You Know You've Been Watching B5 Too Much When...

1 view

Miguel Farah F.

Mar 10, 1995, 6:05:55 PM3/10/95
[This is a work of my own - remember it's humor! :-) - if you have any]
[other ideas, please mail them to me and I'll post this again with all]
[the new entries in about two weeks. If this is succesful, I'll set up]
[a WWW page for it. Enjoy this! ]

YOU KNOW YOU'VE BEEN WATCHING BABYLON 5 TOO MUCH WHEN...

- your hairstyle matches Londo's.
- your sexual fantasies include Delenn.
- your color is hot pink.
- you believe that in a past life you were a member of the Grey Council.
- you can't shake the feeling that B4 is DS9.
- the only ancient history you know is Babylon's.
- you pretend to blackmail Londo.
- there is a hole in your mind.
- you think vulcans are members of the Psi Corps.
- you wonder who would win a fight between a minbari and a vulcan.
- your .newsrc is exactly "rec.arts.sf.tv.babylon5: 1-3406".
- you keep saying "data crystal" instead of "diskette".
- you finger sinc...@b5.mil.ea and wonder why doesn't it work.
- ... then you conclude it must be a problem with the nameserver.
- someone uses insecticide, you shout "Do you wanna kill N'grath? Are
you mad?".
- ... then you don't understand why everyone stares at you.
- you try to watch Mutai fights on ESPN.
- ... you actually call them to complain about it.
- you want to brain wipe someone you really hate.
- you think Darth Vader is a vorlon.
- you think Chekov was really Bester doing an undercover spying mission.
- you want to become monk of the Third Fain of Chudomo.
- you believe the Grim Reaper is a soul hunter.
- you wonder what did Captain Kirk do during the Earth/Minbari war.
- you wanna know if there are any xenobiology courses in med school.
- you ask politics experts wether Al Gore has got the flu already.
- you are upset because CNN doesn't report anything about Ragesh 3.
- you wonder what's wrong when you calculate your age as >300.
- your biggest worry is narn expansionism.
- you fart, and that makes you think of vorlons.
- you keep on thinking what went wrong in the Battle of the Line.
- your first son has just been born, and you can't think of any names
other than Londo, Lennier and Kosh.
- you pretend to spend some vacations on Mars.
- your dreams include something scary about flutes made up of bones.

And the most important of all is:
- you worship JMS.

--
MIGUEL FARAH * GCS/O -d+ H s++:+>s++: !g p2+ au-
mfa...@ing.puc.cl * a24 w v++ C++ UL+>++++ P+ L>L++