**THE HOLOCRON ISSUE 1 IS COMPLETE**

1 view

Brent Schmidt

Jun 3, 1994, 4:28:04 PM6/3/94
Greetings. A while back I was posting messages all over r.a.s.s.
asking for submissions to a fanzine I was starting. Well, I've just
finished the first issue, and wanted to see if anybody on the net was
interested. The cost for people who contact me on the Internet is
$1.50 for one issue/$6.00 for 4 issues. The fanzine will be put out
quarterly and focuses on anything in the Star Wars universe, from
Jedi to Tramp Frieghters. Here's some of the interesting stuff in
this issue:
* Disturbances in the Force- A briefing of the goings-on in
the Star Wars Universe.

* HoloNet Downloads- Need something to spruce up you RPG campaign?
Check out the Downloads.

* Collector's Corner- Looking for a model of AT-ST? Check here!

* Nature of the Force- Some home made Force powers for your RPG
characters.

* Plus much more!

(Geez, doesn't advertising make you sick?)
If your interested, please contact me at my e-mail address: WE...@MCS.COM.
Send me you name and address (not e-mail). When you do, I'll add your name
to my database, once I get your check/money order, the fanzines on the way!
Any questions, again, please contact me! Thanks for the time & MTFBWY.

And Remember:
"Who's the more foolish . . . the fool or the fool who follows him?"

Brent Schmidt Internet:WE...@MCS.COM

BC Productions

Jun 3, 1994, 10:11:48 PM6/3/94
we...@MCS.COM (Brent Schmidt) writes:

> Greetings. A while back I was posting messages all over r.a.s.s.
>asking for submissions to a fanzine I was starting. Well, I've just
>finished the first issue, and wanted to see if anybody on the net was
>interested. The cost for people who contact me on the Internet is
>$1.50 for one issue/$6.00 for 4 issues. The fanzine will be put out
>quarterly and focuses on anything in the Star Wars universe, from

>Jedi to Tramp Frieghters....(MORE PROMO MATERIAL)...

Just wondering if you are considering making an electronic edition???

Ryan