The Valeyard Laugh Shack is now open

The Doctor

Sep 29, 2009, 9:28:17 AM9/29/09
Yes the vermin are back.

REopened by kook trolls owners Alan Sailsbury and john smith
with the insane Tom80s the Sadako at management , the Valeyard
Laugh Shack aka the Valeyard Club is open for business near
Millwall's Lion Den.

Quick get the political press to see if any other famous ones are
going in and out of the rat infested manor.
--
Member - Liberal International This is doc...@nl2k.ab.ca
Ici doc...@nl2k.ab.ca God, Queen and country! Beware Anti-Christ rising!

sadako

Sep 29, 2009, 9:45:00 AM9/29/09

Still desperate for our attention, are we? You sad pathetic
creature.....

The Doctor

Sep 29, 2009, 9:51:14 AM9/29/09
In article <459abd57-0e63-4c90...@b15g2000yqd.googlegroups.com>,
sadako <tom...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

>On Sep 29, 2:28=A0pm, doc...@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor) wrote:
>> Yes the vermin are back.
>>
>> REopened by kook trolls owners Alan Sailsbury and john smith
>> with the insane Tom80s the Sadako at management , the Valeyard
>> Laugh Shack aka the Valeyard Club is open for business near
>> Millwall's Lion Den.
>>
>> Quick get the political press to see if any other famous ones are
>> going in and out of the rat infested manor.
>> --
>> Member - Liberal International =A0This is doc...@nl2k.ab.ca

>> Ici doc...@nl2k.ab.ca God, Queen and country! Beware Anti-Christ rising!
>> Never Satan President Republic!
>> For the latest World News go tohttp://www.cuttingedge.org/
>
>Still desperate for our attention, are we? You sad pathetic
>creature.....

Thus trolled vermin troll TOm80s the SAD Manager of the Valeyard Club.

sadako

Sep 29, 2009, 9:55:09 AM9/29/09
On Sep 29, 2:51 pm, doc...@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor) wrote:
> In article <459abd57-0e63-4c90-8f39-192782dd1...@b15g2000yqd.googlegroups.com>,

> sadako  <tom...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
> >On Sep 29, 2:28=A0pm, doc...@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor) wrote:
> >> Yes the vermin are back.
>
> >> REopened by kook trolls owners Alan Sailsbury and john smith
> >> with the insane Tom80s the Sadako at management , the Valeyard
> >> Laugh Shack aka the Valeyard Club is open for business near
> >> Millwall's Lion Den.
>
> >> Quick get the political press to see if any other famous ones are
> >> going in and out of the rat infested manor.
> >> --
> >> Member - Liberal International =A0This is doc...@nl2k.ab.ca
> >> Ici doc...@nl2k.ab.ca God, Queen and country! Beware Anti-Christ rising!
> >> Never Satan President Republic!
> >> For the latest World News go tohttp://www.cuttingedge.org/
>
> >Still desperate for our attention, are we? You sad pathetic
> >creature.....
>
> Thus trolled vermin troll me, the SAD attention seeking male-whore of rec.arts.drwho.
>
> I confess everything.

> Member - Liberal International  This is doc...@nl2k.ab.ca
> Ici doc...@nl2k.ab.ca God, Queen and country! Beware Anti-Christ rising!
> Never Satan President Republic!
> For the latest World News go tohttp://www.cuttingedge.org/- Hide quoted text -

Good.....

Alan Sailsbury

Sep 29, 2009, 10:21:19 AM9/29/09
The Doctor wrote:
> Yes the vermin are back.
>
> REopened by kook trolls owners Alan Sailsbury and john smith
> with the insane Tom80s the Sadako at management , the Valeyard
> Laugh Shack aka the Valeyard Club is open for business near
> Millwall's Lion Den.
>
> Quick get the political press to see if any other famous ones are
> going in and out of the rat infested manor.

Another lie of yours.

The Doctor

Sep 29, 2009, 11:00:25 AM9/29/09
In article <1bc62a34-4bca-4207...@g31g2000yqc.googlegroups.com>,
sadako <tom...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
>On Sep 29, 2:51=A0pm, doc...@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor) wrote:
>> In article <459abd57-0e63-4c90-8f39-192782dd1...@b15g2000yqd.googlegroups=
>.com>,
>>

>> sadako =A0<tom...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

>g!
>>
>> >Still desperate for our attention, are we? You sad pathetic
>> >creature.....
>>
>> Thus trolled vermin troll me, the SAD attention seeking male-whore of rec=
>.arts.drwho.
>>
>> I confess everything.
>>

>> Member - Liberal International =A0This is doc...@nl2k.ab.ca
>> Ici doc...@nl2k.ab.ca God, Queen and country! Beware Anti-Christ rising!
>> Never Satan President Republic!
>> For the latest World News go tohttp://www.cuttingedge.org/- Hide quoted t=

>ext -

>Good.....

Lie on Valeyard Manager troll Tom80s the SADako!

The Doctor

Sep 29, 2009, 11:00:51 AM9/29/09
In article <ZIudnXlZFJ3mil_X...@bt.com>,

DFLames trolls again in the form of Alan Sailsbury.

Alan Sailsbury

Sep 29, 2009, 11:11:43 AM9/29/09
The Doctor wrote:
> In article <ZIudnXlZFJ3mil_X...@bt.com>,
> Alan Sailsbury <alansa...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
>> The Doctor wrote:
>>> Yes the vermin are back.
>>>
>>> REopened by kook trolls owners Alan Sailsbury and john smith
>>> with the insane Tom80s the Sadako at management , the Valeyard
>>> Laugh Shack aka the Valeyard Club is open for business near
>>> Millwall's Lion Den.
>>>
>>> Quick get the political press to see if any other famous ones are
>>> going in and out of the rat infested manor.
>> Another lie of yours.
>>

> DFLames trolls again in the form of Alan Sailsbury.

No you lied. I've not opened any shack. You made it up. I don't even
know what a 'Valeyard Laugh Shack' IS!

The Doctor

Sep 29, 2009, 11:49:26 AM9/29/09
In article <1e-dnZKyNdDWvl_X...@bt.com>,

Your behaviour says otherwise and your protest of innocence
carried no weight DFLAmes.

Alan Sailsbury

Sep 29, 2009, 12:01:14 PM9/29/09
The Doctor wrote:
> In article <1e-dnZKyNdDWvl_X...@bt.com>,
> Alan Sailsbury <alansa...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
>> The Doctor wrote:

>>> DFLames trolls again in the form of Alan Sailsbury.
>> No you lied. I've not opened any shack. You made it up. I don't even
>> know what a 'Valeyard Laugh Shack' IS!
>>

> Your behaviour says otherwise and your protest of innocence
> carried no weight DFLAmes.

