Google Группы больше не поддерживают новые публикации и подписки в сети Usenet. Опубликованный ранее контент останется доступен.

AMC -- Kendall (and Ryan too)

2 просмотра

Anthony D. Langford

не прочитано,
1 дек. 2005 г., 14:14:0001.12.2005
SPOILER SPACE

Because it's today's show...

Please do not remove the spoiler space. Please do not top post.
Remember, not everyone likes being spoiled.....

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
--
-
-

That Kendall. She doesn't get any smarter, does she? I realize she's
upset about what's happened, but her reaction to Zach's confession of
love only shows how self-destructive she can be. Let's hope she comes
to her senses before it's too late. What's interesting and what makes
Zach so likeable is that unlike a lot of other men on this show, he
said how he felt and let her be. He didn't shove it down her throat or
strong arm her into dealing with the reveal. Compare that to Ryan's
'I'll let you make your own decisions, but not really' kind of love.

I can see why the show changed it's mind about the Ryan/Julia pairing.
Wow. No chemistry. None at all.

Anthony

Witchy Way

не прочитано,
1 дек. 2005 г., 15:39:4001.12.2005
<<I can see why the show changed it's mind about the Ryan/Julia pairing.
Wow. No chemistry. None at all.
Anthony>>

i don't see where hulia has chemistry w anyone.
considering the characters' behavior julia and ryan could hiss & whisper
at each other til their ears fall off, & they will both still be as
boring as hell.

-cat-

не прочитано,
1 дек. 2005 г., 15:47:3201.12.2005

"Anthony D. Langford" <anthonyd...@gmail.com> wrote in message
My husband and I watched the show together today and both of us were
literally pushing for Zack to be able to get all his feelings out. And we
knew that Kendall would reject him and understand why. AM is a very
talented actress .. I could literally feel what she was feeling.

Aisling Willow Grey

не прочитано,
1 дек. 2005 г., 16:30:1701.12.2005
>>On Thu, 1 Dec 2005 14:14:00 -0500, Anthony D. Langford wrote
(in article <1133464440....@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com>):

Well, after Kendall's months of protestations about how love was destructive,
she wasn't ever going to let love make her decisions for her ever again,
yadda yadda yadda, I think we all saw this coming. But yeah, I'm with you: I
_really_ wanted her to melt into his arms an accept what he was offering!

One thing I was surprised was that when Kendall went through her litany of
men she loved who'd let her down, she left out...Zach's brother, Michael
Cambias.

>> What's interesting and what makes
> Zach so likeable is that unlike a lot of other men on this show, he
> said how he felt and let her be. He didn't shove it down her throat or
> strong arm her into dealing with the reveal. Compare that to Ryan's
> 'I'll let you make your own decisions, but not really' kind of love. <<

Ryan ain't one-fiftieth of the man Zach is.

>> I can see why the show changed it's mind about the Ryan/Julia pairing.
> Wow. No chemistry. None at all.<<

But that might be a refreshing change - put Ryan in a _friendship_
relationship with a woman, like Jenny and Jesse. For the love of the gods,
please do NOT stick him in another romance, at least not yet!

Aisling
FAC WIll Cortlandt
Jewelled Frango 2001

Aisling Willow Grey

не прочитано,
1 дек. 2005 г., 16:32:2001.12.2005
(in article <235-438F...@storefull-3133.bay.webtv.net>):

> <<I can see why the show changed it's mind about the Ryan/Julia pairing.
> Wow. No chemistry. None at all.
> Anthony>>
>
> i don't see where hulia has chemistry w anyone.
> considering the characters' behavior julia and ryan could hiss & whisper
> at each other til their ears fall off,<<

BWA-hahahahaha! Now I can't get this out of my head - them hissing and
whispering at one another like they're speaking in parseltongue. Hee.

Donna B

не прочитано,
1 дек. 2005 г., 16:43:1401.12.2005
In rec.arts.tv.soaps.abc on Thu, 01 Dec 2005 21:32:20 GMT in Msg.#
<0001HW.BFB4D670...@news.verizon.net>, Aisling Willow Grey
<ais...@fjordstone.com> wrote:

> >>On Thu, 1 Dec 2005 15:39:40 -0500, Witchy Way wrote
> (in article <235-438F...@storefull-3133.bay.webtv.net>):

> > i don't see where hulia has chemistry w anyone.
> > considering the characters' behavior julia and ryan could hiss & whisper
> > at each other til their ears fall off,<<
>
> BWA-hahahahaha! Now I can't get this out of my head - them hissing and
> whispering at one another like they're speaking in parseltongue. Hee.

