch was eradicated by Jose' Scott,
and InI Mc Carty (Enoch / "Rambo" nick by Mikey Dread)
by Jose' Scott.

Jose' Scott Is A Sick Latino Tattooed Mutilated Body and
Mind, with that genetic blueprint that makes him quest
for physical violence, as he as already threatened me
in many ways, physically too !
The Mtn. View Police area aware of his beaner ass.
KFJC FM for Jose' is like a Castro Cuba form of a
loser Grateful Dead Garcia Drugged Out Mind Spic
Garcia Jose' Drugged Out MENTALLY ILL
Communists (Che' Guevara) who works at KCBS,
an already known nest of Communists ! ! !
http://www.exorcist.org.nz/deep_roots_music_2010_5.wav
Mutilated Body
Mutilated Mind !

Jose' Scott even claimed publicly that he as "Uncle Sydney"
did LSD on KFJC FM airwaves, along with his boasting to
me personally.

Jose' is still allowed to broadcast at KFJC FM !
http://www.exorcist.org.nz/the_devils_radio

I have seen EVIL BEANERS BEFORE
WITH MUTILATED BODIES
(not the beauty of tattoos of polynesia)
but the evil insane splatterings of nonsense all
over Jose's body.

Stupid Ass Images On Aztecs,
Think About It !

Versus Beauty of Polynesia ! ! !

Mutilated Aztec Genetic Blue Print Cannibal Mind
Stupid Ass Images On Aztecs,
Versus Beauty of Polynesia.

Aztecs ARE Cannibals !

" IT'S A COOK BOOK "

- The Twilight Zone

THE BEAR FLAG REVOLT 2010 ! ! !
http://www.exorcist.org.nz/jose_kfjc_che_despot.wav

Rastafarian Mikael Enoch
http://www.exorcist.org.nz (don't go here)

bozo

Dec 30, 2010, 11:42:19 AM12/30/10
On Dec 29, 11:06 pm, Ras Mikael Enoch

Whadaya trying to say Ewoch, you don't have a show like Jose Scott on
KFJC-FM? ... is that ur problemo? ... WHY FOREVER POR QUE NO SENORITA
EWOCH? ... MAYBE IT'S CUZ THEY DON"T LIKE YOUUUU? EWOCH! Ha ha ha ha
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Oh enoch-the-ewoch you're
so much fun to ridicule, there ought to be a law against it ha ha ha
ha ha haaaaaaaaah. Hey maybe you should go back to KPXR and ask the
GM there if your creator Steve Jobs will give your time slot back
reviewing public toilets.

-bdn-

Don Freeman

Dec 30, 2010, 1:36:12 PM12/30/10
bozo wrote:
> Oh enoch-the-ewoch you're

I see a song title in that:

"Enoch, the Eunuch Ewok"

__
(oO) www.cosmoslair.com
/||\ Cthulhu Saves!!! (In case he needs a midnight snack)

Ras Mikael Enoch

Dec 31, 2010, 12:47:08 AM12/31/10
On Dec 30, 10:36 am, Don Freeman <freem...@cosmoslair.com> wrote:
> bozo wrote:
> > Oh enoch-the-ewoch you're
>
> I see a song title in that:
>
> "Enoch, the Eunuch Ewok"

Yeah,
InI see a song too, by Human Rights, or H.R.
lead singer of Bad Brains, who did an EP CD
entitled - 'Rock Of Enoch'
Now let's see......who would that be about ?

Both of you evil white fucks, go phuck you self !
I'm sure you can...

Rastafarians have come to CONQUER !
And you 2 Bozos are like flesh to my Lion belly.
Yum !
Except the Jew I had to vomit out !
Bozo.

Ras Mikael Enoch

Dec 31, 2010, 12:58:58 AM12/31/10

Hey,
you all wanna see my totally authentic Bear Flag Revolt Flag
that was made by a young aspiring wonderful woman who
does historical pieces . . . . and like providence InI got ahold
of a classic heavy cotton absolutely beautiful AUTHENTENTIC
in every single detail, every one, the stitching.....oh my Jah,
I have this flag !

Even for a Californio like myself, who was born here, it is such
a rare piece of California REPUBLIC History !

Jose' Scott the Devil has no idea what he has started !
It's all his doing !

BEAR FLAG REVOLT 2010 !

I will provide a photo very shortly of my flag !

Shit, I should be the Governator !

Too bad, the fuckers locked me up fro 10 months,
and now I've ran to another country and am now working
feverishly for the destruction of Babylon mainland....
You ha'ole should depart from the living.
You that evil !
I pray that North Korea or China, when they do rain nukes
on the United States (China has already threatened Los
Angeles like twice or three times) -- I would actually ask
them to do us all a favor and destroy San Jose' and the
Main Jail as a target !
To end the suffering of TORTURE !
Stop the TORTURE CAMPS In Santa Clara County.

