Y&R = Sharon Team V.S Phyllis Team

1 view

yrat...@yahoo.com

Apr 3, 2007, 10:23:48 PM4/3/07
Phyllis brought them to that cliff somehow and started a fight. Dru
was wanting one with her for hurting Sharon. Have to see how it goes
but it sounds good but sad at the same time. Hate to see Dru go this
way. Sharon Team vs. Phyllis Team.

Java

Apr 4, 2007, 9:28:38 PM4/4/07

I'm on the Phyl team. But this blackmail shit will hit the fan during
the investigation and this is jus a thought not a spoiler.

Java

Knowledge

Apr 5, 2007, 5:38:12 PM4/5/07
Phyllis is more evil than Sheila! that's why she was able to get the
best of Sheila.

When is she going to be found out for running over Paul and Christine?

I knew something bad was going to happen to Lily when she married that
devilish white boy.

I thought she would come to a bad end. I never figured it would be
Druscilla.

Where is Dru going?

I wish I hadn't of come back here today. that would have been a real
shocker for me if she had died and I stayed away for another week or
so. :-(

Diva

Apr 5, 2007, 6:55:19 PM4/5/07
On Apr 5, 5:38 pm, Knowledge <fulfillm...@charter.net> wrote:
> Phyllis is more evil than Sheila! that's why she was able to get the
> best of Sheila.
>
> When is she going to be found out for running over Paul and Christine?
>
> I knew something bad was going to happen to Lily when she married that
> devilish white boy.
>
> I thought she would come to a bad end. I never figured it would be
> Druscilla.
>
> Where is Dru going?
>
> I wish I hadn't of come back here today. that would have been a real
> shocker for me if she had died and I stayed away for another week or
> so. :-(
>
> On 3 Apr 2007 19:23:48 -0700, yratw...@yahoo.com wrote:
>
> > Phyllis brought them to that cliff somehow and started a fight. Dru
> >was wanting one with her for hurting Sharon. Have to see how it goes
> >but it sounds good but sad at the same time. Hate to see Dru go this
> >way. Sharon Team vs. Phyllis Team.

It was certainly abrupt and iat the moment I won't miss the Dru
character as she has become progressively more outrageous and
insufferable since the Carmen story.

Diva

record hunter

Apr 5, 2007, 8:07:48 PM4/5/07
On Apr 3, 10:23 pm, yratw...@yahoo.com wrote:

How could there be a Team Phyllis? It's her fault Dru is dead (or
lost, if that's how they play it).

Lallia

Apr 5, 2007, 9:16:40 PM4/5/07

i agree with you. Sharon should have stepped away from the edge of
the cliff, and Drew made it worse, and put herself and Sharon in more
danger...they went over the edge because of their hysteria over
Phyllis. karma.

Lal

Ryka

Apr 5, 2007, 9:19:03 PM4/5/07

"record hunter" <record...@gmail.com> wrote in message
I don't see it that way. Phyllis was taunting Sharon and pretending to
make a phone call - it was Dru who rushed over and started the struggle over
who would hold the phone. I believe it was an accident - Phyllis did NOT
push either of them off the cliff. They shouldn't have been standing at the
edge of a cliff, for example. And, while Phyllis has done some awful things,
this time I do not think she can be blamed for the fall.

record hunter

Apr 5, 2007, 10:31:26 PM4/5/07
On Apr 5, 9:19 pm, "Ryka" <Ryka@dancin'shoes.com> wrote:
> "record hunter" <record.hun...@gmail.com> wrote in message

None of it would have happened if Phyllis hadn't tried to torture
Sharon again about "room service." Phyllis should have gone over the
cliff.

I like Dru and Sharon. I hope Dru is only "lost" in case they want to
bring her back. She's one of the only characters I have ever liked on
Y&R.

Cheri

Apr 5, 2007, 11:01:23 PM4/5/07

record hunter wrote in message

>None of it would have happened if Phyllis hadn't tried to torture
>Sharon again about "room service." Phyllis should have gone over the
>cliff.

I agree with you on that. Phyllis is the reason, from the stupid hotel
cart, to the taunting. When it all comes out, it's going to bite her
in the behind hard. Only difference is, I was hoping all 3 of them
would tumble over. I don't like any of them right now.

Cheri

MarkH

Apr 6, 2007, 4:35:38 AM4/6/07

I agree with both Cheri and RH that Phyllis is the proximal cause of
this incident, with her stupid room service cart.

