HoloCroN #10

Alec Usticke

Jan 11, 1997, 3:00:00 AM1/11/97

An open letter to the creators of the HoloCroN (the newsletter of the
AOL Star Wars Fan Club) . . .

Congratulations on the latest issue. I downloaded several versions
today and had a ball reading and enjoying the artwork. Well done!

Both the Win95 and Windows 3.1 version were very well laid out. (I'm
sure the Mac version was excellent too.) I can only imagine what the
upcoming Adobe Acrobat version will look like.

The artwork was up to its usual standards. (I just wish each piece
was credited. Who did the front "cover" image? LonePigeon?)
Ghent2's piece of Vader on the second Death Star is awesome.

It was a pleasure reading the many, many well-written articles. I
especially liked "'Friends' of Star Wars" and the many reviews.
QUEST32681 again wins the coveted longest-article price with "The Best
of the BOTQ: ReQuests and ConQuests." (He's now competing for
longest article name too.) My favorite piece would have to be
SGUILFOYLE's "What's in a Screen Name?" article. Hey, he says I have
a cool screen name!

Special kudos to editor-in-chief R5D4Red2. BrentLynch is a hard act
to follow, but somehow he managed to do it.

The HoloCroN once again proves itself to be THE leading online Star
Wars publication!

--
=''' Alec Usticke
c-OO al...@usticke.org