For Bridget Fonda fans / others please ignore

Arun K. Subramanya

Aug 24, 1994, 5:37:01 PM8/24/94
Tonight (Aug 24), Bridget is making her
first appearance on the Tonight Show. Hope
they show a clip from "Road to Welville".

-Arun

Steven J. King

Aug 25, 1994, 6:50:25 PM8/25/94

She reminded me very much of Jody Foster. I've enjoyed Bridget Fonda
since "Scandal", and in "Doc Hollywood" and "Point of No Return."
--
Steven King SJK...@Freenet.FSU.EDU | Packet: KC6WCH @ N0ARY.#NOCAL.CA.USA.NA
V-Mail (904) 375-8658 x5464 | ICBM: 29N 41' 26" / 82W 21' 17"

Arun K. Subramanya

Aug 25, 1994, 8:12:59 PM8/25/94
In article <33j77h$a...@freenet3.scri.fsu.edu>,

Steven J. King <sjk...@freenet2.scri.fsu.edu> wrote:
>Arun K. Subramanya (aks...@tamsun.tamu.edu) wrote:
>> Tonight (Aug 24), Bridget is making her
>> first appearance on the Tonight Show. Hope
>> they show a clip from "Road to Welville".
>
>She reminded me very much of Jody Foster. I've enjoyed Bridget Fonda
>since "Scandal", and in "Doc Hollywood" and "Point of No Return."

But man, was she nervous!?! The total antithesis of Emma Thompson, who
I think is the sexiest talk show guest I have seen during the last three
years. What a vivacious personality!

Arun

MWE...@auvm.american.edu

Aug 29, 1994, 2:03:59 AM8/29/94
Also sprach Arun K. Subramanya (aks...@tamsun.tamu.edu)

>But man, was she nervous!?! The total antithesis of Emma Thompson, who
>I think is the sexiest talk show guest I have seen during the last three
>years. What a vivacious personality!

Remember, this was her first ever appearance on such a talk show. As
in, she's not used to being in front of all those people while the
cameras and Jay's chin are on top of her. I thought she handled herself
nicely. Anyone see the interview she did with Brokaw on Now a few weeks
back? That was really nice. Glad I happened to tape it, too :)

Anxiously awaiting Camilla and the Road to Wellness...

Mike, the President of the Bridget Fonda fan club