I see some hope, though. On Thursday's US air show, Phyllis seemed
generally contrite with Nick and Jack (although I was worried that
this was more about her not wanting to lose her positions with them,
and less about her caring about the women to whose death she may have
contributed). Previews at the end of Thursday's show (I hope that
isn't a spoiler, since it aired?) suggest that Phyllis is hugging
Michael. So, maybe Phyllis is going to snap back into things? Maybe
this whole b*tch-Phyllis thing was engineered to lead to Dru's exit
storyline, and we'll get our "more mature" Phyllis back?

What I'm loving is how DOOMED Daniel and Lily are :-). Between their
past unresolved issues (e.g., I don't think they really dealt with the
Alex incident properly), his porn and general descent into unkempt/out
of control, and now his mom's culpability in her mom's demise....I
don't see how they can recover. Does anyone else think she rescued
Daniel's flash drive from the trash can? Can't wait till she checks
it out...

Jennifer Kalman

Apr 6, 2007, 8:18:06 AM4/6/07
MarkH <MarkH_s...@hotmail.com> wrote:

: I see some hope, though. On Thursday's US air show, Phyllis seemed

: generally contrite with Nick and Jack (although I was worried that
: this was more about her not wanting to lose her positions with them,
: and less about her caring about the women to whose death she may have
: contributed). Previews at the end of Thursday's show (I hope that
: isn't a spoiler, since it aired?) suggest that Phyllis is hugging
: Michael. So, maybe Phyllis is going to snap back into things? Maybe
: this whole b*tch-Phyllis thing was engineered to lead to Dru's exit
: storyline, and we'll get our "more mature" Phyllis back?

I actually totally agree with what you just said. I really think that they
created bitch Phyllis simply to get things to a breaking point. I've seen
Friday's US show and I saw Thursday's show that you are commenting on. And
i do think she is really remorseful.

And speaking of the previews, i was very moved by friday's show. When you
put the 2 best actors together (michelle stafford and christian leblanc)
you can get some unbelievable work.

record hunter

Apr 6, 2007, 9:29:11 AM4/6/07

All Phyllis feels guilty about, at least as of yesterday, is letting
go of Sharon's hand at that one specific moment. We'll see if she
feels the whole thing is her fault or not.

As for the flash drive, well, yeah, she better have picked it out of
the trash. Why else would he have tossed it? Unless someone bigger,
badder, with even worse consequences than Lily's is to find it and
blackmail him with it (maybe his mother).

fionn

Apr 6, 2007, 10:54:26 AM4/6/07
On Thu, 5 Apr 2007 23:01:23 -0400, Cheri wrote
(in article <qvCdnTZ1lv_nKojb...@inreach.com>):

Still, no one forced them to grab at her cell phone and struggle with it like
3 year olds. If she was going to tell, she was going to tell, and keeping
her from her phone right at that instant would not change it. I think
Phyllis' behavior with the blackmailing has been very bad, but Dru and Sharon
caused their own falls by struggling over a phone.

I presume Sharon will reappear, will she feel guilty for involving Dru in the
mess in the first place? She knows Dru and had to know Dru would fly off the
handle and do something outrageous ("scandalous" as Dru would say). Actually
I was expecting the secret would come out just due to Dru losing control and
shouting things out in an indiscreet manner.

Fionn

Cheri

Apr 6, 2007, 11:35:09 AM4/6/07

MarkH wrote in message

>contributed). Previews at the end of Thursday's show (I hope that
>isn't a spoiler, since it aired?) suggest that Phyllis is hugging
>Michael. So, maybe Phyllis is going to snap back into things? Maybe
>this whole b*tch-Phyllis thing was engineered to lead to Dru's exit
>storyline, and we'll get our "more mature" Phyllis back?

I think so too Mark. When Nick had Lauren babysit Summer and Noah, I
thought they're on the road to healing, especially since he told
Phyllis that Lauren had the kids, and she was fine with it. I do think
that Phyllis was contrite, but I think when it all comes out, the
blackmailing etc., that being sorry won't matter to some of the really
important people in her life, but I bet Michael stands with her.

