A Star Trek Fanzine

Tim Priebe

Jun 9, 1995, 3:00:00 AM6/9/95
Planet Walk has been producing a quality 24 page bimonthly fanzine since
1993. Join us, since we are now bigger than ever! Now Planet Walk is 28
pages long, and we're offering subscriptions, which include our annual
fanzine! (The annual is 28 pages, color front and back cover. A $5
value.) For only $23.20, you can get a full year of Planet Walk! That's 6
regular issues, plus the annual! You can also subscribe for two years for
$44.08, saving 5%! For this price, you will get a total of 12 issues of
Planet Walk, in addition to 2 annual fanzines! Please note: The annual
fanzine is exclusive to subscribers!

Write to Planet Walk and enclose is your check or money order (payable
to Tim Priebe) for either $23.20 for one year or $44.08 for two years.
(Canada: $25/$47.50) (Foreign: $37.60/$71.44) Or, just buy a sample issue
of Planet Walk, for $2.85. (Canada: $2.95) (Foreign: $4.75) Planet
Walk's address is:

Planet Walk
5230 Barcelona
Garland, TX 75043

An additional note: Our current issue (May/June, Volume 3, Issue 3) is
all about Klingons, and our next issue (July/Aug., Volume 3, Issue 4) will
be about Star Trek: The Animated Series. If you want information on
contributing, E-Mail us at plane...@aol.com.