Is Peter North "bigger" than Rocco?

al...@fermoposta.it

Sep 8, 1997, 3:00:00 AM9/8/97

On 31 Aug 1997 17:17:18 -0400, ann...@aol.com (Anna 22f) wrote:

>i pay some attention to these things, and rocco is clearly bigger than
>peter north......

I don't know...
...is there an actress who had did a threeway with Peter and Rocco ?

if so... she can tell us...
Someone know the answer ?

TheB...@cyberjunkie.com

Sep 9, 1997, 3:00:00 AM9/9/97

Some months ago, someone mentioned a Peter North-Vid where he is pumping
out his cum numerous times (10 to 12-times?). The actress has been
inserted in some little picture on top of the screen and commented the
scene like a sports-reporter, if I recall it right.

Does anybody remember the title of the movie and the girls name? Was it
really his biggest cumshot? Has there ever been a scene where some girl
is eating/swallowing all/most of Peters enormous load? Please help.

Thanks in advance.

Savvy

Sep 9, 1997, 3:00:00 AM9/9/97
No, Peter North and Rocco have never appeared together with (or
without!!) another girl.

EYE

Sep 9, 1997, 3:00:00 AM9/9/97

[Anna]

i pay some attention to these things, and rocco is clearly bigger than
peter north......

[alpin]

I don't know...
...is there an actress who had did a threeway with Peter and Rocco ?

if so... she can tell us...
Someone know the answer ?

[EYE]
Jeezus. Are you blind? Rocco is *way* bigger than Peter North!
Case closed.

You might as well be asking if Princess Di was taller than Mother Teresa.

Noelfr

Sep 9, 1997, 3:00:00 AM9/9/97

>Jeezus. Are you blind? Rocco is *way* bigger than Peter North!
>Case closed.

Too bad what started this thread wasn't read. Kaitlyn Ashley has
performed with both and it was she who said Peter was bigger. Like many
other ramers who can only go by what we see on video, I just don't see how
this is true or possible.

fr

XXX...@aol.com (fr)
(Please, no e-mail, I hate SPAM!)

"I bid you, welcome."

AC100565

Sep 10, 1997, 3:00:00 AM9/10/97

>No, Peter North and Rocco have never appeared together with (or
>without!!) another girl.

Being a dp/gangbang/facial afficionado, this is something I'd definitely
pay to see.

AC

John Nowakowski

Sep 10, 1997, 3:00:00 AM9/10/97

:
: Too bad what started this thread wasn't read. Kaitlyn Ashley has
: performed with both and it was she who said Peter was bigger. Like many
: other ramers who can only go by what we see on video, I just don't see how
: this is true or possible.

You might need to take into account that Pete is way buffer than Rocco,
which can make Pete look smaller, but I would bet a nickel that Pete is
bigger.

bret weir

Sep 11, 1997, 3:00:00 AM9/11/97

You're quite right about the relative body size/structure being
misleading, but Rocco still looks bigger to me. Another factor is that
Peter's scrote seems to draw up tighter than Rocco's, giving North an
illusion of greater size. Probably the best way to compare accurately
(other than holding them down and breaking out the old tape measure) is
to find scenes in their videos with the same actress where she's holding
it in her hand, frame grab the shots, and compare each relative to her
hand. Anybody out there able to do this?

Bushmiller

Sep 14, 1997, 3:00:00 AM9/14/97

even comparing with the same actress, there might be a problem with cam
angles, film or video, lenses, lighting. it's a start though.

WOuld height play a factor in appearance of who's larger?

Ron Hopkins-Lutz

Sep 15, 1997, 3:00:00 AM9/15/97

Arnold Shwarznegger once commented that onne reason (not the only) he did not
appear totally nude wen younger was that he has an average sized penis but it
looks small on the very muscular body. Height probably has a similar effect.

=====
Ron Hopkins-Lutz = ro...@juno.com
If anything I have said offends you, I'm glad because it means you actually read
this, which is not a given. KILLFILES RULE!

Hammy5150

Sep 16, 1997, 3:00:00 AM9/16/97

In article <rame.873758710p21961@bash>, TheB...@Cyberjunkie.com writes:

>Some months ago, someone mentioned a Peter North-Vid where he is pumping
>out his cum numerous times (10 to 12-times?). The actress has been
>inserted in some little picture on top of the screen and commented the
>scene like a sports-reporter, if I recall it right.
>
>Does anybody remember the title of the movie and the girls name?