Dave you're cracking up. First you accuse me of being Pandora now I'm
supposed to be DFLAmes. Surely even you must accept that numerous people
think you're a twat and they're not all the same person?

The Doctor

Sep 29, 2009, 12:06:04 PM9/29/09
In article <O9SdnROXl-x6s1_X...@bt.com>,

Said schizophrenic troll Alan Sailsbury the DFLamer.

Alan Sailsbury

Sep 29, 2009, 12:42:44 PM9/29/09

Yes just keep wasting your time believing that Yads. What a pointless
existence you have.

sadako

Sep 29, 2009, 12:44:25 PM9/29/09
On Sep 29, 5:06 pm, doc...@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor) wrote:
> In article <O9SdnROXl-x6s1_XnZ2dnUVZ8ndi4...@bt.com>,

> Alan Sailsbury  <alansailsb...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
>

> >The Doctor wrote:

> >> Your behaviour says otherwise and your protest of innocence
> >> carried no weight DFLAmes.
>
> >Dave you're cracking up. First you accuse me of being Pandora now I'm
> >supposed to be DFLAmes. Surely even you must accept that numerous people
> >think you're a twat and they're not all the same person?
>
> Said schizophrenic troll Alan Sailsbury the DFLamer.
> --
> Member - Liberal International  This is doc...@nl2k.ab.ca
> Ici doc...@nl2k.ab.ca God, Queen and country! Beware Anti-Christ rising!
> Never Satan President Republic!
> For the latest World News go tohttp://www.cuttingedge.org/- Hide quoted text -

Youve been exposed as a troll now.

Just confess it!

Mr.Smartypants

Sep 29, 2009, 4:11:50 PM9/29/09
On Sep 29, 7:28 am, doc...@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor) wrote:
> Yes the vermin are back.
>
> REopened by kook trolls owners Alan Sailsbury and john smith
> with the insane Tom80s the Sadako at management , the Valeyard
> Laugh Shack aka the Valeyard Club is open for business near
> Millwall's Lion Den.
>
> Quick get the political press to see if any other famous ones are
> going in and out of the rat infested manor.
> --

Who specifically is the "political press" and why would they be
monitoring who goes in and out of a Comedy Club?

The Doctor

Sep 29, 2009, 4:43:05 PM9/29/09
In article <q8ednZA75J08pV_X...@bt.com>,

Said TRollsbury caught with pants down.

The Doctor

Sep 29, 2009, 4:43:54 PM9/29/09
In article <4eb58db7-1136-4396...@t32g2000yqj.googlegroups.com>,
sadako <tom...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

>On Sep 29, 5:06=A0pm, doc...@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor) wrote:
>> In article <O9SdnROXl-x6s1_XnZ2dnUVZ8ndi4...@bt.com>,
>> Alan Sailsbury =A0<alansailsb...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

>> >Dave you're cracking up. First you accuse me of being Pandora now I'm
>> >supposed to be DFLAmes. Surely even you must accept that numerous people
>> >think you're a twat and they're not all the same person?
>>
>> Said schizophrenic troll Alan Sailsbury the DFLamer.
>> --
>> Member - Liberal International =A0This is doc...@nl2k.ab.ca

>> Ici doc...@nl2k.ab.ca God, Queen and country! Beware Anti-Christ rising!
>> Never Satan President Republic!
>> For the latest World News go tohttp://www.cuttingedge.org/- Hide quoted t=

>ext -

>Youve been exposed as a troll now.
>
>Just confess it!

Thus trolled liar troll Tom80s the Valeyard Shack manager proving
his illiteracy.

sadako

Sep 29, 2009, 4:43:51 PM9/29/09
On Sep 29, 9:43 pm, doc...@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor) wrote:
> In article <q8ednZA75J08pV_XnZ2dnUVZ8oFi4...@bt.com>,

> Alan Sailsbury  <alansailsb...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
>

> >The Doctor wrote:

> For the latest World News go tohttp://www.cuttingedge.org/- Hide quoted text -

No i said Confess to being a troll!

Alan Sailsbury

Sep 29, 2009, 5:05:45 PM9/29/09

You've been asked before not to post your gay fantasies here.

solar penguin

Sep 29, 2009, 5:08:56 PM9/29/09

The Doctor wrote:

> Yes the vermin are back.
>
> REopened by kook trolls owners Alan Sailsbury and john smith
> with the insane Tom80s the Sadako at management , the Valeyard
> Laugh Shack aka the Valeyard Club is open for business near
> Millwall's Lion Den.

South Bermondsey?

The Doctor

Sep 29, 2009, 5:18:46 PM9/29/09
In article <PLudndiMJtjb61_X...@bt.com>,

TRollsbury the Valeyard Laugh Owner still suffers from mindrot.

The Doctor

Sep 29, 2009, 5:22:05 PM9/29/09
In article <bbe8376f-fc45-4ec4...@j39g2000yqh.googlegroups.com>,

Millwall's Stasium is called the Lion's Den.

Alan Sailsbury

Sep 29, 2009, 5:58:57 PM9/29/09
The Doctor wrote:

> Millwall's Stasium is called the Lion's Den.

Who gives a fuck?

solar penguin

Sep 29, 2009, 6:00:49 PM9/29/09

The Doctor wrote:
> In article <bbe8376f-fc45-4ec4...@j39g2000yqh.googlegroups.com>,
> solar penguin <solar....@googlemail.com> wrote:
> >

> >The Doctor wrote:
> >
> >> Yes the vermin are back.
> >>
> >> REopened by kook trolls owners Alan Sailsbury and john smith
> >> with the insane Tom80s the Sadako at management , the Valeyard
> >> Laugh Shack aka the Valeyard Club is open for business near
> >> Millwall's Lion Den.
> >>

> >South Bermondsey?
> >
> >> Quick get the political press to see if any other famous ones are
> >> going in and out of the rat infested manor.
> >> --
> >> Member - Liberal International This is doc...@nl2k.ab.ca
> >> Ici doc...@nl2k.ab.ca God, Queen and country! Beware Anti-Christ rising!
> >> Never Satan President Republic!
> >> For the latest World News go to http://www.cuttingedge.org/
>
> Millwall's Stasium is called the Lion's Den.

In theory, yes. Although in practice it's usually just called the
Den.

Anyway, like I said...

South Bermondsey.

tedopon

Sep 29, 2009, 6:06:25 PM9/29/09
Woohoo!
I missed the laugh shack, it's really been too long. I spent a little
time there off and on over the years, is my membership still valid?
I'll try to amend the issue of my arrears in the coming days. I can't
wait for the good times to start rolling.

