Best creampie ever

Frog

Oct 6, 2002, 9:55:38 AM10/6/02
What are the collections/ single films which features the
best creampie(s) ? Also is there a list of porn stars who
have done anal cream pies ?
** rec.arts.movies.erotica FAQ at http://www.rame.net/faq **
** internet adult film database at http://www.iafd.com **

Tony D

Oct 6, 2002, 6:21:14 PM10/6/02
Frog <FrogRe...@bigfoot.com> wrote in news:rame.1033899603p32155@linux:

> What are the collections/ single films which features the
> best creampie(

The best I can remember is in Ben Dover's English Muffins.
It's the final scene with the male coming inside Lisa. Also the smile on
Lisa's face is nice.

Tony

Dave Cummings

Oct 6, 2002, 9:01:58 PM10/6/02
"Frog" <FrogRe...@bigfoot.com> wrote in message

> What are the collections/ single films which features the
> best creampie(s) ? Also is there a list of porn stars who
> have done anal cream pies ?

Add new girl "Shannon" to the list of anal creampie girls--I did one with
her last week for the January release of Knee Pad Nymphos, Vol 5.

Though NOT an anal, the vaginal creampie with Summer Haze in the
already-released Vol 4 of Knee Pad Nymphos has her scooping up the exiting
cum from her pussy onto a chocolate cookie whereupon she chews and swallow
the cum-covered cookie!

Dave
www.davecummings.com