If China or North Korea have to nuke us,
If they have to....I definately suggest the Bay Area
instead of Los Angeles.

The Evil Santa Clara County Is Just That !
Fuck You Santa Clara County !

I hope to Jah that you get nuked instead of Los Angeles !
Fuck YOU !

Ras Mikael Enoch

Dec 31, 2010, 1:02:40 AM12/31/10

Stop The Torture Camps In Santa Clara County
The Daily Rape !

Nuke San Jose !
Please China or North Korea

Get It Over With Already !
Stop The Suffering !

Ras Mikael Enoch

Dec 31, 2010, 1:15:25 AM12/31/10

DEVIL COUNTY
http://www.exorcist.org.nz/the_devils_radiio

http://www.exorcist.org.nz/mikael_enoch_the_devils_radio.wav

Bear Flag Revolt 2010

Rastafarian Mikael Enoch
http://www.exorcist.org.nz

* If China or North Korea MUST nuke U.S.
as they have already threatened Los Angeles
I suggest San Jose' instead, the Main Jail, to
stop the suffering of the Torture Camps.

Ras Mikael Enoch

Dec 31, 2010, 1:18:31 AM12/31/10

Correctionne !

http://www.exorcist.org.nz/the_devils_radio

DEVIL COUNTY - SEAT OF EVIL !

bozo

Dec 31, 2010, 4:36:14 PM12/31/10
On Dec 30, 9:47 pm, Ras Mikael Enoch

<bougainville_nat...@australiamail.com> wrote:
> On Dec 30, 10:36 am, Don Freeman <freem...@cosmoslair.com> wrote:
>
> > bozo wrote:
> > > Oh ye enoch-the-ewoch you are evil incarnate ...

May God strike you and your kind down dead in the gutter as in the
days of Lot, and may the Devil himself personally force feed you his
feces, and I want you to choke-to-death 1000 times on the hot molten
crap that flows from Satan's anus, and then watch you gargle the thick
hot molten seed that flows from Satan's member into your colon and
then out your evil mouth ...

DIE EVIL RAS MICHAEL ENOCH
DIE DEVIL RAS MICHAEL ENOCH
DIE EVIL RAS MICHAEL ENOCH
DIE DEVIL RAS MICHAEL ENOCH

NOW GARGLE & SWALLOW & DIE I COMMAND EVIL RAS MICHAEL ENOCH
DO IT NOW I COMMAND THEE DIE OH EVIL RAS MICHAEL ENOCH
DIE DIE DIE DO YOU HEAR ME DIE!
NOW CHOKE-TO-DEATH RAS MICHAEL ENOCH.
NOW CHOKE TO DEATH ON THE HOT MOLTENNESS OF EVIL.
I COMMAND THEE IT BE DONE!

-bdn-

bozo

Dec 31, 2010, 4:42:07 PM12/31/10

How'm I doing, Joseph. Thanks. (pause) No, I didn't have a drink! ...

-bdn-

Colonel Jake

Jan 3, 2011, 10:33:37 PM1/3/11
On 12/31/2010 1:42 PM, bozo wrote:
> On Dec 31, 1:36 pm, bozo<Bozo_De_N...@37.com> wrote:
>> On Dec 30, 9:47 pm, Ras Mikael Enoch
>>
>> <bougainville_nat...@australiamail.com> wrote:

>> May God strike you and your kind down dead in the gutter as in the
>> days of Lot, and may the Devil himself personally force feed you his
>> feces, and I want you to choke-to-death 1000 times on the hot molten
>> crap that flows from Satan's anus, and then watch you gargle the thick
>> hot molten seed that flows from Satan's member into your colon and
>> then out your evil mouth ...
>>
>> DIE EVIL RAS MICHAEL ENOCH
>> DIE DEVIL RAS MICHAEL ENOCH
>> DIE EVIL RAS MICHAEL ENOCH
>> DIE DEVIL RAS MICHAEL ENOCH
>>
>> NOW GARGLE& SWALLOW& DIE I COMMAND EVIL RAS MICHAEL ENOCH

>> DO IT NOW I COMMAND THEE DIE OH EVIL RAS MICHAEL ENOCH
>> DIE DIE DIE DO YOU HEAR ME DIE!
>> NOW CHOKE-TO-DEATH RAS MICHAEL ENOCH.
>> NOW CHOKE TO DEATH ON THE HOT MOLTENNESS OF EVIL.
>> I COMMAND THEE IT BE DONE!
>>
>> -bdn-
>
> How'm I doing, Joseph. Thanks. (pause) No, I didn't have a drink! ...
>
> -bdn-<SLAP>

It would've been done right?,
"If you would've added AUK!!!..."