The Doctor

Sep 29, 2009, 6:25:56 PM9/29/09
In article <bf7003de-3fb9-40d6...@37g2000yqm.googlegroups.com>,

Thank to Sailsbury, smith, Wilson, Tom80s and MR.SmartyPAnts,
the good times are rolling.

sadako

Sep 29, 2009, 6:27:13 PM9/29/09
On Sep 29, 11:25 pm, doc...@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor) wrote:
> In article <bf7003de-3fb9-40d6-9ee9-ec02c2630...@37g2000yqm.googlegroups.com>,

> tedopon  <mister.ger...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >Woohoo!
> >I missed the laugh shack, it's really been too long. I spent a little
> >time there off and on over the years, is my membership still valid?
> >I'll try to amend the issue of my arrears in the coming days. I can't
> >wait for the good times to start rolling.
>
> Thank to me, The Great One and psychotic chicken,

> the good times are rolling.
> --
> Member - Liberal International  This is doc...@nl2k.ab.ca
> Ici doc...@nl2k.ab.ca God, Queen and country! Beware Anti-Christ rising!
> Never Satan President Republic!
> For the latest World News go tohttp://www.cuttingedge.org/

Fixed that for you.

Do try to get it right next time....

The Doctor

Sep 29, 2009, 6:27:48 PM9/29/09
In article <8b2464be-a243-4802...@g23g2000yqh.googlegroups.com>,

Bermondsey is Liberal territory.

The Doctor

Sep 29, 2009, 6:29:35 PM9/29/09
In article <c7b3471b-ddf4-44a5...@k4g2000yqb.googlegroups.com>,
sadako <tom...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
>On Sep 29, 11:25=A0pm, doc...@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor) wrote:
>> In article <bf7003de-3fb9-40d6-9ee9-ec02c2630...@37g2000yqm.googlegroups.=
>com>,

>> tedopon =A0<mister.ger...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> >Woohoo!
>> >I missed the laugh shack, it's really been too long. I spent a little
>> >time there off and on over the years, is my membership still valid?
>> >I'll try to amend the issue of my arrears in the coming days. I can't
>> >wait for the good times to start rolling.
>>
>> Thank to me, The Great One and psychotic chicken,
>> the good times are rolling.
>> --
>> Member - Liberal International =A0This is doc...@nl2k.ab.ca

>> Ici doc...@nl2k.ab.ca God, Queen and country! Beware Anti-Christ rising!
>> Never Satan President Republic!
>> For the latest World News go tohttp://www.cuttingedge.org/
>
>Fixed that for you.
>
>Do try to get it right next time....

Thus trolled liar troll Tom80s The Valeyard Laugh Shack manager.

Alan Sailsbury

Sep 29, 2009, 6:31:22 PM9/29/09
The Doctor wrote:
.

> Thank to Sailsbury, smith, Wilson, Tom80s and MR.SmartyPAnts,
> the good times are rolling.

Very kind of you Yads. Didn't know you cared.

The Doctor

Sep 29, 2009, 6:30:29 PM9/29/09
In article <LfadndxzIPbKF1_X...@bt.com>,

You Valeyard LAugh Shackers keep on trolling.

Alan Sailsbury

Sep 29, 2009, 6:34:57 PM9/29/09
The Doctor wrote:
> In article <LfadndxzIPbKF1_X...@bt.com>,
> Alan Sailsbury <alansa...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
>> The Doctor wrote:
>> .
>>> Thank to Sailsbury, smith, Wilson, Tom80s and MR.SmartyPAnts,
>>> the good times are rolling.
>> Very kind of you Yads. Didn't know you cared.
>
> You Valeyard LAugh Shackers keep on trolling.

Grow up

The Doctor

Sep 29, 2009, 7:13:56 PM9/29/09
In article <LfadndhzIPawFl_X...@bt.com>,

Alan Sailsbury <alansa...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
>The Doctor wrote:
>> In article <LfadndxzIPbKF1_X...@bt.com>,
>> Alan Sailsbury <alansa...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
>>> The Doctor wrote:
>>> .
>>> Very kind of you Yads. Didn't know you cared.
>>
>> You Valeyard LAugh Shackers keep on trolling.
>
>Grow up

Said TRoll Alan Sailsbury in denial who cannot takes it own advice.

sadako

Sep 29, 2009, 7:20:35 PM9/29/09
On Sep 30, 12:13 am, doc...@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor) wrote:
> In article <LfadndhzIPawFl_XnZ2dnUVZ8qpi4...@bt.com>,

> Alan Sailsbury  <alansailsb...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
>
> >The Doctor wrote:

> >> You Valeyard LAugh Shackers keep on trolling.
>
> >Grow up
>
> Said TRoll Alan Sailsbury in denial who cannot takes it own advice.
> --
> Member - Liberal International  This is doc...@nl2k.ab.ca
> Ici doc...@nl2k.ab.ca God, Queen and country! Beware Anti-Christ rising!
> Never Satan President Republic!
> For the latest World News go tohttp://www.cuttingedge.org/

Wow, that's the biggest projection you've ever resorted to Yads.

The Doctor

Sep 29, 2009, 7:36:43 PM9/29/09
In article <d1a00529-988c-4c00...@v36g2000yqv.googlegroups.com>,
sadako <tom...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

>On Sep 30, 12:13=A0am, doc...@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor) wrote:
>> In article <LfadndhzIPawFl_XnZ2dnUVZ8qpi4...@bt.com>,
>> Alan Sailsbury =A0<alansailsb...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

>> >Grow up
>>
>> Said TRoll Alan Sailsbury in denial who cannot takes it own advice.
>> --
>> Member - Liberal International =A0This is doc...@nl2k.ab.ca

>> Ici doc...@nl2k.ab.ca God, Queen and country! Beware Anti-Christ rising!
>> Never Satan President Republic!
>> For the latest World News go tohttp://www.cuttingedge.org/
>
>Wow, that's the biggest projection you've ever resorted to Yads.

Said stalking troll Tom80s the SAD Valyeyard Laugh Shack Manager.

sadako

Sep 29, 2009, 8:05:44 PM9/29/09
On Sep 30, 12:36 am, doc...@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor) wrote:
> In article <d1a00529-988c-4c00-b8b0-f4f80a630...@v36g2000yqv.googlegroups.com>,
> For the latest World News go tohttp://www.cuttingedge.org/- Hide quoted text -

CONFESS TROLL!!!!

You've already been EXPOSED!!!!!

pandora

Sep 29, 2009, 10:37:05 PM9/29/09
The Doctor wrote:

> In article <LfadndhzIPawFl_X...@bt.com>,
> Alan Sailsbury <alansa...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
>>The Doctor wrote:
>>>
>>> You Valeyard LAugh Shackers keep on trolling.
>>
>>Grow up
>
> Said TRoll Alan Sailsbury in denial who cannot takes it own advice.