My thought exactly, except that if either could speak parseltongue they'd be
much more interesting!

--
Donna B 8^> shallotpeel <*>
"Hey, Gavin, if we get out of here alive, we are so breaking up." - Cat,

Mary B

не прочитано,
1 дек. 2005 г., 20:52:1101.12.2005
In article <AgJjf.36215$s92....@bignews6.bellsouth.net>,
"-cat-" <cat09...@bellsouth.net> wrote:

> > Anthony

> My husband and I watched the show together today and both of us were
> literally pushing for Zack to be able to get all his feelings out. And we
> knew that Kendall would reject him and understand why. AM is a very
> talented actress .. I could literally feel what she was feeling.

I wonder what her reaction would have been if he'd just said he wanted
all the benefits of having a wife without using the 'L' word.

Mary
--
watch out for spam filter. take my name out of the domain.

Delicious Milkshake

не прочитано,
1 дек. 2005 г., 23:40:0701.12.2005

I'm willing to cut her some slack. This has probably been the most
emotionally devastating day of her life, having to realize that she's
made an ultimate sacrifice that was a total mistake, and that she's
carry a baby that no one wants now. Zach's timing kind of sucked. He
should have just let her calm down before springing that on her.

Let's hope she comes
> to her senses before it's too late. What's interesting and what makes
> Zach so likeable is that unlike a lot of other men on this show, he
> said how he felt and let her be. He didn't shove it down her throat or
> strong arm her into dealing with the reveal. Compare that to Ryan's
> 'I'll let you make your own decisions, but not really' kind of love.

Yes, Ryan would have gone all out with his grabbing, staring,
whispering, yelling, tongue-darting, and lip-licking. It would have been
so romantic. Not.

> I can see why the show changed it's mind about the Ryan/Julia pairing.
> Wow. No chemistry. None at all.

Kind of makes you wonder why anyone ever thought it would be a good
idea. Julia's 0 for 3 now (Garret, nope; Zach, nope; Ryan, nope).

Debbie "how about Dr Dave?"

Jo Firey

не прочитано,
2 дек. 2005 г., 00:01:4402.12.2005

"Delicious Milkshake" <sph...@mouse-potato.com> wrote in message

As far as I can see, so far Julia has acted like a raving lunatic this time
around. Now that is a fair interpretation of the story she has been doing,
but I don't see how anyone would be attracted to someone acting like that.

Jo

Hilda

не прочитано,
2 дек. 2005 г., 09:07:2702.12.2005
"As far as I can see, so far Julia has acted like a raving lunatic this
time
around"

Actually the scenes on the beach were the first time I kinda sorta
liked Julia. She's also been OK with Sam and even Jonathan.

I think they're having her re-adjust to "normal life" gradually - which
I guess is realistic. She also seems to be best when she is trying to
help someone - trying to nurture.

I agree about Julia being friends with Ryan, and maybe Zach - not
everyone has to be in a love or hate relationhip!

kittent

не прочитано,
2 дек. 2005 г., 16:01:0002.12.2005
the whole thing just broke my heart...i really wanted kendall to admit
that she love zach and to tell the entire town to f*ck off. now we are
going to have to put up with ryan tormenting her and zach being unable
to do anything.

PennyB

не прочитано,
2 дек. 2005 г., 19:02:5102.12.2005

"kittent" <kit...@gmail.com> wrote in message

AMC has got to find a way to bring Zach and Kendall together again. He's
able to give her the protection that she has always needed---and in such a
fine package!
PB

Patricia Martin Steward

не прочитано,
2 дек. 2005 г., 20:59:5202.12.2005

Nah, it's too early. Just as we knew they'd fall in love once they
entered a loveless marriage, so too do they have to separate before
being reunited. We've got to get as many weddings as possible in
there, you know! And we didn't get to see their first one.

--
Face your fears.
Live your dreams.

0 новых сообщений