>What I'm loving is how DOOMED Daniel and Lily are :-). Between their
>past unresolved issues (e.g., I don't think they really dealt with
the
>Alex incident properly), his porn and general descent into
unkempt/out
>of control, and now his mom's culpability in her mom's demise....I
>don't see how they can recover. Does anyone else think she rescued
>Daniel's flash drive from the trash can? Can't wait till she checks
>it out...

You just know she did, otherwise we wouldn't have seen him toss it. I
don't believe Daniel and Lily will survive for much longer, too much
going down right now, especially in a fairly new marriage with young
people. JMO

Cheri

Shirl

Apr 6, 2007, 3:30:31 PM4/6/07
"MarkH" <MarkH_s...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Does anyone else think she rescued
> Daniel's flash drive from the trash can?

Maybe it's just me, but ... WHO throws flash drives away when there's
data on them that they no longer want vs. just deleting the data? I know
they don't cost as much as they used to, but they're hardly cheap enough
to be "disposable"! Yeah, I know it's a fast, easy way to advance the
story, but ... LAZY.
;-)
Shirl

record hunter

Apr 6, 2007, 5:28:13 PM4/6/07
On Apr 6, 3:30 pm, Shirl <Xmnusha...@aol.communicate> wrote:

What's wrong with it? One of ATWT's best, best, best stories centered
around a tape recorder that fell in a trash can in someone's hospital
room. I guess if there'd been an internet then, someone would have
found fault with that, too.

I thought the last three days of the show were terrific. Phyliss did
it. And she knows it. And Lily knows it. And she's gonna not wanna be
with Daniel. And that's gonna make him even pornier. And then Neil's
gonna tell Phyllis how evil she is. And Brad's gonna remind her a few
thousand times. And when Sharon gets her hands on Phyllis. Woo hoo.
Who's gonna break?

Such a good show. Not a lazy show. A good show. With some real
conflict for a change. Bad Phyllis. Bad Jack. They belong together. I
need to look up their rung in Divina Commedia.

D.M. Stillwood

Apr 7, 2007, 11:06:09 AM4/7/07

> What's wrong with it? One of ATWT's best, best, best stories centered
> around a tape recorder that fell in a trash can in someone's hospital
> room. I guess if there'd been an internet then, someone would have
> found fault with that, too.

Details, please!

D.

Anthony D. Langford

Apr 8, 2007, 1:24:46 AM4/8/07

"D.M. Stillwood" <dms...@warwick.net> wrote in message

I believe that was when Casey Peretti (Katie's father) was terminally ill
and asked Margo to pull the plug on him (he was on life support). After
much agonizing, Margo did it, an act that horrified a lot of people,
especially Lila, Margo's mother (and therefore Casey's wife). However, the
whole thing had been recorded, the tape fell into the trash and was
ultimately recovered by Lila (I think). By this time Margo was brought up
on murder charges, but Lila brought the tape and played it and Margo was set
free (or brought up on lesser charges or something like that).

Anthony (at least I think that's how it went)

record hunter

Apr 8, 2007, 8:37:12 AM4/8/07
On Apr 8, 1:24 am, "Anthony D. Langford"
<anthonydlangf...@comcast.net> wrote:
> "D.M. Stillwood" <dmst...@warwick.net> wrote in message

> > "record hunter" <record.hun...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> >> What's wrong with it? One of ATWT's best, best, best stories centered
> >> around a tape recorder that fell in a trash can in someone's hospital
> >> room. I guess if there'd been an internet then, someone would have
> >> found fault with that, too.
>
> > Details, please!
>
> > D.

Yep. That's the story. And a good one it was.

Rthrquiet

Apr 8, 2007, 9:45:42 PM4/8/07
On Apr 8, 1:24�am, "Anthony D. Langford"
<anthonydlangf...@comcast.net> wrote:

> I believe that was when Casey Peretti (Katie's father) was terminally ill
> and asked Margo to pull the plug on him (he was on life support).  After
> much agonizing, Margo did it, an act that horrified a lot of people,
> especially Lila, Margo's mother (and therefore Casey's wife). However, the
> whole thing had been recorded, the tape fell into the trash and was
> ultimately recovered by Lila (I think).  By this time Margo was brought up
> on murder charges,

Not quite. The grand jury was meeting to determine whether to charge
her.

> but Lila brought the tape and played it and Margo was set
> free (or brought up on lesser charges or something like that).

Right, the grand jury decided, after hearing Casey, on the tape,
begging Margo to pull the plug since he couldn't do it himself, not to
charge her with anything.

Michael