You're becoming incoherent again. Ease up on the boozing, eh?

tedopon

Sep 30, 2009, 1:45:02 AM9/30/09
Hey YADS, wasn't Laugh Shack originally intellectual property of
someone who is no longer here? I think you are parroting someone else
from a few years back. I'll do some research and report back. I bet
you were reading old posts for ideas where to throw the chum again...

solar penguin

Sep 30, 2009, 3:35:17 AM9/30/09

But, as I was saying, it's also very much Millwall territory.

True story: I was getting off the train at South Bermondsey station
once, and there was a crowd of Millwall supporters there. Once of
them pointed at me and said, "Hey, he looks just like that Labour
geezer Boris Johnson!"

If the inhabitants of Bermondsey all think that Boris is a "Labour
geezer", I suspect the only reason they vote Lib Dem is because they
don't know enough about politics to know any better.

The Doctor

Sep 30, 2009, 7:47:11 AM9/30/09
In article <072368f0-359b-42b4...@l2g2000yqd.googlegroups.com>,
sadako <tom...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
>On Sep 30, 12:36=A0am, doc...@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor) wrote:
>> In article <d1a00529-988c-4c00-b8b0-f4f80a630...@v36g2000yqv.googlegroups=
>.com>,
>>

>> sadako =A0<tom...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

>g!
>>
>> >Wow, that's the biggest projection you've ever resorted to Yads.
>>
>> Said stalking troll Tom80s the SAD Valyeyard Laugh Shack Manager.
>> --
>> Member - Liberal International =A0This is doc...@nl2k.ab.ca
>> Ici doc...@nl2k.ab.ca God, Queen and country! Beware Anti-Christ rising!
>> Never Satan President Republic!
>> For the latest World News go tohttp://www.cuttingedge.org/- Hide quoted t=
>ext -

>CONFESS TROLL!!!!
>
>You've already been EXPOSED!!!!!

Thus trolls lying stalking troll Tom80s the Valeyard Laugh Shack manager.

The Doctor

Sep 30, 2009, 7:47:46 AM9/30/09
In article <zbWdnVRYl5l0WV_X...@scnresearch.com>,

pandora <pan...@peak.org> wrote:
>The Doctor wrote:
>
>> In article <LfadndhzIPawFl_X...@bt.com>,
>> Alan Sailsbury <alansa...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

>>>Grow up
>>
>> Said TRoll Alan Sailsbury in denial who cannot takes it own advice.
>
>You're becoming incoherent again. Ease up on the boozing, eh?

I am anti-alcohol. BTW how is the Miata?

The Doctor

Sep 30, 2009, 7:48:54 AM9/30/09
In article <9a871cac-918b-4fa4...@m3g2000pri.googlegroups.com>,

DFLames was the culprit. Now New DFLames aka Sailsbury is in.

The Doctor

Sep 30, 2009, 8:11:17 AM9/30/09
In article <710e7e27-da9b-45e7...@m11g2000yqf.googlegroups.com>,

Better LD than BNP!

Hulahoop

Sep 30, 2009, 10:17:20 AM9/30/09
On Sep 30, 5:35 pm, solar penguin <solar.peng...@googlemail.com>
wrote:
> The Doctor wrote:
> > In article <8b2464be-a243-4802-8504-564e80d5f...@g23g2000yqh.googlegroups.com>,

> > solar penguin  <solar.peng...@googlemail.com> wrote:

> > >In theory, yes.  Although in practice it's usually just called the
> > >Den.
>
> > >Anyway, like I said...
>
> > >South Bermondsey.
>
> > Bermondsey is Liberal territory.
>
> But, as I was saying, it's also very much Millwall territory.
>
> True story: I was getting off the train at South Bermondsey station
> once, and there was a crowd of Millwall supporters there.  Once of
> them pointed at me and said, "Hey, he looks just like that Labour
> geezer Boris Johnson!"
>
> If the inhabitants of Bermondsey all think that Boris is a "Labour
> geezer", I suspect the only reason they vote Lib Dem is because they
> don't know enough about politics to know any better.- Hide quoted text -

Is that an indication that since 1997, Labour and the Conservatives
have been indistinguishable?

I honestly could imagine the UK voting for Boris if he was leader of
the Tory Party. No matter how much of a twit he appeared to be on
HIGNFY, he still comes across as likeable, albeit completely ill at
ease with public speaking!

Could you imagine how he would appear to the rest of the world as the
new Harold Saxon?

solar penguin

Sep 30, 2009, 11:29:29 AM9/30/09

Talk about damning with faint praise!

Anyway, with all this discussion of politics, I'll try a sideways huff
to...

Westminster.

sadako

Sep 30, 2009, 11:42:10 AM9/30/09
On Sep 30, 12:47 pm, doc...@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor) wrote:
> In article <072368f0-359b-42b4-b893-59f71da45...@l2g2000yqd.googlegroups.com>,
> >> For the latest World News go tohttp://www.cuttingedge.org/-Hide quoted t=

> >ext -

> >CONFESS TROLL!!!!
>
> >You've already been EXPOSED!!!!!
>
> Thus trolls lying stalking troll Tom80s the Valeyard Laugh Shack manager.
> --
> Member - Liberal International  This is doc...@nl2k.ab.ca
> Ici doc...@nl2k.ab.ca God, Queen and country! Beware Anti-Christ rising!
> Never Satan President Republic!
> For the latest World News go tohttp://www.cuttingedge.org/- Hide quoted text -

No but you are a troll aren't you.

G'won, admit it.

The Doctor

Sep 30, 2009, 12:21:38 PM9/30/09
In article <65a7ccaf-ecf2-4a2a...@t2g2000yqn.googlegroups.com>,
sadako <tom...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
>On Sep 30, 12:47=A0pm, doc...@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor) wrote:
>> In article <072368f0-359b-42b4-b893-59f71da45...@l2g2000yqd.googlegroups.=

>com>,
>>

>> sadako =A0<tom...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
>ups=3D
>> >.com>,

>e:

>sin=3D

>> >g!

>g!
> t=3D

>> >ext -

>> >CONFESS TROLL!!!!
>>
>> >You've already been EXPOSED!!!!!
>>
>> Thus trolls lying stalking troll Tom80s the Valeyard Laugh Shack manager.
>> --
>> Member - Liberal International =A0This is doc...@nl2k.ab.ca
>> Ici doc...@nl2k.ab.ca God, Queen and country! Beware Anti-Christ rising!
>> Never Satan President Republic!
>> For the latest World News go tohttp://www.cuttingedge.org/- Hide quoted t=

>ext -

>No but you are a troll aren't you.
>
>G'won, admit it.

