Qunatum Leap videos of episodes

Barbara Joan Gibson

Mar 19, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/19/96
I saw somewhere on this newsgroup a little well ago that there are
some QL episodes on video, but they didn't say where they purchased
them from.
Does anyone know where in Canada I can purchase these. Or where I
can order them in the U.S.? We don' t get any of the Q.L. T.V. show
repeats any more here in Western Canada and I miss Quantum Leap and
have to be satisfiyed with just reading the books which I'm also
having a hard time finding in the Vancouver, B.C. area . Any
suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks Barb

Amelia Forrester

Mar 19, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/19/96

I found these at a place called Suncoast in Tucson Arizona.
I'm not sure if they have Suncoast in Canada but maybe you
could specially order them or something. I'm sure that it's
not the only place though. I hope this helps! :)
-Amelia
--
"I do not want to go on living in a world where fear and hate
hide behind a call for justice."

Katherine Freymuth

Mar 20, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/20/96
to da...@mortimer.com
da...@mortimer.com (Barbara Joan Gibson) wrote:
>I saw somewhere on this newsgroup a little well ago that there are
>some QL episodes on video, but they didn't say where they purchased
>them from.
>Does anyone know where in Canada I can purchase these. Or where I
>can order them in the U.S.? We don' t get any of the Q.L. T.V. show
>repeats any more here in Western Canada and I miss Quantum Leap and
>have to be satisfiyed with just reading the books which I'm also
>having a hard time finding in the Vancouver, B.C. area . Any
>suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks Barb

Barb,

Try through Critics Choice Home Video. They have all nine episodes (that
are on tape) available in a set. Unfortunately, I don't know the address
but they do have a free catalogue available through the mail.

Kat Freymuth

GailB18

Mar 20, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/20/96
For newbies and others asking for merchandise, videos, news, etc. here are
some suggestions:

--- TO GET QL VIDEOS call 800-TREKKER. They carry all available ql
videos as well as some other con-related merchandise.

--- for other newly released Scott movies from big-screen and TV, try the
mail order catalog "Movies Unlimited, Inc. Call 1-800-4MOVIES.

I also highly recommend the long-standing fan club zine called "Project
Quantum Leap" -- it's filled with info on how to find EVERYTHING OUT
THERE: merchandise, photos, con-related stuff, videos, cd's, as well as
interviews and stories galore. It's very much worth subscribing. Back
issues may still be available, too. Write to Margaret Colchin, National
Project Observer, P.O. Box 30784, Knoxville, TN 37930-0784.

Hope this helps some of you starting or adding to your collections.
--GAIL B.

Gail B.

Robert/Nancy Kay

Mar 24, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/24/96

> da...@mortimer.com (Barbara Joan Gibson) wrote:

> >Does anyone know where in Canada I can purchase these. Or where I
> >can order them in the U.S.? We don' t get any of the Q.L. T.V. show
> >repeats any more here in Western Canada and I miss Quantum Leap and
> >have to be satisfiyed with just reading the books which I'm also
> >having a hard time finding in the Vancouver, B.C. area . Any
> >suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks Barb

I have found all of the videos (MCA Home Video) available through
Blockbuster. I ordered 2 of them (The Pilot and Shock Theatre) and got
them within 2 weeks. They were $14.95 each. I'm sure you could order them
at any major video store.
Nancy