Zine update

1 view

Gillian Eldridge

Aug 14, 1995, 3:00:00 AM8/14/95
I don't remember where I posted this, so I apologize if this is a repeat.

As some of you may know, NATO Press, who put out the adult Quantum Leap
zine "The Thrill of the Leap", had some problems with the local post
office losing, misdirecting, etc. their mail. I offered to distribute the
zine for them so that their PO can't do any more harm.

"The Thrill of the Leap" is a 192 page collection of straight adult
fiction (no illustrations). Stories include a leap into a pre-E&L Buddy
Lutz, a mediaeval romance, a crossover with the movie "Necessary
Roughness", a story about a young Sam Beckett's first love, and more.

TTOTL costs $21 including priority mail from Gillian Eldridge, 175
Lakeside Boulevard #15-224, Landing NJ 07850. Make checks payable to
Gillian Eldridge. Due to the very adult nature of the stories, a
statement that you are over 21 MUST be included with your order.

If you have any questions, including international orders, please e-mail
me at g.eld...@genie.geis.com. Questions about a previous order should
be sent to gina...@aol.com.

Jill Eldridge