Lie on lying stlaking anti-social troll Tom80s the Valeyard Laugh Shack
Manager.

The Doctor

Sep 30, 2009, 12:25:15 PM9/30/09
In article <86f23969-a48b-4aab...@x25g2000prf.googlegroups.com>,
Hulahoop <sween...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>On Sep 30, 5:35=A0pm, solar penguin <solar.peng...@googlemail.com>
>wrote:
>> The Doctor wrote:
>> > In article <8b2464be-a243-4802-8504-564e80d5f...@g23g2000yqh.googlegrou=
>ps.com>,

>roups.com>,

>rising!

>> > Bermondsey is Liberal territory.
>>
>> But, as I was saying, it's also very much Millwall territory.
>>
>> True story: I was getting off the train at South Bermondsey station
>> once, and there was a crowd of Millwall supporters there. =A0Once of

>> them pointed at me and said, "Hey, he looks just like that Labour
>> geezer Boris Johnson!"
>>
>> If the inhabitants of Bermondsey all think that Boris is a "Labour
>> geezer", I suspect the only reason they vote Lib Dem is because they
>> don't know enough about politics to know any better.- Hide quoted text -

>Is that an indication that since 1997, Labour and the Conservatives
>have been indistinguishable?
>
>I honestly could imagine the UK voting for Boris if he was leader of
>the Tory Party. No matter how much of a twit he appeared to be on
>HIGNFY, he still comes across as likeable, albeit completely ill at
>ease with public speaking!
>
>Could you imagine how he would appear to the rest of the world as the
>new Harold Saxon?

A Laberative Howard Szon. Hmmm!!

The Doctor

Sep 30, 2009, 12:28:26 PM9/30/09
In article <c2e16c8f-d4c9-46e9...@g19g2000yqo.googlegroups.com>,

To the Abbey with you.

"The Great One"

Sep 30, 2009, 12:35:41 PM9/30/09

"sadako" <tom...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message news:65a7ccaf-ecf2-4a2a...@t2g2000yqn.googlegroups.com...

No, but you are a troll, aren't you?
G'won, admit it.
--
SadSacko
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sadako

Sep 30, 2009, 12:46:00 PM9/30/09
On Sep 30, 5:35 pm, "\"The Great One\"" <honestj...@centurytel.net>
wrote:

> > >ext -

> > >CONFESS TROLL!!!!
>
> > >You've already been EXPOSED!!!!!
>
> > Thus trolls lying stalking troll Tom80s the Valeyard Laugh Shack manager.
> > --
> > Member - Liberal International This is doc...@nl2k.ab.ca
>
> No, but you are a troll, aren't you?
> G'won, admit it.
> --
> SadSacko
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
> No, but you are a Queer, aren't you SadSacko?
> G'won, admit it.
> --
> John C.- Hide quoted text -

The only good troll is a dead troll.

Hey maybe when you're decapitated you can give *yourself* head! Adds a
whole new perspective to 'go fuck yourself'.

"The Great One"

Sep 30, 2009, 12:58:48 PM9/30/09

"sadako" <tom...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message news:f9204dbb-7090-44d6...@s31g2000yqs.googlegroups.com...

The only good troll is a dead troll.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Death-threat from a 13 year-old retarded "Gay-rod" named Tom80, noted*.....
--
John C.

Mr.Smartypants

Sep 30, 2009, 3:09:06 PM9/30/09
On Sep 30, 10:58 am, "\"The Great One\"" <honestj...@centurytel.net>
wrote:
> "sadako" <tom...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in messagenews:f9204dbb-7090-44d6...@s31g2000yqs.googlegroups.com...
> John C.-

You admit you're a troll.

That's a *good* thing.

Now, we'll work on you admitting you are the gayest of the gay.

pandora

Sep 30, 2009, 5:04:04 PM9/30/09
The Doctor wrote:

> In article <zbWdnVRYl5l0WV_X...@scnresearch.com>,
> pandora <pan...@peak.org> wrote:
>>The Doctor wrote:

>>> Said TRoll Alan Sailsbury in denial who cannot takes it own advice.
>>
>>You're becoming incoherent again. Ease up on the boozing, eh?
>>

> I am anti-alcohol. BTW how is the Miata?

Why do you want to know?

The Doctor

Sep 30, 2009, 5:28:16 PM9/30/09
In article <f9204dbb-7090-44d6...@s31g2000yqs.googlegroups.com>,
sadako <tom...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
>On Sep 30, 5:35=A0pm, "\"The Great One\"" <honestj...@centurytel.net>
>wrote:
>> "sadako" <tom...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in messagenews:65a7ccaf-ecf2-4a2a-98b=
>d-ba754...@t2g2000yqn.googlegroups.com...

>> On Sep 30, 12:47 pm, doc...@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor) wrote:
>>

>> > In article <072368f0-359b-42b4-b893-59f71da45...@l2g2000yqd.googlegroup=

>s.com>,

>roups=3D

>ote:

>,

>e.
>risin=3D

>ing!
>d t=3D

>> > Thus trolls lying stalking troll Tom80s the Valeyard Laugh Shack manage=

>r.
>> > --
>> > Member - Liberal International This is doc...@nl2k.ab.ca
>>
>> No, but you are a troll, aren't you?
>> G'won, admit it.
>> --
>> SadSacko
>> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>> No, but you are a Queer, aren't you SadSacko?
>> G'won, admit it.
>> --
>> John C.- Hide quoted text -

>The only good troll is a dead troll.
>
>Hey maybe when you're decapitated you can give *yourself* head! Adds a
>whole new perspective to 'go yourself'.

Said suicidal troll Tom80s the SAD Valeyard Laugh Shack Manager.
--
Member - Liberal International This is doc...@nl2k.ab.ca

The Doctor

Sep 30, 2009, 5:28:42 PM9/30/09
In article <m-qdnWYil4HWEl7X...@centurytel.net>,
\"The Great One\" <hones...@centurytel.net> wrote:

>"sadako" <tom...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message =

>On Sep 30, 5:35 pm, "\"The Great One\"" <honestj...@centurytel.net>
>wrote:
>> "sadako" <tom...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in =
>messagenews:65a7ccaf-ecf2-4a2a...@t2g2000yqn.googlegroups.=

>com...
>>
>> On Sep 30, 12:47 pm, doc...@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor) wrote:

><d1a00529-988c-4c00-b8b0-f4f80a630...@v36g2000yqv.googlegroups=3D

>MR.SmartyPAnts,

>advice.
>doc...@nl2k.ab.ca
>Anti-Christ risin=3D

>rising!
>tohttp://www.cuttingedge.org/-Hidequoted t=3D

>> > Thus trolls lying stalking troll Tom80s the Valeyard Laugh Shack =

>manager.
>> > --
>> > Member - Liberal International This is doc...@nl2k.ab.ca
>>
>> No, but you are a troll, aren't you?
>> G'won, admit it.
>> --
>> SadSacko
>> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>> No, but you are a Queer, aren't you SadSacko?
>> G'won, admit it.
>> --
>> John C.
>
>The only good troll is a dead troll.
>~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>
>Death-threat from a 13 year-old retarded "Gay-rod" named Tom80, =
>noted*.....
>--
>John C.

