The Hologram

Julie Barrett

Apr 24, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/24/96
I'm in the process of putting together the next issue of The Hologram, the
review of QL fan fiction.

If you'd like your zine to be listed (free of charge!), e-mail me the text
of your current flyer or the following information:

Title of Zine
Editor
Length and Price (Include overseas rates if applicable, as this newsletter
goes overseas)
Address
Contents (titles and authors of stories are fine. List any poets and
illustrators, too.)
Make checks payable to ______ - if different from the person or publisher
listed in your mailing address.

Listings can be for current of "under construction" zines. The Hologram
will also list adult and slash zines, but due to the PG nature of the
newsletter, published descriptions may be on the "bare" side. Pardon the
pun. We also strongly suggest that people who order adult zines send and
age statement, and publishers to inform us of the age limit (e.g. 18 or
21) so we may pass that information on to our readers.

If you have any questions or would like subscription infomation, e-mail me
at bar...@iadfw.net.

Thanks!

Julie Barrett