<alt.usenet.kooks added>

Colonel Jake

Jan 3, 2011, 10:53:32 PM1/3/11
On 1/3/2011 7:33 PM, Colonel Jake wrote:
> On 12/31/2010 1:42 PM, bozo wrote:
>> On Dec 31, 1:36 pm, bozo<Bozo_De_N...@37.com> wrote:

>>> May God strike you and your kind down dead in the gutter as in the
>>> days of Lot, and may the Devil himself personally force feed you his
>>> feces, and I want you to choke-to-death 1000 times on the hot molten
>>> crap that flows from Satan's anus, and then watch you gargle the thick
>>> hot molten seed that flows from Satan's member into your colon and
>>> then out your evil mouth ...

Oh Yeah'ah! (BoZo),
"It prolly be better if you could come up with your
own shit!!! (or at least give credit where credit is due)...

<see below--->

[Jackie DeGrippo <jackied...@gmail.com>
[MID: <c6daa5c6-d5c9-4a37...@d1g2000pra.googlegroups.com>
[>
[> I pray that God will strike you and your kind down as in the days of
[> Lot. I want the Devil to personally force feed you his feces. I want
[> you to choke to death 1000X on the molten crap that flows from Satan's
[> anus.

bozo

Jan 4, 2011, 8:32:14 AM1/4/11
On Jan 3, 7:53 pm, Colonel Jake <colonelj...@databasix.com> wrote:
> On 1/3/2011 7:33 PM, Colonel Jake wrote:

> Oh Yeah'ah! (BoZo),
> "It prolly be better if you could come up with your
> own shit!!! (or at least give credit where credit is due)...
>
> <see below--->
>
> [Jackie DeGrippo <jackiedegri...@gmail.com>
> [MID: <c6daa5c6-d5c9-4a37-b1c9-0f74a2074...@d1g2000pra.googlegroups.com>

> [>
> [> I pray that God will strike you and your kind down as in the days of
> [> Lot. I want the Devil to personally force feed you his feces. I want
> [> you to choke to death 1000X on the molten crap that flows from Satan's
> [> anus.

> >> How'm I doing, Joseph. Thanks. (pause) No, I didn't have a drink! ...
>
> >> -bdn-<SLAP>
>
> > It would've been done right?,
> > "If you would've added AUK!!!..."
>
> > <alt.usenet.kooks added>

well guess i can't get anything past you, besides, i'm a Jew dude, i
can't make that shit up

-bdn-

Colonel Jake

Jan 4, 2011, 6:42:27 PM1/4/11
What does being Jew! (BoZo),
"Have to with anything?!?!?!..."

*oh I get it! you can't come up with your own shit*

You know? (BoZo),
"Claiming that you being a 'Jew dude' and all?!?!?!,...., could you
be so kind as to 'pleace do tell,' tell us from what 'Tribe' your
lineage takes you back to!!! (or from what 'Tribe' you cameth from)..."

*I'll tell you mine! if you tell me yours*
(isn't that a fair enough deal (or do you not play fair))

bozo

Jan 8, 2011, 2:45:29 PM1/8/11
On Jan 4, 3:42 pm, Colonel Jake <colonelj...@databasix.com> wrote:
> On 1/4/2011 5:32 AM, bozo wrote:

> >> Oh Yeah'ah! ( from the tribe of *I'll tell you mine! if you tell me yours* ),

> >> "It prolly be better if you could come up with your
> >> own shit!!! (or at least give credit where credit is due)...
>
> >> <see below--->
>
> >> [Jackie DeGrippo<jackiedegri...@gmail.com>
> >> [MID:<c6daa5c6-d5c9-4a37-b1c9-0f74a2074...@d1g2000pra.googlegroups.com>
> >> [>
> >> [>  I pray that God will strike you and your kind down as in the days of
> >> [>  Lot. I want the Devil to personally force feed you his feces. I want
> >> [>  you to choke to death 1000X on the molten crap that flows from Satan's
> >> [>  anus.