Send a police report.

--
Member - Liberal International This is doc...@nl2k.ab.ca

The Doctor

Sep 30, 2009, 5:29:36 PM9/30/09
In article <35b2b423-5c5b-454d...@u36g2000prn.googlegroups.com>,
Mr.Smartypants <bunghol...@lycos.com> wrote:
>On Sep 30, 10:58=A0am, "\"The Great One\"" <honestj...@centurytel.net>
>wrote:
>> "sadako" <tom...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in messagenews:f9204dbb-7090-44d6-900=
>8-e2a7f...@s31g2000yqs.googlegroups.com...

>> On Sep 30, 5:35 pm, "\"The Great One\"" <honestj...@centurytel.net>
>> wrote:
>>

>> > "sadako" <tom...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in messagenews:65a7ccaf-ecf2-4a2a-9=
>8bd-ba75...@t2g2000yqn.googlegroups.com...

>ups.com>,

>:

>egroups=3D

>ts,

>ice.
>t risin=3D

>ising!
>tedt=3D

>ger.
>>
>> > No, but you are a troll, aren't you?
>> > G'won, admit it.
>> > --
>> > SadSacko
>> > ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>> > No, but you are a Queer, aren't you SadSacko?
>> > G'won, admit it.
>> > --
>> > John C.
>>
>> The only good troll is a dead troll.
>> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>>
>> Death-threat from a 13 year-old retarded "Gay-rod" named Tom80, noted*...=

>..
>> --
>> John C.-
>

>You admit you're a troll.
>
>That's a *good* thing.
>
>Now, we'll work on you admitting you are the gayest of the gay.

Said the illiterate goosestepper himself.

--
Member - Liberal International This is doc...@nl2k.ab.ca

The Doctor

Sep 30, 2009, 5:30:10 PM9/30/09
In article <AvidnYTgL8PCVV7X...@scnresearch.com>,

Keep in good shape and it will serve you long.

sadako

Sep 30, 2009, 5:32:34 PM9/30/09
On Sep 30, 10:28 pm, doc...@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor) wrote:
> In article <m-qdnWYil4HWEl7XnZ2dnUVZ_h6dn...@centurytel.net>,
> For the latest World News go tohttp://www.cuttingedge.org/- Hide quoted text -

You fucking disgusting piece of shit!

Hope you die slow trollscum!

The Doctor

Sep 30, 2009, 5:35:11 PM9/30/09
In article <6beca321-5441-4688...@o10g2000yqa.googlegroups.com>,
sadako <tom...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

>On Sep 30, 10:28=A0pm, doc...@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor) wrote:
>> In article <m-qdnWYil4HWEl7XnZ2dnUVZ_h6dn...@centurytel.net>,
>> \"The Great One\" <honestj...@centurytel.net> wrote:
>>

>> >"sadako" <tom...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message =3D
>.=3D

>> >messagenews:65a7ccaf-ecf2-4a2a...@t2g2000yqn.googlegroups=
>.=3D

>> >com...

>=3D
>> ><d1a00529-988c-4c00-b8b0-f4f80a630...@v36g2000yqv.googlegroups=3D3D

>r) =3D

>> >MR.SmartyPAnts,

>=3D
>> >advice.
>> >doc...@nl2k.ab.ca
>> >Anti-Christ risin=3D3D

>=3D

>> >rising!
>> >tohttp://www.cuttingedge.org/-Hidequotedt=3D3D

>> >manager.

>> >The only good troll is a dead troll.
>> >~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>>
>> >Death-threat from a 13 year-old retarded "Gay-rod" named Tom80, =3D

>> >noted*.....
>> >--
>> >John C.
>>
>> Send a police report.
>> --
>> Member - Liberal International =A0This is doc...@nl2k.ab.ca

>> Ici doc...@nl2k.ab.ca God, Queen and country! Beware Anti-Christ rising!
>> Never Satan President Republic!
>> For the latest World News go tohttp://www.cuttingedge.org/- Hide quoted t=

>ext -

>You disgusting !

>Hope you die slow trollscum!

Thus trolled violent psychotic anti-social troll Tom80s the
Valeyard Laugh Shack Manager.

pandora

Sep 30, 2009, 5:36:42 PM9/30/09
The Doctor wrote:

> In article <AvidnYTgL8PCVV7X...@scnresearch.com>,
> pandora <pan...@peak.org> wrote:
>>The Doctor wrote:

>>> I am anti-alcohol. BTW how is the Miata?
>>
>>Why do you want to know?
>>

> Keep in good shape and it will serve you long.

Indeed. I take it in for regular maintenance. My mechanic loves to work on
it and commends me for the care I take of it. I'll be toodling down Hwy
101 for many years to come, hopefully. It takes the curves beautifully.

pandora

Sep 30, 2009, 5:37:56 PM9/30/09
sadako wrote:

Indeed. An interesting comment made by the "doc" after his defaming of moi.

> Hope you die slow trollscum!

One can only hope.

The Doctor

Sep 30, 2009, 5:45:42 PM9/30/09
In article <EIadnQ9gaMqYTV7X...@scnresearch.com>,

I101 ? Mind you there is the US 89.

john smith

Sep 30, 2009, 6:15:32 PM9/30/09

"tedopon" <mister...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> Hey YADS, wasn't Laugh Shack originally intellectual property of
> someone who is no longer here? I think you are parroting someone else
> from a few years back. I'll do some research and report back. I bet
> you were reading old posts for ideas where to throw the chum again...

"Read old posts"? Yads doesn't even read *new* ones!

He certainly parrots, though - and without any elaboration on the theme
himself. If only he could come up with a few new phrases for *himself*,
instead of relying on his "Bible class word of the week" seminars...

What a dullard, eh?

john smith

Sep 30, 2009, 6:17:10 PM9/30/09

"solar penguin" <solar....@googlemail.com> wrote in message

> The Doctor wrote:
>> In article
>> <8b2464be-a243-4802...@g23g2000yqh.googlegroups.com>,

>> solar penguin <solar....@googlemail.com> wrote:

>> >In theory, yes. Although in practice it's usually just called the
>> >Den.
>> >
>> >Anyway, like I said...
>> >
>> >South Bermondsey.
>>
>> Bermondsey is Liberal territory.
>
> But, as I was saying, it's also very much Millwall territory.
>
> True story: I was getting off the train at South Bermondsey station
> once, and there was a crowd of Millwall supporters there. Once of
> them pointed at me and said, "Hey, he looks just like that Labour
> geezer Boris Johnson!"

