Re: ANOTHER YOUTUBE RACIST THAT NEEDS A SPANKING

1 view

tedo...@hotmail.com

Oct 10, 2006, 8:15:35 AM10/10/06

Spaz wrote:
> PLEASE, HELP REMOVE THIS HATER BY FLAGGING ALL HER RACIST VIDEOS SO YOUTUBE WILL BAN HER ACCOUNT.
> THANKS!
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gF4MqRmWAWQ
>
> AS YOU CAN SEE, SHE WAS BANNED BEFORE, BUT NEEDS TO BE BANNED AGAIN. WE'LL CHASE HER DOWN
> EVERYWHERE SHE GOES!
>
> http://www.youtube.com/user/bootgrl
>
> SHE HAS SEVERAL MORE HATE VIDEOS IN VIOLATION OF YOUTUBE TERMS OF USE HERE
>
> http://www.youtube.com/user/bootgrI

My, how these ethnics howl and complain. Free speech for all except
Whites.

ted

frisbie...@yahoo.com

Oct 10, 2006, 8:17:44 AM10/10/06
asdf

Screw E'm..Still A Tony Fan

Oct 10, 2006, 4:15:45 PM10/10/06

Cross-post this crap somewhere else.....we don't care.

do not attempt

Oct 10, 2006, 6:08:42 PM10/10/06

frisbie...@yahoo.com wrote:
> asdf

jkl;

Christopher Tidy

Oct 10, 2006, 10:35:04 PM10/10/06
<snip>

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gF4MqRmWAWQ

I actually watched the first couple of minutes of this clip out of
curiousity. It was as ridiculous as I expected. I love the bit where she
asks "Do you really think I care what you think?".

The answer to this is yes, of course. It reminds of that great scene in
the movie The Breakfast Club where the principal is in the basement
talking to the janitor. He says "Do you really think I give a rat's ass
what those kids think of me?" and the janitor says "Yes. Yes I do."

Whether they want to be hated or respected, everyone cares what other
people think of them. Some try to hide it, but they still care underneath.

This video really isn't anything to worry about.

Best wishes,

Chris

mgg

Oct 10, 2006, 9:56:53 PM10/10/06
I'd like to know if her parents have a clue as to what she is doing. If they
do, they are part of the problem. If she's starving for attention, she'll
sure get it that way. Troubled little girl, she is...

--Mike

"Christopher Tidy" <cdt22...@cantabgold.net> wrote in message

Adam Beneschan

Oct 10, 2006, 10:18:21 PM10/10/06
Please quit crossposting already.

Screw E'm..Still A Tony Fan

Oct 11, 2006, 1:34:21 PM10/11/06
These racists fall upon so many deaf ears, cross-posting is the only way
they think they can spread their ignorance.

"Adam Beneschan" <ad...@irvine.com> wrote in message
> Please quit crossposting already.

bootgrl

Nov 26, 2006, 12:59:02 PM11/26/06

Christopher Tidy Wrote:
> <snip>
>
> > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gF4MqRmWAWQ

> This video really isn't anything to worry about.

That is the most idiotic thing to say. Of course the video made a
splash. You're typing about it on this very forum now aren't you?

--
bootgrl
bootgrl's Profile: http://brawl-hall.com/forums/member.php?userid=46490

(This message was sent via the http://www.Brawl-Hall.com usenet gateway)