> > well guess i can't get anything past you, besides, i'm a Jew dude, i
> > can't make that shit up
>
> > -bdn-
>
> What does being Jew! (BoZo),
> "Have to with anything?!?!?!..."
>
> *oh I get it! you can't come up with your own shit*
>
> You know? (BoZo),
> "Claiming that you being a 'Jew dude' and all?!?!?!,...., could you
> be so kind as to 'pleace do tell,' tell us from what 'Tribe' your
> lineage takes you back to!!! (or from what 'Tribe' you cameth from)..."
>
> *I'll tell you mine! if you tell me yours*
> (isn't that a fair enough deal (or do you not play fair))

Listen up jakester colon shit breath, my little homophobic hater boy
who thinks he's a christian kook, you and your boyfriend enoch here
are two peas in a pod. You two nut jobs belong together in a toilet
bowl facing each other stroking each other's meat, no joke. You are
both ridiculous monkey talkers who compulsively insert random
punctuation, uppercase letters, and (brain dead parenthetical
comments) into your incomprehensible christian monkey subtext like you
both got the same kind of brain tumor (?!?!?! sO sAys BoZo) and expect
to be taken seriously. You're both adult nut jobs between 40 and 50
with weirdly similar brain dead websites with nothing but head banging
music, black backgrounds, and red fonts, flames, and torches to light
the way in your pathetic mental dungeons. You're both fucking sick
brain-dead ex dope fiend trolls with your own whack brands of
christianity and arrested development to fuel it, and who really
believe you have something to say, but you're both nothing but digital
litter. Believe it.

-bdn-

Colonel Jake

Jan 13, 2011, 2:52:42 AM1/13/11
> -bdn-<SLAP>

There nOw! (BoZo),
"So what yOu're pounding is, its oNLY OK for you to ask teh
questionz iz'zit?!?!?!..."

*no madder, a pounded word? is a word of poundage*
(?!?!?! sO sAys BoZo)

Letz nOt forget? (BoZo),
"According to your rulz, you're suppose to keep it 25-wOrdz
or less of 'Plain-AZZ-text' yOu SToOPID-CLoWN-FUCK!!!..."

[> *I'll tell you mine! if you tell me yours*

[> (isn't that a fair enough deal (or do you not play fair))

You must of thought?,
"I was bullshiting or something!!!..."
(yOu really are a SToOPID-CLoWN-FUCK (aren'tcha BoZO))

bozo

Jan 13, 2011, 6:23:42 AM1/13/11

i swear to gawd Colon Breath, i don't know what the hell ur talking
about! I appreciate ur making some familiar references (25-wOrdz or
less), but other than that i don't have a clue what you want from me
half the time (other than wanting me to hate queers and such), but
that's the problem w/ you and ewok and other spiritually-afflicted
loons who want to thug around with God as their front man, so they can
set the agenda, and ask lame questions like 'what jewish tribe do you
belong to'? You guys talk and type in riddles and wonder why we can't
cope with your autistic spectrum disorder. Maybe i don't understand
or appreciate how difficult it is for you guys to act normal, but I
don't see you guys *TRYING* to be normal either. You guys don't
realize how out of touch and alienating you are. This ain't Facebook.
The kind of social network you guys need is probably called a
psychiatric hospital or a recovery unit, followed by a charm school
course called the US Army or Marine Corp if they'll have you. Good
luck.

-bdn-

Ras Mikael Enoch

Jan 13, 2011, 8:52:23 AM1/13/11

```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````­
`````````````````````````

Eeeeewwwww !

I smell GAS !

" ssssssssssssssssss-iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii "

B.I.B.
Beaners In Broadcasting

Aztecs ARE Cannibals !

- The Twilight Zone

Rastafarian Mikael Enoch (Mac Cartaig)
http://www.exorcist.org.nz
http://www.myspace.com/549686535

Deep Roots Music - 2011 (updated audio mix)
http://www.exorcist.org.nz/blackwell (goes with below)
http://www.exorcist.org.nz/bcp_bing_crosby_productions.wav

When a Maori Bites
You Can't Stop Your Bleeding
1840

Don Freeman

Jan 13, 2011, 11:35:09 AM1/13/11
Ras Mikael Enoch wrote:

> Eeeeewwwww !
>
> I smell GAS !

Cut down on the refried beans then.

raelalt

Jan 13, 2011, 3:24:09 PM1/13/11
On Dec 30 2010, 9:47 pm, Ras Mikael Enoch

<bougainville_nat...@australiamail.com> wrote:
> On Dec 30, 10:36 am, Don Freeman <freem...@cosmoslair.com> wrote:
>
> > bozo wrote:
> > > Oh enoch-the-ewoch you're
>
> > I see a song title in that:
>
> > "Enoch, the Eunuch Ewok"
>
>    Rastafarian Mikael Enoch

You are about as Rastafarian as Richard NIxon's left nut.

bozo

Jan 13, 2011, 5:56:19 PM1/13/11

He's talking to you mikael, he thinks you're more of a wrinkled wing
nut than Rastafarian, which is more credit than you deserve

-bdn-

Don Freeman

Jan 13, 2011, 6:10:24 PM1/13/11

But it IS a DEAD wrinkled wing nut. So it'ss close.

bozo

Jan 13, 2011, 7:01:41 PM1/13/11
sorry Don, friendly fire, gotta delete

Don Freeman