If that observation is only partly accurate: poor, poor you...

And I mean that most sincerely, folks!

"The Great One"

Sep 30, 2009, 7:03:54 PM9/30/09

"john smith" <the_jo...@ntlworld.com> wrote in message news:6MQwm.20$aj...@newsfe30.ams2...

> "tedopon" <mister...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> > Hey YADS, wasn't Laugh Shack originally intellectual property of
> > someone who is no longer here? I think you are parroting someone else
> > from a few years back. I'll do some research and report back. I bet
> > you were reading old posts for ideas where to throw the chum again...
>

> "Read old posts"? Yads doesn't even read *new* ones!
>
> What a dullard, eh?

What a Queer "js" is, eh?
--
John C.

"The Great One"

Sep 30, 2009, 7:08:00 PM9/30/09

"john smith" <the_jo...@ntlworld.com> wrote in message news:ENQwm.21$aj1...@newsfe30.ams2...
> Party tonight in my mouth.........
> Everybody in 'edm.general' is "Cuming"!
> --
> "js" (a.k.a. vagina-lips)

The Doctor

Sep 30, 2009, 7:14:32 PM9/30/09
In article <6MQwm.20$aj...@newsfe30.ams2>,

You really cannot put 2 and 2 together john smith.

Ignis Fatuus

Sep 30, 2009, 7:49:55 PM9/30/09

You evidently find him arousing...

The Doctor

Sep 30, 2009, 8:09:39 PM9/30/09
In article <4kr7c5hqb9rv9ces0...@4ax.com>,

Touche!!

"The Great One"

Sep 30, 2009, 8:45:06 PM9/30/09

"The Doctor" <doc...@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca> wrote in message news:ha0ooo$2rb$1...@gallifrey.nk.ca...

> In article <6MQwm.20$aj...@newsfe30.ams2>,
> john smith <the_jo...@ntlworld.com> wrote:
> >
> >"tedopon" <mister...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> >> Hey YADS, wasn't Laugh Shack originally intellectual property of
> >> someone who is no longer here? I think you are parroting someone else
> >> from a few years back. I'll do some research and report back. I bet
> >> you were reading old posts for ideas where to throw the chum again...
> >

> >"Read old posts"? Yads doesn't even read *new* ones!
> >
> >He certainly parrots, though - and without any elaboration on the theme
> >himself. If only he could come up with a few new phrases for *himself*,
> >instead of relying on his "Bible class word of the week" seminars...
> >
> >What a dullard, eh?
> >

> You really cannot put 2 and 2 together john smith.
> --
> Member - Liberal International This is doc...@nl2k.ab.ca

Someone said that he put his "two lips" on Tom80's "two inches" and squealed like a Bitch !!
--
John C.

solar penguin

Oct 1, 2009, 12:59:39 AM10/1/09

It could be worse. At least he didn't think I looked like Gordon
Brown!

The Doctor

Oct 1, 2009, 8:38:47 AM10/1/09
In article <2fmdnUA_PewBYV7X...@centurytel.net>,

\"The Great One\" <hones...@centurytel.net> wrote:

>"The Doctor" <doc...@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca> wrote in message =

>> In article <6MQwm.20$aj...@newsfe30.ams2>,
>> john smith <the_jo...@ntlworld.com> wrote:
>> >
>> >"tedopon" <mister...@gmail.com> wrote in message=20
>> =

>else

>again...
>> >

>> >"Read old posts"? Yads doesn't even read *new* ones!
>> >
>> >He certainly parrots, though - and without any elaboration on the =
>theme=20
>> >himself. If only he could come up with a few new phrases for =
>*himself*,=20

>> >instead of relying on his "Bible class word of the week" seminars...
>> >
>> >What a dullard, eh?=20
>> >

>>=20

>> You really cannot put 2 and 2 together john smith.
>> --=20

>> Member - Liberal International This is doc...@nl2k.ab.ca
>
>Someone said that he put his "two lips" on Tom80's "two inches" and =

>squealed like a Bitch !!
>--
>John C.

Major minuses.

--
Member - Liberal International This is doc...@nl2k.ab.ca

solar penguin

Oct 1, 2009, 1:39:05 PM10/1/09

Temple

Mr.Smartypants

Oct 1, 2009, 2:55:48 PM10/1/09
On Sep 30, 3:45 pm, doc...@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor) wrote:
> In article <EIadnQ9gaMqYTV7XnZ2dnUVZ_hJi4...@scnresearch.com>,

> pandora  <pand...@peak.org> wrote:
> >The Doctor wrote:

> >> Keep in good shape and it will serve you long.
>
> >Indeed.  I take it in for regular maintenance.  My mechanic loves to work on
> >it and commends me for the care I take of it.  I'll be toodling down Hwy
> >101 for many years to come, hopefully.  It takes the curves beautifully.
>
> I101 ?  Mind you there is the US 89.
> --

STFU you stupid troll.

Mr.Smartypants

Oct 1, 2009, 2:57:01 PM10/1/09
On Sep 30, 6:09 pm, doc...@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor) wrote:
> In article <4kr7c5hqb9rv9ces0pmugdshmd2o2s5...@4ax.com>,

> Ignis Fatuus  <Ig...@fatuusisland.com> wrote:
>

> >On Wed, 30 Sep 2009 18:03:54 -0500, "\"The Great One\""
> ><honestj...@centurytel.net> wrote:

> >>What a Queer "js" is, eh?
>
> >You evidently find him arousing...
>
> Touche!!
> --

LOL!! Yads admits his boyfriend is GAY!!!

pandora

Oct 1, 2009, 4:49:52 PM10/1/09
The Doctor wrote:

True. However, my preference is for the coast.

pandora

Oct 1, 2009, 4:57:21 PM10/1/09
"The Great One" wrote:

You have quite the potty mouth for a so-called Christian man.

The Doctor

Oct 1, 2009, 5:12:15 PM10/1/09
In article <bc1123f0-a548-46de...@r24g2000prf.googlegroups.com>,
Mr.Smartypants <bunghol...@lycos.com> wrote:

>On Sep 30, 3:45=A0pm, doc...@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor) wrote:
>> In article <EIadnQ9gaMqYTV7XnZ2dnUVZ_hJi4...@scnresearch.com>,
>>

>> pandora =A0<pand...@peak.org> wrote:

>.