The movie you are talking about is a compilation tape called "The
Devil in Miss Dare". This is a circa-1986 or so video that has a series of
scenes with Barbara Dare (the woman you are talking about). Peter North's
cumshot is a rather large one in this scene. I am not sure what video it
was taken from but Peter is dressed as a priest consoling Barbara. Good
luck if you search for it!

Vaya Con Dios

Scott

Roger T. Pipe

Sep 16, 1997, 3:00:00 AM9/16/97

>Too bad what started this thread wasn't read. Kaitlyn Ashley has
>performed with both and it was she who said Peter was bigger. Like many
>other ramers who can only go by what we see on video, I just don't see how
>this is true or possible.
I asked Kaitlyn tonight who was the biggest guy she ever worked with.
She said "Peter North." I asked "Didn't you work with Rocco too?"
She replied "Yes. Maybe it's Rocco. I don't know, they are both huge,
and I never really stopped to measure. It may be a tie."

So, that is what she has to say on the subject. All the rest is just
speculation at best.

Rog

Peter van Aarle

Sep 16, 1997, 3:00:00 AM9/16/97

hamm...@aol.com (Hammy5150) wrote:

If he's wearing a priest's robe and is consoling Barbara, the scene is
from Hannah Does Her Sisters.

--

My WWW-site can be found at
http://www.pi.net/~aarle

Peter van Aarle <aa...@bart.nl>, rec.arts.movies.erotica moderator

mrre...@admn.sait.ab.ca

Sep 19, 1997, 3:00:00 AM9/19/97

In article <rame.874382406p29879@bash>, hamm...@aol.com (Hammy5150) writes:

> In article <rame.873758710p21961@bash>, TheB...@Cyberjunkie.com writes:
>

>>Some months ago, someone mentioned a Peter North-Vid where he is pumping
>>out his cum numerous times (10 to 12-times?). The actress has been
>>inserted in some little picture on top of the screen and commented the
>>scene like a sports-reporter, if I recall it right.
>>
>>Does anybody remember the title of the movie and the girls name?
>
> The movie you are talking about is a compilation tape called "The
> Devil in Miss Dare". This is a circa-1986 or so video that has a series of
> scenes with Barbara Dare (the woman you are talking about). Peter North's
> cumshot is a rather large one in this scene. I am not sure what video it
> was taken from but Peter is dressed as a priest consoling Barbara. Good
> luck if you search for it!
>
> Vaya Con Dios
>
> Scott

The movie with Peter North dresed as a priest and consoling Barbara Dare
is "Hannah does her sisters" (or something very close to this) it also stars if
memory serves me correctly,Sheena Horne and Paula Harlow as the other female
leads.

Mike

Audacious

Sep 19, 1997, 3:00:00 AM9/19/97

Bigger in what sense? Rocco's dick is fatter than North's,
but North's dick is longer than Rocco's. We must define "big".
Then find a way to measure. Anyone for water displacement?

Frank

_________
ALERT: to activate this email address, remove the "ix."
from auda...@condotiere.ix.com

Noelfr

Sep 21, 1997, 3:00:00 AM9/21/97

The Rocco/Savannah sex scene is what made me ask Kaitlyn Ashley about the
size difference between Peter and Rocco. Their scene is found in "Hot and
Sweet", has Jazzmine on the box cover, and was released in 1995 by Leisure
Time Entertainment.

Prior to this video, I had seen many Savannah videos and scenes. I
basically liked her look and couldn't get enough of her. Yet, what amazed
me was that she never seemed to be in erotic "pain" or deep pleasure
despite being paired with some big cocks, i.e. Buck Adams, Peter North,
Randy Spears, and TT Boy to name a few.

In their scene, Rocco basically fucks her brains out and she is definitely
in erotic pain from the size of his manhood. I had never seen her react to
a guy like this before, and basically shot a scene that I am more use to
seeing be delivered by other actresses. Based on this, I assumed Rocco was
the "man" and clearly held the edge on Peter North. I wasn't right...

fr

P.S. What ever happened to Jazzmine? I thought she was a hot brunette,
but she never seemed to be able to break away from the "B" grade
compilation videos.