>> >Indeed. =A0I take it in for regular maintenance. =A0My mechanic loves to=
> work on
>> >it and commends me for the care I take of it. =A0I'll be toodling down H=
>wy
>> >101 for many years to come, hopefully. =A0It takes the curves beautifull=
>y.
>>
>> I101 ? =A0Mind you there is the US 89.
>> --
>

>SU you stupid troll.

I doubt you have a sense of geography.

The Doctor

Oct 1, 2009, 5:13:06 PM10/1/09
In article <45a21bfb-1708-4c53...@m33g2000pri.googlegroups.com>,
Mr.Smartypants <bunghol...@lycos.com> wrote:

>On Sep 30, 6:09=A0pm, doc...@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor) wrote:
>> In article <4kr7c5hqb9rv9ces0pmugdshmd2o2s5...@4ax.com>,
>> Ignis Fatuus =A0<Ig...@fatuusisland.com> wrote:

>$aj...@newsfe30.ams2...

>..

>se
>..

>> >You evidently find him arousing...
>>
>> Touche!!
>> --
>

>LOL!! Yads admits his boyfriend is GAY!!!

0/10 dumb and dumber troll MR.Smartypants the Waffen SS warrior.

The Doctor

Oct 1, 2009, 5:13:25 PM10/1/09
In article <cqidnbFNb4QTi1jX...@scnresearch.com>,

East or West?

The Doctor

Oct 1, 2009, 5:15:43 PM10/1/09
In article <0aae4559-a041-4483...@d10g2000yqh.googlegroups.com>,

St JOhn's Cathedral.

Stephen Wilson

Oct 1, 2009, 5:22:40 PM10/1/09

"pandora" <pan...@peak.org> wrote in message

I popped over to California 3 or 4 years ago. Spent 2 weeks there and drove
from LA to San Francisco. Got to drive on H101 for quite a few miles!
Highlights along the way included Carmel, Monterey and Yosemite.

pandora

Oct 1, 2009, 5:26:55 PM10/1/09
The Doctor wrote:

Don't YOU have any sense of geography? Hwy 101 is ONLY on the West Coast.

pandora

Oct 1, 2009, 5:28:30 PM10/1/09
Stephen Wilson wrote:

It's a terrific drive, IMO. I've driven all the way from LA to Astoria.
It's my kinda roads and views.

The Doctor

Oct 1, 2009, 6:07:34 PM10/1/09
In article <f39xm.199042$4f4....@newsfe11.ams2>,

H101?

The Doctor

Oct 1, 2009, 6:08:13 PM10/1/09
In article <cqidnaxNb4SggljX...@scnresearch.com>,

I have not been in a car in the USA since the mid-1970s!

The Doctor

Oct 1, 2009, 6:08:40 PM10/1/09
In article <cqidna9Nb4QGgljX...@scnresearch.com>,

As long as the Fault does not act up.

pandora

Oct 1, 2009, 6:12:35 PM10/1/09
The Doctor wrote:

So? Hwy 101 hasn't moved.

pandora

Oct 1, 2009, 6:13:51 PM10/1/09
The Doctor wrote:

What the hell. Who cares? Live a little! Oh, I forgot who I was talking
to. Never mind.

The Doctor

Oct 1, 2009, 6:23:18 PM10/1/09
In article <zKSdned6sPRstFjX...@scnresearch.com>,

I do not recall which highway was used to go down from Spokane to
Frisco then back to Seattle.

The Doctor

Oct 1, 2009, 6:24:18 PM10/1/09
In article <zKSdneZ6sPSht1jX...@scnresearch.com>,

Hey! Come on. I still recall seeing Frisco is a mess in the late 80s.

Stephen Wilson

Oct 1, 2009, 6:43:19 PM10/1/09

"pandora" <pan...@peak.org> wrote in message

Yads knows how to live! Overdosing on prune juice and achieving top poster
status here month after month. That's living life to the max...

The Doctor

Oct 1, 2009, 10:15:40 PM10/1/09
In article <Aeaxm.326879$I35....@newsfe24.ams2>,

And then there is liver cleansing.

Kadaitcha Man

Oct 1, 2009, 10:19:14 PM10/1/09
On Fri, 02 Oct 2009 02:15:40 +0000, The Doctor wrote:

> And then there is klyster lavaging.

You suck fuck.

--
I'm one of those linuxfux. So sue me.

Mr.Smartypants

Oct 2, 2009, 4:27:43 PM10/2/09
On Oct 1, 8:15 pm, doc...@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor) wrote:
> In article <Aeaxm.326879$I35.39...@newsfe24.ams2>,
>

> Stephen Wilson <stephen.wilson2004nos...@ntlworld.com> wrote:
>
> >"pandora" <pand...@peak.org> wrote in message

WOW !! I bet that's your Saturday night party when you cleanse your
liver.

You sure know how to live it up, Yads.

pippa.moran

Oct 2, 2009, 4:35:54 PM10/2/09

St. James's Park.

The Doctor

Oct 2, 2009, 5:08:06 PM10/2/09
In article <4fad447e-9ee0-4c3e...@g1g2000pra.googlegroups.com>,
Mr.Smartypants <bunghol...@lycos.com> wrote:

>On Oct 1, 8:15=A0pm, doc...@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor) wrote:
>> In article <Aeaxm.326879$I35.39...@newsfe24.ams2>,
>>

>> Stephen Wilson <stephen.wilson2004nos...@ntlworld.com> wrote:
>>
>> >"pandora" <pand...@peak.org> wrote in message

>,

>eh?

>oves to
> down

>nd
>ite.

>oria.

>as talking
>>
>> >Yads knows how to live! Overdosing on prune juice and achieving top post=

>er
>> >status here month after month. That's living life to the max...
>>
>> And then there is liver cleansing.
>> --
>

>WOW !! I bet that's your Saturday night party when you cleanse your
>liver.
>
>You sure know how to live it up, Yads.

Thank you Fatman!

The Doctor

Oct 2, 2009, 5:11:43 PM10/2/09

john smith

Oct 2, 2009, 8:41:53 PM10/2/09

> john smith wrote:
>> "solar penguin" <solar....@googlemail.com> wrote in message
>> >

>> If that observation is only partly accurate: poor, poor you...
>>
>> And I mean that most sincerely, folks!
>>

> It could be worse. At least he didn't think I looked like Gordon
> Brown!

Doesn't stop Boris Johnson being an ugly fucker of the first degree...

The Doctor

Oct 3, 2009, 8:53:07 AM10/3/09
In article <o5xxm.5784$Wl1....@newsfe25.ams2>,
>Doesn't stop Boris Johnson being an ugly sexer of the first degree...

Typical CON for you.

It is loading more messages.